Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Tom_

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door Tom_ » za mar 28, 2015 9:11 pm

SPL, did you manage to get a stream for the game? I couldn't even find the fixture, let alone a TV listing, let alone a stream. I'm far more interested in the U19s than the seniors since we're not really represented at the minute.

Edit: Sorry, I mean the U19s game. I'm watching Oranje vs. Turkey at the moment but I wanted to watch the juniors.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi Tom .Glad I am not alone on here following the U19's.There were no streams as it was not onTv. I get all my Ajax news from Ajaxshowtime.com ,google translate of course. They followed the u19 game with twitter and loads of Dutch guys making comments.

If you go on that site you will see a link site onze11.net and they showed highlights. Main oranje site is onsoranje.nl and they give links to all Dutch teams.

The games are all in north and east Netherlands on small grounds.We are top level on points ,goals scored and against as Norway.Last game we need to do better v Switzerland than Norway do v Serbia.

Back to Oranje v Turkey ,I watched the 2nd half and the Dutch football was dreadful. My favourite football book is of course Brilliant Orange and I have been in love with Oranje since 1974 but last night was really Dreadful Oranje.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo mar 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Yes, that was a pretty nasty game from big Oranje. They looked like FdB's Ajax in the second half, hoofing the ball upfield repeatedly! Of course, this is what happens when there are too many Feyenoord and PSV players in the 11 and not enough Ajax influence... if you don't mind ignoring the contradiction between those two statements ;)

Thanks for the link, it was good to watch the highlights of the U19s game (via onze11.nl).

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » zo mar 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Thanks for that Ajaxshowtime link, and thanks for all the details about the Ajax youth and amateur news -- I really appreciate it.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Thanks guys, I love following the youths from U17 upwards.Ask any footy fan in England what Ajax means and they all reply youth.Ajaxshowtime is superb with its coverage of our youth and indeed all Ajax news.

Next weekend at deToekomst is the annual U17 Int tournament now the ABN AMRO Cup and its usually on tv so streams will be available. Games from Saturday to Monday.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma mar 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Just seen that the U21 game will be on Pox Sports (in about 40 mins) i.e. there should be streams. Sorry if it's old news :D

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 30, 2015 7:58 pm

El Ghazi and Kishna starting but there are about 6 or 7 Fworders. I am busy tonight so probably wont watch that much. It is only a friendly work out I would rather watch all of tomorrows U19 game if it were on TV.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mar 30, 2015 11:18 pm

I watched the first 30 minutes and the Dutch were very poor. Kishna and el Ghazi did little but the midfield was really bad. U-19 team have Bazoer & Sinkgraven (though injured) who are better.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di mar 31, 2015 7:21 am

Clearly the U19s are suffering from the same problem as the seniors (need more Ajax kids). France got two free penalties, same guy conned the ref twice, but they were probably the stronger side. Menig scored a nice goal near the end.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 31, 2015 11:56 am

Tom you mean U21 and not u19's .
I did not bother to watch in the end ,what a sensible decision.As you said Menig got a goal on his U21 debut and Tete also got a debut.

Klaassen is playing tonight but the big game is U19's.Hope Aaron Winter,the coach,finally picks Zivkovic.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 31, 2015 6:28 pm

u19's now started but no known streams. If this Dutch team does not win easy and qualify then questions must be asked of Dutch youth
6 Ajax starting Owusu,V Bruggen Riedewald Bazoer Nouri v d Beek. The 2 wingers Ould-Chikh of Twente and dos Santos Souza of Az are both playing in their first teams.
Laatst gewijzigd door SPL op di mar 31, 2015 7:12 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Riedewald scored 1-0 come on you Dutch kids

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 31, 2015 7:15 pm

Nouri scored so it was 2-0 at Htbut Norway also 2-0 v Serbia so both sides currently equal in everything .We need a good 2nd half.

Full Dutch side has only Klaassen from Ajax,as its only a friendly don't think I will bother with it .

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di mar 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Can't find any streams either. Bit of a shame. I'm also not that bothered about the friendly vs. Spain.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Great news Oranje U19 won 4-0 ,Norway lost 4-2 so Oranje U19 get to the Euro finals this summer.

Zivkovic came on after 60 mins so for the final 30 mins we had 7 Ajax on the field. Zivkovic set up the 3rd and Nouri scored the 4th. Great shame this was not on tv .

Just to complete on Ajax youth, the Oranje U18 drew 1-1 with N Ireland and beat Bulgaria 2-1 in friendlies with El Idrissi playing in both and V Zweeden a full back playing once.Savastano dropped out.

Hope Klaassen has a good game tonight.And no I wont be watching England v Italy. At International level I have long been Oranje and I am not bothered about England.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Klassen scored a nice goal on his second shot after de Gea parried the first one. Truthfully, he probably should have done a little better on the first shot. He had a very nice match until running out gas with 20 minutes to go. I don't think he is used to this pace with Ajax and of course is still battling his muscle injury. Still he went the full 90. Vermeer got the start in goal and had a solid match. Kicking was good and had some nice saves. Veltman was an unused substitute.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

U17 euro championships start next week in Bulgaria and Eurosport is showing it .We play England ,Ireland and Italy in the group and out of 18 players we have 5 players plus 3 others who left last year as we did not give them contracts.

Eiting, plus other 17 year old midfielders Reda Boultam and Dani de Wit and the year younger Donyell Malen a striker, plus defender Matthijs deLigt ,who at 15 is the youngest in the squad.

The 3 ex Ajax being Peeters Real Madrid,Dilrosun Man City and Fosu- Mensah Man u.

Clearly we are producing talented youngters.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Euro U17 's started but Holland only drew 0-0 with Ireland.

Eiting ,de Ligt and deWit started with Malen as a sub.There was also Fosu-Mensah,Dilrosun and Peeters in the starting line up ( all left us last summer aged 16 ,mainly due to us not offering them contracts)

England beat Italy 1-0 in the other game,top 2 for the quarters. We play England on Sunday and Italy next Wednesday.Both these games are on Eurosport ,lucky todays match was not on tv.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 10, 2015 7:51 pm

U-17s drew with England 1-1. de Wit and Malen both had chances (not easy ones) to score the go ahead goal in the second half and did not. Fosu-Mensah had an own goal early in the first half for the England score.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 10, 2015 9:16 pm

I have recorded the game and will catch up with it.Boultam scored our goal from the penalty and I note Eiting played but not de Ligt.They will need to beat Italy on Weds to get through to the quarters.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 13, 2015 8:17 pm

1-1 draw with Italy and our U17's finish 3rd and are out.de Wit and Boultam started and Malen and de Ligt subs ,Eiting not used.Dutch goal an OG .

Not beating Ireland cost the Dutch but just 2 goals an OG and a penalty not good enough.

Next up our u 20's play in the Toulon tournament at the end of the month and U19 play in their Euros in July.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Haven't yet finished with Oranje this summer.

Seniors have 2 games in early June and Cillessen and Veltman are the only Ajax in the initial squad.Give pre season training starts 22 june these 2 will get hardly any summer break.

U20's are playing in the Toulon tournament late May and Kishna El Ghazi and Tete are in the squad.This is always on Eurosport. A news report today that Bayern Munich Chelsea and Atletico Madrid scouts will be watching El Ghazi.He's not at that level yet!

Finally U19 euros in July and de Boer said today that Riedewald,Bazoer vd Beek and Savastano wont be available for this tournament as they will be in our first team sqaud for pre season and CL qualifiers start soon after the U19 Euros.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Still Ajax players involved with ints .The U20 tournament in Toulon has started and El Ghazi and Django Warmerdam ,Jong Ajax midfielder cum left back, are the only 2 Ajax left in the squad.

Played Costa Rica today and Dutch won 3-2 with El Ghazi scoring a goal and playing all the game ,Warmerdam came on as sub.

This tournament has always been on Eurosport but this year is on BT ,I don't subscrib and with hardly any Ajax involved cannot say I will bother with streams.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Dutch U20 just beat Qatar in Toulon tournament 5-1 .They lost their 2nd game 3-1 to USA on Friday and the final group game on Thursday v France.EL Ghazi and Warmerdam played both these games.

El Ghazi need a rest pity Ajax did not pull him out this competition like they did with some others.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di jun 02, 2015 3:44 pm

SPL schreef:Dutch U20 just beat Qatar in Toulon tournament 5-1 .They lost their 2nd game 3-1 to USA on Friday and the final group game on Thursday v France.EL Ghazi and Warmerdam played both these games.

El Ghazi need a rest pity Ajax did not pull him out this competition like they did with some others.
From what I read around the internet, El Ghazi looked pretty good at the tournament.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Plaats reactie