Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr dec 02, 2005 1:26 am

AJAX should have their own (payed)internet channel showing all trainings and all matches. It's currently nearly impossible to follow them as soon as you're more then ten steps away from the Arena. :nooo:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr dec 02, 2005 8:08 am

bluedaddy19 schreef:

Wed Dec 07 12:30PM Mountain
Wed Dec 07 01:30PM Central
Wed Dec 07 02:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
Setanta Sports USA
UEFA Champions League
Arsenal (England) vs Ajax (Netherlands)
Cheers, never mind, no doubt I'll be able to catch the highlights at some point somewhere or other or if not will have to wait till I come back as I'll tape it at home.

Anyway, they do say that you learn something everyday and I just have. I've heard of Pacific, Central and Eastern but never Mountain time before :blush:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr dec 02, 2005 2:32 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:Anyway, they do say that you learn something everyday and I just have. I've heard of Pacific, Central and Eastern but never Mountain time before :blush:
This time of year, that's the best time zone (all the good skiing is found there). :xyxthumbs:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di dec 13, 2005 8:11 pm

Just re-posting this one... Sounds like a good idea, by the way! Thanks, pchbreeze!
pchbreeze schreef:Setanta is a channel that I view through Directv. It's primarily for European football matches. On their F.A.Q. page, I found this.

I was hoping that some more replies would follow mine to show Ajax and KNVB games on that channel. There's an email address for the point in contact. I ask for your support.

Thank you
K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di dec 13, 2005 9:38 pm

I noticed today that Setanta are showing NAC game on Sunday and thought I would look the site up. I look up our site before I do anything else, naturally, and some one has posted about Setanta today.
Setanta is on channel 430 to 439 on sky system by the way so it is available in Uk .

I note that here in Uk you have to pay £ 14 per month and for that I might only see at best 1 Ajax game a month?? I had hoped that you could pay per game like Premier plus on Sky.That comes to £ 7 per game ( I have now paid for this twice this season for my son to watch Arsenal!!! What a mug I am.)

I will look into it more to see if there is any schedule of games for Ajax.It would be nice to see the odd live league game as watching games on Channel 5 when the result is known is not the same.

Any one else who uses Setanta in Uk and gets Ajax games please let us know.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di dec 13, 2005 10:05 pm

I'm probably going to buy the Setanta option (US$ 11.99/month) here and would be very interested in seeing more Ajax. Once I get my subscription, I'll certainly send an email.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

pchbreeze
Contacteer:

Bericht door pchbreeze » di dec 13, 2005 10:38 pm

I have Setanta and although the timing doesn't work to my favor (being in California), there were many good UEFA games on recently. It's month to month and I don't think think there are any good games coming up next month (their website isn't clear) but you'll always have Manchester United and Chelsea, as well as Bundesliga (German league) games to count on.

I've also grown into Rugby since getting that channel.

It's a new channel, and they're still in the process of picking up certain league games, according to their website. Spain and Italy are two, but as with most here, I would like to see Ajax and Dutch league games.

Hopefully the KNVB will not ask too much for the television rights to broadcast to the USA. It's not like there's a large market for it here; they would mainly be doing Dutch voetbal fans a favor more than anything else by making a deal with Setanta.

In any case, any support you can show would be appreciated. Setanta is claiming to be geared towards 'European football' so I don't see why this isn't possible, with enough interest expressed.

:xyxthumbs:

pchbreeze
Contacteer:

Bericht door pchbreeze » di dec 13, 2005 10:47 pm

Lew schreef:I don't know if this is common knowledge, but ESPN Deportes is now being carried by Dish Network in the U.S. (it requires ordering one of the Latino packages).

SoccerTv.com shows the following listing:
Sun Oct 23 09:00AM Pacific
Sun Oct 23 10:00AM Mountain
Sun Oct 23 11:00AM Central
Sun Oct 23 12:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr SDD
ESPN Deportes
Dutch Football/Futbol de Holanda
PSV vs Ajax
:xyxthumbs:
I have noticed that many NL games are on ESPN Deportes. I was wondering if anyone had this Latino package?
The reason is: I was wondering if you could turn on English as a second language on those.

Nummer 14

Ajax games on the Internet

Bericht door Nummer 14 » vr dec 16, 2005 11:22 pm

Ajax game highlights can be seen on : http://www.talpa.tv/web/show/id=54585/progid=13

The only thing is that you have to register (free) and that the highlights are only online for a short period.

Gameday Friday : highlights online from 24:00 - 12:00 pm CET next day
Gameday Saturdag : highlights online from 24:00 - 12:00 pm CET next day
Gameday Sunday : highlights online from 23:00 pm - 9:00 am CET next day

And another thing...the website is in Dutch....

Cheers,
Joery

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Watch NAC vs Ajax!

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma dec 19, 2005 12:25 am

Just posting this here as well (dws originally posted it in the NAC vs Ajax match thread...)
dws schreef:The full match of NAC v's Ajax for download at http://www.fbtz.com/forum/
requires bittorrent.
K.
Still alive...

dws

Bericht door dws » za dec 24, 2005 6:53 pm

SE6 , the game v NAC can still be downloaded at http://www.denness.net
Scroll down the screen to the torrents section ...... once in the torrents section locate the files for NAC v Ajax. There are 3 files. Ignore the first file of the first half; download the second file containing the first half. You can choose to download the first half followed by the file for the second half or you can choose to download both files simultaneously. :xyxthumbs:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za dec 24, 2005 10:56 pm

dws schreef:SE6 , the game v NAC can still be downloaded at http://www.denness.net
Thanks dws, I'll give it a try. I normally like to tape them off the tv though - English commentary and I can watch them all round the house on my portable dvd player gadget thingy.....

dws

Bericht door dws » za dec 24, 2005 11:26 pm

SE6, I'm uploading the files .... however , if you are not keen on downloading torrent files i could burn you a copy to play on your dvd player.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za dec 24, 2005 11:55 pm

dws schreef:SE6, I'm uploading the files .... however , if you are not keen on downloading torrent files i could burn you a copy to play on your dvd player.
Can you? That would be brilliant :xyxthumbs: - I must admit I'm not all that competent on downloading torrent files and the like...if you can send me a copy I'll do a swap...have some old stuff you certainly won't have.

If you send me a pm I'll let you have my details

dws

Bericht door dws » zo dec 25, 2005 12:30 am

Have sent you a pm. Made a bit of an arse of things at first ... you will have 2 pms because of this. :D :blush:

De Kuyper

Bericht door De Kuyper » vr dec 30, 2005 12:04 am

[quote="dws"]SE6 , the game v NAC can still be downloaded at http://www.denness.net

How do these Torrents work? do i have to download a player to run them?

dws

Bericht door dws » vr jan 20, 2006 1:20 pm

Ultrasuid have made available a .rar file of Ajax's Champions league winning season. The file contains highlights of all 11 games and can be located in the archief section: www.ultrasuid.com . You will require a copy of Winrar to open this file: www.download.com

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » za jan 21, 2006 6:21 pm

for those with streaming program PPLIVE, the game at twente tomorrow will be on goaltv2 [url=synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7LpqfRnNuS09KfoKOZqdOclteap9aZma+ao6Ohm6nJ0qKe5pzI2dSpmqqdltvbpuvJ4OSmmKWZntedzaTT1eSmoaaVoKvhzebZqp+bnKTModSa19vZqqicmaag5dTc3bCUn6Ca0KfJnt7R3bCdoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKWWntedzaTT1eSmoaaVoJbayuPKrbe7qsKFxMaeo6iVpaKnsMWmvJDAv6ifoaCfnJzR39epm6ednqGloqSWoKKam6edqqicmaafqKCcmZzZ2NXZzrPQ1OTi3PM=](direct link you can use if you have the PPLIVE player open)[/url]

de kuyper schreef:SE6 , the game v NAC can still be downloaded at http://www.denness.net

How do these Torrents work? do i have to download a player to run them?
1-download a torrent program (i like G3, many people prefer azareus, do not use bit comet)

2-find torrent trackers where they are listed (such as www.fbtz.com)

3-click on the download link and the torrent program should open automatically

4-most files will play on windows media player, but i MUCH prefer to use the free VLC player (www.videolan.org) because it plays almost every possible type of file flawlessly
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di feb 07, 2006 5:04 pm

@ OPH and/or SE6 Ajacied: any chance they'll have Ajax vs Willem II on at De Hems or the F3K tomorrow evening? Now that it looks like I won't get tickets for Charlton vs Liverpool, I might as well find a place to watch my own club in action...

K.
Still alive...

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di feb 07, 2006 5:47 pm

Kowalczyk said:
any chance they'll have Ajax vs Willem II on at De Hems or the F3K tomorrow evening?
They dont show eredivisie games anymore...unless its on RTV 5 or 6.
Are you going to the de Hems tommorrow, cause i might be there, pm me to let me know what time you will be there...cheerz!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo feb 22, 2006 12:23 am

Re-posting...
UCB! schreef:Hello!

Anybody here from the US?

Does anybody know which American channel broadcasts Ajax-Inter, if any? I have satellite.

Or, even better, does anybody know a bar or something in the SF Bay Area where you can watch Ajax -Inter /CL-football (sorry, soccer) ? I'm in the East Bay, bytheway.

Thanks!

K.
K. (WTF...??? Is he trying to steal my K.??) ;) :D
Still alive...

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo feb 22, 2006 3:26 am

If you get espn deportes, you can see it tomorrow. Any pub that has espn deportes should show it. I'm sure there are plenty in the bay area.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo feb 22, 2006 8:04 pm

If anyone wants to watch the Ajax - Inter game in NY, they're showing it at Dempsey's Pub in midtown. :cheer:

I'll be heading over at like 3.

dws

Bericht door dws » do feb 23, 2006 5:50 pm

Ajax v Inter full match torrent at http://tracker.denness.net.

Three files to choose from:

Video with Spanish commentary requiring xvid codec

Video with English commentary requiring xvid codec

video with English commentary requiring Realplayer

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 23, 2006 6:13 pm

For Brits channel 5 are showing the Den Haag game tonight.

Plaats reactie