Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » za mei 26, 2018 7:28 am

I still come back to where does he play at Spurs? Both Sanchez and Vertonghen are physically stronger, does de Ligt only Danny to bed a spot player for 2-3 years? Sanchez is only 21 years old.

If ManU pay the king of silly moons for Alderwiereld they are crazy,
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Every morning when I wake up, i always imagine and hope to see a transfer rumour titled 'Siem de Jong naar Everton'!
Come on Marcel Brands, you took him to PSV Eindhoven, surely you would want him at Goodison Park!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Ayman schreef:Every morning when I wake up, i always imagine and hope to see a transfer rumour titled 'Siem de Jong naar Everton'!
Come on Marcel Brands, you took him to PSV Eindhoven, surely you would want him at Goodison Park!
He can partner Klaassen in what would be a dynamic MF

BTW, it's been fun talking to everyone while we are almost in the same time zone. We are back in Barcelona after eight days in the Basque region. San Sebastian was just ok but we really enjoyed Bilbao. Just the right size city for me. Football stadium is right downtown which is super. I was able to pick up a Athletic Club Bilbao to add to my collection. Unfortunately, the Real Sociedad shop was being rebuilt and I was not going to journey out to the stadium in search of a hat so i missed that one. For those of you on this side of the Atlantic both places would be good holiday destinations.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Ayman schreef:Every morning when I wake up, i always imagine and hope to see a transfer rumour titled 'Siem de Jong naar Everton'!
He can partner Klaassen in what would be a dynamic MF

BTW, it's been fun talking to everyone while we are almost in the same time zone. We are back in Barcelona after eight days in the Basque region. San Sebastian was just ok but we really enjoyed Bilbao. Just the right size city for me. Football stadium is right downtown which is super. I was able to pick up a Athletic Club Bilbao to add to my collection. Unfortunately, the Real Sociedad shop was being rebuilt and I was not going to journey out to the stadium in search of a hat so i missed that one. For those of you on this side of the Atlantic both places would be good holiday destinations.
Glad you are having a nice time Oranje14, I have to say it really is a pleasure discussing Ajax with you, SPL, and others such as rjf1 and Cruijff14 etc. But you two in particular hold up this section!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Thanks Ayman , this site is great to converse with others who love this beautiful magical club. This site for conversing and Ajax showtime for all news are the 2 most important sites on the whole internet.

Glad Orange is enjoying Spain.My mate who has travelled Europe following a Man u loved Bilbao.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Napoli will be eyeing up a move for Andre Onana should their first target, Rui Patricio of Sporting Lisbon fall through

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 29, 2018 7:33 pm

And Zoet of PSV . We still attract far more in transfers than PSV ie Zoet 8 to 10m ,Onana 20m

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 31, 2018 12:30 pm

Reports today Barca want Frenkie de Jong this summer.Blimey that dream of mine of the perfect Ajax midfield trio is in tatters.Appie sadly gone and Frenkie leaving without even playing in midfield.Donny remains but he doesn't have the qualities of the other 2.

Complete madness. de Ligt and Kluivert have one season where we win nothing and they want out, Frenkie plays 12 games ,not even in MF and wants to go to Barca.

We should always produce youth but I would rather we get a few older players and actually win the league and get into Europe. Great having our own 18 years old playing but the rich clubs still see Ajax as the jewel of youth production.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 31, 2018 12:48 pm

SPL schreef:Reports today Barca want Frenkie de Jong this summer.
I think this is a bunch of nonsense (I hope). I can't see how he becomes a starter at this club as there is really only one MF opening. Messi is now a full time #10 and Busquets is the holding MF. So he ends up competing with Rakatic. I assume that Paulinho, Denis Suarez and Gomes stay with the club which means de Jong is way down the choice order. Does he just want to sit on the bench and maybe play in cup matches?

ASIDE: Wow, I just saw that Zidane is stepping down as manager at Madrid. I guess he has nothing to prove after winning the CL.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Also meant to add that it looks like Tagliafico will be the starting LB for Argentina. If he has a good WC he may certainly leave the club as well. It's getting a bit depressing to be an Ajax supporter these days though thanks to YouTube we can always watch all the old clips of Cruyff, van Basten and the other Ajax greats of yesteryear.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 31, 2018 1:15 pm

Only real player lost that makes me depressed is Appie. I will be fed up seeing these kids go but being and Ajax fan I accept we always lose our bright kids. Wouldn't enter my head to be a fan of anyone else.

Just waiting for the fixtures so I can workout when to come.Hoping for September or early October.My wife is happy to spend a few days in Amsterdam,she loves the place like I do.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do mei 31, 2018 3:37 pm

In the article, Barcelona said they want Frenkie de Jong, but are reluctant to pay a huge amount and are willing to compromise for next season, if Overmars plays hardball. I doubt Frenkie will leave, but who knows.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Roma look like they will pay 20m plus add ons for Kluivert.As long as there is a bank guarantee seems a decent amount

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr jun 01, 2018 7:14 pm

SPL schreef:Roma look like they will pay 20m plus add ons for Kluivert.As long as there is a bank guarantee seems a decent amount
We all remember what happened the last time Ajax insisted on a bank guarantee : )

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di jun 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Ajax and AS Roma have reached an agreement on Justin Kluivert. The Italian newspaper also reports that due to accounting reasons, the transfer will only be officially announced in the following month.

Bericht door #14 » di jun 05, 2018 11:15 pm

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jun 06, 2018 11:38 am

Ajax rejects Roma's 'laughable' first offer for Kluivert. (10 million euro) - Telegraaf (Dutch)
telegraaf.nl/sport/...

So all the rumours that Roma bidding for 15,20, or 25 million Euros turned out to be false? i.e. Corriera Della Sport.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jun 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Tottenham have confirmed they will not lodge a bid for Matthijs de Ligt. Man City are in pole position I guess? But Raiola prefers Juve who can't afford him

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jun 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Ayman schreef:But Raiola prefers Juve who can't afford him
Makes perfect sense. He'll make money again in 2 years when someone buys him from Juve. If he gets sold to Man City, De Ligt won't be sold if all goes well. So no money for Raiola.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do jun 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Amol schreef:
Ayman schreef:But Raiola prefers Juve who can't afford him
Makes perfect sense. He'll make money again in 2 years when someone buys him from Juve. If he gets sold to Man City, De Ligt won't be sold if all goes well. So no money for Raiola.

You hit the nail on the head Amol, however, I think it's important to add, that for Mino Raiola, it's not just about money it's also about power, he wants as many clients as possible, so he can have as much monopoly on the transfer market as possible. So he can deprive football clubs he doesn't like and favour football clubs he does. In short, he wants to be a big shot!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jun 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Just for fun, here is a list of Raiola's biggest clients:
Ibrahimovic
Ballotelli
Pogba
Mikhitaryan
Matuidi
Donneruma
Verrati
Lozano
Lukaku

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr jun 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Dutch media now all reporting that Justin Kluivert is a Roma player. Italian club will pay Ajax €18 million plus add-ons. This should finally put an end to this saga.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 08, 2018 7:07 pm

18m plus add ons is a great amount. We get an extra 10m simply because of his surname. Justin van Dijk or whatever we would get 6 to 8 m , 3 or 4 good games v Roda Excelsior and Willem.

Next we need to sort out de Ligt . Man City for 60m with a year on loan here is likely. Juve wont pay 60m. Would point out Raiola is just financial adviser ,de Ligt's agent and adviser is still Barry Hulshoff.

Meanwhile Savastano , has been out on loan at Go Ahead Eagles, has joined AZ on a free.

Owusu loaned to Almere and El Azzouzi at Excelsior both back from loans need to be sold as they are still under contract.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Barca seem like they are going to pay 30 to 35m for Frenkie de Jong ,maybe loan him for a year!

A long summer ahead with Kluivert ,Ziyech and de Ligt going ,probably Onana and Neres. If Dolberg does well at WC he too will go so we will just have Donny left and maybe Frenkie on loan . And Ten Hag and his concrete football.

One report today says all our kids want out as they dont want to play under ten Hag.No real surprise. Maybe we should sell them all and bring in older players who may win something .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 09, 2018 10:22 pm

SPL schreef:Barca seem like they are going to pay 30 to 35m for Frenkie de Jong ,maybe loan him for a year!
Barca have just appointed Eric Abial the new technical director last week. I think it is premature to figure out what players are going to be coming and going. I find it very humorous to think that de Jong will go for the kind of money being mentioned. He didn't even play a full season and the games he did play were out of position. I can't remember Barca ever going after a player who has not proven himself with at least several seasons of first team football. This one won't happen (but I am often wrong :biggrin.gif: )

Plaats reactie