Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door SPL » di jul 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Not much to add Zeefuik looked poor.Agree with Oranje Lartey Sanniez has always impressed me watching Jong Ajax and can defend.

Bergwijn took his 2 goals superbly ,shame he left us when he was about 13 or 14. Nouri was very good,those were the 2 best Oranje.

England on Friday but its not on Eurosport.Last group game next Monday v France is on Eurosport.

I wont be able to follow this next week as I am off to Germany on Sunday for 8 days,going down the Rhine.

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » do jul 14, 2016 9:08 pm

SPL schreef:2-1 to Holland at Ht Bergwijn ex Ajax youth ,now at PSV ,scored the 1st and then Lammers the 2nd ,thanks to a beautiful little flick in the area from Nouri.
Nouri looks superb ,commentator saying he is name to look out for.I just hope he starts getting games for our 1st he has such skills and a football brain.
Maybe he can finally bring that creative magic back to our midfield.

Here's the flick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL8rlkN0wsI
"We're on a mission from God."

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr jul 15, 2016 12:45 pm

Yes that was a nice one. You can also see that it was not just a lucky shot but that Nouri was searching for such a nice assist.

Meanwhile Steven Bergwijn is also doing really well. We are might going to regret it that this kid left us for PSV Eindhoven a couple years ago.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Just lost 2-1 to England,with a late winner. Nouri played the full game ,Dekker a last min sub.This game was not on Eurosport. We need to beat France on Monday to reach the semis.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jul 18, 2016 1:01 pm

I only watched the last 15 minutes of the disastrous loss to France by the U-19s, 5-1. France were bigger, stronger, faster, and had much better technique than the Dutch. I think all the Ajax players saw action but none distinguished themselves at all. The Dutch FA really needs to take a hard look at how players are developed. It's no wonder why the Dutch teams do so poorly in Europe, they just are not good enough.

The little that I saw of Nouri was not encouraging. He as trying to make passes through two players but the passes were too soft and easily intercepted. He was receiving the ball against the side touch line and then quickly double teamed and could only pass backwards. The problem with this team is that they don't utilize Cruyff's 'time and space' It's the same problem Ajax suffer from. Zufuik was apparently at fault for a couple of goals. Why did he start ahead of Lartey at right back??? Is Lartey somehow out of favor. I think the club made a mistake in contracting him.

Unfortunately, I see some bleak years ahead.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 05, 2016 12:17 pm

After losing v Greece, tomorrow 's game is the big one ,I can see why Klaassen is in the squad but Bazoer and Veltman should not be there on current form.

Update on other teams and Ajax lads.

U21 only drew 2-2 v Belarus in a 2017 Euro qualifier .EL Ghazi a goal and Riedewald our only players.We look like being 2nd in our group so may be in a playoff for qualifying

U20 played Czech in 2 friendlies 4-1 and 1-1 Nouri, de Jong, Sanniez and v d Beek played.

U18 played Denmark twice in friendlies 0-0 and 1-1 ,Bakboord,Kluivert,Kemper,Nunnely and Kaars (a striker and the only one without a contract)

Finally U19 drew 1-1 with England but play Germany today ,friendlies. deLigt, de Wit, Doekhi Zeefuik and Sierhuis played . (not sure why Eiting not in the squad)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di sep 06, 2016 11:37 am

U19's beat Germany last night with Dani de Wit scoring a goal. Always good to beat the Germans at any level.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di sep 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Klaassen had a very nice match with three shots on goal. Two were rather pedestrian headers that were not fault of is as the crosses were too weak to generate any power. The nice shot on goal early on took a good kick save by the keeper to keep it out. Unfortunately, Bas Dost came in and they moved to two strikers and Klaassen dropped into the deep midfield along side Strootman where he is really not very good.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za sep 10, 2016 11:48 am

After all the various Ints last weekend the Dutch u17's play a 4 Team Int tournament over this weekend . Only 2 Ajax players .
15 year old striker Daishawn Redan ,has played for our B1 U17's since the start of 2016 when he was still 14 and is clearly a hugh talent.( he is not 16 until next february so hope we then offer him a contract as an EPL side soon will do)

Mitchel Bakker,only 16 back in June, played left back and Cb all last season for our U17 B1 team and is now in our A1 U19 squad.Back In May I read he was being offered a 3 year contract but he hasn't signed it and has Raiola as agent.I was expecting to see him off to EPL but he is still with us.

Both lads came on as subs yesterday in a 2-1 defeat to Germany

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo sep 11, 2016 12:13 pm

U17's beat Israel 2-0 both Bakker and Redan played and Redan scored a goal.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do sep 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Should have said our U17 beat Italy 4-1 with Redan scoring twice , clearly a hugh talent

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo sep 28, 2016 8:18 pm

U17's playing a 4 team group qualifier for 2017 euros ,top 2 go through to a final qualifying round.

We started with a 2-0 win over Denmark ,old kid Familia Castillo scored a goal. Redan and Bakker ,of Ajax both played.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di okt 04, 2016 7:37 pm

2x WC Qualifiers coming up with just Klaassen and Veltman involved. But plenty of Ajax in various age group Ints. in the next week.

The U17 have already finished by winning all 3 group matches in 2017 Euro qualifiers.After Denmark they beat Liechtenstein 9-0 Redan scored a goal and ex Ajax Castillo also. Then they beat Hungary 4-0 again Redan and Castillo a goal each. Redan and Bakker the 2 Ajax used.

Other youth Ints as follows.

U18 friendly v Italy Bakboord (full back ),Kluivert,Nunnely Kaars, all 3 forwards but Kaars not yet contracted.

U19 2017 Euro qualifers Romania,San Marino,Norway. Zeefuik,de Ligt,de Wit,Sierhuis

U20 4 nation tourny,v England,USA ,Germany. Nouri.deJong,Dankerlui Clement (Dekker has dropped out with a minor injury)

U21 2x 2017 Euro qualifiers ,Turkey Cyprus ,and they have to win both games to stand a chance to qualify Riedewald,v d Beek,Bazoer, El Ghazi,Tete

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di okt 04, 2016 8:52 pm

One is left to wonder why Nouri is not on the U-21 team.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo okt 05, 2016 11:05 am

Agree Nouri ought to be in the U 21. Just been voted the best player in the Jupiler league for the 1st quarter of the season. .A few of the Ajax in the U21 are not getting playing time ie Tete Bazoer El Ghazi and v dBeek is only playing Jong Ajax.

Read an article at the weekend pointing out how many Dutch guys abroad are not getting playing time this season. In this U21 squad Ake at Bournemouth, Boetius Basle ,Fosu Mensah man u, Kishna Lazio were on this list . This is a different subject but Dutch kids are going abroad far too early ,just to make money, but not progressing and thus it reflects on the Dutch squads.

Tete Bazoer and El Ghazi and also Riedewald were all put in the senior Dutch side before they were ready and are now on our subs bench so even staying in Holland they are making no progress.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 07, 2016 6:49 pm

big one coming up hope for awin.

Just a brief update on other teams

U18 drew 2-2 with Italy ,all 4 Ajax played and Che Nunnely scored a goal. No more games left.

U19 won their 1st qualifying game 2-1 v Romania .Dilrosun ex Ajax scored a goal. de Ligt de Wit Sierhuis played

U20 lost 2-0 to England ,Dankerlui,Nouri de Jong played. 2nd game today beat USA 5-3 ,just Nouri played as a sub.

Finally U21 drew 0-0 with Turkey .Last qualifier v Cyprus a must win to stand a chance of being 1 of the best runners up. Tete Riedewald Bazoer v d Beek ElGhazi all started and ex Ajax youths v d Hart Vermeij played as well as Kishna.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr okt 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Klaassen had a very good match against Belarus. Surprisingly good on the ball with some nice passes. Buried the rebound on Janssen's shot off the post for the third goal. He should also start against France on Sunday.

I watched the U-21 match against Turkey and both Bazoer and el Ghazi missed excellent chances on goal. It was amazing that the match ended up scoreless as both sides had very good opportunities to score. Tete played well at RB and of course should start for Ajax.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za okt 08, 2016 11:14 am

I watched well over half the game , nice to see Klaassen score but a superb goal by Janssen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za okt 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Our U19's beat San Marino 4-0 today with all 4 Ajax playing.Sierhuis a hattrick in the 2nd half scored inside a 15 mins period. Should not be too long before he plays for Jong Ajax.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di okt 11, 2016 7:34 pm

I watched the last 60 mins last night but Oranje did not impress much .Its going to be along hard qualifying campaign.

How come the Oranje get the hardest group and England get 5 easy teams. I support England in all sports expect football. I loath english football and all its stands for with greed and money . My love of Ajax and Amsterdam somehow sees me cheering on the Oranje but I grew up watching that team of 1974 and somehow the love affair with Oranje stays.

Bad news today U 21's have failed to qualify for the 2017 euros finals. They beat Cyprus 4-1 ,Bergwijn 2,Bazoer and vd Beek 1 each but were not one of the better runners up who play off .

Plenty of Ajax and ex youths . Tete,Riedewald, Bazoer,v d Beek,El Ghazi all started, so did V d Hart, Fosu -Mensah and Bergwijn (left us aged about 14) with Kishna coming on as a sub.

The U20's beat Germany , 2-2 but won on a penalty shoot out.Nouri our only player.The Dutch finished 2nd in the tournament behind England.

Finally U19 currently playing Norway ,both qualify for the elite round with the winners today winning the group.
Currently 1-0 up at Ht ,another ex youth Dilrosun the goal scorer. Zeefuik de LIgt and de Wit starting .

PS. U19's won 1-0 v Norway and finished top of the group. Sierhuis came on for 30 mins as sub .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo nov 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Veltman was awful in the friendly against Belgium tonight. Klaassen converted a PK for the only Dutch goal but was otherwise uninspring. Why these two are chosen for the NT is beyond me.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Friendly youth ints this week at U18 to u21 with Ajax players

U21 play on Tuesday v Portugal with Bazoer Riedewald and now Sanniez. Zivkovic and v Bruggen both with us last season included.

U20 played France today 0-0 ,another v France on Monday . Bergsma played as sub and Savastano not used. However .Nouri v d Beek and Dekker all dropped out with minor injuries and de Jong not picked as he has been ill recently.

U19 are playing a 4 team tournament in Georgia . 1-1 v France ,Sierhuis scored the goal and today 2-1 defeat to Spain . Monday v Georgia. Zeefuik de Wit ,Sierhuis Kluivert played in both games and deLigt just one.

Finally U18's drew 0-0 with Ireland today and Germany Monday . Bakboord,Nunnely and Kemper in the squad all appeared .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma nov 14, 2016 2:12 am

SPL we need your updates about the Ajacieden in Oranje. :smile-ajax.gif:

Klaassen again played in the World Cup Qualifier, but Veltman was this time replaced by PSV defender Brenet who made the same stupid mistake as Veltman did against Belgium. This time the penalty was given allowing Luxemburg to score 1-1 against Maarten Stekelenburg.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma nov 14, 2016 1:45 pm

The passing map for the Luxenbourg match showed that Klaassen received hardly any passes, pretty much the same as at Ajax. He had one chance to score but headed the ball over the crossbar. I don't think he is NT material but there are so many injuries that he is a starter by default. Nouri has potential to be an NT starter as he is the most creative young MF aroudn.

Right now Karsdorp of Feyenoord is the best RB but he was out injured. Tete is the best defender but he never plays for Ajax.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma nov 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Orange14 schreef:Klaassen had one chance to score but headed the ball over the crossbar. I don't think he is NT material but there are so many injuries that he is a starter by default. Nouri has potential to be an NT starter as he is the most creative young MF aroudn.

Right now Karsdorp of Feyenoord is the best RB but he was out injured. Tete is the best defender but he never plays for Ajax.
Well, just a while ago he did play every game.
Could all come around and chance very quick.

Plaats reactie