Former Ajax Players

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » za aug 05, 2006 12:04 pm

carcajou schreef: He's had a good game indeed, but Lyon won 3-1.
Not really on the topic, but how did Källström play in his 'real' debute? Swedish media reports he had a good game...

Happy for Boukhari by the way, hope he keeps his good form.
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » ma aug 07, 2006 5:21 pm

Richard Witschge returns to Ajax! He will be - just like Frank de Boer - on some kind of coaching trial. Witschge will be an assistant of Aaron Winter in one of youth teams.

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma aug 07, 2006 11:10 pm

Van der Meyde is taken to hospital
Everton's Dutch midfielder Andy van der Meyde is recovering in hospital after having his drink spiked, Sky Sports News reported on Monday...
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SPORT/footb ... and.meyde/

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » di aug 08, 2006 10:58 am

Rumours say he's an alcoholic, this is another accident involving alcohol.
Henk de Gier is geniaal en zijn tijd ver vooruit.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo aug 09, 2006 9:55 am

24-year-old Michał Janicki joins Zagłębie Sosnowiec (polish 2nd division). He was in Jong Ajax a few years ago, but he never has never played in first squad. Besides Jong Ajax he played in VFL Wolfsburg and TSV Eintracht Braunschweig. He says that he wants to play a few years in Poland and then he will try to return to Holland.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » wo aug 09, 2006 3:17 pm

I know he was a former coach not player, but still......

Dutch coach Adriaanse leaves Porto
AMSTERDAM, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Dutch coach Co Adriaanse has resigned from Porto after one season in charge because of a "rift in confidence" with the management board of the Portuguese club, Dutch news agency ANP reported on Wednesday.
According to Adriaanse the rift made it impossible for him to work, ANP said, quoting a press release.
The agency said it was unclear why Adriaanse was in conflict with Porto's management board.
Porto won the Portuguese Premier League title with Adriaanse in April but the coach was criticised for constant tactical changes.

Sounds like Co alright...... ;)
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo aug 09, 2006 5:08 pm

The Amsterdam tornament was pivotal in his resignation.... hopes he finds a good gig soon though.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do aug 10, 2006 3:19 pm

DanK schreef:Van der Meyde is taken to hospital
Everton's Dutch midfielder Andy van der Meyde is recovering in hospital after having his drink spiked, Sky Sports News reported on Monday...
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SPORT/footb ... and.meyde/
Andy van der Meyde has to pay the cash penalty for breaking the Everton's rules. One of them says that players have to spend sunday's night at their own homes. Polish press don't say how high the penalty is.

Juventus' board confirmed that Zlatan Ibrahimović leaves the club. He didn't want to waste the time in Serie B and tried to do everything just to leave Juventus (he didn't want to play in a friendly game etc.), so the board agreed on his transfer. He will join Inter for almost 25 mln euro.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 10, 2006 6:37 pm

With Zlatan's transfer will Juve still be paying us through to August 2008 what they owe us or will they pay up in full now???

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do aug 10, 2006 7:08 pm

SPL schreef:With Zlatan's transfer will Juve still be paying us through to August 2008 what they owe us or will they pay up in full now???
Here's the answer:
Kowalczyk schreef:By the way: Ajax don't have to worry about the money for Zlatan that Juventus still have to pay. Even if they go down (or out of business for all I care) Ajax have a bank guarantee, so the cash will be received no matter what.

K.
I think it means: yes, they will ;) .

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » do aug 10, 2006 8:33 pm

that's not the question. The question is if Juve will still pay in terms or not. I think they will.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do aug 10, 2006 11:03 pm

Trabelsi to Manchester City. In a way it makes me sad because he was my personal player of the year in 2005, and also because Ajax is a much better club than Manchester City, but I have to admit that he gave a lot to the club and he deserves some good money at almost 30. Thanks for all Hatem, good luck on your new job.
meh :|

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » do aug 10, 2006 11:51 pm

"gave a lot to the club"? A lot of troubles indeed :yes:
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

Frans

Bericht door Frans » vr aug 11, 2006 5:23 am

Henk de Gier schreef:that's not the question. The question is if Juve will still pay in terms or not. I think they will.
The real question is whether Ajax managed to get a percentage of any sell-on fee as part of the original deal.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr aug 11, 2006 7:16 am

Hatem Trabelsi has just found a new club. He joins Manchester City for one-year contract, which can be extend for 2 years.

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » vr aug 11, 2006 11:16 am

Frans schreef:
Henk de Gier schreef:that's not the question. The question is if Juve will still pay in terms or not. I think they will.
The real question is whether Ajax managed to get a percentage of any sell-on fee as part of the original deal.
that's not what SPL asked.

as far as I know, Ajax will only recieve the "education fee" from fifa regulation.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

Frans

Bericht door Frans » vr aug 11, 2006 12:18 pm

Henk de Gier schreef:
Frans schreef:
that's not what SPL asked.
not what i was implying.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 11, 2006 12:20 pm

I know that Zlatan's fee was guaranteed by the Bank and they agreed to pay in instalments through to 2008 so the point I make is that now he is transfered will we get our money quicker or will we still get it in instalments?

Me thinks we will still have to wait and I very much doubt there was any further sell on fees for Ajax.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » di aug 15, 2006 7:54 pm

You couldn't make this stuff up.....

Thieves steal Van der Meyde's dog

Everton winger also robbed of two cars and eight Rolexs

Sean Ingle
Tuesday August 15, 2006
Guardian Unlimited

It's not been a good week for Van der Meyde. Photograph: Jamie McDonald/Getty Images

Someone, clearly, is out to get Andy van der Meyde. Last week the Everton winger collapsed after claiming his drink was spiked during a night out. Now it has emerged that burglars stole his pedigree dog, two cars and eight Rolex watches at the weekend.
The latest misfortune to befall Van der Meyde, 26, occurred on Saturday afternoon while he was playing a testimonial match against Athletic Bilbao at Goodison Park. Thieves broke into his house in the Wirral and stole Mac, a seven-month-old Dogue de Bordeaux - the breed made famous by the film Turner and Hooch.

The Ferrari and Mini Cooper cars were also taken during the break-in, along with eight Rolex watches. The gang then used a mobile stolen from his home to call a friend and demand a £5,000 ransom for the dog.
The burglary came just one week after Van der Meyde collapsed at home following a night out in Liverpool city centre. He was later fined by Everton manager David Moyes for breaking a club curfew less than 48 hours before a match.

A spokesman for Merseyside police confirmed: "We are appealing for information about a burglary in Higher Bebington, Wirral, between 1.30pm and 5.30pm on Saturday. A number of personal items were stolen including a Ferrari, a black convertible Mini Cooper and a de Bordeaux dog called Mac."

The Ferrari was later found abandoned in the Norris Green area of Liverpool at 7pm last night, while the Mini Cooper was found in West Derby, Liverpool, at 8.30am today. The dog, however, remains missing.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo aug 27, 2006 9:05 pm

According to a few websites Patrick Kluivert has signed a contract with PSV and tomorrow will be officialy presented as a new PSV's striker.

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » zo aug 27, 2006 9:20 pm

I know the rumours have been going around for a couple of days now, but that would really shock me. Especially considering the reactions of most PSV-supporters to the rumours.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo aug 27, 2006 9:52 pm

It wouldn't feel right if he played for them (and against us).

On the other hand: Patrick Kluivert is a basket case and he will fail miserably, wherever he goes. That would be the good news if he joined them.

K.
Still alive...

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » zo aug 27, 2006 10:00 pm

It wouldn't feel right at all. I've always hoped that Kluiver would revive his career, but now that's over. :blush:

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo aug 27, 2006 10:25 pm

I've just found an interesting thing. According to "Piłka Nożna" Jordi Cruyff signed a contract with... Metalurg Donetsk (Ukraine).

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma aug 28, 2006 6:27 pm

I just remembered our old friend Nando Raphael who was playing for Hertha Berlin. Apparently he's now been sold to Borussia Monchengladbach. Didn't we have the 1st option on him?

Does anyone know if we passed him over?

Plaats reactie