Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 19, 2011 10:21 am

Yes I did note the undisclosed bit ,forgot to change my post . Today it mentions 300,000 euros plus add ons .

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » vr aug 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Hamdaoui spotten at Schiphol Airport this morning. Several dutch and english media report a upcoming deal between Fulham and Ajax.

:eusa_pray.gif:
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » vr aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Rodney Sneijder and Ajax are open to a loan elsewhere for a year.
O tempora o mores

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm

De Dominee schreef:Hamdaoui spotten at Schiphol Airport this morning. Several dutch and english media report a upcoming deal between Fulham and Ajax.

:eusa_pray.gif:
If they need money for gift wrap, please contact me :smallgrin.gif:

Ajaxfanuk

Bericht door Ajaxfanuk » za aug 20, 2011 11:22 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11913_7113034,00.html

100% why hes my favourite Ajax player.

The Feyenoord incident

The admission he likes to drink a lot of beer

and now swearing in an interview.

So refreshing
Wit-rood-wit zit in ons bloed! We zijn de beste en zo goed. Ik spring me hele leven lang, voor: Ajax Amsterdam!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 20, 2011 1:40 pm

my favourite Ajax player too.

El Ham will leave on 31 st August and we will be lucky to get 3m euros for him. In fact if we get offered 2m that day we will say yes.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Rodney Sneijder goes on loan to Utrecht with an option to buy .Ajax yesterday said they would be loaning him with the aim to bring him back .
Good move for him as he is clearly not going to get any playing time with us . Loderio will now take his place on the bench.

Anyway we now infact have a first team squad of only 20. excluding Silva ,Aissati and El Ham who wont play again for us. Very small squad even if we bring in another goalie and striker.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Rumours this week of Inter wanting Vertonghen and Chelski wanting V d Wiel. They are only paper talk but the sooner we get to 1st Sept the better . The only 2 names I want to read about on this posting this week are El H and Aissati leaving.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

I see that An has blurb about Ajax speaking with GvW about extending his contract.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr aug 26, 2011 7:29 am

yes, he is apparently in talks to extend. would be nice.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm

all very quite on the rumour front today .

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo aug 28, 2011 6:32 pm

See where Rodney scored one for Thugtrecht yesterday. He looks a player . I hope he'll get a chance with us in 2012.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo okt 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Not trying to speculate but come winter transfer period I see El H and Aissati going and hopefully Silva will be paid off and there is talk of Ooijer retiring then rather than next summer but my question is what of Blind and Lodeiro ?
They are not in de Boer's plans and surely they must go come January . Koppers playing today must mean there is no room for Blind and Lodeiro just never plays .Ok he has been injured alot ,but with his contract expiring next summer ,we have a2 year option, I can see us letting him go back to say Argentina with a fee of say 1m euros to buy out the option .
I cannot see us extending the option so if he is still here come the summer I assume he will go for nothing . Yet another waste of money ,hopefully the amount of youth now getting chances means we stop buying players who are not good enough for silly fees.

PS On buying players I think we should try and get Twente's head scout . They do seem to have the knack of picking up players on the cheap ie deJong,Chadli, Ruiz, Douglas all picked up for peanuts.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo okt 23, 2011 8:02 pm

SPL schreef:Not trying to speculate but come winter transfer period I see El H and Aissati going and hopefully Silva will be paid off and there is talk of Ooijer retiring then rather than next summer but my question is what of Blind and Lodeiro ?
On my feed there was a shot of Danny on his Blackberry; I can only assume he was putting out the word about Daley's availability. He couldn't have been checking other scores since there were no other matches underway. Whether it is the persistent injuries, Lodeiro has lost quickness. I noticed this in the friendly Ajax played last June here against my home club DC United. He is no longer a starter on the Uraguay NT. Personally I thin Aissati has been given a raw deal by FdB. He's a decent enough midfielder and IMO better than Janssen in every way save his free kick ability. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a run out this week in the cup match against Roda to see if he can be a contributor. Right now he has little transfer value because teams know he will be available on a free.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma okt 24, 2011 11:53 am

I would pay off silva, give lodeiro on loan, and would not complain if oojier retires. let's play ligeon, van rhjin, rits, de kamps, koppers.
on aissati well, as much as i like him and el ham, their days are over I am afraid, althoug to Ismail I would give a run in the cup as says "my cousin" orange14.
O tempora o mores

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma okt 24, 2011 1:56 pm

SPL schreef:...PS On buying players I think we should try and get Twente's head scout . They do seem to have the knack of picking up players on the cheap ie deJong,Chadli, Ruiz, Douglas all picked up for peanuts.
And not only Twente. This has been a complaint of mine for years. How is it that almost every other team in Holland can beat the tar out of the mighty Ajax when it comes to signing unknown players who turn out to be miles better than what we have -- and in the end we wind up buying them from those teams for plenty of money.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma okt 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Maybe because we rely more on the academy and less in scouting
May the Force be with you

Flipster81

Bericht door Flipster81 » ma okt 24, 2011 10:46 pm

I also think Aissati should get a chance, he's mobile, quick and a better bet for our system than de Jong or Janssen in midfield. He's been treated the most unfairly, I thought he played well under MvB.
T.I.P.S.= Technique, insight, personality and speed, this is the Ajax way.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma nov 14, 2011 11:14 am

Lots of talk in England that both the Manchester club are after Eriksen.
+/- £20 million.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Also of Barca wanting him in 2013 .Talk of 25m euros plus which is a big fee for a guy who is not the finished article.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm

SPL schreef:Also of Barca wanting him in 2013 .Talk of 25m euros plus which is a big fee for a guy who is not the finished article.
Eh, I think it's about 15m too little.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 14, 2011 5:55 pm

We will have to get as much out of him as we can possibly next summer otherwise pray the club will extend his contract beyond 2014 .
V d Wiel and Vertonghen have contracts running to 2013 and no sign of any extensions.Both are likely to go next summer and if we do not extend ,which is highly unlikely ,given no one seems to be running the club at present, I do not see us getting more than 10m euros for either.

And finally todays amazing story which confirms to me that no one is running this club . At the Dutch U 19 game on Saturday a vast amount of scouts from top clubs were watching and the 4 players they must have at the top of their lists are de Sa ,Sporkslede, Bouy and Klaassen . The reason , their contracts run out next summer and no one from Ajax has spoken to any of these 4 ( include the currently injured Denswil as well) Ouasim Bouy said that they all want to stay and hope they will get new contracts but their is restlessness at the top of the club at present so they will have to wait and see.

So while Cruyff plays his power games etc I would liken our club to Rome burning whilst Nero fiddles. What happens if Man U and the other big English clubs come in on 1st January and offer these kids big 5 year contracts . If that sad senario happens then Ajax should close down de Toekomst ,after all what would be the purpose of a youth academy if you are going to let your best talent go for nothing !!! Hopefully todays story may get someone at Ajax to pull their fingers out . Lukoki and Ligeon , also have just over 7 months of their contracts left

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

big problem this crujff campaign, no doubt about it
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma nov 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Problem as I see it is that Danny Blind is essentially doing nothing and absent a true technical director, there is nobody around to make the decisions about which of the youth players to extend. Clearly there are some talented young players around and the best ones need to be signed and moved up quickly.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I thought Nero actually played a lyre . Not sure who is playing a liar here, or lyre for that matter, but hope LvG can provide some of the answer.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Plaats reactie