Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » do apr 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Ayman schreef:Echo Everton news reports that Everton will make a £50 bid for Hakim Ziyech. Sounds good.
Not only does it sound good, but it sounds absolutely amazing. Ajax paid €12M or something like that. He can partner with Davy Klaassen in MF. Allerdyce is supposed be sacked as manager at the end of the season and it will be interesting to see who they bring in.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do apr 26, 2018 4:01 pm

50 million for Ziyech? That's amazing.

On the other hand we could fool these people and ask for 70 million and see what they say.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 27, 2018 12:03 am

What can we get for Kuivert .I would drop him for AZ and tell him he can go.Fed up with this prima donna.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr apr 27, 2018 4:41 pm

SPL schreef:What can we get for Kuivert .I would drop him for AZ and tell him he can go.Fed up with this prima donna.
I agree, the club has to take a hard line on contract extensions. Even a one year extension would be useful for Ajax. Personally, I don't think much of Kluivert and he's not nearly as good as Neres. He really needs a minimum of two more years at Ajax. I would put a for sale sign on him and would not let him even train with the reserves.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr apr 27, 2018 9:27 pm

Deyo Zeefuik who is on loan to Groningen indicated he wants to stay with the club on a permanent basis.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 28, 2018 6:28 am

This is a clear indication that de Ligt wants to leave Ajax, most likely because of ten Hag:

Matthijs de Ligt may be ashamed of how the season has gone for Ajax but the young defender is happy with the progress he has made as a player.

The 18-year-old has been a key player for the Amsterdam club this season, making 37 appearances in all competitions.

Speaking to De Telegraaf, De Ligt admitted the club should be ashamed with the way the season has gone, with Ajax missing out on the title and heading out of Europe early. He said, “At Ajax you always have to go for the prizes, we did not qualify at European level, flew away from the cup early and had to give up the title race very quickly, then only shame fits. There is almost no greater humiliation than the way PSV has become champion against us.”

Despite the poor campaign for Ajax, De Ligt is happy with the progress he has made as a player, “As a team, of course, it’s a completely different story, because we did not get a prize, but if I compare myself to the player I was a year ago, I think I’ve made big steps: on football, the mental level and in terms of physical, I try to learn from the mistakes, and that’s fine for me so far.

“There are plenty of points for improvement because my experience has made me a bit better at reading situations, but there is still plenty of progress to be made in. There is not one specific point that requires a great deal of improvement, but across the board it’s still ahead, so that I’ll become a better player. “

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 28, 2018 9:10 am

Still think he wants 1 more year with us. He is ready as a player for the top but not sure he is ready to leave his family to move abroad just yet. He still lives with parents in a small town .

If Ajax get a big offer ie 50m he may have a big decision to make.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 28, 2018 9:29 am

SPL schreef:Still think he wants 1 more year with us. He is ready as a player for the top but not sure he is ready to leave his family to move abroad just yet. He still lives with parents in a small town .

Also depends on ten Hag staying or not, this is why we must root for AZ!

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » za apr 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Ayman schreef:... Also depends on ten Hag staying or not, this is why we must root for AZ!
I thought i read that it was decided that he was staying as coach for next year. Am I mistaken?

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo apr 29, 2018 7:12 am

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:
SPL schreef:Still think he wants 1 more year with us. He is ready as a player for the top but not sure he is ready to leave his family to move abroad just yet. He still lives with parents in a small town .

Looks like THFC...sorry, Ajax 1st team abroad, are in need of some of "their" "reserves" currently playing in Amsterdam!! :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... erweireld/

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Spurs will have to pay much more money now. 42m euros was for Sanchez and I expect de LIgt will go for 50m euros plus.Sun quotes £45m which will be somewhere about 55m euros.

If they or Arsenal come in with that sort of bid Ajax will accept and de Ligt will get regular games with those 2. He can then move to a bigger club in 3 or 4 years.EPL deadline closes in early August though.Still hope he has 1 more year.

Onana is rumoured to go to Liverpool and Ziyech to Everton.If they go and Kluivert can push off we will have somewhere near 150m euros in fees come in. (170m if Overmars had given Younes and Viergever contracts to 2019)

I hope they confirm which Jong go this week.Alblas the goalie is not staying but that leaves 7 more with contracts ending.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 29, 2018 12:35 pm

SPL schreef:Spurs will have to pay much more money now. 42m euros was for Sanchez and I expect de LIgt will go for 50m euros plus.Sun quotes £45m which will be somewhere about 55m euros.

If they or Arsenal come in with that sort of bid Ajax will accept and de Ligt will get regular games with those 2. He can then move to a bigger club in 3 or 4 years.EPL deadline closes in early August though.Still hope he has 1 more year.

Onana is rumoured to go to Liverpool and Ziyech to Everton.If they go and Kluivert can push off we will have somewhere near 150m euros in fees come in. (170m if Overmars had given Younes and Viergever contracts to 2019)

I hope they confirm which Jong go this week.Alblas the goalie is not staying but that leaves 7 more with contracts ending.
So if Ajax accept a bid from Tottenham, can de Ligt reject it? This has never happened before, but say it does, then what? Would Ajax try to force him out? Isn't it down to the player? Confused!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 29, 2018 1:09 pm

They would not force him out. Think we will get an offer so wait and see.

Dijks and Viergever say their official goodbyes to Ajax this afternoon. Both gave 100% and never moaned ,good luck to them.

Bergsma says Ajax have a year option but not yet taken by the club .Alblas also appears to have turned down a contract and will move on.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo apr 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Spurs in for de Ligt? Pretty weird if true unless he is going to slot in on the left side in place of Vertonghen. Sanchez is only two years older than de Ligt and probably the starter on the right for a long while. I think Alderwiereld is on his way out as he's been injured a lot of the season. Vertonghen is still reliable. I would rather see de Ligt go to Spain or Germany where his skills would be more in line with the styles of play. Dortmund would be a good choice IMO>

EDIT: I also would not be surprised if Juventus make a bid. they are in need of a big overhaul at a lot of positions and will always be playing CL football.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » zo apr 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Ziyech on his way out for sure, ten hag made comments in an interview which alluded to this as well. when he was good, he was good. When he was bad, he was really bad. Way too inconsistent. If we get an offer of 30 million, we should take it and run. If he goes to the PL, he will be a failure, the poor man’s mahrez.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Dijks joining Bologna on a 5 year contract.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma apr 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Orange14 schreef:Spurs in for de Ligt? Pretty weird if true unless he is going to slot in on the left side in place of Vertonghen. Sanchez is only two years older than de Ligt and probably the starter on the right for a long while. I think Alderwiereld is on his way out as he's been injured a lot of the season. Vertonghen is still reliable. I would rather see de Ligt go to Spain or Germany where his skills would be more in line with the styles of play. Dortmund would be a good choice IMO>

EDIT: I also would not be surprised if Juventus make a bid. they are in need of a big overhaul at a lot of positions and will always be playing CL football.
Interestingly enough, I was listening to TalkSport (UK Sport radio station) last week and there was a Spurs fan on ranting and raving about how they've not progressed and wont win anything if they keep buying nothing players... the bloke was an absolute fool, and I was desperate to ring in and ridicule him but, his comments were;

"Why are we looking at this de Ligt lad for gods sake, he's from the Dutch league and we all know they're at a rubbish standard and wont be able to cut it in a team like Spurs".. his next comment was... "Why don't we play Alderwiereld more.. he's a proper player, a real class act.. he came from Atletico and was better than anyone there"

I thought straight away... well Vertonghen, Sanchez and Ericsson are good enough though? not to mention Toby came from us too! :1evil.gif:

I quite like Spurs, but the amount of players they're stealing from us is just not on!! :biggrin.gif:

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma apr 30, 2018 12:59 pm

kezme44 schreef:Ziyech on his way out for sure, ten hag made comments in an interview which alluded to this as well. when he was good, he was good. When he was bad, he was really bad. Way too inconsistent. If we get an offer of 30 million, we should take it and run. If he goes to the PL, he will be a failure, the poor man’s mahrez.
Totally agree with this! But I was just thinking that this is exactly what I said about Eriksen, and look at him now.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Agree with above post. Lots of average Dutch players performing in the EPL though . Riedewald and V Aanholt at Palace ,Pieters Stoke,Propper Locardia at Brighton.V d Hoorn at Swansea!!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » ma apr 30, 2018 4:20 pm

i think eriksen was way ahead of ziyech when he left for england. and he was 21 so had more time to develop. ziyech is 25 already. but regardless, agree that epl is not the best league for players coming from the dutch league. only the tottenham players seem to be doing well, propper had some good games for BHA, but that's about it

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Eriksen at 21 was in a different class to Ziyech now. Ziyech is a good player but very much hit and miss. Played well yesterday but has had a lot of crap games. Eriksen just played consistently.He is good enough for Barca and should be playing for a better team than Spurs.Ziyech would be ok at midtable Everton at best .

I like Spurs due to their Ajax connections but would be pleased to see them finish 5th as they would not then be coming in for de Ligt .I dont see anyone else coming in for him this summer other than maybe Spurs .If they are not in the CL next season they wont come paying 50m .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma apr 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Also Eriksen had a WC performance under his belt as well.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 01, 2018 12:04 am

Justin Kluivert startles Ajax with his demand, of wanting to be the best paid at Amsterdam. He should just leave already! http://www.voetbal4u.com/2018/04/30/bre ... -kluivert/

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 01, 2018 10:32 am

Overmars should be bold and tell Kluivert he is for sale and dont play him Sunday.He is not a team player and sadly I hope he leaves this summer.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 01, 2018 11:40 am

SPL schreef:Overmars should be bold and tell Kluivert he is for sale and dont play him Sunday.He is not a team player and sadly I hope he leaves this summer.
To be fair, Ajax fans are also partly to blame, look at AC Milan fans how they reacted to Gianluigi Donnarumma, contract saga, with Mino Raiola as his agent, they started throwing fake dollars onto him, while he was on the pitch, and voila, he renewed his contract, Ajax fans should replicate those type of antics against players like Kluivert, raising hell against primadonnas has never happened, if we start, who knows what will happen, worth a try

Plaats reactie