Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Re: Tickets to Ajax Games

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo mar 24, 2010 6:06 pm

If anyone knows of someone who can't make the April 18 Heracles match, a friend of mine is in town and wants the Ajax experience. The cheaper the better and the rowdier the section the better. Thanks in advance.
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA)
AT Toto winner 07/08

Bericht door MIKE_ZUID2 (ASR_AFCA) » wo mar 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Take a look at the 410 forum, maybe there are tickets for sale there or seasontickets for a match.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo aug 25, 2010 12:08 am

Re-posting... :hypocrite.gif:
Juneau schreef:Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help on the best advice of getting tickets to Ajax. I've been a fan for a few years now and would (now I'm 18) love to go and watch them play. However, I'm clueless on what the best way of getting tickets is?

I've seen ticket packages on the official website but I'm not too keen on the prices! I was wondering if any other foreign-fans (particularly English!) could give me some tips on how to go about it all? Any recommendations on what to do in Amsterdam would be great too, since I would probably be going for the weekend.

Also, I'd be looking to go to one of the big games, e.g. PSV, Feyenoord, etc, so I'm not sure if that changes anything because of demand or whatever?

Any help would be grateful, thanks :)
:ajaxscarf.gif:
aveslacker schreef:There's a thread on tickets somewhere in the forum, probably on the second page. Ko will probably re-post this in that thread.
gordonvandekamp schreef:Yeah, probably will be moved, but here's my reply.

Even though the ticket prices for the packages on the official site may seem high, I believe they are still about the equivalent of purchasing them through a ticket broker, which was another options for high-demand games. I did one of the packages a few years back for the Klassiker, and I'd say it was worth it if you're the slightest bit interested (mine included a tour of the stadium/de Toekomst, going down onto the pitch, and breakfast before the game at the club house). At the time, it was the easier route than getting a club card and tickets, although someone feel free to correct me if that's changed.
You know me too well, guys... :biggthumpup.gif:

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma aug 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Ouch! I was thinking of trying to come over for one of the CL games (mid-week trips were always my favourite when I used to come) but not at that price! Sometimes the TV just seems so inviting!!
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma aug 30, 2010 10:23 pm

So we know what Twente is charging for their matches? They have a smaller stadium.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » ma aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

I thought I read somewhere that their prices range from 90 to 130 euros...

kraz11
Contacteer:

Bericht door kraz11 » do nov 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Hey guys

i wanted to know how can i get tickets for ajax games
as a tourist? i heard that tickets arent sold because of hooliganism
so whats the best and cheaper way to get tickets for a league game?

another thing- whats the range of the prices ?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

I know this will shock some of you as I have posted for years but I am going to finally come over to Amsterdam , before the end of the season.I keep putting it off but as its my 60th birthday this month the wife says I can go on my own as its football.

I was originally looking at Heracles on 3rd April as this is bound to be low key.

I now see we have RKC in the cup on 3rd March with AZ on the Sunday 6th March . I have checked flights so would get to Amsterdam lunchtime on the Thursday .

I do not have a club card so can you give me some idea on the RKC and AZ games in getting tickets. I assume there will be no problems with RKC but AZ will be a big one .Ticketsunlimited show tickets at 29 euros for RKC and 55 for AZ I assume I can get them cheaper.

I do have an aunt who lives in Amstelveen and may be able to stay with her but want to sort out tickets first . As she is in her 80's she may not want to put up with me so can anyone recommend hotels that are fairly cheap but I do want a bathroom.

One way or another SPL is coming to watch if not AZ then certainly Heracles.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

SPL schreef: can anyone recommend hotels that are fairly cheap but I do want a bathroom.
It's been a while since I stayed there but I always liked this place http://www.deparis-amsterdam.com/. Quite close to the centre and reasonably priced. If you want to play safe and go for a chain hotel then Ibis have several dotted around the city and again are reasonably priced.

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » di feb 08, 2011 5:38 pm

SPL schreef:I know this will shock some of you as I have posted for years but I am going to finally come over to Amsterdam , before the end of the season.I keep putting it off but as its my 60th birthday this month the wife says I can go on my own as its football.

I was originally looking at Heracles on 3rd April as this is bound to be low key.

I now see we have RKC in the cup on 3rd March with AZ on the Sunday 6th March . I have checked flights so would get to Amsterdam lunchtime on the Thursday .

I do not have a club card so can you give me some idea on the RKC and AZ games in getting tickets. I assume there will be no problems with RKC but AZ will be a big one .Ticketsunlimited show tickets at 29 euros for RKC and 55 for AZ I assume I can get them cheaper.

I do have an aunt who lives in Amstelveen and may be able to stay with her but want to sort out tickets first . As she is in her 80's she may not want to put up with me so can anyone recommend hotels that are fairly cheap but I do want a bathroom.

One way or another SPL is coming to watch if not AZ then certainly Heracles.
:ajaxsmiley.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :excited.gif:
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

Usually when i go over i will stay in Leiden, as its not too far by train, and quite a nice place. I can recommend the Golden Tulip there, really nice place, reasonably priced and great location!

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » za feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

It is looking good that I will finally get to attend an Ajax match sometime in late September around my birthday time. I will be over in Germany/Amsterdam area for 2 full weekends so I will remain flexible of where I will be till much later obviously when next season's schedule comes out.

I can't wait. :onfire.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma feb 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Decision finally made SPL is coming to watch the mighty Heracles on April 3rd. My cousin lives in Huizen and having told me trains from nearby Naarden-Bussum are only 30mins to either Central station, Arena and even the airport I am staying with him.

I plan to go to the Academy on the Saturday as well to watch our A1 play Fword A1 ,assuming they will let fans in for that game (they did not last Monday for the Jong game ) Given there are loads of youth games every Saturday I should be ok . Being English they may assume I am a scout from Arsenal or Chelsea looking to steal 15 year olds !!

I will of course go to the museum and have a list of items to buy in the club shop.

One question for you regulars have you flown Easyjet and are they ok . From Gatwick its either BA (hope they are not planning a strike) or Easyjet. Will book my flight in the next couple of days but thought I would ask about Easyjet .

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di mar 01, 2011 9:04 am

SPL schreef:

One question for you regulars have you flown Easyjet and are they ok . From Gatwick its either BA (hope they are not planning a strike) or Easyjet. Will book my flight in the next couple of days but thought I would ask about Easyjet .
Haven't been for a tear or so but unless anything has changed Easyjet are fine. You don't get free meals or drink but on a short flight like that you don't really need them I find.

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » di mar 01, 2011 9:25 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:
SPL schreef:

Haven't been for a tear or so but unless anything has changed Easyjet are fine. You don't get free meals or drink but on a short flight like that you don't really need them I find.
Easyjet are just fine especially if you are travelling out on the first flight of the day - its Gatwick which is the pain
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo jun 19, 2011 10:07 am

Re-posting...
arizonaajax schreef:Well, the soccer gods have looked kindly at me. My Europe trip this fall has me most likely going to Liverpool and Amsterdam. I will be heading over, as long as work doesn't cancel my vacation or the world comes to an end, just before the weekend of October 15 and coming home just after the weekend of October 22.

Both Liverpool and Ajax have home matches on both weekends so I don't have to worry about having to choose if both only were on the same weekend.

Liverpool has Manchester United and Norwich City while Ajax has AZ and Feyenoord. I am assuming the only main way for me to get Ajax tickets being from outside of the Netherlands is through the main website with their ticket package thing they have? If one does it any other way, don't they have to have some card or something in Holland at Eredivsie matches?

I am really looking forward to finally attending an Ajax match and I am again very thankful at all the help to my questions. :biggthumpup.gif: :onfire.gif:
K.
Still alive...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm

THANKS to BTV802 over on Big Soccer , who posted this Ajax match schedule there :

Eredivisie schedule for 2011-12 season.

Zondag 7 augustus 2011: De Graafschap – Ajax
Zondag 14 augustus 2011: Ajax – SC Heerenveen
Zondag 21 augustus 2011: VVV-Venlo – Ajax
Vrijdag 26 augustus 2011: Ajax – Vitesse

Zaterdag 10 september 2011: Heracles Almelo – Ajax
Zondag 18 september 2011: PSV – Ajax
Zaterdag 24 september 2011: Ajax – FC Twente

Zondag 2 oktober 2011: FC Groningen – Ajax
Zaterdag 15 oktober 2011: Ajax – AZ
Zondag 23 oktober 2011: Ajax – Feyenoord
Zaterdag 29 oktober 2011: Roda JC – Ajax

Zondag 6 november 2011: FC Utrecht – Ajax
Zaterdag 19 november 2011: Ajax – NAC Breda
Zondag 27 november 2011: NEC – Ajax

Zaterdag 3 december 2011: Ajax – Excelsior
Zondag 11 december 2011: RKC Waalwijk – Ajax
Zondag 18 december 2011: Ajax – ADO Den Haag

WINTERSTOP

Zondag 22 januari 2012: AZ – Ajax
Zondag 29 januari 2012: Feyenoord – Ajax

Zondag 5 februari 2012: Ajax – FC Utrecht
Zaterdag 11 februari 2012: NAC Breda – Ajax
Zondag 19 februari 2012: Ajax – NEC
Zondag 26 februari 2012: Excelsior – Ajax

Zondag 4 maart 2012: Ajax – Roda JC
Zondag 11 maart 2012: Ajax – RKC Waalwijk
Zondag 18 maart 2012: ADO Den Haag – Ajax
Zondag 25 maart 2012: Ajax – PSV

Zondag 1 april 2012: Ajax – Heracles Almelo
Dinsdag 12 april 2012: SC Heerenveen – Ajax
Zondag 15 april 2012: Ajax – De Graafschap
Zondag 22 april 2012: Ajax – FC Groningen
Zondag 29 april 2012: FC Twente – Ajax

Woensdag 2 mei 2012: Ajax – VVV-Venlo
Zondag 6 mei 2012: Vitesse – Ajax

Still thinking along the lines of CL night, training pitch visits, youth or Jong match, and league fixture. Oh the possibilities !!!!
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I will be coming over again next season .My visit this April has left me wanting more .

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » zo jun 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Re-posting...
arizonaajax schreef:Well, the soccer gods have looked kindly at me. My Europe trip this fall has me most likely going to Liverpool and Amsterdam. I will be heading over, as long as work doesn't cancel my vacation or the world comes to an end, just before the weekend of October 15 and coming home just after the weekend of October 22.

Both Liverpool and Ajax have home matches on both weekends so I don't have to worry about having to choose if both only were on the same weekend.

Liverpool has Manchester United and Norwich City while Ajax has AZ and Feyenoord. I am assuming the only main way for me to get Ajax tickets being from outside of the Netherlands is through the main website with their ticket package thing they have? If one does it any other way, don't they have to have some card or something in Holland at Eredivsie matches?

I am really looking forward to finally attending an Ajax match and I am again very thankful at all the help to my questions. :biggthumpup.gif: :onfire.gif:
K.

Did I make some sort of mistake? If I did, I apologize. :biggthumpup.gif:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm

arizonaajax schreef:Did I make some sort of mistake? If I did, I apologize. :biggthumpup.gif:
Absolutely no problem, mate. :smile-ajax.gif:

I'm very busy right now, no time to write a comprehensive answer to your questions, but I will do so later this week. So stay tuned...

K.
Still alive...

PabloDiablo

Bericht door PabloDiablo » ma jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm

arizonaajax schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:Re-posting...

K.
Did I make some sort of mistake? If I did, I apologize. :biggthumpup.gif:
I'm sure Ko will be able to give you better options, but I will share my experience. I went to the Arena last season and purchased my tickets through Oad - there's a link on the Ajax.nl website. You can just buy tickets or you can buy a package that includes a tour of the stadium and other items. If it's your first time going, I highly recommend the stadium tour. You should also go to De Toekomst and catch a Jong Ajax game - get there early to have a beer and a bite to eat. I've done that twice and both times saw Sjaak Swart there, along with other Ajax legends. It's only about a 5 +/- minute walk from the Arena.

I'm not sure, but there may be restrictions on selling tickets to 'outsiders' for the Fword match.

Also, if you do purchase your tickets from Oad, be sure to go inside the stadium next to the fanshop to pick them up. I went to pick my tickets up in the small building where the regular 'will call' tickets are and they told me they had no record of me. I almost had a heart attack as my kids were standing there thinking we came all this way and we're not going to get to see a match. But the people at Oad were very polite and very professional - if I had read my paperwork instead of just planning on sorting everything out after I got there I would have been fine. :smile-ajax.gif:

Everyone feel free to correct me or give us other ideas on the best way to get tickets, as I will surely be back in Amsterdam again one day.

Arizona, I would be happy to give you any other thoughts on the trip if you'd like.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di jun 21, 2011 8:40 am

I could be wrong (and I'm sure someone will correct me) but I believe you will need a club card in order to get a ticket for 010. :confused.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » di jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm

PabloDiablo schreef:

I'm sure Ko will be able to give you better options, but I will share my experience. I went to the Arena last season and purchased my tickets through Oad - there's a link on the Ajax.nl website. You can just buy tickets or you can buy a package that includes a tour of the stadium and other items. If it's your first time going, I highly recommend the stadium tour. You should also go to De Toekomst and catch a Jong Ajax game - get there early to have a beer and a bite to eat. I've done that twice and both times saw Sjaak Swart there, along with other Ajax legends. It's only about a 5 +/- minute walk from the Arena.

I'm not sure, but there may be restrictions on selling tickets to 'outsiders' for the Fword match.

Also, if you do purchase your tickets from Oad, be sure to go inside the stadium next to the fanshop to pick them up. I went to pick my tickets up in the small building where the regular 'will call' tickets are and they told me they had no record of me. I almost had a heart attack as my kids were standing there thinking we came all this way and we're not going to get to see a match. But the people at Oad were very polite and very professional - if I had read my paperwork instead of just planning on sorting everything out after I got there I would have been fine. :smile-ajax.gif:

Everyone feel free to correct me or give us other ideas on the best way to get tickets, as I will surely be back in Amsterdam again one day.

Arizona, I would be happy to give you any other thoughts on the trip if you'd like.

I forgot it was called OAD but yeah, I know of that link at the main website. I thought though that you didn't have the option of just match tickets from there if you are from outside the Netherlands. I thought you had to do the stadium tour/ticket package with a possible meal or something else. I haven't checked the site in a bit.

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » di jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Going through that website for one of those tour package/match ticket deal, will they offer it for the feyenoord match or is my only realistic chance for the AZ match?

Plaats reactie