Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

souras84

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door souras84 » zo aug 19, 2018 1:38 pm

What about the other De Jong? Siem? What's going on with him? His "development" is kinda sad
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Just read he is off to Sydney on loan.Australia ,USA or Middle East for the next 2 or 3 years seems his limit now.Got injured at Newcastle and has never been the same.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do aug 23, 2018 11:46 am

SPL schreef:Just read he is off to Sydney on loan.Australia ,USA or Middle East for the next 2 or 3 years seems his limit now.Got injured at Newcastle and has never been the same.
Siem is off to FC Sydney on a one year loan. Hope he has success there.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Good luck to Siem.

V Leer now our 3rd goalie want away and NAC want him .They had borrowed a goalie from Man City but he has been recalled .

Meanwhile Orejuela wants to leave but no one has come in for him. What a bad buy! Paid 3.6m for a dud ,Overmars wants to get that back but sounds like we may have to pay someone to take him!!

Hopefully these 2 will be the only ones going next week.

All quiet on Ziyech and Barca may have got the message Frenkie isn't going.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Rumours continue for de Ligt and de Jong.Today Man City claim to have offered 80m euros for de Jong. Meanwhile Barca want de LIgt in January ,their paper laughingly quotes 35 to 40m! I believe Ajax have already quoted 80 m plus.

If de Jong goes for 80 m then de LIgt has to go for 100m plus

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » za okt 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Let the rumors fly -- I totally ignore them. Nothing we can do about it, anyway. Time enough to get upset if things actually happen. Hopefully nothing happens before the summer (at least).

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za okt 13, 2018 1:14 pm

I distinctly remember there were constant rumours about Chivu and Zlatan leaving during the campaign in 2002-03 when Ajax were doing well in the champions league.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za okt 13, 2018 1:55 pm

When Ajax win the Champions League next spring and de Ligt and de Jong have monster performances in the final against Barcelona each of them will have €100M price tags!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za okt 13, 2018 6:53 pm

And they call me a pessimist! You guys are already discussing who’s gonna leave after we win the CL. What if they decide to stick around to win it again next time??? ;)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do nov 22, 2018 8:39 pm

Rumours are just getting stupid. Overmars has confirmed he wont even discuss transfers fees for de Ligt and de Jong until the summer,whatever the amounts.Thus daily rumours concerning offers for these 2 are just made up.

So daft rumour No1. Last weekend Southampton want Dolberg. As if he wants to go to such a very moderate side.

Todays rumour concerns Donny v d Beek and gets my award for the most daftest far fetched ever.

AC Milan want him and he has talked to them and told Ajax he wants to leave. And the best bit The Italian press item said his value is 40m euros but Milan do have financial problems.Yesterday they were selling him to Roma for 25m !!

Unless a player has just a year left on his contract and wants out,like Kluivert,I would not even consider selling anyone to Italy. English clubs have more money than sense so we should always try and get the maximum out of them.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » vr dec 07, 2018 3:54 am

de telegraaf reporting tonight that a delegation from psg arrived in amsterdam to sign de jong. they are willing to pay the 75 million overmars is asking. looks like overmars might be playing hardball as all the other big players are interested as well. he's sure to leave next summer. pity as he is my favorite player but if it's really 75 million and i believe we paid willem 750 000, i'm happy to see that money re-invested

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr dec 07, 2018 11:28 am

Frankly, I don't get it. I agree with one of the previous writers in that he shows a lot of promise, but he's far from the finished article. As of yet, he's really not a dominant force on the pitch - nowhere near the super star class that a 75 mil price tag would indicate.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » vr dec 07, 2018 11:53 am

It's not really 75M€ for Ajax though is it.
Willem II negotiated a 15% sell through fee (ergo 11.25M€).
So Ajax actually get 63.75M€.

Still a lot for someone that's only played +/- 50 games for Ajax mind you...

As for the choice of club... probably one of the worst options out of the the "big boys" in terms of his development to full potential in my eyes.
Was hoping for Bayern or Barça (or Man City while Pep is there).
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Also reported that he says he may still stay another year.

Overmars has also said no sales in the winter and he wont negotiate either until the end of the season. I would not say no to 75m for a promising but no where near finished article.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr dec 07, 2018 1:42 pm

I don't believe this at all. PSG should be in violation of UEFA Fair Play rules (if they were ever enforced) because of the high money they paid for Mbappe and Neymar. The don't make as much money from television as EPL teams do and are not the marketing giant that Bayern is. This team just relies on oil money which runs counter to what UEFA were trying to achieve (but it was Platini's goal and he's gone now).

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Agree PSG and Man City both getting investigated under FFP and transfer bans could soon be made .

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr dec 07, 2018 3:40 pm

I hope this news isn't true as well. This is a terrible choice for him. He'll be benched after even a bad 6 months over there. PSG will just go and buy another 100 million player to replace him.

As we all know, most of these kids have a dip/bad year and he hasn't even played enough at Ajax to have that yet. If he has that dip year in his first year at PSG, he's done.

I might be in the minority (or wrong) here, but I think Eiting has a much better field vision than De Jong.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 07, 2018 10:44 pm

PSG say its all nonsense and they have made no deal as they cannot afford to buy anyone until after 1st July and are under review by UEFA for finances.

Surprise I did not believe the story this morning . Overmars has made it clear he is not negotiating on de Jong or de Ligt until the season is over as their values could rise with Ajax in the CL and Oranje in the Nations cup final stages.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo dec 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Frenkie says he has not decided anything and wont until later in the season. PSG is clearly a non story at the moment.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za dec 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Zakaria El Azzouzi ,a striker contracted to 2020,has had his contract dissolved. He was given a 5 year deal at 19 then loaned to Twente,Excelsior and Sparta but this season has not appeared for Jong ,still only 22 although he had been injured.Seems a good idea to pay him off . Not sure why we gave a 5 year deal to someone who was not the no 1 talent at the time.

I see 1 or 2 Jong squad to go next month . I mentioned our wingers in a post a couple of days ago and Jong have about 6 or 7 .Lang,Nunnely,Johnsen,Thetani,Ylatupa,Kuhn and Cerny.Bande when fit will start playing for Jong although Cerny should start to see some action as 1st team sub .

In addition with Traore coming we have Sierhuis and Pereira so one will have to go out on loan.Sierhuis is not getting enough playing time so maybe a loan will help his development. In addtion Groningen look like they will send Cassierra back.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 24, 2018 6:27 pm

News today Groningen want Sierhuis and de Wit on loan with Cassierra returning his loaned cut short.

Orejuela and Cassierra look bad buys and we need to get rid of quickly.

Should add Kristensen also is not good enough and with Veltman fit we should loan him out.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jan 05, 2019 12:54 pm

A chinese club have offered 30m for Neres and the Telegraaf paper says Ajax will sell for 40m. Ajax have said they will not sell anyone this month so what message will that send out to others. PSG look like they are offering 75m for Frenkie,what happens if he says he wants out this month.

Neres has not been used on the right wing so much this season and Ziyech is used there. 40m would indeed be a hugh amount for someone who is not our best player and is only playing in the Dutch league.

If Neres is on the plane to Florida today then I think he stays.In any case Lainez is not yet signed and we would need to sign a replacement for Neres before we sell him.

I am not aware Lainez is his replacement but being signed as we need an extra winger with next season in mind when Ziyech will be gone and only Neres and Tadic are left as established wingers.
Laatst gewijzigd door SPL op za jan 05, 2019 2:41 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jan 05, 2019 2:06 pm

Neres is already in Orlanda ,flown direct from Brazil, so clearly not about to go to China just yet.!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jan 05, 2019 2:13 pm

SPL schreef:
If Onana is on the plane to Florida today then I think he stays.In any case Lainez is not yet signed and we would need to sign a replacement for Neres before we sell him.
You meant Neres, correct?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jan 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Corrected ,sorry to confuse I normally re read before posting.

Plaats reactie