Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma jul 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Thanks ...
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA)
AT Toto winner 07/08

Bericht door MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA) » ma jul 30, 2007 3:17 pm

Strange that the official Ajax site doesn't tell anything in English about the ticketsales for the tournament.
I can imagine more foreign people want to visit this tournament.

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm

ASR_AFCA schreef:Strange that the official Ajax site doesn't tell anything in English about the ticketsales for the tournament.
I can imagine more foreign people want to visit this tournament.
The official Tournament website is fully in English. But you're right about ajax.nl... it's crap.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma jul 30, 2007 7:27 pm

ASR_AFCA schreef:There will be stadium sale on the days of the tournament. I see that on Ajax.nl

Vakken Prijzen
112 t/m 116 € 27,-
426 t/m 430 € 32,-
401, 402, 424, 425 € 37,-
418, 423 € 40,-
117, 118, 123, 124 € 44,-
419 t/m 422 € 45,-
119 t/m 122 € 55,-
That's good - I got caught out last year arriving on the day and couldn't get a ticket (I wasn't that bothered though otherwise would have arranged in advance).

I'm planning to be at the Atletico game on the 2nd anyway. If anyone on here is going and fancies a beer or two, drop me a PM.

cheers, down the hatch! :bier.gif:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jul 31, 2007 8:26 am

I will go on a week's holiday, so I will miss the whole tournament and the J.C. Shield....

K.
Still alive...

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » di jul 31, 2007 8:31 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:
I'm planning to be at the Atletico game on the 2nd anyway. If anyone on here is going and fancies a beer or two, drop me a PM.

cheers, down the hatch! :bier.gif:
I'm planning to be at the Sturday 4th game.
Anyone planning to go and fancying a beer drop me a PM.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

achims

ticket request - your help

Bericht door achims » wo aug 01, 2007 12:42 pm

Hello to all,

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to get tickets for a special home game of Ajax.
Following find my request I already sent to Ajax Travel and posted on ajaxforum.nl 2 weeks ago - unfortunately I received no answer so far.
Maybe you can help and inform me.

---------------
Hello,

My name is Achim, I'm from Austria and a supporter of Sturm Graz.

Me and 8 other people are going to visit Amsterdam from 31st Aug. (Fr) to 2nd Sep. (Su) and wish to watch the home game of Ajax against FC Groningen on Sunday, 2nd Sep.
I already sent a request for 9 tickets officially to Ajax (Ajax Travel), but for other countries they only offer ticket packages which we don't really want. We want tickets only.

So I'm asking for your help. Please tell me if there are any other possibilties to get tickets (pre-sale, reservations?). I don't know about the situation with season tickets and how many match tickets are available in the free sale. Maybe we also can get tickets immediately after arrival on Friday at the ticket counters?

Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks in advance,
Achim

GangstaRiB

Re: ticket request - your help

Bericht door GangstaRiB » wo aug 01, 2007 12:53 pm

achims schreef:Hello to all,

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to get tickets for a special home game of Ajax.
Following find my request I already sent to Ajax Travel and posted on ajaxforum.nl 2 weeks ago - unfortunately I received no answer so far.
Maybe you can help and inform me.

---------------
Hello,

My name is Achim, I'm from Austria and a supporter of Sturm Graz.

Me and 8 other people are going to visit Amsterdam from 31st Aug. (Fr) to 2nd Sep. (Su) and wish to watch the home game of Ajax against FC Groningen on Sunday, 2nd Sep.
I already sent a request for 9 tickets officially to Ajax (Ajax Travel), but for other countries they only offer ticket packages which we don't really want. We want tickets only.

So I'm asking for your help. Please tell me if there are any other possibilties to get tickets (pre-sale, reservations?). I don't know about the situation with season tickets and how many match tickets are available in the free sale. Maybe we also can get tickets immediately after arrival on Friday at the ticket counters?

Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks in advance,
Achim
Luckily for you, Ajax - FC Groningen won't be a sell-out. If you want to make reservations for your tickets, the best place you can go to is www.ticketunlimited.nl. The cheapest tickets are 30,00 euros. Its a bit more expensive than normal, but you don't have the clubcard difficulties.

I don't know for sure, but Ajax - FC Groningen is considered a risk game, so that means that you can buy a maximum of 4 tickets per clubcard, but in that case yo have to know or find somebody that is willing to loan out their clubcard to you.

The best option for a single game trip with 9 people is ticketunlimited. It's a reliable source and you can check the website for further instructions.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » vr aug 03, 2007 10:57 pm

Hmmm the champions league match this august in ams'dam starts tomorrow, are the discounts only for card holders?

anyone else planning to go?
Get a Cock

achims

Bericht door achims » ma aug 06, 2007 12:59 pm

@GangstaRiB

Thanks for your immediate help, I'm already in contact with ticketunlimited and it really seems to be the best option.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma aug 06, 2007 1:02 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef:Hmmm the champions league match this august in ams'dam starts tomorrow, are the discounts only for card holders?

anyone else planning to go?
I should be there too.
Appie, stay strong !

Kuningas Litmanen

Bericht door Kuningas Litmanen » di aug 21, 2007 8:06 pm

Hello,

we are coming to Amsterdam for this weekend. We would like to know whether you think it’s possible to get tickets to Sunday’s SC Heerenveen game. We read from Ajax-USA.com that SC Heerenveen games don’t usually sell out. So we were wondering whether there is anything special about Sunday’s game, i.e. whether it’s sold out already?

We read from Ajax-USA.com that there are presales for some of the games for non-Club Card-holders. Is this one of those games or is this game only for Club Card-holders?

We are aware of ticketunlimited.com.

Thanks for any help!

Mr. Ajax

Bericht door Mr. Ajax » zo dec 02, 2007 1:02 pm

Any chance for a ticket for the game today (Against NAC)???

Im heading out to the stadium as it is, if anyone has anything please let me know! 0653516516
- Je bent net zolang gestoord tot je een genie bent -

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Two excellent tix for Ajax - PSV

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jan 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Hey everybody,

I am posting this on behalf of Alex Jennison from Brooklyn, NY. He subscribed to Ajax Talk, but his account has not been activated yet, or something. He can not post to the boards himself. Here's his message.
My name is Alex Jennison. I live in Brooklyn and have two tickets for the Ajax-PSV match, which I will not be able to attend.

My question to you is this: do you want to purchase my tickets? Or do you know anyone who does?

I am only seeking to recoup my expenditures, so I will be asking $160 US for the pair, plus shipping (this covers the ticket price, 42 Euros, plus 4 Euro Ticketbox charge, and two Club Cards).

They are fricking awesome seats, but are not together. The exact locations are as follows: Section 119, Row 11, Seat 80; and Section 119, Row 12, Seat 112.

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone you know who may be interested.
I have Alex's e-mail address and phone number, so if you're interested, reply to this topic or drop me a PM - and I will get you in touch with Alex.

Please note that Ajax vs PSV is completely sold out, so this is a great offer. Alex offers these tickets for face value, essentially.

K.
Still alive...

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » za mei 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Just wondering if somebody could pm the ajax bank details on season ticket renewal form as forgot to note it down.

Slainte
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo mei 11, 2008 9:07 am

jamcocteau schreef:Just wondering if somebody could pm the ajax bank details on season ticket renewal form as forgot to note it down.

Slainte
IBAN NL66ABNA0512651841
BIC ABNANL2A

at least that's what I was sent
34 will always be with us

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » zo mei 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Ian

cheers for that. Any of the ingerlish lads over next week for the game
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

jock cloggie

Bericht door jock cloggie » ma mei 12, 2008 11:30 am

i hope i was NOT included in the above question :confused.gif: :smallgrin.gif:

sadly i will not be over

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma mei 12, 2008 1:00 pm

doesn't look as though any of us are over next Sunday........flights are too expensive at this short notice......I promised the wife in August that she could eat after the season finished! Oh well, she'll be back on that diet in August, as soon a s the League starts!

:drecul.gif: :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif:

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma mei 12, 2008 2:44 pm

It doesn't look as though there are any Brits over on Sunday; the airfares are too expensive neaer to the games. I've promised the wife that she eat for the Summer months...she has to diet during the soccer season to feed my addiction!!!

:drecul.gif: :drecul.gif:

nick468

Club Card Certificate

Bericht door nick468 » za sep 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Are the 'Club Card Certificates ' available before all the games? From reading the stuff about them on Ajax-USA (rip), it looks like it is possible to buy them from the stadium and then buy a ticket in a single transaction a day before the game.

However, ominously at the end, it adds:
" Always check whether 'Club Card certificates' are on sale by calling the Supporters Desk, before making your way to the ArenA. "

Could someone clarify this? I will be coming over to watch the Sparta Rotterdam game.

SE6Ajacied

Re: Club Card Certificate

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm

nick468 schreef:Are the 'Club Card Certificates ' available before all the games? From reading the stuff about them on Ajax-USA (rip), it looks like it is possible to buy them from the stadium and then buy a ticket in a single transaction a day before the game.

" Always check whether 'Club Card certificates' are on sale by calling the Supporters Desk, before making your way to the ArenA. "

Could someone clarify this? I will be coming over to watch the Sparta Rotterdam game.
One of the Dutch guys will know for certain but I don't think you'll need a club card for the Sparta game as long as you've got some form of photo ID (passport) on you. I've bought tickets direct at the ground a few times without showing any ID and the only time it was checked was going into the "F-Side" against PSV and that only against a list of people who were banned (I don't think there were any UK passport holders on there!).

You need to bring your passport to the game just in case but I can't see this being an issue - Sparta isn't a big game or anything.

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » za sep 20, 2008 5:54 pm

It seems that you can only attends those games without a clubcard:

Ajax - sc Heerenveen
Ajax - Heracles
Ajax - Volendam
Ajax - De Graafschap
Ajax - Willem II
(And Roda but it's too late)

Source: http://www.ajax.nl/web/show/id=1511078

But the locals should know better...

nick468

Bericht door nick468 » zo sep 21, 2008 1:09 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:
nick468 schreef:Are the 'Club Card Certificates ' available before all the games? From reading the stuff about them on Ajax-USA (rip), it looks like it is possible to buy them from the stadium and then buy a ticket in a single transaction a day before the game.

One of the Dutch guys will know for certain but I don't think you'll need a club card for the Sparta game as long as you've got some form of photo ID (passport) on you. I've bought tickets direct at the ground a few times without showing any ID and the only time it was checked was going into the "F-Side" against PSV and that only against a list of people who were banned (I don't think there were any UK passport holders on there!).

You need to bring your passport to the game just in case but I can't see this being an issue - Sparta isn't a big game or anything.
No, I checked with Menno Pot, and he said you definetly need a club card. Do you think "certificates" will definetely be available from the supporters desk if I go down the Friday before the kick off (Sunday).

Cheers,
NICK

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo sep 21, 2008 1:50 pm

nick468 schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:

No, I checked with Menno Pot, and he said you definetly need a club card. Do you think "certificates" will definetely be available from the supporters desk if I go down the Friday before the kick off (Sunday).

Cheers,
NICK
OK, thats bad luck, but Ko will know better than me. Thinking about it though, the last league ticket I bought at the ground was for Roda which is on that exempt list for this season. Why don't you ring the club direct? 020 - 3 111 444 which is 0031 20 - 3 111 444 from the UK? The staff all speak English and you might be able to reserve a ticket etc over the phone.....

Plaats reactie