New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

carcajou

Re: Chamakh

Bericht door carcajou » di mei 03, 2005 9:44 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Per schreef:Do you have a opinion on Jansen? Is he Ajax-material.
I've seen him in action a few times, but I never really paid attention to him. So I don't really know.

What I do know is that he has now signed a new deal with Vitesse and that we can forget about him. Oh well.

Question for our Froggies...

Ajax Netwerk mentions an article in L'Équipe about a striker named Chamakh (Moroccan guy). He currently plays for Bordeaux and promised the club at the start of the season that he was going to stay if they qualified for the Champions League. Which they didn't, so he wants to move on. Reportedly, Ajax, Inter and Olympique Marseille are interested. Any news on that...?

K.
He's a REALLY good player, the next hot stuff here, but I don't know if he would be such good Ajax material. He doesn't score that much (but Bordeaux has been shit all season) and doesn't have a deep physical impact on a defence. But he's still young so why not. Besides he is arrogant already which makes a natural connection ;)
meh :|

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » di mei 03, 2005 10:03 pm

Rosenberg was quite invisible tonight. Did some good things from time to time but Malmö were resigned to mostly counter attacks and Rosenberg never really got the right pass to score with.

Couldn't see any Ajax reps or any agents there....but then again I didn't really know where to look for them.

During tonights game I came up with a player that I think you can compare him with (for all of you who havn't seen him play yet) - I think he has similarities to Milan Baros.

Quite fast, gets the ball with him, good shot and nose to score.
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo mei 04, 2005 2:30 am

Man that's a pretty high comparison if he´s anything like Baros then i would not think twice about his transfer to Ajax. Then on a second thought he´s not quite the 4-3-3 type striker that ajax uses, if we aquire him lets hope its not another Sonck fiasco. It would be a real pity to give a young ascending player such a hard time, stopping his development and all that.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » wo mei 04, 2005 10:31 am

First of all: I did not say he was as good as Baros - just that they are quite similar in their strenghts and in the way they play.

Second:

Yes you're right, not a classic no9, no.

Neefkens
Erelid

Bericht door Neefkens » wo mei 04, 2005 12:04 pm

Per schreef:Rosenberg was quite invisible tonight. Did some good things from time to time but Malmö were resigned to mostly counter attacks and Rosenberg never really got the right pass to score with.

Couldn't see any Ajax reps or any agents there....but then again I didn't really know where to look for them.

During tonights game I came up with a player that I think you can compare him with (for all of you who havn't seen him play yet) - I think he has similarities to Milan Baros.

Quite fast, gets the ball with him, good shot and nose to score.
According to the Newspaper AD, Danny Blind wás in fact at the match yesterday. The only explanation for so much attention is that they will make an offer for him, maybe allready have.

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » wo mei 04, 2005 1:50 pm

And here's the news story on it.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/sto ... 77,00.html

Blind gave no comments besides stating that he only comments on current players in the squad.

GM (Sport Manager or equivalent) Hasse Borg stated that Blind was there looking at "players".

The other part of the story is that Lokomotiv Moscow are in the reace again and had reps there watching him. They made a bid for him around 6MEUR some months ago which was turned down by Rosenberg.

The kid wants Ajax, and my guess is that Ajax it will be.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo mei 04, 2005 4:33 pm

1) Michael Jansen sign new contract with Vitesse! He will stay there 'til 2008. There is still a possibility to buy him, but Ajax must pay more $$$ now.

2) French newspaper "L'Equipe" wrote, that Ajax in interested in buying Chamakh. But there is one problem- Bordeaux said, that they will not sell his best player. Also Inter wants to buy him, so his transfer to Ajax seemed to be not real...

3) In the interview in "The Times" Dennis Bergkamp said, that he wants to stay in Arsenal 'til the end of his career. Bergkamp said, that he will retire, when Arsenal won't offer him new contract... So his transfer to Ajax is (as you see) impossible at the moment...

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma mei 09, 2005 2:17 pm

From the Sky Sports website....

Ajax snap up Twente starlet
by Jeffrey Glorie - created on 9 May 2005

Ajax have snapped up FC Twente's Derek Boerrigter.
The Amsterdam giants have long been known as a club that launch burgeoning talent onto the world stage, and they remain keen to bring the top youngsters to the Amsterdam ArenA.
Boerrigter is regarded as a star of the future by Twente, and the 18-year-old will look to continue his progress at Ajax.
The left winger has agreed a two-year deal, and will be hoping to catch the eye of coach Danny Blind.
Boerrigter will continue his education in the Young Ajax side coached by John van den Brom.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » ma mei 09, 2005 3:20 pm

Maybe our scouts will find any Ajax-material players on U-17 Euro Championship. I'm watching this competition on Eurosport and there are few tallented players...

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Rosenberg

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mei 11, 2005 5:00 pm

VI reports that Malmö want 5 million for Rosenberg. This price tag has reportedly scared Anderlecht away. Ajax are the most serious candidate.

K.
Still alive...

Ayman

Players for ajax

Bericht door Ayman » wo mei 11, 2005 5:33 pm

we only need to sign a right winger(hopefully Van der Meyde) a left winger (Samuel Amunike..younger brother of Emmanuel), a striker (inevetably Rosenberg) a commanding midfielder (obviously Edgar Davids to replace the has-been VDV) and a right back (Ibrahim Okunowo..ive been doing my homework) two centre backs (Kruyswijk from Groningen and Schenkel from the erestedivisie high flyers Sparta Rotterdam) and a left back( despite him signing a new deal with Vitesse, I think Blind has got good persuasive skills to lure him to Amsterdam, once he comes to his senses ofcourse, sooner rather then later.
FORZA AJAX!!!
from Ayman the number 1 ajacoid from northwest london

Neefkens
Erelid

Bericht door Neefkens » wo mei 11, 2005 5:44 pm

Good work Ayman :xyxthumbs:

Did you come on Ajaxmania a long time ago ??

wimpey

Bericht door wimpey » wo mei 11, 2005 7:24 pm

Lucas schreef:Gentlemen!! Size is not important
Size does matter... well, I've been told it does!

Salut - wimpey (2.02 m)

P.s.: I don't understand why Ajax want to sign another central striker when we already have a couple of 'em in the shape of Babel and Charisteas. Ajax' transfer politics are a complete mystery as usual!

jakobg
Contacteer:

Re: Rosenberg

Bericht door jakobg » wo mei 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:VI reports that Malmö want 5 million for Rosenberg. This price tag has reportedly scared Anderlecht away. Ajax are the most serious candidate.

K.
Fotbolldirekt.com reports that Malmö want to keep Rosenberg over the Champions League qualification. The fee is also expected to be, as Menno mentioned, about 5 million.

I don't think Ajax would let Rosenberg stay for the CL qualification though, as he couldn't play for Ajax in the CL then. Otherwise nothing new about the transfer over here. Ajax seems to be the club that wants him the most, but MFF says there are still many clubs interested.
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

Neefkens
Erelid

Bericht door Neefkens » wo mei 11, 2005 8:33 pm

A new interested club is Wolfsburg of Germany.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo mei 11, 2005 11:19 pm

wimpey schreef:
P.s.: I don't understand why Ajax want to sign another central striker when we already have a couple of 'em in the shape of Babel and Charisteas. Ajax' transfer politics are a complete mystery as usual!

babel clearly performs MUCH better at left wing than he does as a #9
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » do mei 12, 2005 6:41 am

Neefkens schreef:A new interested club is Wolfsburg of Germany.
And Aftonbladet today reports that also Arsenal have been in contact with Malmö. Malmö was one of the hottest candidates for Zlatan when he left Malmö, hopefully they lose this one too. :D

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » do mei 12, 2005 11:13 am

Another Swede-rumore.

Fotbolldirekt.com has a story about young central defender Jimmy Dixon currently playing for Häcken in the Swedish top division. Together with national team defender Teddy Lucic Dixon has been excellent in the beginning of this season. The website reports that both Ajax and Arsenal have been watching the 23 year old defender.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do mei 12, 2005 12:21 pm

jakobg schreef:Another Swede-rumore.

Fotbolldirekt.com has a story about young central defender Jimmy Dixon
Never heard of him but that's a very un-Swedish name - where's he from??
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » do mei 12, 2005 12:38 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef: Never heard of him but that's a very un-Swedish name - where's he from??
Dixon facts:

Born: 1981-10-10
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 76 kg

He comes from Liberia and has played 15 national team games for them. Häcken also has another young Liberian player, striker Dioh Williams, who is one of the most promising players in the whole league.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do mei 12, 2005 2:19 pm

jakobg schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef: Never heard of him but that's a very un-Swedish name - where's he from??
Dixon facts:

Born: 1981-10-10
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 76 kg

He comes from Liberia and has played 15 national team games for them. Häcken also has another young Liberian player, striker Dioh Williams, who is one of the most promising players in the whole league.
Cheers, I'll have to look out for him....
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Ayman

Yes Neefken

Bericht door Ayman » do mei 12, 2005 10:37 pm

it is Ayman that used to go to ajax mania i was 15 then im 23 now..still an ajax fan. btw....i say we need a third striker...Babel is 19, we cant put too much pressure on him, and charisteas is another greek tragedy in my opinion, dont be decieved by his recent good form. Rosenberg is the man for Ajax!

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr mei 13, 2005 12:48 pm

As told Scottish newspaper The Herald Ajax is interested in left-defender Gregory Vignal (Glasgow Rangers). He is alternative for Michael Jansen's transfer. Olympique Marseille and Aston Villa Birmingham also want to buy this player.

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » vr mei 13, 2005 1:19 pm

Thought I'd keep you updated:

Roseberg scored one goal and had two assists (one of them was a genious pass) when Malmö defeated Rosenborg in yesterday's Royal League game. Rosenberg now secured the top scorer position in the Royal League with his seven goals. Danny Blind was reportedly in the stands.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr mei 13, 2005 2:03 pm

And now some bad news :sad: . Andy van de Meyde told, that he doesn't want to leave Inter this season, because he is happy with his co-operation with Roberto Mancini. He told, that he has a contract 'til 2007 and he will stay there 'til 2007... So (if that is no rumor) it is not possible, that he will join us next season :sad: .

Gesloten