Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » di aug 23, 2005 3:08 pm

Carcajou schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:
LaCas schreef:They contact me again and agreed to send my tickets to Finland without any extracosts, i would call that a top-service! So just good words about Budgetticket! :xyxthumbs:
That's excellent, indeed. Now let's hope they arrive in time... It's a bit tight, I would say... You leave on Saturday, right? That means it will have to be in the mail by Friday...

K.
You're talking about the Feyenoord game right ???
Yes, why?

dallex

Bericht door dallex » di aug 23, 2005 3:09 pm

Thanks for the info so far. I just came across this and need some answers.

http://www.ticketbox.nl/winkel/details. ... _id=518025#

On this link you can see tomorrows match Ajax-Brøndby on the TicketBox website. It's says the outlets will sell tickets untill the match starts.

So this means I can buy tickets in Amsterdam tomorrow, right?

I'm leaving Denmark tonight and will be in Amsterdam tomorrow morning.

And can somebody give me info how to find one of theese outlets in the center of Amsterdam?

Best regards
Daniel

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di aug 23, 2005 3:42 pm

dallex schreef:http://www.ticketbox.nl/winkel/details. ... _id=518025#

On this link you can see tomorrows match Ajax-Brøndby on the TicketBox website. It's says the outlets will sell tickets untill the match starts. So this means I can buy tickets in Amsterdam tomorrow, right?
I'm afraid not. The page you're linking to is a page for parking tickets for tomorrow's game. Not match tickets. The sale of match tickets will stop tonight at 18:00. No more Ticketbox sales tomorrow. You will have to revert to either Ticket Unlimited (recommended by me) or Budget Ticket (recommended by LaCas)...

K.
Still alive...

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » di aug 23, 2005 5:55 pm

dallex schreef:
And can somebody give me info how to find one of theese outlets in the center of Amsterdam?

Best regards
Daniel

free record shop: one on damrak, one across dam square on kalverstraat, one on nieuwenduijk (behind damrak) - or as K says, some tobacco/magazine shops will have a ticketbox sign in the window
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » ma sep 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Im hoping not to sound too stupid with this question but can someone explain about "club card certificates".Once bought how many games can they be used for etc....Thanks guys.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma sep 05, 2005 5:55 pm

English Eagle schreef:Im hoping not to sound too stupid with this question but can someone explain about "club card certificates".Once bought how many games can they be used for etc....Thanks guys.
Not a stupid question at all... Stupid system, though. :yes:

Right. In order to buy tickets for most Ajax home games (except for the low risk ones) you require a Club Card, which is a plastic, credit card-sized thing with your name on it. It is valid for two years, costs 6 euros and you can buy (a limited number, normally 1 or 2, depending on the fixture) tickets for as many Ajax home games as you want.

Problem is: if you order a Club Card it will take a few weeks before you actually have it. It is sent to you via snail mail. Which sucks for tourists, who come to Amsterdam and want to see an Ajax game the next day. They can never order a Club Card in time.

That's why the club came up with the 'Club Card certificates': at the Ajax Fanshop inside the Amsterdam ArenA you can buy a Club Card and a match ticket on the spot (bring valid photo ID!) in one transaction. You will not receive your actual Club Card immediately (because it has to be made/printed and sent to you), but instead you will receive a temporary Club Card 'certificate' that you can use until the real one has arrived.

That's it. Bottom line is: if you want to see a home for which you can only buy tickets with a Club Card, to to the Fanshop at the ArenA and you can take care of it there.

Did this make sense...? (my explanation, that is, not the Club Card system).

K.
Still alive...

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » ma sep 05, 2005 6:06 pm

Kowalczyck that is a fantastic explanation & a great help.....thanks very much.It isnt too different from schemes run in this country so it all makes sense...thanks once again.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do nov 10, 2005 7:13 pm

U say that if I go to the Fanshop lets say on Saturday I will be able to buy tickets for the Sunday match? When is the Fanshop open for public? Around how much does a ticket cost? We are talking about the match against Waalvijk.
May the Force be with you

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr nov 11, 2005 2:02 am

souras84 schreef:U say that if I go to the Fanshop lets say on Saturday I will be able to buy tickets for the Sunday match?
Yes. In fact: a Club Card will not be required for this game, so you can buy a ticket (without a Club Card) at every Ticketbox outlet in downtown Amsterdam, the last few days before the game.
When is the Fanshop open for public?
The Supporters' Desk has moved out of the Fanshop. It is now in the main hall of the Amsterdam ArenA, by the main entrance. Doesn't make much of a difference, location-wise. The desk moved about 10 yards. It is open from 9:30 to 17:00 (Mon - Fri) and from 10:00 to 14:30 (Sat).

Once again: for the RKC game you don't have to go all the way to the ArenA, because you won't need a Club Card. You can go to any Ticketbox outlet in Amsterdam.
Around how much does a ticket cost? We are talking about the match against Waalvijk.
Cheapest ones (behind goal): 12.25 euros.
Most expensive ones (near middle line; bottom tier): 40.25 euros.

There are several price categories in between.

K.
Still alive...

ofey
Contacteer:

ECL: Arsenal FC Vs AFC Ajax

Bericht door ofey » do nov 24, 2005 5:41 pm

Hi, I am an Ajax fan in London and would love to be able to watch Ajax together with other Ajacieds at the upcoming game at Highbury on Dec 7. Does anyone who's coming over from Holland have a spare ticket at the matach to sell? I've been offered a ticket to sit with the Arsenal crowd but I really would want to be with the travelling supporters. Please let me know ASAP?
AJACIED

nick468

Bericht door nick468 » do dec 29, 2005 11:52 am

Hi,
I'm new here! Thanks for having me!
I'm sorry, I know there is a specific thread for ticket info, but I have
a couple of things to ask.
First, the Internazionale Champions' League game. The tickets go on
sale to clubcard holders on the 30th December, after being on sale
to season ticket holders. I have a friend in Amsterdam who says he
will buy me a ticket with his friends clubcard, once they come on sale.
He has already got his ticket, because he holds a season card.
Do you think there will still be tickets available to clubcard holders
in January? Or if they are sold out, will it still be possible to buy
from Ticket Unlimited or somewhere likewise? How much am I likely to
pay?
I actually have an Ajax club card - it winds me up that I cannot buy
tickets from abroad, using the internet. Especially since they have
checked my passport, and know I am not a hooligan!
I am primarily a Spurs fan - Ajax are my second team. Anyone else in
the same boat as me? Are you going to the Inter game?
Hope you had a good Christmas Day!!
NICK

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do dec 29, 2005 4:55 pm

Looking at extending my Feb. trip so I can take in the away match at Heracles Almelo. Just found Ticket Unlimited to be a good source of away match seats...HOT DAMN!!
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » di jan 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Got my club card through the post this morning,just four months after my application.Im not saying how often i chased it up but my wife is now on first name terms with Mike on the English helpline. ;)

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jan 24, 2006 2:17 pm

English Eagle schreef:Got my club card through the post this morning,just four months after my application.Im not saying how often i chased it up but my wife is now on first name terms with Mike on the English helpline. ;)
Long live Ajax, the advanced-thinking, modern, commercial enterprise in Dutch football... :nooo:

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za feb 18, 2006 1:18 am

defoe schreef:Hey

I live in the UK and am travelling over in march, while the Ajax vs NAC Breda match is on. I've never actually been to a game in Dam, always go to the Lane (Yid Army). Anyways, I was wondering, how can i get tickets for Ajax games, I've checked the Ajax site and it says that I need to buy a package? Is that right?

Cheers, and what's gone wrong with Ajax this season? At least the Spurs will be in the champs league next season eh :eusa_dance:
Check this, mate:
http://www.ajax-usa.com/tickets/index.html

K.
Still alive...

defoe

Bericht door defoe » di feb 21, 2006 11:45 am

Does this site seem real?

http://www.ticketunlimited.nl/ProductDe ... x?event=90

I want 3 tickets to the ajax - nac breda game, it is 30 euros on that site, or 69.95 euros with ajax (soccerworld package). Hmm.

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » di feb 21, 2006 12:22 pm

defoe schreef:Does this site seem real?

http://www.ticketunlimited.nl/ProductDe ... x?event=90

I want 3 tickets to the ajax - nac breda game, it is 30 euros on that site, or 69.95 euros with ajax (soccerworld package). Hmm.
Defoe, it will be correct. The Ajax package is an official package for overseas visitors and does not involve using the clubcard, Ajax add on extras like a museum tour etc and then bump up the price.

Where are you from anyway, if i may ask.
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

defoe

Bericht door defoe » di feb 21, 2006 1:07 pm

Jamcocteau,

I am from london and visiting amsterdam while the ajax nac game is on. Should I buy from the ticket unlimited site, is it genuine?

30 euro's for the ticket's would be immense.

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » di feb 21, 2006 1:43 pm

defoe,

have pm'd you
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door 666 » di feb 21, 2006 3:40 pm

[italian mafia accent]

TicketUnlimited will deliver the goods.

[/italian mafia accent]

Their cut is over 100%. That €30 ticket costs €14 at the box office, and the game won't sell out.

Double-check that your tickets are for adjacent seats. They're probably not. The three of you may even end up in entirely different sections of the stadium. If you want to be sure to see the match together, fork out the extra euros and get your tickets straight from ajax.

When you're in Amsterdam, make sure all of you buy your own club card. They're only €6 for two years.
Sign your name on
the dotted line:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za apr 22, 2006 11:14 am

dianacave7 schreef:Can anyone tell me how to get tickets to the Gatorade Cup Final in rotterdam on May 7? I'm not a club member so I'm worried that if I get a ticket from Ticket Unlimited that I won't be able to get in.
I'd also really like to get on the train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam with a kombi ticket.

Does anybody have any advice or tips for me?!
K.
Still alive...

Pienaar10

Bericht door Pienaar10 » wo mei 10, 2006 11:26 pm

Hello, anyone that can help,

I am planning a trip to amstredam for The LG amsterdam tournament this summer(06), how can i obtain tickets, can i get them through TicketUnlimited without a club card? and if i show up to the stadium with tickets but not a club card would i get in?

thanks.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo mei 10, 2006 11:39 pm

Pienaar10 schreef:Hello, anyone that can help,

I am planning a trip to amstredam for The LG amsterdam tournament this summer(06), how can i obtain tickets, can i get them through TicketUnlimited without a club card? and if i show up to the stadium with tickets but not a club card would i get in?

thanks.
Welcome Pienaar 10,

I think you'll be fine at the Amsterdam Tournament without a club card, they don't really enforce that sort of thing for these games - there isn't generally even any segregation of fans within the ground. Getting tickets shouldn't be a problem either. To be on the safe side take some photo i.d. with you to the game (eg your passport) and you shouldn't have any problems at all.

The A'dam Tournament is a good fun event - enjoy the games!
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

ofey
Contacteer:

Dennis's Last Hurrah

Bericht door ofey » do mei 11, 2006 5:51 pm

Now, I realise this is abit early but I don't want to miss the Dennis Bergkamp Testemonial at the new Emirates stadium. The difficulty I fear is that I'm not an Arsenal supporter and want an AWAY ticket to sit with the rest of the Ajax crowd. Any chance someone here can help in making me make this reality? The Arsenal Ticket office refuse to help me and say if I want an away ticket, I need to speak to Ajax and I don't speak Dutch so Ajax's ticket office don't seem to helpful!
AJACIED

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do mei 11, 2006 6:11 pm

Ofey said:
Now, I realise this is abit early but I don't want to miss the Dennis Bergkamp Testemonial at the new Emirates stadium. The difficulty I fear is that I'm not an Arsenal supporter and want an AWAY ticket to sit with the rest of the Ajax crowd. Any chance someone here can help in making me make this reality? The Arsenal Ticket office refuse to help me and say if I want an away ticket, I need to speak to Ajax and I don't speak Dutch so Ajax's ticket office don't seem to helpful!
Thats odd...i easily got a ticket for the QPR Ajax game in the Ajax side.

Plaats reactie