New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Boulahrouz

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di dec 18, 2007 10:27 am

Boulahrouz would be an excellent idea. I really hope this will happen. He's a younger version of Jaap Stam: tall, physical, but also fast enough and able to give a proper pass. Very good defender. Definitely better than Joris Mathijssen (erratic) and Petter Hansson (slow), two names that have also been mentioned.

K.
Still alive...

ZoefdeHaas

Re: Boulahrouz

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » di dec 18, 2007 11:07 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Boulahrouz would be an excellent idea. I really hope this will happen. He's a younger version of Jaap Stam: tall, physical, but also fast enough and able to give a proper pass. Very good defender. Definitely better than Joris Mathijssen (erratic) and Petter Hansson (slow), two names that have also been mentioned.

K.
Boulah would be nice, but I dont think he can come now as due to FIFA rules about playing for two clubs within a year or something.

There's news that Heits might leave to Spain, which I really hope he doesnt right now...
Get a Cock

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » di dec 18, 2007 12:12 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef: Boulah would be nice, but I dont think he can come now as due to FIFA rules about playing for two clubs within a year or something.
The player definetly can change the team once in a season, so i don't see a problem here

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di dec 18, 2007 3:22 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef:There's news that Heits might leave to Spain, which I really hope he doesnt right now...
I don't see Heitinga leaving until the summer. Hope I'm not wrong.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » di dec 18, 2007 4:42 pm

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/futbo ... ftb_63/Tes

In that link it says that Sevilla is trying to get Heitinga but they haven't reached an agreement yet and that Boulahrouz coming to Ajax is very likely to happen. What worries me is that it also says that Boulahrouz has been injured a lot and that he takes a long time recovering.
"We knew exactly how Ajax were going to play...but there was no way we were ever going to win"

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » di dec 18, 2007 5:03 pm

While I don't rate Bouhlarouz terribly highly, I think he will be a good fit, and bring a huge improvement to the back-line. Honestly, I think he is about the best caliber defender we could buy. Players his age that are more talented would want bigger clubs and wouldn't come to Ajax.

I really think he would shine playing in the Eredivisie. He looked pretty bad last year for Chelsea, but I think he was out of his element in the Premier League. I think the style of play in the Eredivisie fits him more and he will look like a better player just playing in Holland again. He's relatively young, so I'd hope he'd be around for awhile. It would be nice to have both him and Heitinga, but it looks like they both might not be around Ajax at the same time.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di dec 18, 2007 7:43 pm

He would be a replacement for Stam. Hopefully Heits will stay to the summer otherwise we will have to buy a further defender.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di dec 18, 2007 8:27 pm

Agreed Bouhlarouz would be a great adition....he was excellent during his stint with Hamburg and at one point was Van Basten`s top choice for a defender but his move to the premiership really hurt his overall game...he started playing out of position at right back and got a bad reputation after the world cup after he injured cristiano ronaldo maybe a move too a top club in holland is all he needs to kick start his career again.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » wo dec 19, 2007 4:41 pm

Re: Right now...Venezuela is playing better than AJAX...aint that something!

If that is so, I say Hugo Chavez for Ajax Chairman!

Bouhlarouz is injury prone. We need to get some stay at home defence instead of the "extra winger" type that pushes up.

Any rumors in Holland on who will replace KJH? I hope he goes to Chelski where we can get cash up front instead of a "we'll pay you over 10 years" from Juve the cheaters.

I heard that Koeman has dropped goalkeeper Santiago Cañizares, if someone is looking at Steks maybe we should have a look.

kraz11
Contacteer:

Bericht door kraz11 » wo dec 19, 2007 5:33 pm

cdnajaxfan schreef:
Any rumors in Holland on who will replace KJH?
I hope that it would be Elmander , he's great

joey
Erelid

Bericht door joey » wo dec 19, 2007 7:54 pm

Daylon Claassen (Ajax CT) to Ajax in summer.

www.ajaxct.com
Het stinkt aan alle kanten!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo dec 19, 2007 8:42 pm

F*ck Boularouz! :biggrin.gif: We need Ooijer, he is the man that can marshall our defense, he is the man that can fill the void left by Jaap Stam.

Jeroen126

Bericht door Jeroen126 » wo dec 19, 2007 10:14 pm

Ayman schreef:F*ck Boularouz! :biggrin.gif: We need Ooijer, he is the man that can marshall our defense, he is the man that can fill the void left by Jaap Stam.
He's also the man who grew up at Ajax but hates our club with a passion nonetheless.I'm all for second chances, but ooijer is one annoying little prick. If Boulah is available, i'd go for him instead.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo dec 19, 2007 10:29 pm

cdnajaxfan schreef:Re: Right now...Venezuela is playing better than AJAX...aint that something!

Bouhlarouz is injury prone. We need to get some stay at home defence instead of the "extra winger" type that pushes up.

Any rumors in Holland on who will replace KJH? I hope he goes to Chelski where we can get cash up front instead of a "we'll pay you over 10 years" from Juve the cheaters.

I heard that Koeman has dropped goalkeeper Santiago Cañizares, if someone is looking at Steks maybe we should have a look.
Now thats a scary comment...no dude....he has ruined my country...please dont let him ruin my team....

Boulahrouz is younger than Ooiger thus has more potential wich still might come out at Ajax.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo dec 19, 2007 11:18 pm

If being injury-prone is a reason for not signing Khalid Boulahrouz , then we definitely shouldn't sign the slower ,older , more injury-prone Andre Ooijer.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do dec 20, 2007 8:54 am

Blind3 schreef:If being injury-prone is a reason for not signing Khalid Boulahrouz , then we definitely shouldn't sign the slower ,older , more injury-prone Andre Ooijer.
Indeed.

K.
Still alive...

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » do dec 20, 2007 12:56 pm

:anew.gif: :anew.gif: :anew.gif:

I agree....we need a good, young central defender who can direct operations! If we have to sacrifice KJH to get this...then so be it! We have got to start looking at building from Number 1 upwards.
Let's make sure we keep Stek.....Ogararu and Vertonghen as full backs; Vermaelen and "New Man" in the centre..........

Let's start here.......the gap between these and Suarez can be built from within! We must spend carefully.....!

Let's have a good start to the New Year.......we are top...let's stay top!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
:onfire.gif: :onfire.gif: :onfire.gif:
34 will always be with us

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » do dec 20, 2007 7:13 pm

I'm curious about Daylon Claasen does anyone have any information about him?. We havent picked many players from Ajax Cape Town so this kid should be pretty good.
"We knew exactly how Ajax were going to play...but there was no way we were ever going to win"

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do dec 20, 2007 11:49 pm

Ajax are not giving contracts to the 2 young Brazilian trialists. (Both lads played in a friendly reserve game today v Stormvogels and Jonathas scored
in a 3-1 win )

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 31, 2007 1:22 pm

Talk of Perez coming back !!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 31, 2007 1:22 pm

Talk of Perez coming back !!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma dec 31, 2007 3:45 pm

SPL schreef:Talk of Perez coming back !!
How so?
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » ma dec 31, 2007 5:34 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:
cdnajaxfan schreef:Re: Right now...Venezuela is playing better than AJAX...aint that something!

Now thats a scary comment...no dude....he has ruined my country...please dont let him ruin my team....

Boulahrouz is younger than Ooiger thus has more potential wich still might come out at Ajax.
I was Just kidding!

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » ma dec 31, 2007 5:37 pm

I read that Modric is going to stay at Zagreb. Apparently, there were offers of 50 million Euros for him. Too rich for Ajax's blood!

I heard that Kiki Musampa is avaialble to leave on a free. I would not bet against him coing to Ajax, that seems to be the right price for Ajax.

We need 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and a KJH replacement at the least. Time for van Geel to get shopping!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » ma dec 31, 2007 6:12 pm

cdnajaxfan schreef:I read that Modric is going to stay at Zagreb. Apparently, there were offers of 50 million Euros for him. Too rich for Ajax's blood!

I heard that Kiki Musampa is avaialble to leave on a free. I would not bet against him coing to Ajax, that seems to be the right price for Ajax.

We need 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and a KJH replacement at the least. Time for van Geel to get shopping!
50mln for Modric - absolute nonsence. No one would offer such a money for him. And if someone would, Zagreb would sell him the same minute.

6 new players in winter transfer window - not gonna happen. I think it's gonna be 3, maximum 4.

About Musampa - i hope you was kidding :drecul.gif:

Plaats reactie