Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » zo jun 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Barca are looking to sign Clement Lenglet, a 22 year old central defender who plays at Sevilla. If this goes through, they are not going to sign de Ligt. Barca like to poach players from other Spanish sides as they are known quantities.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » zo jun 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Orange14 schreef: Barca have just appointed Eric Abial the new technical director last week. I think it is premature to figure out what players are going to be coming and going. I find it very humorous to think that de Jong will go for the kind of money being mentioned. He didn't even play a full season and the games he did play were out of position. I can't remember Barca ever going after a player who has not proven himself with at least several seasons of first team football.
Indeed.
SPL schreef:Barca seem like they are going to pay 30 to 35m for Frenkie de Jong ,maybe loan him for a year!
Well, it's just a rumour in a Spanish newspaper. Be aware that in this time of the year those newspapers come up with hundreds of rumours about transfers and players and perhaps 5% of them are true.

Afbeelding

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma jun 11, 2018 10:19 am

Barcelona have made an offer for Frenkie de Jong but Ajax have responded by insisting he is not for sale

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma jun 11, 2018 10:19 am

An agreement between Ajax and AS Roma is said to be done today or tomorrow.
Pray that it falls through!

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma jun 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Ayman schreef:Barcelona have made an offer for Frenkie de Jong but Ajax have responded by insisting he is not for sale
So says the Dutch newspaper from whom most of his June and July publications can be used as toiletpaper a week later.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » di jun 12, 2018 7:21 am

Ayman schreef:An agreement between Ajax and AS Roma is said to be done today or tomorrow.
Pray that it falls through!
I believe he is having the medical today?

I wouldn't mind it really, he has been a right royal pain the in arse, he's (relatively) unproven. It's probably a good move for all parties. He's not ready for a huge club, and we really don't want him holding us to ransom either now or next year.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 12, 2018 12:11 pm

He wont be an Ajax player after today ,good riddance as far as I am concerned . He is likely to be a bench warmer for Roma and when he does come on the Italian defences are going to be a million times tougher than Roda ,Excelsior.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di jun 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Does everyone else notice, all is quite on the de Ligt front?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Ayman schreef:Does everyone else notice, all is quite on the de Ligt front?
No team in their right mind will pay €60M for a central defender who has only played one full season with Ajax and has not even turned 19 years old yet. Top teams will go after someone with a proven track record if they are going to pay that kind of money. I don't know what the record transfer fee is for defenders but it certainly is not as high as that for attackers and certain MFs (ManU paid way too much for Pogba much to Raiola's delight; I think the nifty agent made over €20M on the transfer).
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Kluivert's fee is 17.5m plus add ons of 4.5m and 9% of future sale. Raiola takes 20% of 17.5m Not sure whether thats from Roma or from our 17.5.If it is we get just 14m .We wanted 30M plus but end up with 14m .

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » di jun 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Apparently it is from us but that is according to the news source. Not sure how true that is.
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 13, 2018 10:57 am

Now saying we get 15m plus 2m add ons! could be the amounts after Raiola's cut.

Meanwhile we are telling Barca 50m for Frenkie.

Barca are evidently talking to the agent and other people at Ajax who have influence with Overmars and the management.Not sure this is within the rules! Probably all made up.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jun 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt have both submitted requests to leave Ajax this summer. Justin Kluivert's move to AS Roma has influenced their decision. (Mundo Deportivo) <<< Reliable source?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jun 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Ayman schreef:Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt have both submitted requests to leave Ajax this summer. Justin Kluivert's move to AS Roma has influenced their decision. (Mundo Deportivo) <<< Reliable source?
It is as reliable as the rumour that Ajax are about to sign Lionel Messi from Barca in exchange for the two Ajax youth players. :headbang.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jun 13, 2018 12:50 pm

raymon schreef:Apparently it is from us but that is according to the news source. Not sure how true that is.
I think this is the standard way of doing this, otherwise the transfer fee has to be much higher to make up the agent's commission. Any other fees such as bonuses and add ons do not incur an agent's fee.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jun 13, 2018 12:57 pm

It really doesn't make sense for any of them to leave, that said, ten Hag has lost the players, no matter how he does in the qualifying round in the CL, he has to do well in the league, since it's been 4 years since Ajax lifted the Eredivisie and since then, have seen their bitter and arch rivals Feyenoord and PSV win it.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Kluivert passed his medical on Tuesday and was supposed to sign on Weds but all is quiet. Maybe we have not agreed a fee as yet .

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr jun 15, 2018 7:09 pm

SPL schreef:Kluivert passed his medical on Tuesday and was supposed to sign on Weds but all is quiet. Maybe we have not agreed a fee as yet .
Or, as I said before, that bank guarantee?

P.S. I know it's on the wrong thread, but there seems to be stalling going on regarding Magallans transfer to Ajax.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Press in Portugal say Ziyech has a limited fee of 20m euros in his contract. Its getting more stupid.We paid 11m for him plus either 10 or 15% resale clause .Roma have already offered 30m!! We want 40m .About time the Dutch press stopped these crazy rumours.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za jun 16, 2018 8:06 pm

SPL schreef:Press in Portugal say Ziyech has a limited fee of 20m euros in his contract. Its getting more stupid.We paid 11m for him plus either 10 or 15% resale clause .Roma have already offered 30m!! We want 40m .About time the Dutch press stopped these crazy rumours.
They would do anything to populate their pages and websites

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Dolberg was on the bench today and I don't think he will get much playing time as Jorgensen is in form and they only have one up front. I think we can be pretty certain that he will be with Ajax this coming year. Schöne came in during the first half as an injury sub and played the rest of the match.

Tagliafico went the full 90 for Argentina and was OK but nothing more than that. I can't see anyone coming after him either.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Roma and Ajax have not yet agreed on the method of payment and there is no Bank guarantee.And Roma thinks we will sell Ziyech to them!

Have to say I would never sell anyone to Italy unless they put the full amount in our bank first.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo jun 17, 2018 10:49 pm

SPL schreef:Roma and Ajax have not yet agreed on the method of payment and there is no Bank guarantee.And Roma thinks we will sell Ziyech to them!

Have to say I would never sell anyone to Italy unless they put the full amount in our bank first.
This is so much nonsense. If the money doesn't come up front, Kluivert stays home and twiddles his thumbs.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Onana has reported to Ajax for training and I wonder if there are any offers on the table for him. Frenkie de Jong is still not fit and needs 2-3 more weeks.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do jun 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Good luck to Bergsma signed for AZ Alkmaar

Plaats reactie