Other Eredivisie Teams

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Amol

Re: Other Eredivisie Teams

Bericht door Amol » za apr 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Ugh! Lightbulbs just pulled one back off a set piece in the 74th minute.

Hold on AZ!!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Amol schreef:Ugh! Lightbulbs just pulled one back off a set piece in the 74th minute.

Hold on AZ!!
Even if they draw, its good enough, as long as they lose to Ajax next week and drop points in one of the three other games there after, thats all that is needed.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Shit, it's 2-2

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Wtf AZ!! it's 2-3

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 07, 2018 8:26 pm

PSV now lead ,win today and season is over for us.We have given away far too many points and the season never started imo. due to July 8th in Austria.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » za apr 07, 2018 8:28 pm

WTF!!! I should've never started paying attention to this game. Ever since I started following, the bulbs have scored 3 goals.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za apr 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Amol schreef:AZ are up 2-0 against Lightbulbs Utd in the 70th minute!!
I watched the 2nd half and wondered at the 70th minute how PSV would pull this one out as they were very poor. They get a goal when our former youth keeper Bizot was screened to make it 2-1. Second goal was a Kenny Vermeer goof where Bizot was too lazy on the ball and kicked it straight into a sliding Lozano and the ball ricochets straight into the net. 3rd goal came when Vlaar pulled a PSV player down in the box for a PK. Our former RB van Rhijn was narrowly off sides for what would have been the goal that would tie the match.

The championship race is now over (I hope I am forced to eat my words but I doubt it).
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za apr 07, 2018 8:42 pm

How did we ever lose to Vitesse twice this season????
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 07, 2018 8:42 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Amol schreef:AZ are up 2-0 against Lightbulbs Utd in the 70th minute!!
I watched the 2nd half and wondered at the 70th minute how PSV would pull this one out as they were very poor. They get a goal when our former youth keeper Bizot was screened to make it 2-1. Second goal was a Kenny Vermeer goof where Bizot was too lazy on the ball and kicked it straight into a sliding Lozano and the ball ricochets straight into the net. 3rd goal came when Vlaar pulled a PSV player down in the box for a PK. Our former RB van Rhijn was narrowly off sides for what would have been the goal that would tie the match.

The championship race is now over (I hope I am forced to eat my words but I doubt it).
They still have tricky away ties to Den Haag, Roda JC.. Like I said as long as Ajax will win against them, it's game on!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 07, 2018 8:42 pm

That 2nd goal was a real howler of a mistake by Bizot

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 22, 2018 5:18 pm

AZ Alkmaar have a poor record against the big 3, but I hope they win tonight in the KNVB Beker cup final against Feyenoord, they worked so hard this season.

P.S. Their winger, Alireza Jahanbakhsh would be a good addition to Ajax, he is two footed, very talented, and has experience at 24 years of age, his ambition is to play for a big team in Germany, i.e. Bayern Munich, I think Ajax would be the perfect stepping stone for him.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » zo mei 06, 2018 4:09 pm

twente went out in style today, everything literally went up in smoke :smallgrin.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Utrecht and Vitesse to play off for the Europa Cup spot.

Relegation promotion play offs today and all exciting

de Graafschap beat Telstar 6=5 overall.

Emmen beat NEC 5-4 overall. NEC won 4-1 today but lost 4-0 in Emmen. Big surprise .

Sparta beat Dordrecht 4-3. Dordrecht were 2-0 up today but Sparta came back to draw 2-2 and win overall.

Final game tonight Roda v Almere , was 0-0 in Almere.

Sparta play Emmen for 1 spot in Eredivisie and the other is de Graafschap v winners of tonight.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Great news little Almere City have beaten Roda 2-1 away and are through to the play off finals v de Graafschap.
Roda join Twente in relegation with NEC also in the Jupiler next season. Sparta need to beat Emmen to stay up

Hope for Emmen and Almere to come up although along with Excelsor very small grounds and not Eredivisie standard.

Almere started with 6 players from our academy Kramer,Owusu(on loan from us) MacDonald,Overtoon,Mirani and Mac-Intosch with Walian and Grim subs . Basically our old feeder club.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mei 14, 2018 6:55 pm

PSV have ensured a place in next season’s UEFA Champions League playoffs, following Liverpool’s 4-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion. Phillip Cocu’s side will feature on the European stage at least until the mid-winter break. If PSV do not qualify for the UEFA Champions League main tournament, they will take part in the UEFA Europa League group stage.

Liverpool, with former PSV player Georginio Wijnaldum, coasted to a 4-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion, resulting into a fourth-place finish in the Premiership and a place in the UEFA Champions League. The Reds are ready to face Real Madrid in the 2018 Champions league final on Saturday May 26. The team from Madrid have also booked a place in next season's UEFA Champions league. It means PSV will not take part in the Champions League third qualifying round but in the playoffs. The play-off round draw will take place in Nyon on 6 August and PSV will play the first playoff leg on Tuesday 21 or Wednesday 22

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Big upset already Sparta 1 Emmen 3 ,Emmen win 3 -1 overall and are promoted and Sparta join Roda and Twente in Jupiler league.

Last game de Graafschap v Almere ( was 1-1 in Almere) Nearly HT and Almere are 1-0 up. Come on all you ex Ajax youths . 5 starting at least 3 subs including Mink Peeters on loan from Real Madrid

HT and its now 1-1

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 20, 2018 7:03 pm

de Graafschap beat Almere 2-1 and 3-2 overall and are back in the eredivisie.Would have been nice to see Almere go up but they would be very weak and the ground holds 3600.

Twente,Sparta,Roda and NEC in the jupiler are decent clubs. Sittard and Emmen are very much smaller clubs but welcome to the eredivisie

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Feyenoord are currently down 3-0 (!!!) at HT away at Trencin. WTF. AZ are already out and seems like the cockroaches are following them.

Vitesse are currently playing Basel at home and score is still 0-0 in the 5th minute.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do aug 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Amol schreef:Feyenoord are currently down 3-0 (!!!) at HT away at Trencin. WTF. AZ are already out and seems like the cockroaches are following them.
AS Trencin is still the club from Tscheu La Ling and in 2018 they still follow the Cruyff playing style and good old Wiel Coerver trainings methods.

It will forever be a big shame many of Cruyffs enemies inside Ajax blocked his plan to make Ling the new Ajax director.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do aug 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Cruijff schreef:
Amol schreef:Feyenoord are currently down 3-0 (!!!) at HT away at Trencin. WTF. AZ are already out and seems like the cockroaches are following them.
AS Trencin is still the club from Tscheu La Ling and in 2018 they still follow the Cruyff playing style and good old Wiel Coerver trainings methods.

It will forever be a big shame many of Cruyffs enemies inside Ajax blocked his plan to make Ling the new Ajax director.
Yup, I remember that Ling still runs that club. I remember the craziness when everyone opposed Ling's appointment at Ajax. They're up 4-0 now!

Cockroaches should be ashamed - but are probably happy that they can already focus on the Eredivisie now.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do aug 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Feyenoord had a lot of first team players injured and not able to play in this match.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do aug 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Orange14 schreef:Feyenoord had a lot of first team players injured and not able to play in this match.
Yeah, but they still think of theirselves like they are very good.
This goalie Bijlow now acts like the big hero after he stopped a few penalties.

Clasie as captain :excited.gif: Boëtius attacking but going nowhere, Sven van Beek and Jan-Arie van der Heijden looked terrible in the defense. :aai.gif: Overrated group of players.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do aug 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Amol schreef: Cockroaches should be ashamed - but are probably happy that they can already focus on the Eredivisie now.
But they did win the Cruyff cup against PSV last weekend!!!

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do aug 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Amol schreef:
Cockroaches should be ashamed - but are probably happy that they can already focus on the Eredivisie now.
But they did win the Cruyff cup against PSV last weekend!!!
Yes. So they already :smile-ajax.gif: have their prize.
Their only prize for this season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 17, 2018 10:30 am

Vitesse losing to Basel was always likely but AZ and Fword being ko'd by small teams a bit pathetic. Just Ajax and PSV left in Europe.

Plaats reactie