Ajax Directors, Board, Staff

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma apr 04, 2005 8:44 pm

Latest rumours are that Van Eijden resigns! He will leave as soon another person is found. His succesor :sad: .... is maybe Leo van Wijk, current CEO of KLM (the airline).

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 04, 2005 9:01 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:Latest rumours are that Van Eijden resigns!
*LOL*

That's exactly what I wrote in the post before you (plus a lot more info, folks; you might want to read the bottom post on the previous page of this thread).

K.
Still alive...

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma apr 04, 2005 9:09 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:His succesor :sad: .... is maybe Leo van Wijk, current CEO of KLM (the airline).
Just assuming that the rumours are true and I'm not going to wake up disappointed, why :sad: ?
Is this dude bad news.....or just a capitalist pig?
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 04, 2005 9:28 pm

I actually really rate Leo van Wijk. Intelligent man, a very experienced director and a real Ajax fanatic (more than John Jaakke, for example). Obviously he can't combine the two jobs. He'll have to choose between the footie and the airplanes. Can't do it both.

By the way: a couple of hours after Barbara Barend announced this thing on AT5, Johan Derksen kind of confirmed it on national TV (Voetbal Insite on RTL5): he said that the Board of Members advised him during the General Meeting to step down in Ajax's best interest... (so what we heard initially about that meeting and the vote was not the truth).

This could be the start of a 'domino effect'... Things may well go very fast now...

K.
Still alive...

Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door 666 » ma apr 04, 2005 11:45 pm

Leo van Wijk sold KLM to Air France so if he gets the job we're gonna be Chelsea Amsterdam or AFC Bayern or Ajax United.
Sign your name on
the dotted line:

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » di apr 05, 2005 12:08 am

Kowalczyk schreef:I actually really rate Leo van Wijk. Intelligent man, a very experienced director and a real Ajax fanatic (more than John Jaakke, for example). Obviously he can't combine the two jobs. He'll have to choose between the footie and the airplanes. Can't do it both.

By the way: a couple of hours after Barbara Barend announced this thing on AT5, Johan Derksen kind of confirmed it on national TV (Voetbal Insite on RTL5): he said that the Board of Members advised him during the General Meeting to step down in Ajax's best interest... (so what we heard initially about that meeting and the vote was not the truth).

This could be the start of a 'domino effect'... Things may well go very fast now...

K.
At last the Ajax Armaggeddon I was calling is coming.... Let's funnel the shit
out and build anew on a neat basis..... Because I can't sit down anymore after such a string of ass-painful defeats :eusa_pray: :X
meh :|

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Re: Van Eijden on his way out...?

Bericht door ajaxusa » di apr 05, 2005 5:36 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Okay - this is VERY remarkable news. In tonight's FC Godenzonen show on AT5 television, host Barbara Barend claimed that Arie van Eijden has announced that he will step down a.s.a.p. as general director of Ajax.
Eegads, I've figured it out... Ajax USA is the kiss of death! Look at the evidence. First, let's start with our interviews:
John O'Brien, August 2004 (gone)
Kees Zwamborn, April 2001 (gone)
Co Adriaanse, April 2001 (gone)
Ronald Koeman, March 2002 (gone)
Cristian Chivu, March 2002 (gone)
Julien Escude, February 2004 (still there)
Jari Litmanen, February 2004 (gone)
Steven Pienaar, March 2005 (still there)

Plus, I made friends with a former president of the SVA (forget his name) just months before he got fired, and I met Leo Beenhakker at De Toekomst and a few weeks later -- poof! Off to Mexico. And now that I've had a friendly (if disturbing) conversation with Van Eijden at De Toekomst, his goose is cooked too. Hm, maybe I should introduce myself to Gus Hiddink...

carcajou

Re: Van Eijden on his way out...?

Bericht door carcajou » di apr 05, 2005 9:44 am

ajaxusa schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:Okay - this is VERY remarkable news. In tonight's FC Godenzonen show on AT5 television, host Barbara Barend claimed that Arie van Eijden has announced that he will step down a.s.a.p. as general director of Ajax.
Eegads, I've figured it out... Ajax USA is the kiss of death! Look at the evidence. First, let's start with our interviews:
John O'Brien, August 2004 (gone)
Kees Zwamborn, April 2001 (gone)
Co Adriaanse, April 2001 (gone)
Ronald Koeman, March 2002 (gone)
Cristian Chivu, March 2002 (gone)
Julien Escude, February 2004 (still there)
Jari Litmanen, February 2004 (gone)
Steven Pienaar, March 2005 (still there)

Plus, I made friends with a former president of the SVA (forget his name) just months before he got fired, and I met Leo Beenhakker at De Toekomst and a few weeks later -- poof! Off to Mexico. And now that I've had a friendly (if disturbing) conversation with Van Eijden at De Toekomst, his goose is cooked too. Hm, maybe I should introduce myself to Gus Hiddink...
Have you heard the terrible news ??? Julien was dring Steven home and they got involved in a car crash....... Both are unavailable for months.

What ?? A late April's Fool Day ? Nooooooooo :D :D :D

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di apr 05, 2005 6:26 pm

I'm not popping the cork on any champagne bottles,but ridding themselves of Pinocchio van Idioten :eusa_liar: ,er,Van Eijden is/would be a start.Now if only Ajax USA could have a nice long visit with Mr. Jaakkass, there might really be a breaking of the logjam holding back the putrid elements which have seeped into the club.Such a move could send a message that performance is everything, on and off the pitch.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » di apr 05, 2005 10:01 pm

While Jaakke confirms the rumour, Slop (financial director) does the exact opposite. Yeah... some proffessionals are running Ajax... X'C :nooo:

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do apr 07, 2005 3:13 pm

New blood at last ???????????

Laatste nieuws :

Opvolging Arie van Eijden, directeur AFC Ajax N.V.

Amsterdam, 7 april 2005
Sinds eind 2004 is de Raad van Commissarissen van Ajax met Arie van Eijden in gesprek over de toekomstige structuur van de directie van Ajax en zijn opvolging.

Bij zijn aantreden in 2000 heeft Arie van Eijden de mogelijkheid opengehouden om rond zijn zestigste verjaardag in april 2006 zijn functie neer te leggen. In goed overleg met de Raad van Commissarissen heeft Arie van Eijden besloten uiterlijk 1 april 2006 te zullen aftreden als Hoofddirectie van AFC Ajax NV.
De Raad van Commissarissen heeft besloten het overleg op te starten over zijn opvolging. De Raad van Commissarissen gaat ervan uit dat een opvolger voor Arie van Eijden uiterlijk einde van het kalenderjaar in functie zal kunnen treden. Tot die tijd zal Arie van Eijden zijn bevoegdheden ten volle en als gebruikelijk blijven uitoefenen.

Nadat een opvolger zal zijn aangetreden zal met Arie van Eijden worden gesproken over zijn toekomstige betrokkenheid bij Ajax op projectbasis.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do apr 07, 2005 4:13 pm

Philippe: when you posted the above post the (much more comprehensive, independent and, last but not least, English) news report on Ajax USA was up for hours already... Why don't you subscribe to our e-mail notification service, so you'll be notified when we publish a match or news report...? We do our thing for people like you, you know...

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 11, 2005 8:01 am

Right...

General director: Leo van Wijk
Technical director: Co Adriaanse
Head-coach: Danny Blind
Director of youth system: Jan Olde Riekerink

This would be an awesome team, in my opinion...

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Van Eijden vs Van Gaal

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 11, 2005 8:01 pm

Johan Derksen just said on TV that there will be an interview with Arie van Eijden in Wednesday new issue of Voetbal International in which he gives Louis van Gaal a couple of good kicks in the bollocks... Looking forward to that one... :yes:

They're both gone anyway.

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Re: Van Eijden vs Van Gaal

Bericht door carcajou » ma apr 11, 2005 8:24 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Johan Derksen just said on TV that there will be an interview with Arie van Eijden in Wednesday new issue of Voetbal International in which he gives Louis van Gaal a couple of good kicks in the bollocks... Looking forward to that one... :yes:

They're both gone anyway.

K.
Louis Van Gaal kicks ass, and a moron like Van Hated shouldn't be allowed to say anything about him.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » vr apr 15, 2005 3:31 pm

just read some of van eijden's quotes in VI, what a friggin' tool! everything is evryone's else's fault :nooo:
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr apr 15, 2005 3:49 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:just read some of van eijden's quotes in VI, what a friggin' tool! everything is evryone's else's fault :nooo:
My thought exactly when I translated it...

K.
Still alive...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za apr 16, 2005 2:51 am

Van Eijdioten proving once again that he is a disciple of Nero.Playing the liar :eusa_liar: ...to Nero's Lyre.. while things burn around him.Will somebody please send him a moving van and one way ticket.GOOD RIDDANCE!!
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za apr 16, 2005 2:55 am

I like Ko's Gang of Four. Sorry, always in music mode so couldn't resist ,what with Gang of Four re-united and touring. Even 3 of 4, if Co goes to FC Porto, would be great.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr mei 13, 2005 1:01 pm

Louis van Gaal told, that it is possible, that he will return to Ajax! As we know, he has left Ajax, because he couldn't come to an agreement with Ronald Koeman. But now, when Koeman is not our manager, he told, that he may come back to Ajax as a director (technical director?).

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mei 13, 2005 2:40 pm

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Louis van Gaal told, that it is possible, that he will return to Ajax! As we know, he has left Ajax, because he couldn't come to an agreement with Ronald Koeman. But now, when Koeman is not our manager, he told, that he may come back to Ajax as a director (technical director?).
That is very hard to believe, as he just signed a contract as head-coach of AZ... He will start his new job this summer. I can't believe he said that. Where did you read it?

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr mei 13, 2005 3:04 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Louis van Gaal told, that it is possible, that he will return to Ajax! As we know, he has left Ajax, because he couldn't come to an agreement with Ronald Koeman. But now, when Koeman is not our manager, he told, that he may come back to Ajax as a director (technical director?).
That is very hard to believe, as he just signed a contract as head-coach of AZ... He will start his new job this summer. I can't believe he said that. Where did you read it?

K.
Seems indeed like BS, with all due respectski ;) :D

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do mei 19, 2005 2:52 pm

Kowalczyk schreef: That is very hard to believe, as he just signed a contract as head-coach of AZ... He will start his new job this summer. I can't believe he said that. Where did you read it?

K.

I don't remember where it exactly was... One of dutch internet webs gave few quotes from the book "10 years later" or "Ajax 10 years later" (one of this titles, don't remember which one). So I think it is possible, that van Gaal said that words after he has left Ajax, but before he sign a contract with AZ Alkmaar...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mei 19, 2005 3:20 pm

I've seen the TV footage of the presentation of that book - and I think I know what happened here...

During that presentation Van Gaal was interviewed and he said it is still possible for Ajax to win the Champions League. He said something like: "I won the CL with Ajax - and it can happen again!"

Perhaps that quote wasslightly incorrectly translated... etc.

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » za mei 28, 2005 10:21 am

Koeman new coach for Feyenoord !!!!

This is HUGE !!!

Give me more informations please !!

Plaats reactie