Ajax books

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Plaats reactie
Andriy Demchenko

Ajax books

Bericht door Andriy Demchenko » di aug 10, 2021 8:59 am

Well I was just wondering who of our foreign support has the opportunity to read Ajax books. Do you have any and if so which made the biggest impression on you?

Also if you read ebooks maybe I can help you out a little with some ebooks of our legends. :hypocrite.gif:
''And water with the tyrants' blood. The freedom you have gained." Taras Shevchenko

kezme44

Re: Ajax books

Bericht door kezme44 » zo aug 22, 2021 8:36 pm

bit difficult here to get books on ajax and Dutch football but I have read Ajax the Dutch the war by Simon Kuper. Found it very average overall with a few interesting chapters. Orange14 recommended Brilliant Orange: Tue neurotic genius of Dutch soccer by David winner. It’s sitting on my bookshelf and I’ll read it this year probably. Also planning to pick up Cruijff’s biography at some point. Not a book about Ajax, but recently finished Quiet Genious, book about Bob Paisley by Ian Herbert, which was pretty good

Andriy Demchenko

Re: Ajax books

Bericht door Andriy Demchenko » za aug 28, 2021 6:20 pm

kezme44 schreef:
zo aug 22, 2021 8:36 pm
bit difficult here to get books on ajax and Dutch football but I have read Ajax the Dutch the war by Simon Kuper. Found it very average overall with a few interesting chapters. Orange14 recommended Brilliant Orange: Tue neurotic genius of Dutch soccer by David winner. It’s sitting on my bookshelf and I’ll read it this year probably. Also planning to pick up Cruijff’s biography at some point. Not a book about Ajax, but recently finished Quiet Genious, book about Bob Paisley by Ian Herbert, which was pretty good
Like I said, if you read digital books I got something in store for you. :hypocrite.gif: Including bios about Cruyff.
''And water with the tyrants' blood. The freedom you have gained." Taras Shevchenko

Plaats reactie