Former Ajax Players

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma jul 17, 2006 8:36 pm

ajaxusa schreef:This is pretty juicy stuff:
If he was not on the phone hounding referees, Moggi would spend his time playing Championship Manager, the real-life version.

From another phone tap, the general manager was heard telling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to play badly, and convinced Ajax to sell him.

When that failed to work, the Swede was told to create trouble by kicking Rafael van der Vaart and John Heitinga during training, causing so much friction at the club that the Amsterdam outfit finally sent him packing to Turin.
(From THE FALL FROM HEAVEN by Wang Meng Meng in The Electric New Paper, Singapore)

Any truth to it, do you suppose?
Well in one of the weekend papers (The Guardian I think) they had a very short extract from Moggi's tapped telephone calls.....concerning the referee for the Juve game at the ArenA a couple of years back...........I know there were all sorts of games mentioned but I hadn't actually seen the Ajax game specifically before.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di jul 18, 2006 2:04 am

There's no place deep enough to bury scum like Moggi in.Excuse my french ,but what a fucking asshole!! :kloguck: ! That should be Moggi's career; and anyone like him.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » di jul 18, 2006 2:58 am

And if those rumours about the phone calls between Moggi and Ibrahimovic are true, that means Zlatan is just about an evenly big asshole for listening to Moggi.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo jul 26, 2006 2:55 pm

According to "Przegląd Sportowy", our former striker - Benni McCarthy - is going to sign a contract with Blackburn Rovers. He's lost a place in first team of FC Porto, so it's good that he will have a chance to play more often in England.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo jul 26, 2006 6:36 pm

I hope Benni makes a good impression. With Blackburn losing Bellamy to Liverpool and Dickov to,I think , Man City, he will have an opportunity. Plus, I'm hoping his transfer willl clear the way for Jan Frankenstein of Hesselink to exit to Porto .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do jul 27, 2006 5:13 pm

Blind3 schreef: Plus, I'm hoping his transfer willl clear the way for Jan Frankenstein of Hesselink to exit to Porto .
...Or to Celtic Glasgow. Their coach said that he's looking for that kind of striker. I hope "that kind of striker" means exactly "Jan VoH".

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr jul 28, 2006 12:00 pm

It looks like McCarthy has just signed a contract with Blackburn.

And another news about former Ajacied - Gerald Sibon goes to 1.FC Nurnberg.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr jul 28, 2006 11:11 pm

Stan Valckx, technical director in PSV, said that Michael Reiziger leaves the club, because he's definietely not in Koeman's plans.

Do you think there is a chance (or any rational reason) that he could join Ajax? He was one of the best right backs in the world in the 90's, but now I'm afraid that it will be extremely hard for him to find a new job. Maybe he will return as a coach or scout?

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr jul 28, 2006 11:19 pm

Nooooo. Old man. No good. We don't need him.

No Michael Reiziger. Please.

K.
Still alive...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo jul 30, 2006 3:42 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimović has said that he definitely doesn't want to stay in Juventus and asked for placing him on transfer list. He said that he will stay in Juventus unless they will relegate, but now it will be better for him to leave Juve.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo jul 30, 2006 5:38 pm

Please no Reizeger .
If is the bring a right back ,bring Tiendialli

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » zo jul 30, 2006 7:25 pm

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Zlatan Ibrahimović has said that he definitely doesn't want to stay in Juventus and asked for placing him on transfer list. He said that he will stay in Juventus unless they will relegate, but now it will be better for him to leave Juve.
Actually, it's his agent speaking. Zlatan hasn't said a word for what I know. At the moment I believe he's working with the rest of the team in their pre-season training.
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

acab

Bericht door acab » di aug 01, 2006 9:16 am

ajaxusa schreef:This is pretty juicy stuff:
If he was not on the phone hounding referees, Moggi would spend his time playing Championship Manager, the real-life version.

From another phone tap, the general manager was heard telling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to play badly, and convinced Ajax to sell him.

When that failed to work, the Swede was told to create trouble by kicking Rafael van der Vaart and John Heitinga during training, causing so much friction at the club that the Amsterdam outfit finally sent him packing to Turin.
(From THE FALL FROM HEAVEN by Wang Meng Meng in The Electric New Paper, Singapore)

Any truth to it, do you suppose?
i was shure about that. i was shure that juve menager and zlatan's personal menager told him to act that idiotik with his teammates. but only proof that zlatan is such a big shit as moggi. KUR ZA ZLATAN ALE,ALE,ALE

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo aug 02, 2006 3:44 pm

Edwin van der Sar decided that he will still play in national team. During the World Cup in Germany van der Sar said that he will announce international retirement after the tournament. But now he says that he can still play in Oranje.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do aug 03, 2006 2:24 pm

Looks like Hatem Trabelsi is about to join Manchester City...

K.
Still alive...

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » do aug 03, 2006 2:25 pm

Mario Melchiot signed at Stade Rennes
Henk de Gier is geniaal en zijn tijd ver vooruit.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

Feest

Bericht door Feest » do aug 03, 2006 2:26 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Looks like Hatem Trabelsi is about to join Manchester City...

K.
His knee didn't look too stable at Palladium on Friday. Saw him try some dance moves and stumble back into his seat a few times. :D

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » do aug 03, 2006 4:16 pm

Was he drunk, Steef?

Feest

Bericht door Feest » do aug 03, 2006 6:06 pm

Nope, just smoking a lot.

AjaxPDX

Bericht door AjaxPDX » do aug 03, 2006 7:30 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Looks like Hatem Trabelsi is about to join Manchester City...

K.
On face value, seems like a great signing for Man City. I mean, Trabelsi has been in talks with much bigger clubs than Man City over the past year, after all.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do aug 03, 2006 7:31 pm

jakobg schreef:
AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Zlatan Ibrahimović has said that he definitely doesn't want to stay in Juventus and asked for placing him on transfer list. He said that he will stay in Juventus unless they will relegate, but now it will be better for him to leave Juve.
Actually, it's his agent speaking. Zlatan hasn't said a word for what I know. At the moment I believe he's working with the rest of the team in their pre-season training.
Maybe it was his agent speaking, but he (Zlatan or his agent) said exactly the same yesterday. According to italian press Zlatan doesn't want to play in Serie B and he will do everything to leave Juventus in this transfer window. Last news say that he will probably join Inter.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr aug 04, 2006 5:46 am

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:
jakobg schreef:
Maybe it was his agent speaking, but he (Zlatan or his agent) said exactly the same yesterday. According to italian press Zlatan doesn't want to play in Serie B and he will do everything to leave Juventus in this transfer window. Last news say that he will probably join Inter.
His agent said that they are willing to go to court if Juve do not allow Zlatan to leave. Mauro Camoranesi is doing so at the moment.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr aug 04, 2006 5:27 pm

Shota Arveladze extended his contract with AZ Alkmaar. His new contract keeps him in AZ to 2008.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr aug 04, 2006 9:26 pm

Well, I've got my Setanta Sports channel set up for the Eredivisie this season so I'm watching a bit of Nantes -v- Lyon from France tonight. It's 1-1 at the moment and from what I've seen (I'm packing at the same time), Boukhari is playing really well. He got the first goal from a free kick and he's putting in some really good crosses. The commentator seems impressed too (...and he's seen the whole game!)
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr aug 04, 2006 10:22 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:Well, I've got my Setanta Sports channel set up for the Eredivisie this season so I'm watching a bit of Nantes -v- Lyon from France tonight. It's 1-1 at the moment and from what I've seen (I'm packing at the same time), Boukhari is playing really well. He got the first goal from a free kick and he's putting in some really good crosses. The commentator seems impressed too (...and he's seen the whole game!)
He's had a good game indeed, but Lyon won 3-1.
meh :|

Plaats reactie