souras84

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door souras84 » vr feb 14, 2020 6:29 pm

At least it won't be that Bergwijn c*nt
May the Force be with you

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma feb 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Siem de Jong looks like he will be joining FC Cincinnati over here in MLS. Ron Jans is the trainer and de Jong is headed over for a medical. No word on the transfer fee.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma feb 17, 2020 8:18 pm

Good move for Siem

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Serious question will Hakim still join Chelsea if they dont qualify for CL .They are 4th but losing a lot and could easily miss out Lampard would then be sacked.Not a done deal yet in my eyes.Chelsea used up all their luck in that 4-4 draw v us

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr feb 21, 2020 3:42 pm

Just to close the books, Ajax terminated Siem de Jong's contract allowing him to leave on a free transfer to FC Cincinnati. A side note here, Ron Jans was sacked as trainer earlier this week for inadvertently making a racist comment probably a result of not being fully conversant in English.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma feb 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Orange14 schreef:
vr feb 21, 2020 3:42 pm
Just to close the books, Ajax terminated Siem de Jong's contract allowing him to leave on a free transfer to FC Cincinnati. A side note here, Ron Jans was sacked as trainer earlier this week for inadvertently making a racist comment probably a result of not being fully conversant in English.
There apparently was a hip-hop song playing in the locker room and he sang along the entire song including a word which umm he was supposed to mumble/skip over and not speak.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 29, 2020 8:31 pm

Sounds like Tagliafico is joining Barcelona for 40m !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 30, 2020 8:20 pm

So we need to inform, before 1st April, all players whose contracts finish on 30 June whether they get a new contract or not.Thus loads of players are currently being released. Clubs can still agree new contracts with these players at a later date.

So ,we have released KJH ,although we may yet offer him a new deal later on.

Other players whose contracts run out on 30 June are Jong squad ,and nothing confirmed yet.Goalies V Bladeren and El Maach plus the South Africans Thetani and Solomons will get released but V Gelderen should get another offer.

Back to the 1st team ,as well as Ziyech both Tagliafico and Onana are set to leave but question marks over Donny, Veltman and Dest.In addition it seems Marin and Alvarez will go and of course Babel and Varela will not return after their loans.

That will be some clear out!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Bayern's purchase of Dest appears off and looks like he will stay another year.Mazraoui may now be sold ,Roma and one or 2 Italians side want him. Onana ,valued at 40m ,Tagliafico 35m and v d Beek 50m are the 3 players thought to be leaving and the fees are what Overmars requires even with the virus affecting transfers

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » wo apr 22, 2020 2:29 pm

Never thought I would say this, but we need to hold on to Veltman.. looking at his replacements that have been tried this season...

Also I don't know how many players will actually be sold, given the current situation. A lot of clubs simply don't have the money.
Would be fabulous if we could retain Donny.

Onana and Nico.. yeah they will be gone.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Many rumours and this week Udinese evidently want Botman.However the daftest rumor is AC Milan want Thethani ,the South African forward who has struggled at Jong level.Ajax may yet still give him another year.Not sure why,he looks woeful although he has had a lot of injury.The other SA Solomons is leaving and Grasshoppers of Switzerland are interested.Like Thethani Solomons looks a poor player.I do question some of our scouting.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 12, 2020 3:10 pm

Gravenberch looks like he will leave, there is no breakthrough when negotiations were being held. But no surprise, as Mino Raiola is his agent. Bastard

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do mei 14, 2020 8:00 pm

Ayman schreef:
di mei 12, 2020 3:10 pm
But no surprise, as Mino Raiola is his agent. Bastard
Nuff said
May the Force be with you

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr mei 15, 2020 3:19 pm

souras84 schreef:
do mei 14, 2020 8:00 pm
Ayman schreef:
di mei 12, 2020 3:10 pm
But no surprise, as Mino Raiola is his agent. Bastard
Nuff said

Next it will be Naci Unuvar. I'm going to make a bet on that

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Raiola playing games again. I did check Ajaxtransfermarkt and apart from Jong Ajax fullback V Gelderen no one else is with Raiola and that includes our 15 and 16 year olds.

I think he will stay .On Ajaxshowtime there is a guy called wolterx who posts and seems to know what goes on at youth level .He said Gravenberch's father doesn't think Ryan is ready as a person or player to move abroad yet so we will see.

Showtime Youth blog article the other day said Ajax are being very slow sorting out extensions for Hansen,Taylor,Brobbey and Salah-Eddine ,all now 18 with youth contracts to 2021. We cannot let any of these go.Man City fancy Hansen but then again all top clubs will want them.

As for Unuvar I believe his uncle is his agent and Rensch ,a 17 year old really talented Cd is also with the uncle. I dont think Unuvar will be leaving in the near future and will stay and hope to make it with us.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mei 16, 2020 11:39 pm

SPL schreef:
za mei 16, 2020 7:45 pm
As for Unuvar I believe his uncle is his agent and Rensch ,a 17 year old really talented Cd is also with the uncle. I dont think Unuvar will be leaving in the near future and will stay and hope to make it with us.
Remember de Ligt had Huslhoff as his agent in his early years with the first team, then came Raiola. It can and will change, we won't be hearing the end of Raiola unfortunately. He is the Charles Manson of football

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 17, 2020 3:32 pm

de Ligt had his father and Hulshoff dealing with his affairs until he was 18 ,Raiola took over then got him sold after a year.I think they appointed Raiola as he would get the best deal out of a transfer.Hulshoff was not a real agent just an advisor.

Unuvar's uncle is an agent and Rensch is with him so I expect those 2 to stay for a 2 or 3 years at least.

If kids want to leave for money they will do so whoever the agent but Raiola is never interested in letting any players stay here just wants them sold.Gravenberch seems to have a sensible Dad and of course brother Danzell. Today it is reported he wants more money ,a typical Raiola ploy ,so we will have to wait and see.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 01, 2020 11:16 am

Plenty of rumours of buying our players but the daftest is today Milan asked about Neres! Last week this faded old club wanted Mazraoui and said they could afford the 10m fee only loaning him for 2 years and paying us monthly.

Ajax are not going to let any player go cheap because of the virus. Germany Italy Spain and England all going to play so they can get the full amount of tv money.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 02, 2020 12:41 pm

Ajax have stopped negotiations of contract renewals with Hansen ,Brobbey,Taylor,Gravenberch and the Timbers. All have contracts to 2021 and have had offers but they want to know what the club plans are for them and it seems they are not happy especially that we have alot of moderate players ahead of them earning loads of money.Labyad Magallan,Marin Alvarez,Pierie Schuurs all earn more money but are not exactly looking like making it as first team regulars.

I am very worried that Overmars is not going to talk to them for a few weeks. This a hugh mistake. Gravenberch has Raiola and clearly its money but in attack I dont see how Brobbey or Hansen can break through with Neres Anthony,Promes Tadic and Traore ahead of them.

Gut feeling Hansen Brobbey and Gravenberch will all leave this summer.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jun 03, 2020 1:53 pm

SPL schreef:
di jun 02, 2020 12:41 pm
Ajax have stopped negotiations of contract renewals with Hansen ,Brobbey,Taylor,Gravenberch and the Timbers. All have contracts to 2021 and have had offers but they want to know what the club plans are for them and it seems they are not happy especially that we have alot of moderate players ahead of them earning loads of money.Labyad Magallan,Marin Alvarez,Pierie Schuurs all earn more money but are not exactly looking like making it as first team regulars.

I am very worried that Overmars is not going to talk to them for a few weeks. This a hugh mistake. Gravenberch has Raiola and clearly its money but in attack I dont see how Brobbey or Hansen can break through with Neres Anthony,Promes Tadic and Traore ahead of them.

Gut feeling Hansen Brobbey and Gravenberch will all leave this summer.
Gravenberch has Raiola, he is as good as gone, Juve maybe, then he will be back at ADO Den Haag or Utrecht. I can live without Brobbey, but Hansen, Man City are in talks with his agent. They are will ing to pay a hell of a lot more. That is scary.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 03, 2020 9:14 pm

If Hansen goes to Man City it will be for money and nothing else.He will just get loaned out to one of the many clubs that are owned by them. Foden ,rated the best english prospect of all, just gets to play cup games and the odd 5 mins as a sub,not sure Hansen is rated as high as Foden.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jun 04, 2020 12:31 pm

SPL schreef:
wo jun 03, 2020 9:14 pm
If Hansen goes to Man City it will be for money and nothing else.He will just get loaned out to one of the many clubs that are owned by them. Foden ,rated the best english prospect of all, just gets to play cup games and the odd 5 mins as a sub,not sure Hansen is rated as high as Foden.
It always has to be for the money. Look at the history of Dutch players moving to EPL teams when they are still youth players. How many of them are still with those clubs? It's not just Ajax players either. We cannot know of each player's family situation and perhaps that also may impact these decisions. Given the current financial uncertainties, I'm not sure what else Overmars can do.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma jun 08, 2020 2:02 pm

van de Beek and his agent Guido Albers admitted they used the interest of Man Utd to force Real Madrid into a decision over the transfer. That failed, Real Madrid won't be rushed into it, and have interest elsewhere. I would be over the moon if Donny stays for at least another season. To be honest, apart from Tagliafico and Gravenberch, who are almost certain to leave, it maybe hard to sell other players.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma jun 08, 2020 4:40 pm

Gravenberch is definitely leaving Ajax, on his way to Italy, Mino Raiola is working hard to get him a transfer, now in talks with Lazio. Even if that fails, he will still leave.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Once Gravenberch leaves only V Gelderen is left with Raiola.His contract finishes end of this month so we should release him and make it clear to all 15 and 16 year olds no contract if with Raiola.

Plaats reactie