Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » wo aug 13, 2008 6:04 pm

I agree, with the statements above regarding Madrid and Villa. I think KJH is going to be here for the full season, but I think the most likely destination if here were to go would be to either Roma or Juventus.

Man U is a possibility if they don't get Berbatov, but it looks like they will. I don't know if Tottenham can afford him (probably can after selling Berbatov), but I also don't think they've shown any interest.

Unless a big name striker moves from one big club to another big club and creates a domino effect of other transfers, I think he'll remain an Ajacied this season.

I also read somewhere that Juventus had priority from the Grygera sale last year, although I don't know if that's even accurate as I don't know where it came from and don't remember seeing it corroborated.
AFCA

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Grygera went on a bosman.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do aug 14, 2008 2:12 am

The Zlatan sale still gives me the creeps. I won't believe KJH is staying until it's September.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 14, 2008 10:54 am

Me to. I still think of Zlatan being sold on 31 August with no replacement.

incidently when that went through the deal was for us to be paid about 3m euros every 31st August until 2008. Not sure if Juventus paid us in full when they sold him, doubt it!! So I believe we will finally have been paid in full at the end of this month.

At least when Van Der Vaart was sold there was a sell on clause.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 14, 2008 11:38 am

I have now looked at the footynews on the net and Skysports are running a story that Real Madrid are to offer 25m euros for KJH . Get the feeling this is not made up although Villa is their first choice .

We will now have 2 weeks to find another striker, midfielder and central defender. ( And if they were to let Vertonghen go another left back !)

The only firm target we have been after in those 3 positions has been a non descript from Twente.And the only way we could have got him was to let them have our most talented midfield prospect!!!

We are left with Suarez Cvitanich and Sulejmani with Martina as forwards as MVB does not rate the others and told them to leave.( no bids or interest as yet !!! )

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » do aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... nd&cc=5901

Huntelaar's agent is claiming the latest Madrid rumors are nonsense. Could be true for the moment. Looks like Barca is ready to join the race for Berbatov now, which could have some impact on it as well, depending on which other strikers move.
AFCA

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » vr aug 15, 2008 1:32 am

If KJH is going, I hope it is now and not on Aug 31 at 11:59 PM like someone else we know went!

I think it is for real (pardon the pun) the story about this bid. I think that Schuster, the Real coach, wanted Huntelaar all along, maybe even over Ronaldo who I think Calderon wanted. That is why Shuster asked for them to get going with "Plan B" who I knew was KJH once the Ronaldo saga was done.

I think that Ajax will ask for a little more unless that was part of the Sneijder deal last year when they got right of first refusla on KJH in the deal.

My question is, who are we going to replace him with?

Vedette-10-

Bericht door Vedette-10- » vr aug 15, 2008 3:38 pm

niks
Laatst gewijzigd door Vedette-10- op wo dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

peter
Site Admin & Toto winner WC 2006, EC 2008

Bericht door peter » vr aug 15, 2008 3:50 pm

Lavezzi is under contract by Napoli and is the big star over there. No way he would consider a move to Ajax.

Vedette-10-

Bericht door Vedette-10- » vr aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm

nothing
Laatst gewijzigd door Vedette-10- op wo dec 30, 2009 3:05 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Real and Man u still dithering over signing a striker. KJH will now be in Spain until Sunday and then off to Moscow with Holland until next Thursday so if he were to go do not expect it before the end of next week. We would then have 1 week to get someone.

Another problem will be if Man u want him they wont offer 25 m euros but will drag it out and try and pay less. I base this on them trying to get Berbatov for less than the asking price.

At least Real will agree the 25m straight away.

Roll on Sept 1st let us hope they are still dithering and he stays.

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » zo aug 17, 2008 6:56 pm

SPL schreef:
Another problem will be if Man u want him they wont offer 25 m euros but will drag it out and try and pay less. I base this on them trying to get Berbatov for less than the asking price.
Remember, Man U is the Team who paid about $25 million for such mediocre players as Carrick and that Owen Hargreaves (who is always injured). Why would they not pay that for KJH?!

Snyde

Bericht door Snyde » ma aug 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Vedette-10 schreef: If Ajax is interested, I think that Kluivert is the ideal completion. He can be the big example for the youngster and he'll understand it if the youngster will get the preference.
:drecul.gif: Kluivert? Really!?

The Madrid president just said that they are done for the summer & Robinho is staying in an interview to 'Marca'. So most likely he wouldn't go there and Man U are really close to buying Berba. Perhaps Tottenham might buy him?

Though I'd admit KJH is perfect for what Madrid want, maybe except the fact that that KJH or Raul might have to sit on the bench.

Honestly I hope KJH stays at Ajax this season. So that 1) He doesn't go to either Madrid and United (hate 'em both)
2) I hope Barca can buy 'em next season when either Eto'o or Henry leave.
3) Him being in Ajax would give VB more of a chance to showcase his coaching talent.[/b]

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » ma aug 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Snyde schreef: :drecul.gif: Kluivert? Really!?
Did you followed him when he was at Lille? :blush.gif:
I guess not because otherwise you would know that there are some people who seriously think he is a good example, like Claude Puel for example.
Anyway, I think there are enough example in the staff...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » ma aug 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Sky sports is reporting that Kennedy is wanted by a few English and Spanish clubs, they of course fail to mention any specific clubs, so it's hard telling if they just needed to fill up some space.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 73,00.html

I really hope we can start unloading some of these unwanted players soon. They've been sitting around for a weeks with no future at the club and the longer they're around, the worse it's going to be I fear. I'm sure the money from they're sales wouldn't hurt anything either.
AFCA

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Would agree with gordon above.

Anyone whose contract is up in 2009 should be paid off by the end of next week if they are still not sold.

Leonardo Perez Delorge Mitea and Krohn Dehli are those in question.

Still not sure what we do about Luque, he is playing for the reserevs tonight v Omniworld in the reserves cup. I suppose this is putting him in the shop window!!!!!!!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm

SPL schreef:Still not sure what we do about Luque, he is playing for the reserevs tonight v Omniworld in the reserves cup. I suppose this is putting him in the shop window!!!!!!!
He did score a goal... but will that be enough for a big fat transfer??

K.
Still alive...

AjaxBergen

Bericht door AjaxBergen » di aug 19, 2008 11:40 pm

My local club Fredrikstad FK just reported today that after discussions with Kennedy Bakircioglü they figured out he was too expensive (which they seem to do with every single player these days, even though they are looking to spend the cash they got from selling Tarik Elyonoussi to Heerenveen).

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Any mention in the Dutch press of Mitea ? He missed last weeks reserve friendlies as he was off to sort out a transfer back home.

It does seem as though some of our not wanted may now start to move Krohn -Dehli interests Vitesse and evidently 3 Dutch teams want Manucharyan on loan. And NEC want Leonardo so finally we will see some action.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Vito Wormgoor a young reserve has left the club , his contract ran to June 2009.

I did watch him for Holland's u20's back in May at Toulon tourny. He did not impress. No idea why he has suddenly left!

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » za aug 23, 2008 12:22 am

a dutch forum (ajaxnetwerk) reports the rumour that the guy has stolen something to his team mates. sorry but my dutch understanding is very poor. sad story this one of vito, anyway.
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 24, 2008 11:23 am

Headline today would appear to suggest he has stolen money from Manucharyan.

Very sad as the likelihood of him getting another club must be remote. Would anyone want him as a team mate!!! Would even a local non league team want him??

Frans

Bericht door Frans » zo aug 24, 2008 12:33 pm

SPL schreef:Headline today would appear to suggest he has stolen money from Manucharyan.

Very sad as the likelihood of him getting another club must be remote. Would anyone want him as a team mate!!! Would even a local non league team want him??
I hear Newcastle is a very forgiving club

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 25, 2008 11:26 am

Vey good Frans. Barton should still be in jial and never let on afootball field again.

Back to Vito he evidently stole 150 euros and if my translation is correct gave it back later!!

He will probably find a place in an english team as there are no morals over here in football .English teams steal 15 and 16 kids from overseas teams for no money.

bryan

Bericht door bryan » ma aug 25, 2008 11:31 am

Ajax does the same to other clubs further down the ladder.

Look at all the players we have taken from Africa.

Plaats reactie