Discussion with Inter fans!

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo jan 11, 2006 12:18 pm

Hoi welcome.

I lost all my respect for Inter after you guys left Davids out of the picture :yes:
Get a Cock

Marillion
Site Admin

Bericht door Marillion » wo jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

And don't forget about Bergkamp and Jonk, these two played absolutely brilliant at Ajax but they couldn't perform at Inter because the team didn't play to win but not to lose.

Nowadays Inter plays much better, coach Mancini is doing a good job. But what happens when he doesn't win a price this year? Are they going to buy a new team and a new coach again?

About the game in Milan: It will be played with fans. The ban of the UEFA was four matches behind closed doors with an additional two-match ban should a further offence be commited in the next three years. Inter played 3 games in their group but also one match in the qualifying round. That makes four matches so Inter vs. Ajax will be played in front of the fans.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo jan 11, 2006 1:36 pm

Marillion schreef:And don't forget about Bergkamp and Jonk, these two played absolutely brilliant at Ajax but they couldn't perform at Inter because the team didn't play to win but not to lose.
Yeah, Inter were a very defensive and negative team in those days. But times change, you know...

Ajax used to be an entertaining, extremely offensive team once, but that's no longer the case either.

Today's Inter team is definitely not less offensive or less entertaining than today's Ajax team.

And I just think it's a beautiful club. I like Inter much more than I like Milan, Juventus and AS Roma, to name but a few (AS Roma must be the most destructive and negative team that ever visited the ArenA: Totti was their most offensive player and he's a midfielder. They literally played Ajax with zero strikers at the ArenA!).

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » wo jan 11, 2006 2:37 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:And I just think it's a beautiful club. I like Inter much more than I like Milan, Juventus and AS Roma, to name but a few (AS Roma must be the most destructive and negative team that ever visited the ArenA: Totti was their most offensive player and he's a midfielder. They literally played Ajax with zero strikers at the ArenA!).

K.
You surprise me Ko - I would have thought that you would have been an AC man as supposedly they are the "peoples" team and that supposedly Inter have far right political links.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo jan 11, 2006 4:54 pm

I love that more people on this board hate AS Roma as much as I do. I agree with Ko. Roma are by far the most negative, defensive team I've ever seen. I think I've written about my intense dislike for them before in these threads. They are abysmal. I wish they had gotten relegated last year. They are close to being as evil as 010.

As far as political ties - I thought that it was Nazio, er Lazio that had the far-right connections?

As far as Inter goes - respect to fcinter for coming out here to these boards. I suspect that Ajax will lose, but I'm hoping that they put up a fight, play with some style, and score a few goals. Unfortunately, Inter have the firepower to score even more goals, particularly with Martins and Adriano, bot of whom I rate highly.

Also, I hate Luis Figo. And Recoba.

That is all.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » wo jan 11, 2006 5:59 pm

As far as political ties - I thought that it was Nazio, er Lazio that had the far-right connections?
To tell the truth, a big part of Fc Inter fans are strongly far-right connected too
O tempora o mores

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » wo jan 11, 2006 6:02 pm

orange goblin schreef:
To tell the truth, a big part of Fc Inter fans are strongly far-right connected too
Yeah there was a famous episode recently with Marc Zoro an African player, he tried to interrupt the game because the supporters were making jungle noises.

Bunch of assholes (these supporters), I hope we'll kick their ass (Inter Milan).
meh :|

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do jan 12, 2006 2:30 pm

To be honest- I think that Inter have better squad than Ajax and it will be very hard to beat them. Starting from '96 we have big problems with Italian rivals... But as the fans of Ajax we have to believe that we'll win both games and qualify to the next round. Money and names won't win the game, but heart and faith can do that! I'm sorry, fcinter, but you have to wait one year to see your club winning in Champions League :xyxthumbs: .

Let's broke this f***king curse and beat Italian team at last!!
Come on Ajax!!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do jan 12, 2006 2:39 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:You surprise me Ko - I would have thought that you would have been an AC man as supposedly they are the "peoples" team and that supposedly Inter have far right political links.
My sympathy for Inter goes back to when I was a very young kid, totally unaware of politics (those were the days...). I just liked Inter's jersey better than AC's and I also hated the fact that all the kids at school were suddenly into AC Milan because the three cloggies played there...

We're only talking about a very very slight preference here. I'm an Ajax fan, period, and I don't really root for clubs abroad, except that I have a little bit of a Spurs thing (but I couldn't name more than two of their players and I never watch them). No 'favourites' in other countries, really.

K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do jan 12, 2006 2:40 pm

I don't think Inter changed at all. Only the result matters culture. It is one of my most disliked clubs.
Appie, stay strong !

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » ma jan 23, 2006 12:07 am

Edit from Kowalczyk:

Right, I've deleted this post, because it was full of swear words and pointless provocation of Inter and Feyenoord fans. That is not why this thread was started. Treat each other with respect. You are free to have your say about the upcoming Ajax vs Inter games in this thread, but posts that are downright insulting and/or provocative will be deleted.

Disappointing, this.

K.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma jan 23, 2006 1:30 pm

Van der Vaart schreef: Treat each other with respect.
and if you're not with the one you love, love the one you're with ... :band:

I admire such high expectations. But it already seems difficult between fans of the same club. Not to mention some post-games discussions between coaches.
Appie, stay strong !

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » ma jan 23, 2006 5:32 pm

Sorry ,but I just hate this clubs...I´m so sorry...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma jan 23, 2006 5:53 pm

don't be sorry, I can understand your feelings about inter :aai:
Appie, stay strong !

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Re: Discussion with Inter fans!

Bericht door Dubbel » zo feb 19, 2006 11:42 pm

fcinter schreef:Hi,

I am a Inter supporter from Milan.
We will play soon against u and I think it's gonna be a hard match.
What do u think about FC INTER?

Here is our forum in case u want to discuss a bit on our home.

http://www.interfans.org/forum/index.php
How do you think Fc Inter will play in Amsterdam? Will they play reserved as Inter's reputation predicts or will they play a more attacking style of football of which we've already seen a lot this season?

Btw, unless I'm wrong the link seems to lead to a forum without an English section. :sad:

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma feb 20, 2006 9:39 am

Dubbel schreef:
Btw, unless I'm wrong the link seems to lead to a forum without an English section. :sad:
What else were you expecting from inter fans ?

I would suggest to use emoticons.
Appie, stay strong !

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 20, 2006 10:19 am

philippe schreef:
Dubbel schreef:
What else were you expecting from inter fans ?
Philippe, can you please stop being so ultra-ultra-ultra-negative about everything Inter?

You absolutely refuse to change your opinion when it comes to the football they play these days. That's a bit stubborn and silly, but you have the right to claim that Madrid is the capital of Norway, if you are convinced. Yell it as frequently as you want. Fine by me.

But the way you have been jumping down the throat of Inter fans in this thread is something I won't allow. Inter fans love their club just like we love ours. They're football fans and human beings, just like us. Don't treat them as grumpily and negatively as you've been doing (it's not the first time you do this in this topic).

This thread was started by a very friendly Inter supporter, who dropped by to say hello and discuss the upcoming games. He did it in a respectful manner and also in perfect English. That's why I decided to turn this thread into a place for pre-game chatter between the two sets of fans. Unfortunately, though, it has turned into a place where Ajax Talkers tell the visiting Italians how shit their club is. I will not have that. Period.

I have said this a few times before in this topic and I will say it again: show our visitors from Milan the respect they deserve (or at least the respect they give you). If not, I will delete this topic, because there is an unpleasant and disrespectful tone in here.

Come on!

K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma feb 20, 2006 10:34 am

Inter is one of my most disliked club. I can't help it, even though you won't allow it.

What I meant is different though : you will not find that many Italian fans who can speak English. The same applies to French clubs by the way. I probably know more Italian football fans than anyone on this forum and you must believe me. As a matter of fact, people in Northern Italy tend to speak French better than English.

About their current football style, I will discuss it on the Ajax-Inter topic.
Appie, stay strong !

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 20, 2006 10:38 am

philippe schreef:Inter is one of my most disliked club. I can't help it, even though you won't allow it.
Of course you have the right to dislike Inter. No problem with that. All I ask from you (correction: I demand it) is that you treat individual Inter fans with respect. If they are friendly and respectful to you, you are friendly and respectful to them.

But you are free to analyze Inter's approach to the game any way you like.

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma feb 20, 2006 1:23 pm

Ko

The ticket price for Inter fans behind the goal on the first tier is 35 Euros - so someone somewhere is making a coll 18 Euros profit on the Ajax tickets.

:redcard:

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma feb 20, 2006 1:30 pm

philippe schreef:Inter is one of my most disliked club. I can't help it, even though you won't allow it.

What I meant is different though : you will not find that many Italian fans who can speak English. The same applies to French clubs by the way. I probably know more Italian football fans than anyone on this forum and you must believe me. As a matter of fact, people in Northern Italy tend to speak French better than English.

About their current football style, I will discuss it on the Ajax-Inter topic.
You might be wrong on knowing more Italian fans as I know a fair number through Inter club London and in Milan itself from being a season card holder there as well.

As to fan sites I always found the best one for English fans to be :-

http://forza-inter.com/forums/

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di feb 21, 2006 1:47 pm

all is not wrong with inter : I just found this on that forum

AMSTERDAM, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Ajax Amsterdam will be without their first-choice midfield for Wednesday's Champions League last 16 first-leg tie against Inter Milan.

Czech Republic captain Tomas Galasek suffered a thigh injury during Sunday's league drubbing of RBC Roosendaal to join Dutch international Wesley Sneijder and South African Steven Pienaar on the sidelines.
Ajax coach Danny Blind suffered another blow when Czech international defender Zdenek Grygera suffered a calf injury in training on Friday. He will also miss the return leg in Italy on March 14.
"We will be without one of our best markers (Grygera), our best attacking midfielder (Sneijder) and our captain (Galasek) who gives us our balance," a frustrated Blind told De Telegraaf.

Blind is likely to move Hedwiges Maduro into midfield for the only tie between teams that have met in the final, the Amsterdam side triumphing 2-0 in Rotterdam in 1972 for the second of their four titles. They also met in the 2002/03 group stage with the Italians winning both games.
Ajax have hit some form after an inconsistent season, although three successive wins have come against teams in the bottom three.

Inter arrive in Amsterdam on the back of one of their worst Serie A runs this season. Back-to-back defeats against Fiorentina and Juventus were followed on Saturday by a dour 0-0 draw with Livorno that left them third in the division, 12 points behind leaders Juventus.

The symbol of the team's frustration is striker Adriano, who has not hit the target in his last nine games.
"I'm going through a difficult period, I can't hide the fact. But I'm not going to let it worry me too much either," the Brazilian international said.
"Naturally, it weighs me down a bit, but I know that it will pass. In the meantime I'll put up with the pressure, which is inevitable considering what I represent for Inter."

Inter travel without midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron. The Argentine is out with a knee injury and should be replaced by David Pizarro.
Dejan Stankovic has recovered from a bout of back pain and is expected to take his place in the centre of midfield. Cristian Zanetti is suspended after his sending-off against Rangers.

Probable teams:
Ajax: 1-Maarten Stekelenburg; 2-Hatem Trabelsi, 4-John Heitinga, 15-Thomas Vermaelen, 22-Juanfran; 8-Hedwiges Maduro, 21-Olaf Lindenbergh, 19-Urby Emanuelson; 7-Mauro Rosales, 25-Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, 24-Markus Rosenberg
Inter: 12-Julio Cesar; 4-Javier Zanetti, 2-Ivan Cordoba, 25-Walter Samuel, 16-Giuseppe Favalli; 7-Luis Figo, 8-David Pizarro, 5-Dejan Stankovic, 18-Kily Gonzalez; 30-Obafemi Martins, 10-Adriano. Referee: Wolfgang Stark (Germany)
Appie, stay strong !

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » di feb 21, 2006 11:35 pm

Vermaelen against Adriano ??????

We have problems X'C X'C

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » wo feb 22, 2006 10:28 am

Don't think so. Adriano is absolutely ridicolous in these days.
Maybe he'll wake up tonight, but believe me: adriano and martins are in total crisis at the moment, if defenders play with attention they can do it... and the fact that maduro is in midfield helps..the problem is that ajax defense is not world famous for concentration
but hup ajax !!!!
O tempora o mores

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo feb 22, 2006 10:35 am

orange goblin schreef:the problem is that ajax defense is not world famous for concentration
That is a truly beautiful understatement... :D

K.
Still alive...

Gesloten