Former Ajax Players

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 12, 2007 3:11 pm

Arthur schreef:That ball would have gone in even if he hadn't touched it, and in fact I'm not even sure he knew he was going to touch it, because it just bounced in of his head without him looking at it.

But it's nice for him anyway.
Yeah, it was a bit like Jon Dahl Tomasson 'stealing' Inzaghi's goal in the last minute against Ajax... :sad:

K.
Still alive...

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » ma mar 12, 2007 4:01 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:He's not a starter for them, by the way. He came on as a sub and scored almost immediately.
And the fact that coach Schaaf prefers players like Hunt and Almeida over our old friend doesn't bode well for Rosenberg.
Arthur schreef:That ball would have gone in even if he hadn't touched it, and in fact I'm not even sure he knew he was going to touch it, because it just bounced in of his head without him looking at it.
:D :xyxthumbs:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 12, 2007 4:13 pm

He probably read in the paper the next morning that he had scored...

K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma mar 19, 2007 9:19 am

good job Melchiot, Rennes beats psg and therefore puts M.Kalou even closer to relegation :koe2:
Appie, stay strong !

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Maxwell scores for Inter against parma

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo apr 01, 2007 3:55 pm

Had the Inter match on GOL TV here. Maxwell's goal was absolutely brilliant. A great rush and speed around the corner .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » di apr 03, 2007 10:02 pm

According to "Piłka Nożna" Jari Litmanen extended his contract with Malmoe for one more season.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » wo apr 11, 2007 8:21 am

Chivu didn't have a very good night last night........ ;)
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » do apr 12, 2007 10:26 am

good performance by seedorf yesterday. he was woted a man of the match and milan surprisingly for me won in "Alianz". and this is a player who has no place in marco squad.. :nooo:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Jari Litmanen

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di apr 17, 2007 8:46 am

Right... Our old mate Jari Litmanen (now playing for Malmö FF in Sweden) sustained a 'neck and back injury' in a rather daft way: he was playing handyman for his parents at their farm and fell down the stairs (or a ladder or whatever). He will be sidelined "for some time", according to NOS Teletekst.

Last season he injured himself in an even sillier way. He 'fired' the crown cap of a bottle into his own eye, damaged the cornea and was sidelined for several months...

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Re: Jari Litmanen

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di apr 17, 2007 9:43 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Last season he injured himself in an even sillier way. He 'fired' the crown cap of a bottle into his own eye, damaged the cornea and was sidelined for several months...

K.
but sue=rely that demonstrates what a wonderful full-time proffessional athlete he really is. Hats off to the man, a proper semi-proffessional drunk like some of us would never have done that in the same way.....
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » za apr 21, 2007 7:10 am

M. Rosenberg scored a goal for Werder in yesterday's game against Alemannia Aachen.

Franz Beckenbauer said that Bayern want to buy Rafael van der Vaart from HSV Hamburg.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 06, 2007 5:46 pm

Rosenberg scored a hatrick in a 1-4 away to H. Berlin...This boy is going places...Well done and keep it up!!!

SwedishFan

Re: Jari Litmanen

Bericht door SwedishFan » zo mei 06, 2007 9:49 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Right... Our old mate Jari Litmanen (now playing for Malmö FF in Sweden) sustained a 'neck and back injury' in a rather daft way: he was playing handyman for his parents at their farm and fell down the stairs (or a ladder or whatever). He will be sidelined "for some time", according to NOS Teletekst.

K.
Actually it was one of MFF:s leaders, Hans Borg (the man behind the Zlatan and Rosenberg deals), who fired the thing into Litmanens eye!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 09, 2007 5:12 pm

If KJH goes this summer we may regret letting rosenberg go as he is doing very well for Werder.

My main point is that I read that De Jong can leave Hamburg. I believe he has been injured but his career has come to a fullstop since leaving us.

Frans

Bericht door Frans » wo mei 09, 2007 11:13 pm

SPL schreef: My main point is that I read that De Jong can leave Hamburg. I believe he has been injured but his career has come to a fullstop since leaving us.
I reckon his career stopped when he decided he only would play as a midfielder. He would have been far better as a right back

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » vr mei 11, 2007 1:07 pm

During his Liverpool playing days there were rumours around that some of Jari Litmanen's more unusual injuries were actually covers for periods of depression. The story was, (or perhaps is) that he's a chronic depressive, who needs time off occasionaly to get over his heavier periods of gloom.

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » za mei 12, 2007 12:53 pm

The Purple Cow schreef:During his Liverpool playing days there were rumours around that some of Jari Litmanen's more unusual injuries were actually covers for periods of depression. The story was, (or perhaps is) that he's a chronic depressive, who needs time off occasionaly to get over his heavier periods of gloom.
I think it's a pretty common issue with northerners... Actually, scientists think that sun deprivation might be the #1 reason why people from the north of Europe are more depressed than the rest of the world. He should be playing in the emirates :00000589.gif:
meh :|

afckeeper95

Bericht door afckeeper95 » za mei 12, 2007 2:53 pm

carcajou schreef:
The Purple Cow schreef:During his Liverpool playing days there were rumours around that some of Jari Litmanen's more unusual injuries were actually covers for periods of depression. The story was, (or perhaps is) that he's a chronic depressive, who needs time off occasionaly to get over his heavier periods of gloom.
I think it's a pretty common issue with northerners... Actually, scientists think that sun deprivation might be the #1 reason why people from the north of Europe are more depressed than the rest of the world. He should be playing in the emirates :00000589.gif:
Really.. And here I thought I owed my mid-spring depression to my football team's ability to choke at the worst times.. :icon_rolleyes.gif:

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo mei 16, 2007 3:48 pm

Anastasiou is leaving Sparta. Where to ?
Appie, stay strong !

SwedishFan

Bericht door SwedishFan » za mei 19, 2007 4:31 pm

Markus scored two goals against Wolfsburg today.

Sevag

Bericht door Sevag » zo mei 20, 2007 1:53 am

I never realised, Hatem Trabelsi was released by Manchester City, will be interesting to see where he goes now. Last season Arsenal were interested in him, he might just come back to Eredivisie with another club :confused.gif:

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo mei 23, 2007 3:54 pm

van der Vaart says "no" to Bayern München : he would only leave Hamburg for Real Madrid he adds :icon_arrow.gif:
Appie, stay strong !

LucaS

Bericht door LucaS » wo mei 23, 2007 5:27 pm

philippe schreef:Anastasiou is leaving Sparta. Where to ?
Time for him to quit playing football at a high/professional level?

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Daniël de Ridder

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jun 26, 2007 9:55 am

Nice story on Daniël de Ridder, who's had a bloody great European Championship with Holland U-21...

http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/kind= ... 54243.html

K.
Still alive...

Plaats reactie