Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » vr jun 09, 2006 10:23 am

Lindenbergh.
Get a Cock

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » vr jun 09, 2006 11:11 am

ZoefdeHaas schreef:Lindenbergh.
like I said, we need someone for the left side :D

Mendes goes to Alkmaar according to De Telegraaf.
Henk de Gier is geniaal en zijn tijd ver vooruit.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » vr jun 09, 2006 11:32 am

He is a left sided player though? I don't see why he can't be used.
Get a Cock

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » vr jun 09, 2006 11:33 am

because he's crap.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

acab

Bericht door acab » vr jun 09, 2006 12:07 pm

:ajax: gabri in ajax. eh basi. juanfran was a dizaster

Henk de Gier
Contacteer:

Bericht door Henk de Gier » vr jun 09, 2006 12:08 pm

acab schreef::ajax: gabri in ajax. eh basi. juanfran was a dizaster
so? Gabri ain't Juanfran. Just because he's Spanish doesn't mean he's the next disaster in Ajax shirt.
Jöhnk, 29 mei 2006

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr jun 09, 2006 12:22 pm

Yeah, that's bollocks to be honest.

K.
Still alive...

Feest

Bericht door Feest » vr jun 09, 2006 12:31 pm

Yup, it's bollocks to say Gabri will fail just 'cause Juanfran failed.

But it's bollocks to believe Gabri is going to be great, just 'cause he was part of FC Barcelona.

I honestly don't think Gabri is anything special. And certainly not worthy of such a fat contract.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 09, 2006 7:03 pm

I too am not holding my breath that Gabri is anything special. However at
£1m per season that is the max I believe that any Ajax player has earnt so for that sort of money he should be very good and play every game. !!!

acab

Bericht door acab » vr jun 09, 2006 7:38 pm

SPL schreef:I too am not holding my breath that Gabri is anything special. However at
£1m per season that is the max I believe that any Ajax player has earnt so for that sort of money he should be very good and play every game. !!!
i agree. gabri is not a bad player, but... i dont want to interrup my opinion to anybody else, but i think. we don't need him badly. he doesant deserve so much money. instead gabri, we heavent to buy richard eromoigbe. :headbang:

Feest

Bericht door Feest » vr jun 09, 2006 7:42 pm

acab, can you tell me something about Novakovic? He's being offered left and right.

acab

Bericht door acab » za jun 10, 2006 10:25 am

Steef schreef:acab, can you tell me something about Novakovic? He's being offered left and right.
yes, of course. he play 4 Litex lovech and i must say, that he is 1 of the best players in the bulgarian league. he is a slovenian natinal player. u shoud check him carrefuly, if u want. he is a central forward, very tall and strong. my favorite Levski want him allsaw for the next season, but novakovic is too expensive 4 us

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » ma jun 12, 2006 5:08 pm

It seems Ajax has send an ultimatum to Davids. He has to make up his mind and decide if he is going to join Ajax soon or the negotiations will end.
"We knew exactly how Ajax were going to play...but there was no way we were ever going to win"

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Sky sports states we are to pay £8m ffor David Suazo of Caglari ???

Where on earth has this come from and is this not alot of money for a complete unknown who will not even get on our bench?. KJH will start every game and Rosenberg and Babel will either be on the bench or play wide left.

This player was mentioned by someone 2/3 weeks ago . Is this just the Itie press making things up BUT if not which one of Babel and Rosenberg is to be sold because we do not need 3 spare strikers?????

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » ma jun 12, 2006 7:22 pm

The only reason why we want to buy him is - in my opinion - Charisteas' transfer to PSG... I've found some rumours in the press that Palermo is ready to pay 15 mln euro for Huntelaar, but he must be stupid when he agree on this transfer. It's better to play in a great club in Mickey Mouse Division than in Mickey Mouse Club in Serie A...

I don't think that we need Suazo now. Even if ten Cate will change the tactin on 4-4-2 (and you know that it's almost impossible), we still have a few good strikers. Maybe Babel want to leace Ajax? I hope that there are only stupid rumours... For 8-9 mln euro we will have a good right defender or a winger.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » ma jun 12, 2006 8:05 pm

SPL schreef:Sky sports states we are to pay £8m ffor David Suazo of Caglari ???

Where on earth has this come from and is this not alot of money for a complete unknown who will not even get on our bench?. KJH will start every game and Rosenberg and Babel will either be on the bench or play wide left.

This player was mentioned by someone 2/3 weeks ago . Is this just the Itie press making things up BUT if not which one of Babel and Rosenberg is to be sold because we do not need 3 spare strikers?????
I like you cant see a reason too this, the only possible solution is that Harry will be leaving and that we will need another striker.

By the way dont be fooled, take a look at his stats last season and you will see that he will at least make the bench, 37 games played and 22 goals scored in serie A with a bad team is not bad at all.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di jun 13, 2006 9:46 am

totally agree. Suazo has saved Cagliari from relegation litterally alone. good either as a central forward and winger. I think that in the Eredivisie could be a crack.
but the point is that we don't need him and we don't need to pay all that money
O tempora o mores

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » di jun 13, 2006 12:32 pm

Fuck him we got Huntelaar, Rosenberg and even Chari and Babel.
Get a Cock

ozzerdibazio
Contacteer:

Bericht door ozzerdibazio » wo jun 14, 2006 12:15 pm

Fuck Suazo? No thanks, He was the second top scorer in Serie A Zoef. I'd rather have him than Markus Rosenberg, Angelos Charisteas or Ryan Babel.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo jun 14, 2006 12:56 pm

According to Johan Derksen's words from Voetbal insite, Ajax definietely won't sign Edgar Davids this year.

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » wo jun 14, 2006 3:15 pm

Yeah apparently the Davids transfer is off. I read a new rumour today suggesting that Ajax is interested in Kluivert. The news says Valencia will do everything to close the deal but they are worried that Ajax wont accept the transfer once Kluivert passes through a medical test. Personally I think this is a lie, we've got Huntelaar for next season as far as I know and we wont buy a player that spents more time injured than on the field.
here's the link for those who can read spanish

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valencia/pg ... B-246.html
"We knew exactly how Ajax were going to play...but there was no way we were ever going to win"

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo jun 14, 2006 7:24 pm

ozzerdibazio schreef:Fuck Suazo? No thanks, He was the second top scorer in Serie A Zoef. I'd rather have him than Markus Rosenberg, Angelos Charisteas or Ryan Babel.
Yeah, but those guys are probably better options as a backup than Suazo, who would want to be the number one striker. Why would we pay him all this money if he is going to be a backup?

He might be great but is he better than Huntelaar? Maybe. But those guys are excellent backups, a role that Suazo probably wouldn't want to fill.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do jun 15, 2006 5:16 am

Plus with this whole scandal in Italy, you don't know what transfer mess Ajax might get into
Get a Cock

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » do jun 15, 2006 1:23 pm

VI announced that besides Roger García, Ajax also signed Stanton Lewis from Ajax CT for 4 years.

Edit : Defour broke his contract with Genk, he is free now...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » do jun 15, 2006 4:30 pm

az has reached an agreement with both david mendes da silva AND julian jenner. they seem to like all the players ajax looked at: previously it was cziommer, dembele, luirink, agustien. forgot anyone?
I am not happy of this. in my opinion at least mendes da silva could be useful to ajax
O tempora o mores

Gesloten