New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door SPL » do aug 16, 2012 8:31 pm

I believe Raiola has only 3 players left with us V d Wiel ,who I am sure will get sold very soon, plus Sporkslede and A1 youth El Hasnaoui. Hope we do not have any other young talents with this man .

Only Real, Barca and possibly Bayern have the money to resist selling to EPL. Maybe in time PSG will be added to these clubs although at present the only player I know who has left PSG is Boccara to Ajax.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do aug 16, 2012 8:53 pm

SPL schreef:Only Real, Barca and possibly Bayern have the money to resist selling to EPL. Maybe in time PSG will be added to these clubs although at present the only player I know who has left PSG is Boccara to Ajax.
Yes and it's not good for the future of football. It was probably over on the Big Soccer board yesterday that I noted Chelsea have four players now out on loan who were on the Belgian team and that were are likely to see the stockpiling of young players by them and others of the top petro-€ or -£ teams to the detriment of everyone else. I guess Athletic Bilbao is going to lose Martinez to Bayern and Llorente to Juventus, crippling a team that made it to the Europa League final last season. Valencia lost Jordi Alba to Barca and it's amazing that the Spanish league is going to kick off on time this weekend with Barca and Madrid getting 1/2 of the total TV money for La Liga. This whole thing is terribly wrong and I'm very skeptical that the financial fair play rule will do anything of substance.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr aug 17, 2012 6:47 am

If I am Ajax, I would not even talk to any prospective player represented by Raiola. I would not have anyone on the team if they are represented by him. Anyone on the team that is already represented by him I would offload immediately. Get anything to do with him cleaned out, and then have nothing to do with him ever again.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr aug 17, 2012 8:27 am

Assaidi gone to Liverpool. I think Ajax were right not to want to spend too much on him.
Appie, stay strong !

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » vr aug 17, 2012 9:04 am

Assaidi got greedy and thiks a bit too much of himself. A step from Heerenveen to the premier league might be too much for him. Ajax would have been a better career move, but who cares, we can definitely live without him and we saved some money. Who knows, Sana, Lukoki, Ficher and a fit Boerrigter might turn in to fantastic players.
"We're on a mission from God."

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr aug 17, 2012 10:00 am

At the end of the day, I trust our technical staff. Two more week to go, and we can think about football.
Appie, stay strong !

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr aug 17, 2012 12:35 pm

+1 to Philippe's comment. My wish is for the senior management to get all the contracts renewed and extended as quickly as they can when the player is deserving. At least we should then get market value.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 17, 2012 6:56 pm

agree with Toby and Christian both given the most salary and contracts to 2016 .Fischer also extended from 2014 as well because like Eriksen half of Europe want him.

On new players FDB wants a CD, DM and another winger. I read that Assaidi only got about 1.5m euros pa from Liverpool which is not much more than the 1.1 m euros we offered.

Finally rumour today that we swap Janssen with Buttner but do we need a LB. Southampton have also gone back in for Buttner . Rutten says Vitesse and Janssen have agreed a transfer but Ajax and Vitesse still to come to an agreement.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr aug 17, 2012 7:43 pm

looks like we have officially approached hsv for rajkovic

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr aug 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Kezme44, THANKS !!! To your point, Here's the choppy english translation version from AN :

Arnesen: Ajax has reported Rajkovic would like to Amsterdam

August 17, 2012

Opposite the local newspaper Hamburger Morgenpost has HSV technical director Frank Arnesen interest from Ajax for Slobodan Rajkovic confirms. "It is true, Ajax has notified us that they want to hire Rajkovic. We are now waiting for an offer. "
Ajax Network
The defender of HSV from Chelsea, would offers from numerous clubs have dismissed as uninteresting. "Slobodan really want to play forward and therefore away. He wants to Ajax, he knows Netherlands well, "he gave to the technical director. The 23-year-old central defender was previously Chelsea to PSV, FC Twente and Vitesse rented
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Buttner has joined Man U ,big shock as he is rated behind both lightbulbers Pieters and Willems. we had been mentioned earlier in the summer for him but Frank seems happy with Dijks as standby until Boilesen is fit .

Meanwhile we are evidently talking to Moisander.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 20, 2012 6:02 am

Translation from De Telegraaf thru Ajax Netwerk :

"Ajax has 3 million Moisander; defender close personal chord"
August 20, 2012

According to De Telegraaf, Ajax a bid of 3 million cast on Niklas Moisander. That would be higher than the offers that PSV and Anderlecht did before. The newspaper expects AZ and Ajax together today sometimes might find in a transfer fee.
Ajax Network
Moisander according to the newspaper itself is on the verge of (oral) three-year contract proposal from Ajax and hopes today to accept a final settlement.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 20, 2012 11:11 am

From VI.nl :

Ajax and AZ reach agreement on transfer Moisander

20/08/2012 11:03

The transfer of Niklas Moisander (26) Ajax is round. Once the center defender AZ personal akkoord reached with the champion over a three-year contract, the club have also agreed on the transfer fee.

"There is still some final details, but that will be fine," said his agent Soren Lerby. Moisander is Monday medical examination in Amsterdam before the signatures can be put.

With the advent of the Finnish international has Ajax successor within the Tottenham Hotspur departed Jan Vertonghen. Moisander played from 2004 to 2006 even with Ajax, but a debut in the first team came then. Through FC Zwolle in 2008 he came to visit AZ. Since his contract ran until mid-2014.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 20, 2012 11:45 am

3m euros is quoted which is reasonable amount for a decent defender. we need now to sort out a defensive midfielder and still need another striker.If Siggy were to be injured again Siem is the only alternative.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma aug 20, 2012 12:09 pm

3m euros is quoted which is reasonable amount for a decent defender. we need now to sort out a defensive midfielder and still need another striker.If Siggy were to be injured again Siem is the only alternative.

SPL we dont need to sign another striker, we have Davey Klassen who is promising. All we need is a defensive midfielder, Ajax need to dig deep in their pockets for Adam Maher, he is the hot property of european football at the moment. I just hope Ajax will offload Janssen, Van der Wiel and Sulejmani (also Blind and Ebicilio).

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 20, 2012 12:25 pm

haven't forgotten Klaassen but he is still really an attacking midfielder rather than a striker.So is Siem.No problem if Siggy stays fit but what happens if he gets a long term injury like last season.
Agree with you Ayman on getting rid of those 5 players

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma aug 20, 2012 12:44 pm

I think the club is being cautious right now regarding transfers. The only way anyone other than Moisander comes in will be if Van der Wiel and Janssen are sold. Nobody is going to spend money for Blind or Ebecilio and Sulejmani must prove that he is recovered from his injury before he can be sold. I would not expect him to transfer until January, if then. We are not likely to get much money for Janssen and I still have not seen anyone come up with a credible offer for Greg. AZ will demand top dollar for Maher but I'm not sure about him yet. He was not very good in the match against us last week and in the NT game against Belgium he displayed a very poor first touch. I would rather have Jordy Clasie who is a much better ball handler.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma aug 20, 2012 1:16 pm

For me this is a fairly clear response to all the failed transfers of the last decade or so. It looks like our policy now is to not spend big on transfers. With this in mind we can expect to have to put up with a couple of seasons every now and again where our team is weaker than we'd like; personally, I think I can live with that.

Flipster81

Bericht door Flipster81 » ma aug 20, 2012 1:21 pm

I would like to see Vadis Odijidja as DM he looks good at Brugge and a left footer with a decent shot, but I agree about Clasie, much better ball player than Maher, who I think would tend to drive forward too much to be our holding midfielder.

As a back up Striker I think the club should take a punt at an experienced free transfer like Michael Owen, OK, he will probably want quite a high salary, but imagine him as back up for Siggy!
T.I.P.S.= Technique, insight, personality and speed, this is the Ajax way.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma aug 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Owen is asking for £75,000 per week. Considering he is capable of about 10 games a season because of injury and fitness that would be a terrible signing

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma aug 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Even if he was available for €10/per week, he is not a 4-3-3 striker and he's lost much of the speed he once had (which is what really made him dangerous).

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 20, 2012 7:12 pm

I heard during the overnight , working 5 PM to 5 AM has its advantages , that Owen was talking with Everton. Wouldn't want him anywhere near Amsterdam. On the Moisander front , I found an article at Ajax Showtime and translated it :

EXCLUSIVE - Niklas Moisander finally makes the move from AZ to Ajax. Confirmed that commercial director Henri van der Aat Monday evening in conversation with Ajax Showtime. Ajax the transfer will probably announce Tuesday through official channels.

"The transfer is indeed round," said Van der Aat bright on sports The Future. "Tomorrow (Tuesday ed.) will Niklas Moisander officially signs contract with Ajax. There will also be an official press release about to be brought out. "Monday worked Moisander already have a shoot off in the Ajax kit, with the house photographer for Ajax, Louis the Vuurst.

Reportedly pays Ajax just over three million Moisander that will continue until mid-2014 was fixed at AZ. He will sign a contract with Ajax until mid 2015. The 26-year old player will play with number 4, which formerly belonged to the Tottenham Hotspur departed Jan Vertonghen.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 20, 2012 7:20 pm

If the deal does go through , I hope that Moisander will be a good influence for the likes of Stefano Denswil . He must be well thought of to have been captain at one point . Will be glad to be done with the likes of Daley Blind at CB. The only thing that irks me is that he would join the list of players developed at Ajax, then brought back for millions.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 20, 2012 7:29 pm

And this from De Volkskrant online :

AZ and Ajax agreement on Moisander

Edited by: admin - 20/08/12, 11:05 - Source: Reuters, The Telegraph, International Football

Niklas Moisander is Ajax player. AZ and Ajax have reached agreement on a transfer of the defender, who left the Amsterdam Jan Vertonghen must be replaced. Earlier, the player already has a verbal agreement with Ajax. .

The 26-year-old Finn was en route to Amsterdam for a medical examination and iron out the last wrinkles. "There is still some final details, but that will be fine," says Sören Lerby agent against Voetbal International.

According to The Telegraph Ajax pays just over three million and AZ Moisander sign a contract for three years.

Coach Frank de Boer said yesterday after the victory of his team at NEC (1-6) already know that he is looking forward to the arrival of Moisander. "He was and is our first choice," said the coach, who is awaiting the arrival of a defensive midfielder and a winger.

The Finn is the second purchase of Ajax. The champions strengthened himself earlier Tobias Sana (IFK Gothenburg) and the free transfer Lasse Schöne (NEC). The formation of the capital took this summer farewell Vertonghen, Vurnon Anita, Mounir El Hamdaoui, Dario Cvitanich, Ismaïl Aissati, Aras Özbiliz and Dmitri Bulykin.

AZ did already take the departure of Moisander. "If Niklas leave, then we did with Thomas Lam and Etiënne Reijnen already anticipated," said coach Gertjan Verbeek yesterday after the gain on Heracles Almelo (3-1).

Moisander stood between 2004 and 2006 already under contract with Ajax. Then he ended by FC Zwolle in 2008 in AZ.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » ma aug 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Really glad that we signed Moisander instead of Rajkovic :biggthumpup.gif: hope he do well here.

Plaats reactie