Marko Pantelic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

aveslacker

Re: Marko Pantelic

Bericht door aveslacker » di apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm

philippe schreef:Ronald de Boer said he was not good enough for Ajax. So I guess it's over for him. I tend to agree with de Boer : Pantelic would not do much if Suarez was not by his side (as we saw in Turin).
Couldn't you make the same argument about Suarez? Would he have scored as many goals if it weren't for Pantelic? I think Pantelic has been a huge plus for the team. He may not be fast, but he's got a good first touch and sets his teammates up well. If you combined his first touch and ability to play with back to goal with Huntelaar's striking ability, you would basically have the next Marco van Basten.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do apr 15, 2010 9:38 am

Pantelic isn't my favourite ajax player right now, but I do agree he does add extra dimension to the team. It would be nice if he stayed on, as I doubt we'll find another Huntelaar anytime soon.

Apparently Gabri agreed to a paycut/contract extension...wonder if pantelic would too
Get a Cock

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do apr 15, 2010 2:56 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef:Pantelic isn't my favourite ajax player right now, but I do agree he does add extra dimension to the team. It would be nice if he stayed on, as I doubt we'll find another Huntelaar anytime soon.

Apparently Gabri agreed to a paycut/contract extension...wonder if pantelic would too
I'm pretty sure he won't. He wants a three-year deal. I'm guessing he wants to maximize his earning potential while he still can. I can't blame him for that. It sounds like he would prefer to stay at Ajax, but Jol is adamant that he won't sign a player over thirty to a deal like that. Understandable. Shame, though.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr jul 09, 2010 6:28 pm

I have not seen anything in the news about Marko and whether he has a new club. Anyone know anything more?
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za jul 17, 2010 8:38 am

He's gone (unfortunately).

As far as I know he doesn't have a new club yet, but if I'm wrong there, please tell me so in the Former Players thread.

Thank you, Pantsy. I'm really sorry to see you go.

K.
Still alive...

Gesloten