Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Philippe
Contacteer:

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Philippe » do jan 30, 2014 10:50 am

SPL schreef:Hoesen has now played too many 1st team games so cannot play anymore Jong games. With Siem nearly fit and Siggy Bojan ahead of him Hoesen is not going to get much more playing time this season so maybe a loan .
IMO Hoesen is a much better player for Ajax than Bojan. And maybe even than Sigthorsson. I'd rather see Ajax part ways with any of these two.
Appie, stay strong !

Flipster81

Bericht door Flipster81 » do jan 30, 2014 1:11 pm

do you think we'll bring anyone in? i must say after watching the last couple of games we could do with a midfielder or winger and let Bojan play at #9 consistently i think he'll surprise a lot of people
T.I.P.S.= Technique, insight, personality and speed, this is the Ajax way.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do jan 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Hoesen to Paok for 6 months. For better or for worse
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jan 30, 2014 7:53 pm

PAOk have Huub Stevens as coach and have this month taken Hedweges Maduro which may explain why he chose Greece over Italy or Belgium.

Would rather have him than Siggy in my side but with de Jong and Bojan likely leaving in the summer and Siggy too may go Hoesen may still return to us .He has a contract to 2015 plus a further year option but would likely want to be first choice striker and I am not sure he is good enough for that.I actually think we will need to buy a goalscorer in the summer !

Todays rumour Everton have offered 3.5m euros for Moisander.He is likely to go in the summer but no way will we sell him tomorrow.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Everton rumoured to make a bid for Moisander for £3M. Really cannot see this happening as it's a lowball figure for a decent defender.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

paladinby
Contacteer:

Bericht door paladinby » vr jan 31, 2014 7:20 am

That price for Moisander looks like a poor joke, especially when a bid comes from money-league club. I am not exactly happy about Hoesen leaving as in my books he is not worse than Siggy, and Siggy's recent form is nothing spectacular at best.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr jan 31, 2014 10:12 am

SPL schreef:PAOk have Huub Stevens as coach and have this month taken Hedweges Maduro which may explain why he chose Greece over Italy or Belgium.

Would rather have him than Siggy in my side (...)

Bad news, and IMO Ajax' first big mistake in a long time. :confused.gif:
Appie, stay strong !

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr jan 31, 2014 10:15 am

Agree with the above re Hoesen -- IMO what he lacks is 1st team experience. He can play with his back to goal when required and lay off passes. He needs to be able to get rid of the ball faster, and make decisions a bit faster -- but I feel that is a matter of experience, as I said. Sig is too slow and technically sub average -- I'd much rather see him go. Bojan hasn't really delivered on the promises, and he will be gone, anyway -- so the best bet, IMO, is to hang on to Hoesen and develop him into a better player.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » vr jan 31, 2014 3:50 pm

If Hoesen gets playing time and comes back stronger then this is good move, although there seems to be debate as to whether PAOK have the option to buy or not.

I like Hoesen too but I don't agree that Kolbeinn has been sub-par this season. I'm not saying I think he's a superstar, but his goal scoring rate is fine given the amount of service he gets. I would say he's stronger, quicker with the ball and a more natural finisher than de Jong, although not as technical.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Hoesen has said he still hopes to make it at Ajax as things could change in the summer with de Jong and Bojan both likely going.

FDB said there was no option to sell and he is only going out on loan because he cannot play anymore Jupiler league games having played the limit for the first and as 4th choice striker would not get much playing time for the first.

No news yet on Sana but I am not expecting any other first teamer to go.

Only other players leaving today will be Jong Ajax. Vincent Vermeij a striker has evidently joined de Graafschap on a permenant deal. Lazic another forward will probably go today.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 31, 2014 9:53 pm

Another Jong goes. Boban Lazic a winger has had his contract terminated so he can find another club.He was under contract to 2015 and Raiola is his agent. He made only a handful of Jong appearances this season mainly as a sub.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Lazic has joined Olympiakos of Greece until the end of the season with the option for 2 years.Raiola has done well for the lad although I did read Lazic was fed up never getting any playing time so he clearly wants to go somewhere to play regularly but surely he will only play in their reserves! Good luck to him.

Apart from Hoesen ,who was a first teamer, this winter we have cleared a few Jong squad out with Enoh,Castillion,Gravenberch ,Vermeij and Lazic going.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma feb 03, 2014 1:45 pm

SPL schreef:Hoesen has said he still hopes to make it at Ajax as things could change in the summer with de Jong and Bojan both likely going.

FDB said there was no option to sell ...

Yes, there is one according to Ajax.nl : De Griekse club heeft tevens een optie tot koop bedongen.
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Papers continue with their stupid rumours.Daily Mail says Man U will have Denswil on their list to replace Vidic. Today the Sunday Mirror says Arsenal Chelsea and Man u watched Veltman v Groningen and would have been impressed(thought he is struggling at present) They say that he is delaying signing a new contract means he wants to leave in the summer. In fact Veltman ,about 3 weeks ago,said he was being offered a new contract and was very happy and wants to stay along time.

This is about the first rumour on Veltman and given the press said last month Man U want Denswil and V d Hoorn I was wondering why Veltman was not being sold off by the press.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » zo feb 09, 2014 2:24 pm

If they're willing to pay Vidic prices for Denswil, I'm all for it.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Papers are only saying Man u could look at Denswil.They quote his contract runs to 2015 and we would take 5m euros.We have an option to extend to 2016 but although his agent said at Christmas they were nearly there on a new contract I will still be pleased when he signs it. Denswil has said he has no interest at moving to EPL and wants to stay .

OK our lads are saying they will stay but we are talking about Denswil Veltman Klaassen and Blind ,who have all been in our youth and thus at the club since little boys. I do not see the first 3 leaving for a good 3 years but Blind may just have one more year here we shall see.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Another Jong player leaving .Stefan Marinkovic a 19 year old left back has signed a 2 year contract with Inter Turku of Finland with immediate effect. He is a Swiss born Serb and signed back in 2011 for 3 years but has been injured most of the time. Good luck to him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Lots of contract talk and players leaving this month at Jong level. Branco v d Boomen a CD cum DMF is being released his contract runs out in June. He is 18 and played for the A1 to December but has played a few Jong games since the winter break as CD and seems to be worth another contract. It seems a few Eredivise clubs want him . He came from Tilburg and evidently still travels up from that area daily.

A few more Jong and youths players with contracts will be cleared out in the next few weeks.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 28, 2014 8:46 pm

A lot of Jong players have contracts finishing this summer and if they are to be released Ajax have to inform them by 31 March.

So far V d Boomen has been told but others who have said they have not been offered anything and will be leaving are Barakzai, Schmitz, Bitter(injured all season) and Martina,(these to be officially confirmed by the club.)

Still a few players to be confirmed by Monday .Loaned out players Castillion, V Kessel and Nieuwpoort are likely to be released.Becker Alblas de Bondt nothing yet known. Lobotka who is on loan with an option to sign and El Hasnaoui with a 2 year option may well be kept.

Still a big clear to be made from the Jong .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Another fringe youngster being released. Sven Nieuwpoort a defender spending the season on loan at Almere is being released.

paladinby
Contacteer:

Bericht door paladinby » za apr 12, 2014 10:06 pm

There's a bunch of rumours about Schøne to be wanted by Milan. They are in a deep hole financially so can't afford big signings. I want Schøne to stay especially if he wants to extend himself.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo apr 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Nick deBondt of Jong Ajax has joined Go Ahead Eagles on a free transfer ,his contract with us ceasing in June .Good luck to him.He is a left winger but has been tried at LB once or twice.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Well we need a sort of mini rebuilding as Poulsen is going and Vermeer,de Jong and Siggy also. Sana will go but doesn't really count as he is back in the Jong.

Moisander is also likely to go and Bojan will probably not return. Even Schone may go if he gets a really good offer .

Thats about 7 or 8 from our squad. Those are the realistic leavers . The english press is now in overdrive with selling our youth . The Sun said V Gaal might consider bringing Veltman and Klaassen to Man U but that was just made up . Today Arsenal and Spurs want Veltman. In addition FDB will take Blind to Spurs.

I don't see Veltman or Klaassen going as both have signed new contracts and neither is ready for the EPL. Not sure Blind is good enough , but even he says he is happy and not looking to leave.

Anyway back to facts Lukoki is to be sold and Hoesen is also not likely to return . The final main loanee Dijks cannot really be needed as Riedewald is already a good enough standby left back.

So plenty of players going in the next few weeks. Just hope we do not lose a top player on the 31 August.

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » vr mei 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Of the actual leavers I'd say mosainder and schone are huge hits, Poulsen too but he was always more of a backup. Moisander leaving is very problematic. He was a leader and a good ball playing centre back, tough to replace such quality.
Godenzonen

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Like new players this subject has been quiet since we have been away.

Only 1st teamers going so far are Poulsen plus Bojan loan finished .These are the only 2 first teamers whose contracts finish this summer.

On the Jong front Jordi Bitter a forward who has been very injury prone in the last 2or 3years has today joined Almere. Apart from deBondt ,going to GAEagles the other Jong released are still to find clubs.Martina,V d Boomen,Barakzai and Schmitz.

However we are not at the moment taking up the option to buy Lobotka so he is returning to Trencin.

Of the loaned out players Joeri de Kamps loaned out at Heerenveen and contracted to 2016 is likely to join NAC on a free.

Plaats reactie