Mauro Rosales

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » wo apr 20, 2005 2:32 pm

By the time Pizza 5 has got around to buying the drinks you will be onto the hard stuff.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » wo apr 20, 2005 3:21 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:By the time Pizza 5 has got around to buying the drinks you will be onto the hard stuff.
Yup, that's right. I'll have moved from Vak 425 to Vak 128 :D
meh :|

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » wo apr 20, 2005 3:29 pm

I am afraid for you Carcajou as you seem to believe that escape from Vak425 is possible - Vak425 is like being sent to Alcatraz or like a fellow countryman. Napoleon, being exiled on St Helena. I heard a rumour the other day that an escape committee has been set-up, but I fear that the Stewards might have already infiltrated the group.

Its best just to join us in drinking alcohol :bier:

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » wo apr 20, 2005 3:35 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:I am afraid for you Carcajou as you seem to believe that escape from Vak425 is possible - Vak425 is like being sent to Alcatraz or like a fellow countryman. Napoleon, being exiled on St Helena. I heard a rumour the other day that an escape committee has been set-up, but I fear that the Stewards might have already infiltrated the group.

Its best just to join us in drinking alcohol :bier:
In fact Vak425 is pretty cool, except for the stupid stewards that almost stole an innocent French flag from someone that brought along 10 friends to watch a (lame) Ajax game @ the ArenA.
Laatst gewijzigd door carcajou op wo apr 20, 2005 4:10 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo apr 20, 2005 4:01 pm

I agree with the last.The flag would have been one of the few things that added any color to an otherwise drab Ajax-Den Bosch game. I quite liked sitting in Vak 425, great people up there, and would gladly do so again.Love the vantage point.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » do apr 21, 2005 9:41 am

I am not so sure about Vak 425.I have ventured into there a couple of times only to be told by one particular nutter who took one look at me and told me "Not another English stupid F***ing ugly bastard"
I do have to admit that three out of his four observations are correct,but I would rather not have them commented upon in such a loud and agressive manner,and in front of such a large audience.
I will be staying in 424 in future.
Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.....

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do apr 21, 2005 10:16 am

pizza 5 schreef:I am not so sure about Vak 425.I have ventured into there a couple of times only to be told by one particular nutter who took one look at me and told me "Not another English stupid F***ing ugly bastard"
I do have to admit that three out of his four observations are correct,but I would rather not have them commented upon in such a loud and agressive manner,and in front of such a large audience.
To be honest I had this feeling that I didn't belong, but in the end these guys can fuck off because we spend all the money we have (or don't have) and make long trips to attend these games involving the club we cherish and love, so we've got nothing to prove there....
Laatst gewijzigd door carcajou op do apr 21, 2005 1:28 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » do apr 21, 2005 1:08 pm

pizza 5 schreef:I am not so sure about Vak 425.I have ventured into there a couple of times only to be told by one particular nutter who took one look at me and told me "Not another English stupid F***ing ugly bastard"
I think that the conversation that Pizza 5 had went like this: -

I introduced him....... the so called nutter (who isn't) said to Pizza 5 he must be English........ Pizza 5 asked him how he knew ........ so called nutter said it was because he was so ugly, and then laughed.

Now at that point I was going to object, but then thought:-
(a) Pizza 5 is ugly, and
(b) I must be the exception to the rule

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » do apr 21, 2005 4:58 pm

Yes,a couple of bits.It has been mentioned in the past that I look like one of the Adams family,and OPH is indeed a handsome devil.However the reason OPH doesnt think this guy is a nutter is because he gets on so well with him.You can ofton look across and see the two of them throwing objects on to the pitch,threatening stewards,sharing a beer,or chewing on some raw meat.I am begining to think the club make a determined effort to keep these type of people together in the hope of containing them.Strange how Jock Cloggie has just been allocated his seasoncard and guess where hes been put.......yep 425.He should fit right in.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do apr 21, 2005 5:04 pm

All this talk about Vak 425 makes me feel homesick for it. can't wait to get back,God knows why :D , but I can't.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do apr 21, 2005 5:30 pm

Blind3 schreef:All this talk about Vak 425 makes me feel homesick for it. can't wait to get back,God knows why :D , but I can't.
Have you ever thought about moving to say.... the British Islands or something ? You've already lived there, and you already speak the language. I might be naive but when one lives football as you do, it's just a torture to leave him in the States, with all due respect.... I know you live in a great country but seems like the UK is a cool place to live too (the weather and the food apart ;) )

sonicdream

Bericht door sonicdream » do apr 21, 2005 7:07 pm

Ahh, but you forgot one thing Caracajou,

Blind3 is a music gourmandizer as well as with football.

So he lives off of music, watching Metrostars every now and then and of course, his favourite hobby of "reading" Ajax play-by-play....because in America we don't get shit to watch Ajax on tele....!

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do apr 21, 2005 7:30 pm

sonicdream schreef:Ahh, but you forgot one thing Caracajou,

Blind3 is a music gourmandizer as well as with football.

So he lives off of music, watching Metrostars every now and then and of course, his favourite hobby of "reading" Ajax play-by-play....because in America we don't get shit to watch Ajax on tele....!
I guess you've got a point....

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » do apr 21, 2005 9:50 pm

There is a rumour going around Vak425 that we are going to sponsor Rosales backside next season. This has been selected as this part of his anatomy spends more time on the grass than his feet actually does.
Does our neighbour in Vak424 wish to contribute?

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do apr 21, 2005 9:59 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:There is a rumour going around Vak425 that we are going to sponsor Rosales backside next season. This has been selected as this part of his anatomy spends more time on the grass than his feet actually does.
Does our neighbour in Vak424 wish to contribute?
Then we'll call him Mauro "Julius Francis" Rosales.... :blush: :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs: :D

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo jun 29, 2005 12:51 pm

There's life at the ArenA!

http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=1322/contentid=42070

Mauro Rosales is the first player to have returned to business. He arrived in Amsterdam this week and started doing some rehab training. He's had surgery in Argentina, did some running (indoors) on Tuesday and trained with the ball on Wednesday, under supervision of coch Ricardo de Sanders.

Ajax Internet TV interviewed Rosales after two days of training. The interview will be available for free on Ajax.nl on Thursday afternoon. Check it out.

K.
Still alive...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do jun 30, 2005 12:46 am

Anybody know how his dutch is doing ? Spanish to Dutch = Pain in the ass
y remember the only time i paid a visit to Amsterdam, man was i happy i knew how to speak english, dident know squat of dutch... Although its quite remarkable that almost every single Duchie that i talked with speaked English, felt quite at home.

Guess i´m getting a little carried away there.

I love Amsterdam sigh...
BRING IT ON !!!!...

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » vr jul 08, 2005 9:04 pm

Rosales is crap in any language.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo jul 10, 2005 1:24 am

Not 'crap' in Spanish. In spanish rosal= rosebush.Rosales is rosebushes.That as opposed to the MANUre which makes said bushes grow.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » zo sep 11, 2005 7:15 pm

Is Mauro fit? Will we admire him soon on the right flank? he is the only real winger left in Ajax!!! wake up coach!
O tempora o mores

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 11, 2005 8:48 pm

orange goblin schreef:he is the only real winger left in Ajax!!! wake up coach!
Yeah - I'm with you on that one!

PLAY ROSALES ON THE RIGHT FLANK AND PIENAAR AS A #10!!

In league games Sneijder can play on left midfield; in big international Sneijder should start on the bench and Pienaar should start as a #10 with Galásek and Lindenbergh on the side positions of midfield. Upfront: Rosales, Harry and (for now) Babel.

(Babel must get his sh*t together soon, though. He's useless at the moment...).

K.
Still alive...

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo sep 11, 2005 9:04 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:(Babel must get his sh*t together soon, though. He's useless at the moment...).
True, but only if you take "at the moment" very strictly. Only a few weeks ago he almost single-handedly got us into the CL.

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » zo sep 11, 2005 9:41 pm

Oh my God,we are not off again waisting time talking about this twat again are we...........Rosales is not a winger,hes not even a fully grown person.I wish I could get access to the drugs you guys must be taking to see this idiot in such a good light.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo sep 11, 2005 9:59 pm

Arthur schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:(Babel must get his sh*t together soon, though. He's useless at the moment...).
True, but only if you take "at the moment" very strictly. Only a few weeks ago he almost single-handedly got us into the CL.
That's the only reason why he has'nt been benched. He has really been shity as of late but the problem is that the kid is "special" with that word i mean that he can have an absolutly shit game and out of nowhere score an incredible goal, he is the only player in our team that can score by himself without any asistance. Ad to that the fact that his natural replacement is injured(Mitea) and that means that mr Babel is not going to sit on the bench any time soon.

I agree on the Rosales point he should be on the right wing and Pienaar in midfield.Pienaar has not been bad at the right wing i would even say he has gotten better at the position but still i´d rather have him where he belongs MIDFIELD.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » za sep 24, 2005 9:09 pm

The stumpy one has certainly mastered the "Shitty"bit of his game,but I have yet to see him turn things around with a wonderfull piece of skill.

Gesloten