Former Ajax Players

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Nicolás Tagliafico

Bericht door Cruijff » ma jan 08, 2018 2:29 am

Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog? schreef:Ik hou van voetballers met het kapsel van Velibor Vasovic!
Ik ook!
Historicus schreef:Beelden van zijn debuut voor het Argentijns elftal. https://youtu.be/6OQyiqZm48Y

Koppen gaat hem niet best af, slappe inspeelpasses, beroerde aannames en loopt zich vaak vast.
Wat maakt het nu uit dat de bal een paar keer raar op zijn bol stuitert?
Deze jongen is juist een goede kopper.

Velibor Vasović: als geen ander beheerst die man, gelukkig is hij nog steeds onder sommigen van ons, de wat ik dan noem Fluwelen Intimidatie van een leidsman.
Wat is dat? Scheidsrechters zijn net mensen. Een team dat continu gaat mekkeren of makkelijk valt die dan in de slotminuten een situatie hebben waar men een penalty kan geven.

De scheidsrechter denkt dan: JAAAAA DAAG! Jullie ........ duiken ...... keer. Ik geef hem lekker niet.
Ageren tegen gele kaarten op het randje, zuchten bij twijfelachtige beslissingen, een dodelijke blik, een korte maar krachtige opmerking bij een vergissing over een inworp of corner echter.....

....Menig arbiter ziet en voelt bij reacties van spelers wanneer ie mis zit. En aangezien velen aan marchanderen doen en vooral aan optelsommen wil deze 'fluwelen' methode nog weleens beloond worden wanneer je een echte kapitein als Vasco hebt.

Voordat je opstaat na het incasseren van een tackel ff op de grond blijven zitten en scheenbeschermers en kousen beetje recht, daarna ogenschijnlijk scheef en vervolgens weer recht trekken als 't stadion reageert op een tackel is ook een klassieker uit het arsenaal van Vasco.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Ayman

Re: Former Ajax Players

Bericht door Ayman » ma jan 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Jairo Riedewald linked with a move to PSV Eindhoven. I can live with that. I am curious on how Ronald Koeman went directly from Ajax to PSV

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di jan 09, 2018 9:57 am

Davy Klaassen is expected to leave Everton this transfer window. However, it is unlikely any club will offer a fee anywhere near what Koeman paid to bring him to Goodison Park.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jan 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Get ready for another exciting episode from your favorite Amsterdam soap opera. Dennis Bergkamp has announced he will appeal his sacking from Ajax and could face a legal battle with the club.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 26, 2018 8:42 pm

I see MinkPeeters ,who went to Real Madrid and was loaned to VVV has now gone on loan to Almere for the rest of the season .He couldn't get in the VVV team.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr jan 26, 2018 10:46 pm

SPL schreef:I see MinkPeeters ,who went to Real Madrid and was loaned to VVV has now gone on loan to Almere for the rest of the season .He couldn't get in the VVV team.
Wow. Jong Ajax - Real Madrid - VVV - Almere in less than 4 years. He's still only 19.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jan 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Amol schreef:
SPL schreef:I see MinkPeeters ,who went to Real Madrid and was loaned to VVV has now gone on loan to Almere for the rest of the season .He couldn't get in the VVV team.
Wow. Jong Ajax - Real Madrid - VVV - Almere in less than 4 years. He's still only 19.
It proves that one cannot properly evaluate youth players. Some will make it and a lot will not. One name for everyone to Google for proof of this is Freddy Adu who signed with my hometown DC United as a 14 year old and other than some decent play on the USA U-21 team never made it and just bounced around.

EDIT ADDED: I do think that Fosu-Mensah will make it, maybe not at ManU but at some decent club.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za jan 27, 2018 10:29 pm

Spot on Orange! That’s why I sort of understand from their point of view why some kids decide to cash in. At 17/18 years old, they have an offer of one contract that could set them up financially for life, and if they don’t continue to develop it might be their only shot. It would be a tough decision particularly for the kids from less well off backgrounds.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jan 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Philip Sandler a Cd, released from our youth in 2016, and now playing for PEC Zwolle is being transferred to Man City for 3m.He will stay at Zwolle for the rest of the season.

This lad played for our A2 in 2015/16 ie. u19 reserve team which was then disbanded.He has been playing regularly for Zwolle but is certainly not ready for EPL and will never see Man City 1st team.A few seasons of loans until someone pay 10m if that.

Chelsea and City are the 2 sides who buy up all sorts of average players loan them out and maybe sell for a good profit.

Good luck to the lad , a new country every year, a bit more money and in 5 years back to Holland

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo feb 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Netherlands' second tier side Fortuna Sittard have suspended former Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh for what it calls "unacceptable actions".

The club statement said that he has been put on "non-active" duties, stopping short of saying he has been sacked.

"Several attempts by the club to encourage a change in the coach's behaviour have unfortunately not worked, resulting in an unworkable situation," the statement said.

"The board of Fortuna Sittard emphasizes that the decision to suspend Sunday Oliseh is not motivated by the current sporting performance."

"The coach's unacceptable actions have made cooperation between many people within the organization impossible - from players to employees.

"Fortuna Sittard regrets the decision, but states that the club interest goes above all else."

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do feb 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Former youth players Redan and Familio-Castillo led the Chelsea U-19s to a 5-2 win over Feyenoord in the youth CL knockout stage yesterday. PSG who edged Ajax on penalties lost to Barcelona.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Patrick Kluivert in talks to be manager of English Div 1 side Oxford United. Would be nice as this is the city of my birth
and although I do not have an English side Oxford Utd is still the main result I look for . Long before Cruijff and Ajax there was Oxford United .

Where will Shane play as I guess Mum will join his Dad in the city of dreaming spires.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 06, 2018 8:41 pm

SPL schreef:Patrick Kluivert in talks to be manager of English Div 1 side Oxford United. Would be nice as this is the city of my birth
and although I do not have an English side Oxford Utd is still the main result I look for . Long before Cruijff and Ajax there was Oxford United .
Incorrect. :smile-ajax.gif:
This chapter doesn't exist... the era BC, 'Before Cruijff :smile-ajax.gif: doesn't exist in football. :ajaxscarf.gif:
SPL schreef:Patrick Kluivert in talks to be manager of English Div 1 side Oxford United.
Patrick desperately needs the money. Patrick Kluivert blew away all his millions with gambling and by making depths at semi criminal bookmakers.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 07, 2018 1:36 am

Long before I discovered Ajax and Cruijff I only followed Oxford U ,that was way back in the early 1960's.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo mar 07, 2018 8:32 am

SPL schreef:Long before I discovered Ajax and Cruijff I only followed Oxford U ,that was way back in the early 1960's.
I understand :biggrin.gif: but just pointing out the BC era and JC influence. :smile-ajax.gif:

I have several great books for you by the way, don't know if all of them are translated in English but some of the very old pictures are already worth it!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 07, 2018 12:26 pm

7th December 1966,Liverpool 1 Ajax 5 , the day the football world discovered Ajax and saw the genius of Johan.Football has never been the same since.

No footballer has ever influenced the game so much.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo mar 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Yup.

With also a role for Van Basten and Bergkamp this is a great compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJe7WlHM-_Y

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do mar 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Some skillful Dennis Bergkamp touches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UPlEzT1bU

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr mar 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Our old striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, signs with LA Galaxy of the US Major League Soccer. He has a two year contract and I think this will be his last team.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma apr 30, 2018 12:36 pm

Clarence Seedorf, who took over as manager at Deportivo de la Coruna in December, saw his team relegated yesterday with a loss to Barcelona. I watched the match and Deportivo have some nice young players. If they can keep them they should get promoted back up next season. Seedorf is a decent manager and it will be interesting to see if he stays with the club.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 30, 2018 1:12 pm

An old Ajax youth who left aged 16.Dilrosun ,who went to ManCity for the money is leaving for Hertha Berlin.

Fosu Mensah doesn't play regularly for Palace,Peeters the 3rd who left in 2014 ,is on loan at Almere.Didn't make VVV in the first half of the season and finished with Almere.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mei 12, 2018 3:51 pm

You got to love Ronald Koeman, you just know he is directing his comments on Kluivert and de Ligt. After all you don't want to upset the coach of the Dutch national team.
Dutch national team manager Ronald Koeman spoke to the NOS about the trend of young talented Dutch players leaving the Eredivisie at a young age to sign for foreign clubs.

http://www.football-oranje.com/koeman-y ... r-choices/

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mei 12, 2018 3:51 pm

You got to love Ronald Koeman, you just know he is directing his comments on Kluivert and de Ligt. After all you don't want to upset the coach of the Dutch national team.
Dutch national team manager Ronald Koeman spoke to the NOS about the trend of young talented Dutch players leaving the Eredivisie at a young age to sign for foreign clubs.

http://www.football-oranje.com/koeman-y ... r-choices/

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo mei 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Some of you remember the Frank and Ronald de Boer saga, almost 20 years ago, just after the world cup, where they announced they wanted to leave! This was, of course after they had signed a contract with Ajax until the year 2004!!!! Here's the link, pretty interesting analysis, especially Frank de Boers epiphany https://www.theguardian.com/football/19 ... story.ajax

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mei 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Ayman schreef:Some of you remember the Frank and Ronald de Boer saga, almost 20 years ago, just after the world cup, where they announced they wanted to leave! This was, of course after they had signed a contract with Ajax until the year 2004!!!! Here's the link, pretty interesting analysis, especially Frank de Boers epiphany https://www.theguardian.com/football/19 ... story.ajax
Great post

Plaats reactie