Grab Bag Of Random Posts

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

ajaxusa
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » za sep 23, 2006 8:59 pm

As off-topic as it gets... but I thought you'd all enjoy this refreshing honesty.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za sep 23, 2006 9:07 pm

That is brilliant... Seriously f**king brilliant.

Sometimes problems are so easy to solve... Women have breasts, but they couldn't fix a computer to save the planet. IT blokes can fix computers, but they can't get any women and, therefore, never get to squeeze any breasts.

And there you go... A parallel economy is born. Give the man a bloody statue, is what I say. People like this dude make the world a better place.

And I think I mean it - although I must admit I'm a bit pissed.

K.
Laatst gewijzigd door Kowalczyk op za sep 23, 2006 9:12 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za sep 23, 2006 9:09 pm

ajaxusa schreef:As off-topic as it gets... but I thought you'd all enjoy this refreshing honesty.
That's completely crazy...but yes, honest.

What site is that? All the ads of that page are for California but the site seems to be Swedish/Scandinavian..??
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Feest

Bericht door Feest » za sep 23, 2006 9:09 pm

I'm more shocked to find out that there are actually men in Frisco looking for women. ;)

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » za sep 23, 2006 9:39 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef: What site is that? All the ads of that page are for California but the site seems to be Swedish/Scandinavian..??
Swedish site indeed. Seems like some personan site within some portal (passagen.se is kinda of a portal, or something).

Absolutely lovely though. "...totally non-creepy (really) professional". Brilliant. And an innocent grope ain't that bad, right... :blush:
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » za sep 23, 2006 11:44 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:What site is that? All the ads of that page are for California but the site seems to be Swedish/Scandinavian..??
I'm not familiar with that site, but it appears to be a scrape/repost of Craigslist. Here's the original post on Craigslist proper.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo sep 24, 2006 4:24 am

This has been confusing me Ko, how do you pronounce your display name?
Get a Cock

dws

Bericht door dws » wo okt 11, 2006 7:57 pm

Scotland lose 2:0 in Ukraine ..... a bit like the France game with Scotland having to defend for much of the game. Not being bitter but SHITchenko is a cheeting lump of shit and the Swedish ref was a complete fucking joke.

However, has to be said Ukraine were much the better team and certainly deserve the 3 points.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo okt 11, 2006 8:23 pm

dws schreef:Scotland lose 2:0 in Ukraine ..... a bit like the France game with Scotland having to defend for much of the game. Not being bitter but SHITchenko is a cheeting lump of shit and the Swedish ref was a complete fucking joke.

However, has to be said Ukraine were much the better team and certainly deserve the 3 points.
...have you phoned the "real radio" phone-in also on Setanta Sports then? I'm watching a bit of that now and that does seem to be the general opinion yes.

England lost 2-0 too :blush:

dws

Bericht door dws » wo okt 11, 2006 8:42 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:
dws schreef:Scotland lose 2:0 in Ukraine ..... a bit like the France game with Scotland having to defend for much of the game. Not being bitter but SHITchenko is a cheeting lump of shit and the Swedish ref was a complete fucking joke.

...have you phoned the "real radio" phone-in also on Setanta Sports then? I'm watching a bit of that now and that does seem to be the general opinion yes.

Hello SE6 , I've just calmed down after lots and lots of swearing at SHITchenko and the shitey ref :D

I'm watching the Oranje game at the mo ...

Anyway, came back on to say that AsgAard's boys are winning 2:0 against a whole team of cheating shits - Portugal :headbang:

COMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN the POLES :cheer: :cheer:

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » wo okt 11, 2006 8:44 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:England lost 2-0 too :blush:
Was the 1-0 really as bad by Robinson as the newspapers say?

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo okt 11, 2006 9:05 pm

Dubbel schreef:
No idea tbh. I'm not massively into the national team so I've just looked up the result. I'll probably see the highlights later though.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo okt 11, 2006 10:00 pm

dws schreef: Anyway, came back on to say that AsgAard's boys are winning 2:0 against a whole team of cheating shits - Portugal :headbang:

It finished 2-1 for Poland, but Portugal could lose at least 1-5. Poland had one shot on the post and a few great actions, which were not end by the goal.

Men, it was the best game of Poland I've ever seen!!!! It's strange, because a few days ago we've won only 1-0 with Kazakhstan, after a crappy game. Now there was different - it was the same squad, but players (inluding totaly anonymous for you Bronowicki or Błaszczykowski) did their best... or even more!

Smolarek was fantastic! Before the game I wrote to my english friend that I would like to see him score, just like his father scored against Portugal in 1986. And Ebi scored twice! I'm really shocked - we have won against one of the best team in the world!

And don't mind the final score - Poland controlled the play all the time. Portugal had maybe 3 good actions and they scored in 92'.

"(...) Then I saw the game,
Now I'm a believer" :D :D

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo okt 11, 2006 10:04 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:
Dubbel schreef:
No idea tbh. I'm not massively into the national team so I've just looked up the result. I'll probably see the highlights later though.
Just seen it now on the news so the answer is "Yes" - it was like Colleymore's for Liverpool against Blackburn a few years back but without the bobble in the grass :blush: :X :X :X

dws

Bericht door dws » wo okt 11, 2006 10:17 pm

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:
dws schreef: Anyway, came back on to say that AsgAard's boys are winning 2:0 against a whole team of cheating shits - Portugal :headbang:

It finished 2-1 for Poland, but Portugal could lose at least 1-5. Poland had one shot on the post and a few great actions, which were not end by the goal.

Men, it was the best game of Poland I've ever seen!!!! It's strange, because a few days ago we've won only 1-0 with Kazakhstan, after a crappy game. Now there was different - it was the same squad, but players (inluding totaly anonymous for you Bronowicki or Błaszczykowski) did their best... or even more!

Smolarek was fantastic! Before the game I wrote to my english friend that I would like to see him score, just like his father scored against Portugal in 1986. And Ebi scored twice! I'm really shocked - we have won against one of the best team in the world!

And don't mind the final score - Poland controlled the play all the time. Portugal had maybe 3 good actions and they scored in 92'.

"(...) Then I saw the game,
Now I'm a believer" :D :D

Congratulations AsgAarD :xyxthumbs:

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » wo okt 11, 2006 10:38 pm

Totally agree with your summing up but it does stick in the throat the way one of the worlds best players acted tonight - FIFA have got to clamp down on these guys.

But being positive I would have taken 2 points from our last 2 games against the French and Ukraine. So to finish the group before the winter break on top is a great acheivement for us I think. If we can win all our homes games and win in Georgia and Faroes then at the end I think we will be there or thereabouts. I think that there be a lot of points being dropped by others against each other with both Italy and France to go to Ukraine.

But looking at 2006 it has been a great year for us at international level of all ages - full team restoring some pride (and winning a trophy lol ), U17s and U19s qualifying for next stage of European Championships to be played next year and of course, our U19 being runners up in this years U19 Championships in Poland thus qualifying for next years U20 World Cup.

Overall looking far brighter than 2 years ago.
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do okt 12, 2006 6:29 pm

dws schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:

Hello SE6 , I've just calmed down after lots and lots of swearing at SHITchenko and the shitey ref :D

I'm watching the Oranje game at the mo ...
Anyway, came back on to say that AsgAard's boys are winning 2:0 against a whole team of cheating shits - Portugal :headbang:

Damn what a shity shity game by the orange. The only good thing was that Urby got some minutes and Babel played well.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo dec 13, 2006 7:07 pm

*LOL*
A few days ago I came to the darkest corner of my university's library, and I found a great thing - books about football :headbang: .

Now I read "Offside - soccer & american exceptionalism" written by Markovits and Hellerman. It is in english, so there are fragments which I don't understand clearly, but - after the Introduction - it seems to be very interesting book. Maybe when I finish it, I will know why football (soccer) is not very popular in USA ;) .

Afbeelding

It is not easy to read that (because of my english), but - fortunately - I moreless understand what's going on... First part could be hard, because of non-football things, like culture, sociology etc. But after that there will be a history of NASL (North American Soccer League) and MLS, reminiscences of World Cup USA 1994.

PS: I am not connected with Princeton University Press, so I won't get money for advertising. I've just written this post, because maybe some of You like to read about such things. ;)

PS2: One sentence is great: "But to us - the authors of this book - hitting a small, hard ball traveling is excess of ninety miles per hour with a thin wooden bat sixty feet away is just as difficult and imressive as threading a beautiful fifty-yard cross from the back of the field into the opposing team's penalty area as an assist to a possible goal" :D .

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo dec 13, 2006 8:02 pm

Guy`s I really dont know where to post this but oh well, I HAVE JUST FOUND MY FIRST JOB !!!!!!! I`m going too be a Sports reporter in a local television network. I`ll have on the field duties doing Interviews and press conferences. The pay aint that special, but bloody hell it`s a start, i`m not even graduated yet.

IF I keep this up i`ll be able too take a plane to Amsterdam in the not so distant future :headbang: .

Please excuse my excitement :yes: í`m just ecstatic.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo dec 13, 2006 9:42 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Guy`s I really dont know where to post this but oh well, I HAVE JUST FOUND MY FIRST JOB !!!!!!! I`m going too be a Sports reporter in a local television network. I`ll have on the field duties doing Interviews and press conferences. The pay aint that special, but bloody hell it`s a start, i`m not even graduated yet.

IF I keep this up i`ll be able too take a plane to Amsterdam in the not so distant future :headbang: .

Please excuse my excitement :yes: í`m just ecstatic.

Congrats!

:dancing:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Jesse

Bericht door Jesse » wo dec 13, 2006 9:47 pm

:xyxthumbs:
"Well, maybe Bob Dylan was wrong. Maybe you do have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

dws

Bericht door dws » wo dec 13, 2006 11:25 pm

Conratulations Venezuelan Ajacied.

We'll want to see some video clips of you reporting :yes: .... none of that shitey baseball though :D

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr dec 15, 2006 4:55 am

dws schreef:Conratulations Venezuelan Ajacied.

We'll want to see some video clips of you reporting :yes: .... none of that shitey baseball though :D
Sure thing Dws but i guess you'll have to excuse the baseball part. Football season has already ended, and baseball is all we got left for now :yes:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

m BZ

Computer repairman needed

Bericht door m BZ » di dec 19, 2006 3:15 am

Back to "ajax usa's" topic at the top.

How do you contact the computer repairman?

My computer is out of order, that guy can touch whatever he wants if he can get my old Dell Dimension 4100 working again.

My boobs are almost 50, not very big and covered with some hair. Whatever it takes to get the old PC going is on the table.

Fu%k You! Actress Joan Collins to my co-worker when he told her to go to the back of the line when I was a Customs Inspector in Detroit

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di dec 19, 2006 3:21 pm

Cedric's signature:

"Need a room in Wageningen"

You serious? Are you going to study at the University for Agriculture over there? Cool, man. Less than an hour by train. That's easily within 'season ticket range'! :D

K.
Still alive...

Plaats reactie