Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 12, 2016 5:35 pm

There is a game report on the UEFA site. First goal came at 70 minutes and was an own goal by the Serbian defender. 2nd goal was in added time and came off a pass from Kluivert to the striker Vente who slotted it home.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 15, 2016 1:56 pm

U17 quarter final v Sweden at18.00 CET, its on Eurosport here in UK so I will watch it

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Dutch won 1-0 and were the better side . Chong scored the goal on 62.Corner came over de Ligt headed towards goal and Chong stuck out a boot and put it in the net. de Ligt and Bakboord played all game both decent.Kluivert was ok nothing special, gave way after 78 to Nunnely who is very fast and looks a good winger.Struijk our new signing played for 1 minute.

Semi final wednesday v Portugal,Spain v Germany the other.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 15, 2016 8:27 pm

The only disappointing thing is that they played a little too much like Ajax just wanting lots of possession with no intent to attack. They will have a very stern test with Portugal who have been playing quite strongly in this tournament.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 18, 2016 11:55 am

U17 semi v Portugal about to ko on Eurosport, Bakboord de Ligt and Nunnely all start.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 18, 2016 1:55 pm

Watched this game, Dutch lost 2-0 and Portugal were in a different class.Our lads did nothing ,Kluivert replaced Nunnely for the last 30 mins and barely touched the ball. Midfield nil creativity ,Nunnely didn't get the ball to show his speed and Chong ,who is off to Man U,showed glimpses of class but only stood out due to his hugh Afro hair!

Maylen ,who left us for Arsenal's money, hasn't looked special all tournament.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mei 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Maylen was especially bad in today's match and looked like he gave up with 20 minutes to go.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 18, 2016 5:56 pm

commentator said Maylen had given up about 10 mins from time.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr mei 27, 2016 9:56 pm

In a dreadfully played 1-1 draw against Ireland, Cillessen and Veltman had pretty decent games. Veltman was at RB with Bruma in the center (Veltman is better than Bruma) and went the whole 90. Bazoer also played the full 90 but was quite bad, same problem as at Ajax - too much standing around and too long on the ball. I'm getting a bit worried that he won't progress to the next level.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Currently playing Austria and its 1-0 to the Dutch and Janssen scored again.(Tete and Bazoer starting) . Janssen has made a great start to Ints with a goal v England and he scored v Poland the other night.(no comments here on that game, Cillessen Tete and Bazoer all playing in that 2-1 win.)

Still a shock no Dutch at the euros but they are starting to win friendlies ,not saying much but its a start.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za jun 04, 2016 9:09 pm

SPL schreef:Currently playing Austria and its 1-0 to the Dutch and Janssen scored again.
Guy scores today the 0-1 against Austria, scored the 0-1 against Poland earlier this week.
In his first match for 'Oranje' ever on Wembley he scored the 1-1, than gave the pass for the 1-2 that won the match.

We should really get this guy, besides the goals he has several other useful qualities.

He will also have the perfect amount of summer break. He takes this friendlies very serious as he is a new kid in the national team. No (youth) tournaments for him this summer so Janssen will be sharp and ready with a big desire to score goals for us in the Champions League qualification in July.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 05, 2016 11:39 am

Another win 2-0 last night all 4 Ajax involved.At least this gives them some confidence going into the WC qualifiers in September.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo jun 05, 2016 1:07 pm

I find the prospect of Holland playing France and Sweden rather daunting, even Bulgaria.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Zlatan is retiring from Sweden isn't he ??? We should not fear Sweden or Bulgaria.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo jun 05, 2016 7:49 pm

SPL schreef:Zlatan is retiring from Sweden isn't he ??? We should not fear Sweden or Bulgaria.
Don't know. He is playing for them in the Euros this summer.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma jun 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Orange14 schreef:
SPL schreef:Zlatan is retiring from Sweden isn't he ??? We should not fear Sweden or Bulgaria.
Zlatan has said he's retiring from international football after the Euros.
He could always change his mind of course...
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jun 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Manneken Pis schreef:
Orange14 schreef:
Zlatan has said he's retiring from international football after the Euros.
He could always change his mind of course...
I think he has retired from the Swedish team at least twice before!!!! :biggrin.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 08, 2016 6:36 pm

U19 euros next month .Initial squad of 30 has 6 Ajax Dekker,Nouri, Eiting,de Jong Doekhi(new signing) and Zeefuik ,still without a contract. v d Beek is left out as he will be in our first team squad for CL qualifiers. Mink Peeters who left us for Real Madrid 2 years ago is in the squad.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Google home page has the 24 flags of the finalists today .The other day Tescos supermarket had all the flags one to each aisle. I am still wondering how the Dutch are not there. The lowest point for me was being sent down the bread aisle and seeing the flag of Albania.!! I stood shaking my head .

My cricket forum have done a sweepstake and I have drawn Belgium. No complaints Vertonghen jointly with KJH is my favourite non Ajax footballer and Belgium's Abbey beers are superb ie Duvel and Leffe. Given the best bit of Belgium ie Flanders is sort of Dutch speaking and Brugge is one of my favouite places I will cheer them on.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » vr jun 10, 2016 9:29 pm

I'd love to see Belgium win it! There's the Ajax connection, plus it would be something different. Bookies say Germany or France... yawn

Should we talk about the Euros here or should we make a topic?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Tom_ schreef: Should we talk about the Euros here or should we make a topic?
Probably here as it's going to be a short lived topic in any event. France looked really good at times yesterday. Payet has to be one of the best MFs in football today. I watched him in some West Ham matches and his free kicks are incredible. He's a nice two footed player and if anything he reminds me of a young Snjeider. Pogba is a beast and I doubt he will stay with Juve this next season as the money for him will be too big to turn down.

Dutch have drawn France in the next WC qualifiers and it will be difficult to defeat them.

I like Belgium but don't fancy Wilmots as a manager.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 12, 2016 11:02 am

U19 euros start today Holland about to play Croatia and its on Eurosport in Uk.

Nouri and Zeefuik starting with Eiting and Dekker on the bench.v d Beek and de Jong both dropped out to be with Ajax 1st team in pre season training.Obviously Fosu- Mensah is not playing at this level.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 12, 2016 11:57 am

2-1 to Holland at Ht Bergwijn ex Ajax youth ,now at PSV ,scored the 1st and then Lammers the 2nd ,thanks to a beautiful little flick in the area from Nouri.They got one back with them turning inside Zeefuik.He is a big strong full back ,good going forward but not defending.

Nouri looks superb ,commentator saying he is name to look out for.I just hope he starts getting games for our 1st he has such skills and a football brain.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » di jul 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Been watching the game -- Nouri is really impressive. Zeefuik defended like crap the entire first half -- then stupidly got himself sent off with a second yellow early in the second half. 2-1 with 30 mins to go, but I can't stay to watch -- hope they manage to hold on for the win.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jul 12, 2016 12:59 pm

3-1 final. Bergwijn had a nice goal to close out the scoring when he beat his man and went in on the keeper. I thought he would lose control but didn't. Eiting came on with about 20 minutes and had a couple of stops. Nouri was good. Don't know why we contracted Zeefuik when Lartey is so much better. It's weird to me, perhaps Lartey has some problems with the coaching staff???

Plaats reactie