World Cup 2006 Streams/Webcasts

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Gesloten
Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

World Cup 2006 Streams/Webcasts

Bericht door Dubbel » za mei 27, 2006 7:48 pm

Since the World Cup matches are played in the morning or in the afternoon many people will rely on their work computers to see much of the tournament in Germany. How is the outlook for the webcasts? Do the usual channels also broadcast the coming WC?

Please use this topic to post any information on this specific subject so that we will have a central spot to look when 'checking for WC streams'.
:kloguck:

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Re: World Cup 2006 Streams/Webcasts

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » za mei 27, 2006 11:12 pm

Dubbel schreef:Since the World Cup matches are played in the morning or in the afternoon many people will rely on their work computers to see much of the tournament in Germany. How is the outlook for the webcasts? Do the usual channels also broadcast the coming WC?

Please use this topic to post any information on this specific subject so that we will have a central spot to look when 'checking for WC streams'.
:kloguck:
i believe www.wkradio.nl will have the audio online
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » zo mei 28, 2006 2:29 am

http://www.freelivefooty.com

for 3 euro's a month, perfect quality picture and sound (and they even show all ajax games by request!)

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » zo mei 28, 2006 6:25 pm

WP_LeGeNd schreef:http://www.freelivefooty.com

for 3 euro's a month, perfect quality picture and sound (and they even show all ajax games by request!)
You posted this source earlier in the Ajax Webcast topic. It sounds like a pretty good deal. I think I'll try it out because I'm tired of having to hope to find something on the Sopcast testchannels only to find the link got removed or so.

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » zo mei 28, 2006 6:48 pm

yeah, I did. I'm a big fan... staying in the states and not being able to follow footy kinda got me stressed, then I found this website and I was like :O... it's a good deal, even though I'm a cheap bastard. but it already paid for itself when I watched a couple of pay per view matches like boxing and wrestling (normally about $35). and if more ajacieden join this website there is more chance of them streaming ajax games (games outside of the big competitions have to be requested :( ).

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » zo mei 28, 2006 7:21 pm

Just signed up. As Dubbel. 19 Dollars for the coming 6 months. Less then a single p/pview WC match would cost.
I listed you as reference. Hope you don't mind. Thanks for the tip. :biggthumpup:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma mei 29, 2006 1:04 am

Not sure this should really go here as not strictly World Cup but the KNVB website are now offering live streamings of Holland games with English commentary for £5.49 a go. The link is here

http://www.knvb.nl/live

Seems a bit pricey for the upcoming friendly (especially as Eurosport usually show highlights for free) but worth bearing in mind in the future.

Site is blocked if you live in NL, Hungary (!) or China (!!)
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Gesloten