Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr nov 17, 2006 9:33 pm

aveslacker schreef:
This Setanta is turning into the best investment I ever made!

:headbang: :headbang:
Yeah, me too. We have to wait till Monday here for the Twente game and according to the website, the Sparta game will be shown next Monday too (but that may change - at one time they said they would show the whole Heracles game and they didn't).

I'm still waiting for the "40 Live Games" though.......
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » vr nov 17, 2006 11:58 pm

AjaxPDX schreef:
aveslacker schreef:Looks like Ajax-Twente is going to be on Setanta Sport North America this Sunday at 11:45pm.

This Setanta is turning into the best investment I ever made!

:headbang: :headbang:
Lucky you! But sucks for me... Setanta isn't available through regular cable TV packages yet.

Anyone know where I could watch the game on the internet?
Just keep an eye on this site and you'll be able to watch the game after installing the necessary programme:

http://www.myp2p.eu/Sunday.htm

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » zo nov 19, 2006 2:56 pm

Ok I have joined the 21st century and I am trying to watch the game on my pc - problem is the buffering - I get a couple of seconds play and then have to wait up to a minute for the next action. Is there something I should do?
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » zo nov 19, 2006 3:03 pm

nope there is nothing you can do... the stream today is really crappy... it's a first timer that is streaming...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » zo nov 19, 2006 3:05 pm

WP_LeGeNd schreef:nope there is nothing you can do... the stream today is really crappy... it's a first timer that is streaming...
Oh Joy trust me to join in the 21st Century today :redcard:

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » zo nov 19, 2006 3:17 pm

there are 2 new streams online...

voetbalstreaming and voetjebal!

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo nov 19, 2006 4:30 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:Ok I have joined the 21st century and I am trying to watch the game on my pc - problem is the buffering - I get a couple of seconds play and then have to wait up to a minute for the next action. Is there something I should do?
It also depends on youre conection bandwidth and speed, i f channels up-load is too high for you're internet speed than you are going too see the game like a slideshow, check you're conection speed here www.beelinebandwidthtest.com then look for a channel that fits those parameters.

PD: the "Voetbalstreaming" channel (also called "cautela") has been the most reliable for me since the start of the season ;) .
BRING IT ON !!!!...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo nov 19, 2006 6:18 pm

The live TV option on the RTV Noord-Holland TV website seems to be updated/working and is running fine.

The website is here http://www.rtvnh.nl/ you can find the live TV link in the top right hand corner (picture of a TV set).

Provided they don't block it they will show highlights of the Ajax and AZ games on Sundays at 20, 21 and 22.15hrs (NL time) as well as dedicated Ajaxjournaal TV show on Friday nights at 17.30hrs and Saturday mornings at 09.30hrs.

I've watched this station in Holland before but haven't ever got it to work over the web before so I'm hoping they won't block it!

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo nov 19, 2006 8:51 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:The live TV option on the RTV Noord-Holland TV website seems to be updated/working and is running fine.

The website is here http://www.rtvnh.nl/ you can find the live TV link in the top right hand corner (picture of a TV set).
OK, looks like I got things a bit wrong. I'm sure last time I saw RTV-NH (last season or before) they did show game highlights but they don't seem to anymore. They do have features on the Eredivisie and show highlights from the local Hoofdklasse A and Jupiler League teams (ie. Volendam and presumably Haarlem) though so still worth watching.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » do nov 30, 2006 9:48 pm

Ajax - Espanyol

Sopcast, under sports, on voetbalstreaming cautela

ajax-erie

Bericht door ajax-erie » za dec 23, 2006 7:31 am

SETANTA SPORTS (NORTH AMERICA) Ajax MATCHES ON TV

Sun Dec 24 03:00AM Pacific
Sun Dec 24 04:00AM Mountain
Sun Dec 24 05:00AM Central
Sun Dec 24 06:00AM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 30 min LIVE
Setanta Sports USA
Dutch Eredivisie
Vitesse vs Ajax

Sat Dec 30 09:00PM Pacific
Sat Dec 30 10:00PM Mountain
Sat Dec 30 11:00PM Central
Sun Dec 31 12:00AM Eastern
Length: 2 hr SDD
Setanta Sports USA
Dutch Eredivisie
NEC vs Ajax
ONCE AJAX-ALWAYS AJAX

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » za dec 23, 2006 8:03 pm

Eurosport gave us a fantastic gift. They show Champions League Classics - I've watched Ajax vs Bayern (5:2) today. I know they will show the great final against Milan, but don't know when. THANK YOU, EUROSPORT :worshippy: .

ajax-erie

Bericht door ajax-erie » ma dec 25, 2006 8:05 pm

SETANTA SPORTS(NORTH AMERICA) Ajax ON TV

Sat Dec 30 09:00PM Pacific
Sat Dec 30 10:00PM Mountain
Sat Dec 30 11:00PM Central
Sun Dec 31 12:00AM Eastern
Length: 2 hr SDD
Setanta Sports USA
Dutch Eredivisie
NEC vs Ajax
ONCE AJAX-ALWAYS AJAX

ajaxusa
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » za dec 30, 2006 5:50 pm

This game is already over, but I will avoid the result (and this forum) until after I see it on Setanta NA tonight (being shown 9pm my time, about 16 hours delayed). First time in a while I've seen a game at night. It'll be weird... maybe Ajax will look better after half dozen whiskeys.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za dec 30, 2006 8:33 pm

ajaxusa schreef:maybe Ajax will look better after half dozen whiskeys.

Yeah... Maybe they will...

X'C X'C X'C

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » za dec 30, 2006 10:03 pm

ajaxusa schreef:This game is already over, but I will avoid the result (and this forum) until after I see it on Setanta NA tonight (being shown 9pm my time, about 16 hours delayed). First time in a while I've seen a game at night. It'll be weird... maybe Ajax will look better after half dozen whiskeys.

Better make it a dozen.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za dec 30, 2006 10:28 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:
ajaxusa schreef:This game is already over, but I will avoid the result (and this forum) until after I see it on Setanta NA tonight (being shown 9pm my time, about 16 hours delayed). First time in a while I've seen a game at night. It'll be weird... maybe Ajax will look better after half dozen whiskeys.

Better make it a dozen.
... which is pretty much what we always do...

... maybe that's why we last as long as Ajax supporters.

K.
Still alive...

ajax-erie

Bericht door ajax-erie » do jan 18, 2007 3:20 am

SETANTA SPORTS-(NORTH AMERICA)- AJAX ON TV

Sun Jan 21 03:00AM Pacific
Sun Jan 21 04:00AM Mountain
Sun Jan 21 05:00AM Central
Sun Jan 21 06:00AM Eastern
Setanta Sports USA
Dutch Eredivisie
Ajax vs Utrecht
ONCE AJAX-ALWAYS AJAX

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jan 23, 2007 10:43 am

I guess I should post this over here, too...
Kowalczyk schreef:There was a wonderful documentary on Ajax's visit to South-Africa on Dutch television yesterday evening, entitled Ajax: Mission Cape Town. The whole program is available for free on the www.uitzendinggemist.nl website (which means something like www.missed-a-program.nl).

Click HERE and then click the red little thingy, right bottom of the page, below the word 'bekijk' (= 'view').

The whole thing is in Dutch, obviously, so the longer interviews won't make any sense to most of you, but I think it's a nice little documentary anyway: beautiful footage of South Africa and some of the day trips the squad made (safari, Robben Island, helicopter trip of Hans Vonk and Urby Emanuelson) and footage from training sessions and the Ajax Cape Town friendly, including the goals.

If you understand a little bit of Dutch... truly hilarious how Stam and Huntelaar take the piss out of each other in their hotel room. Very funny.
K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di jan 23, 2007 10:56 am

Kowalczyk schreef:I guess I should post this over here, too...
Kowalczyk schreef:There was a wonderful documentary on Ajax's visit to South-Africa on Dutch television yesterday evening, entitled Ajax: Mission Cape Town. The whole program is available for free on the www.uitzendinggemist.nl website (which means something like www.missed-a-program.nl).

Click HERE and then click the red little thingy, right bottom of the page, below the word 'bekijk' (= 'view').

The whole thing is in Dutch, obviously, so the longer interviews won't make any sense to most of you, but I think it's a nice little documentary anyway: beautiful footage of South Africa and some of the day trips the squad made (safari, Robben Island, helicopter trip of Hans Vonk and Urby Emanuelson) and footage from training sessions and the Ajax Cape Town friendly, including the goals.

If you understand a little bit of Dutch... truly hilarious how Stam and Huntelaar take the piss out of each other in their hotel room. Very funny.
K.
I watched it last night - interesting programme Ko - cheers for that one :xyxthumbs:

I really want one of those Puma Ajax CT shirts, especially the black one that they wore in the game - really nice but they don't seem to sell them on the internet - must be a licensing thing or something as they used to sell the old stype Adidas ones, no problem.

ajax-erie

Bericht door ajax-erie » zo jan 28, 2007 4:41 pm

SETANTA SPORTS (NORTH AMERICA) Ajax ON TV

Sun Feb 04 03:00AM Pacific
Sun Feb 04 04:00AM Mountain
Sun Feb 04 05:00AM Central
Sun Feb 04 06:00AM Eastern
Dutch Eredivisie - LIVE
Ajax vs Feyenoord
ONCE AJAX-ALWAYS AJAX

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo jan 28, 2007 5:28 pm

This is for all north american fans whose cable company doesn't have setanta -

I just looked up on Setanta's website & took a look at their Broadband schedule -

6:30am
Eredivisie Live - Ajax vs Feyenoord
Live coverage of the heated derby between Ajax and Feyenoord from the Dutch top flight in the Amsterdam Arena. Henk Ten Cate's young side have started to gel in recent games, but they will need to be fully prepared for battle when Feyenoord visit for this intriguing match. K.O. 06:30 am.

When they launched the service, they didn't have much programming, but now apparently they hav loads of stuff. I'm buying the monthly package right now.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo jan 28, 2007 7:23 pm

The Feyenerd game is live on Setanta 1, 11.00am UK time :cheer:

Setanta is turning out to be a very good investment. I've got the Roda/PSV game on right now too - always good to see them losing :D

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » zo jan 28, 2007 7:33 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:The Feyenerd game is live on Setanta 1, 11.00am UK time :cheer:

Setanta is turning out to be a very good investment. I've got the Roda/PSV game on right now too - always good to see them losing :D
How does this work? Is this internet tv or an extra channel(s) on my freeview box?
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo jan 28, 2007 7:51 pm

Raymon schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:The Feyenerd game is live on Setanta 1, 11.00am UK time :cheer:

How does this work? Is this internet tv or an extra channel(s) on my freeview box?
I don't think you can get it on Freeview. You need to have either Sky (Satelite) TV or one of the Cable networks. Mine is on NTL Cable TV.

Plaats reactie