Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 15, 2022 11:00 am

Yes,only 3 years contracts until 18.You can offer contracts at 15. Vink is clearly a talent and I just hope we sign him asap.

Martinez going for over 55m according to reports. Will be sadly missed and devistated he follows Donny to manu. My least favourite team anywhere.Yes I would cheer PSV and Feyenoord to beat manu.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jul 18, 2022 11:14 am

Salah-Eddine is not going to Austria so looks like he is about to be sold. Nico is still with us and playing friendlies but once he leaves we have Wijndal and Blind for the 1st but just Baas for Young. As one of the regular youth experts put on Showtime we let S-Eddine and Aning go and are left with Baas who is not as good as them.

Back to Martinez we receive 57.37m with 10m addons so 67.37m which is brilliant work by Hamstra and KJH. If manu come back for Antony they know they will have to pay the full 80m.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 19, 2022 11:49 am

Nico Tagliafico is going to Lyon for 4m . Good luck to him ,a very popular player with the fans.

Dont think manu will go for Antony.Having to pay 67m for Martinez they know they must pay 80m for Antony and dont see this happening .

Ajax now need to sell Magallan Pierie and Bande. Cost 23m and we wont even get 3m back.Terrible buys. Sounds like Daramy will go ,at 12m this guy looks pretty poor and we have Young players like Hansen and V A Dongen who probably are as good .

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di jul 19, 2022 3:24 pm

The H2s (Hamstra + Huntelaar) seem to have a different approach than Overmars at least based on this summer. Overmars would end up spending 30-40M on 4-5 players. Some would end up being stars but others not quite and are still with us.

H2s seemingly want to spend more on a particular player. Interesting times ahead.

I do think we should ask for 100M for Antony if ManU or some big EPL team comes asking between now and mid August.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jul 21, 2022 4:59 pm

Nico has accepted Lyon's offer and goes there on a 3 year contract. 4M quoted.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za jul 23, 2022 3:28 pm

Obviously a shame to see Nico go but I reckon he deserves to be in a starting 11 somewhere. Hope he gets more playing time with Lyon.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za jul 23, 2022 10:11 pm

If Ajax sell Antony to Man Utd for 80+ million Euros, then Ajax are officially milking them. The English Premier league is tough. Lisandro Martinez will cope with the intensity, but Antony is more 50/50, being a show pony with the same tricks and turns can only go a long way in the Eredivisie, but the English premier league is a whole different ball game. Pun intended!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 08, 2022 7:11 pm

A minor player but 19 year old striker Jay Enem has signed for Venezia in Serie B in Italy. Scored a few goals for the U18's in the 2nd half of last season and was in our Jong squad but was due to play as an uncontracted player. A couple of Italian clubs offered him a contract so good luck in Venice.

A few youths have gone abroad this summer.Aning to Dortmund was a loss but Bobson went to Frankfurt , 2 lads went to USA to study and an a 16 year old lad signed for a German non league side.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 17, 2022 11:38 am

Schuurs signs for Torino today ,9m plus 3m add ons to be confirmed.Not good enough for us so surprised he is off to Italy,Good luck to him.

Talk of Unuvar going to Turkey in the deal with Kaplan but I would hope we just loan him out to a Dutch side for a season.

Meanwhile Bande ,Magallan and Klaiber need to be sold in these next 2 weeks.And Gorter may go out on loan also.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo aug 17, 2022 1:04 pm

SPL schreef:
wo aug 17, 2022 11:38 am
Gorter may go out on loan also.
Surely this is a joke. I know Setford is a great prospect but he is out until December following wrist surgery. I don't think Ajax want to rely on tow geriatric keepers with the CL matches coming up. It's weird that they did not go after Cillessen.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Rumours that Manu will make another offer for Antony. They did offer 60m but we then wanted 80m .I believe we will now only sell if we get 100m. It comes from sky sports but there are loads of rumours about Manu.They are supposed to have offered 130m for Felix of Atletico Madrid .I also read Real are looking at him and if he has a good WC they will look to buy .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 18, 2022 9:12 pm

Perr Schuurs officially to Torino for 9m plus 2.3 m add ons a decent price for a sub .

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do aug 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Man Utd 80 million Euro offer for Antony has been rejected by Ajax, now they await Gakpo's availability. PSV have a chance to go through to the CL, so doubt that will happen.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » vr aug 19, 2022 12:52 am

Hopefully Ajax don’t sell. I really don’t like it when they transfer key players after the season has started. At least Gravenberch and Mazraoui got their transfers sorted at the start of the summer.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 19, 2022 12:09 pm

Gut feeling we are not going to sell .As there is a sell on fee to his old club we want 112m . PSV say they will wait until after next weeks game v Rangers.A good offer will see Gakpo go and Ajax fans must hope for that as he is their best player.

Manu are in shambolic mess and ETH just seems to want Ajax or ex Ajax players which is not good enough for their fans.Only 2 Ajax lads who would be good enough are de Ligt ,now at Bayern and Frenkie who does not want to go there.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 19, 2022 3:22 pm

Man u are coming with a bigger offer , sounds like 90 +10m add ons .Ajax have made it clear we want 100m.
Antony is a very good player but he's not in the 100m bracket.He wont get it easy in EPL. Last week he ran rings round Groningen ie V Gelderen and Kasanwirjo ,both rejects from Ajax.

Talk of Ziyech returning.I am a fan and although he is not fast like Antony given a choice of the 2 I would want Ziyech.I am sure some of you will disagree.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr aug 19, 2022 8:26 pm

I believe antony has played his last game. reports that he is not in the squad for the Sparta game. manu are dumb enough to shell out 100 million. also, reports that kudus has agreed personal terms with everton. would be a shame to give up on him already. also another report that a big premier league club is asking for a Álvarez. If it didn’t say “big” I would have guessed manu :drecul.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 19, 2022 9:01 pm

Antony does indeed seem to be going for 100m and Kudus is off on loan . He has potential but where does he play , Berghuis and Tadic playing at no 10 and Taylor at 8 looks better than Gravenberch and must be a starter. We wont sell Alvraez as he will be good to play in froint of a defence lacking Martinez.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr aug 19, 2022 9:04 pm

I don’t know what the plan is if someone gets injured. Kudus can play at 10 or on the wing. Lots of games in the season…

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr aug 19, 2022 9:10 pm

this transfer season has been insane!!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr aug 19, 2022 9:28 pm

So I guess that Unuvar, Hlynsson, Regeer and perhaps Fitz-Jim from Jong Ajax will make it to the substitutes bench if Kudus leaves.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za aug 20, 2022 1:11 am

Letting Kudus go sounds like a mistake but I can understand the guy wants playing time. Don’t know why he never gets into the starting 11.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 20, 2022 11:29 am

Wonder if Unuvar now stays.He was mentioned as being involved in the Kaplan deal but only rumours about going to Turkey.I would hope he does not go there as he has a 15 year old brother who is a striker and rated highly and would probably join him in Turkey.

Still think Antony to manu is not certain.ETH is already under fire ,Martinez has been written off as being too small.A few poor games by Antony and the press and fans will make his life hell.

Never known a transfer summer like this and I do think Hamstra and KJH are doing a good job.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za aug 20, 2022 1:01 pm

Antony was quoted that he doesn't necessarily want to leave Ajax right now but that it is probably beyond his control. He stated that Ajax was critical to his development as a player. In the end he just might stay. Ajax likely do not need him against Sparta and are playing a waiting game to see if ManU come in with the full price. I honestly don't know what is going on with that club they just picked up Casemiro from Real Madrid to bolster the MF but have been linked with virtually a 100 players all over Europe.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 20, 2022 1:24 pm

Agree with your thoughts Orange14. If manu get thrashed by Liverpool on Monday there will be calls for ETH's head. Who knows he may be a 2nd Frank de Boer who did not last a month with Palace.

Plaats reactie