Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Amol

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Amol » vr jul 31, 2020 4:03 am

Bah. The money better have been that much better for him to go to Brighton. Sorry - I know Veltman isn't highest on anyone's list of favorite defenders (me included), but this still doesn't make any sense to me :rules.gif:

Oh well, serious chance for Schuurs/Alvarez/Timber to truly step up.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr jul 31, 2020 8:06 am

Real Madrid want to talk to Ajax again about Donny van de Beek, a deal is imminent within days. http://www.soccernews.nl/news/722841/re ... e-beekplan

What is supposed to follow up is, Ekkelenkamp taking his place, Kudus as back up, Noa Lang back on loan to Twente Enschede (following the footsteps of R. de Boer and van de Meyde)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 31, 2020 12:09 pm

Botman's 8m transfer to Lille has been completed.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Amol schreef:
vr jul 31, 2020 4:03 am
Bah. The money better have been that much better for him to go to Brighton. Sorry - I know Veltman isn't highest on anyone's list of favorite defenders (me included), but this still doesn't make any sense to me :rules.gif:

Oh well, serious chance for Schuurs/Alvarez/Timber to truly step up.
i feel you :aai.gif:

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr jul 31, 2020 3:06 pm

Ayman schreef:
vr jul 31, 2020 8:06 am
Real Madrid want to talk to Ajax again about Donny van de Beek, a deal is imminent within days. http://www.soccernews.nl/news/722841/re ... e-beekplan

What is supposed to follow up is, Ekkelenkamp taking his place, Kudus as back up, Noa Lang back on loan to Twente Enschede (following the footsteps of R. de Boer and van de Meyde)
is this credible? i thought real pulled out a while ago.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr jul 31, 2020 4:07 pm

Is Overmars going to have to sell the entire squad? :mad17.gif:

Botman sold to Lille for 8m. We need to buy someone to cover potential holes in defense now.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo aug 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Regarding who will leave, right now they are all still registered Ajax players. I continue to believe that the pandemic is adversely impacting all teams in terms of potential transfer activity. Even big teams are in a bind with lots of high price players under contract. If teams such as Barcelona want to buy, they have to sell; but to whom? Madrid are still carrying Bale on the roster at a large salary. He has stated he intends to stay with the team even though Zidane doesn't care for him.

this will be one of the most unpredictable transfer windows in some time.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di aug 04, 2020 4:15 pm

zeefuik is leaving groningen for hertha berlin. we are getting 50% of the transfer fee which might be as high as 8 million :neutral.gif:
also, overmars said ekkelenkamp is not going anywhere on loan but staying with the team this year. i always liked him and think he'll be a good option in the midfield this year

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Rumours thick and fast ,Roma want Mazraoui, Real may want Neres and finally Labyad to Brighton but in exchange for Jahanbahk.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » wo aug 12, 2020 3:53 am

add promes to that list, though I think this one is more believable. arsenal reportedly interested for around 30 million.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo aug 12, 2020 5:02 am

kezme44 schreef:
wo aug 12, 2020 3:53 am
add promes to that list, though I think this one is more believable. arsenal reportedly interested for around 30 million.

And to add to that, Juventus are looking at van de Beek! Even though their midfield is already congested

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo aug 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Ayman schreef:
wo aug 12, 2020 5:02 am
kezme44 schreef:
wo aug 12, 2020 3:53 am

And to add to that, Juventus are looking at van de Beek! Even though their midfield is already congested
I follow Juventus and a huge clear out is underway. That being said, they have real financial issues because of Ronaldo's salary. The current midfielders other than Betancourt and Rabiot are all horrible and could not make the Ajax team.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » wo aug 12, 2020 3:38 pm

they have a really aging team as well, so cannot sell to make some cash. matuidi was let go a few days ago, pjanic is off to barca (with another dead weight in arthur coming the other way) so they will definitely try to re-build. they also took a 40 million hit letting sarri go. i was watching the game against lyon and apart from ronaldo, nothing was created. job well done juve :biggthumpup.gif:

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di aug 18, 2020 7:24 pm

looks like there are serious talks between barca and ajax regarding vdb. koemanwants him there to replace rakitic and vidal who are expected to leave. i say this one is a done deal, juts hope we get good money for him

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 18, 2020 9:02 pm

kezme44 schreef:
di aug 18, 2020 7:24 pm
looks like there are serious talks between barca and ajax regarding vdb. koemanwants him there to replace rakitic and vidal who are expected to leave. i say this one is a done deal, juts hope we get good money for him
€35M is my asking price. My prediction is Koeman doesn't finish the season with Barca. There is no way they can fill all the holes in the team and I would not be surprised to see a lot of players go the Winston Bogarde route and stay with the club as there is no way the make as much money any where else. the club is facing a serious cash flow problem.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di aug 18, 2020 10:57 pm

kezme44 schreef:
di aug 18, 2020 7:24 pm
Looks like Frenkie de Jong is becoming influential off the pitch, he recommended Ajax's former assistant, and voila. Let's hope Koeman has other ideas, if not. Then the Ajax midfield of next season will either be Gravenberch-Tadic-Martinez (If Ajax sign Suarez) or Gravenberch-Ekkelenkamp-Martinez.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo aug 19, 2020 4:22 am

This is classic Barca of the last 5-6 years. They let in 8 goals and are now trying to sign an attacking MF - Donny.

Their defense is shot and will be non-existent when Pique leaves. They need to splurge on De Ligt and not Donny.

I don't see Koeman finishing the year and it'll be a bad idea for Donny to go there as a Koeman purchase.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo aug 19, 2020 11:24 am

Amol schreef:
wo aug 19, 2020 4:22 am
This is classic Barca of the last 5-6 years. They let in 8 goals and are now trying to sign an attacking MF - Donny.

Their defense is shot and will be non-existent when Pique leaves. They need to splurge on De Ligt and not Donny.

I don't see Koeman finishing the year and it'll be a bad idea for Donny to go there as a Koeman purchase.
To be fair they are also looking at centre backs, Eric Garcia who came from the Barcelona youth ranks. I think they are looking for to overhaul the squad.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 19, 2020 1:21 pm

Min.40m plus add ons for Donny. Koeman is only there for a season .

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo aug 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Ayman schreef:
wo aug 19, 2020 11:24 am
Amol schreef:
wo aug 19, 2020 4:22 am

To be fair they are also looking at centre backs, Eric Garcia who came from the Barcelona youth ranks. I think they are looking for to overhaul the squad.
Overhaul in the last year before an election also seems silly. They need to cut/rent out a few players and get a couple defenders. Play Frenkie at DM and have Busquets as his sub.

Use kids from La Masia!! They don't have money anyway, so that's the best option.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Botman's transfer to Lille is now a season loan with the transfer going through by 1st July 2021 .Seems like the same fee is agreed but due to tax or FFP ,Lille dont want to pay us until next July. All a bit odd.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr aug 21, 2020 1:03 pm

SPL schreef:
do aug 20, 2020 8:52 pm
Botman's transfer to Lille is now a season loan with the transfer going through by 1st July 2021 .Seems like the same fee is agreed but due to tax or FFP ,Lille dont want to pay us until next July. All a bit odd.

Well I wonder if there is some sort of loophole i.e. if Botman shines that Ajax can cancel the deal after the loan expires.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Leicester may want Tagliafico to replace Chelski bound Chilwell.That I can accept as a decent rumour but whats coming out of Barca press is plain stupid.Barca have no money and need to sell first. Suarez plus 20m for Donny!!! Barca will need to sell 2 LB and want Tagliafico. Also,Wijnaldum,.Depay Stengs and Boadu going!!!!

Koeman will last 1 season max unless he wins CL.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma aug 24, 2020 2:40 pm

SPL schreef:
zo aug 23, 2020 7:33 pm
Leicester may want Tagliafico to replace Chelski bound Chilwell.That I can accept as a decent rumour but whats coming out of Barca press is plain stupid.Barca have no money and need to sell first. Suarez plus 20m for Donny!!! Barca will need to sell 2 LB and want Tagliafico. Also,Wijnaldum,.Depay Stengs and Boadu going!!!!

Koeman will last 1 season max unless he wins CL.

Apparently Tagliafico's agent are in negotiations with Leicester. I really prefer it if he went to Atletico Madrid, I know they don't have funds available, until they sell Oblak (to Chelsea).

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 25, 2020 12:54 pm

Denis Johnsen ,winger from Norway has joined Venezia in Italy on a3 year deal , we will get some money.

Stan v Bladeren Jong Ajax goalie whose contract finished in June signs for Silkeborg Denmark Good luck to both

Marin seems on his way to Cagliari and we could get 10m or so.

Plaats reactie