Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Amol

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Amol » zo aug 27, 2023 11:17 pm

I'm of the opinion that we bank the fees received for Kudus and let Forbs/Godts split duty on RW. Berghuis did pretty decently at #10 and Misehouy seems like a total prodigy in that spot.

I don't see us getting any real RW in the next 5 days and ideally we shouldn't be overspending to get some unknown player from the French 2nd divison.

Fitz-Jim needs to bulk up and also play regularly. Should be rented out this year.

I'm a bit sick to the stomach with the number of purchases this year. I know we had to fix all the mistakes from last year, but I think we should let some of the kids get some first team action.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma aug 28, 2023 6:27 am

I would be fine with that too, even if it means another poor season.

I think they had to buy for the defense, because even Jong Ajax was pretty thin there. But anyone else they buy at this point will essentially be a panic buy and we know how that usually works out.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 28, 2023 11:41 am

Looks like this lad from Metz is going to be signed but no idea why . I read he is a striker but we have Akpom. Agree Godts and Forbs to play right wing . Let Conceicao go as he has nil finish , Godts looks a lot better already. We have V A Dongen working on getting fit and Kalokoh as wingers coming through .

Berghuis will be 10 and Misehouy as back up,the kid can handle Excelsior Volendam Almere RKC level already.

We did need to buy in defence and although Medic got a bad press for the goal last week ,watching it again Gorter was to blame for a short pass to Medic who had no space.

We dont have any defenders in Jong who are ready and only Gooijer looks near enough.

Overall we have bought in 9 new players but MF is still a problem.We have bought in 2 players who are no better than our own youth and we still have no creativity in MF.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 29, 2023 12:40 pm

My post above was better in new players thread.

Back to facts and Ajax Showtime reports several players may leave this week.

Sanchez is off to Porto on loan ,they will only buy if he plays 20 games and he wont do that .They will pay his wage in full.

A LB to go and press in England says Fulham may come for Wijndal, otherwise Salah-Eddine to be rented out.

Conceicao may leave on loan especially if a new right winger comes in .

Fitz-Jim on loan but must extend contract.Rasmussen also on loan .

Klaassen may still leave.

Worst news Misehouy and Ajax negotiating a new contract but he is not happy with his prospects and perspective.He has not trained with the 1st since German training camp and as a no 10 there are about 4 or 5 players ahead of him.
He wants to stay and I can see him waiting until January. If he still does not think he has prospects then Dortmund will probably come in for him although Spurs and Chelsea fancy him .

If Ajax let a player like this leave then what is the purpose of de Toekomst and our academy!!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 29, 2023 2:10 pm

SPL schreef:
di aug 29, 2023 12:40 pm

If Ajax let a player like this leave then what is the purpose of de Toekomst and our academy!!
I was thinking the same thing when I read that. I can see where he is coming from and Ajax have not sent good messages to the youth. If there is no path to first team football, why have the academy? Misehouy should be getting playing time with the first team especially against lower table teams. As we are light in #10 this makes sense. I just don't understand Steijn and Mislintat on this one.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di aug 29, 2023 2:21 pm

If Klaassen does go, i would’ve expected someone from Jong Ajax to get a chance in that role coming off the bench.

But since they’ve signed a bunch of players who we haven’t seen in action, especially with no league game last week, I really have no idea right now what the plan is for the regular lineup. It seems a bit random from the outside so I’m just hoping there *is* a plan.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di aug 29, 2023 3:30 pm

Read about the Misehouy news and makes total sense to me. We have bought way too many players IMO. Akpom, Berghuis, Klaassen and Taylor are currently ahead of Misehouy at #10. We also have Unuvar who plays #10 and currently rented out.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 29, 2023 7:18 pm

Sanchez now loaned to Porto but probably will come back next summer as their option to buy means nothing.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 01, 2023 11:35 am

Blimey opened Showtime this morning and Klaassen is already in Milan and is joining Inter Milan for a free. Good luck to him and thank you for all your efforts for your club as he really is a club man like Daley ,also hounded out. Would still be good as a sub and it will be interesting to see what playing time he gets at Inter.

Who else will leave today? Conceicao, Rasmussen or maybe Salah-Eddine.Dont expect Wijndal to go after starting last night.

PS Sanchez terms are 45mins in 20 games and they pay 4m.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr sep 01, 2023 3:44 pm

Had read the Klaassen rumour yesterday, but I typically wait at least a day to bring those here. Surprisingly quick move.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 01, 2023 5:36 pm

Rasmussen off on loan to Denmark and Conceicao and maybe a LB will still leave.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 01, 2023 7:34 pm

Klaassen now signed on a free by Inter Milan for 2 years .They pay his wages in full and we may get some bonuses based on performances.

Incidently Gravenberch to Liverpool for 40m and we get 7.5 % so another 3m in.
Laatst gewijzigd door SPL op vr sep 01, 2023 9:35 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 01, 2023 9:35 pm

Conceicao on loan to Porto with an option to buy .I think the kid is homesick and just wants to go home .No finish to his game just quick not sure he was good enough but we will never know.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za sep 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Conceicao's option is minimum 45 mins in 25 games and they pay 10m Sanchez 45 mins in 20 games and we get 4m.

If Porto can pay us over 10m for the 2 we will get our money back. Rasmussen ,who cost us 3m, has an option to buy so he may fetch 2m or 3m.

So 6 of last summers 10 are gone and Wijndal will get sold hopefully in January

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di sep 05, 2023 8:50 pm

Saudi Arabian sides have been talking to Bergwijn ,even this week.Their transfer window closes on Thursday. No way will he be sold now but post says they will be back in January. If Ajax get offered over 30m they should accept.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di sep 05, 2023 9:48 pm

SPL schreef:
di sep 05, 2023 8:50 pm
Saudi Arabian sides have been talking to Bergwijn ,even this week.Their transfer window closes on Thursday. No way will he be sold now but post says they will be back in January. If Ajax get offered over 30m they should accept.
We should just ask for 100M in Jan and see what they say.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo sep 06, 2023 2:15 pm

The Saudi money is just ridiculous. I really wonder if their league is sustainable. China tried the same thing several years ago and a number of players transferred over there. The league collapsed after a few years and I'm not sure there are many foreign players over there these days. I think one of their clubs was after David Neres.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za okt 28, 2023 9:21 pm

Bergwijn has interest from S Arabia for a winter transfer .Hope he goes ,a terrible signing and has done nothing for his big salary.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo okt 29, 2023 4:41 pm

Please send Bergwijn off packing. I still don't know what he's good at.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo okt 29, 2023 5:18 pm

I do agree plus Berghuis . As I posted not impressed with new players but lets wait and see where we are at Christmas and see if any have improved.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo okt 29, 2023 5:50 pm

Gaaei might have potential and Mannswerk is supposed to be one of Norway's best young talents. The rest of Mislintat's purchases don't seem to have any future at Ajax.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma okt 30, 2023 8:16 am

SPL schreef:
za okt 28, 2023 9:21 pm
Bergwijn has interest from S Arabia for a winter transfer .Hope he goes ,a terrible signing and has done nothing for his big salary.
I wonder how he'll feel getting paid mega-bucks, yet playing in front of smaller crowds than Ajax2?
34 will always be with us

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma okt 30, 2023 9:42 am

Even Sutalo, who was supposed to be the One Definitely Good Player, has been really poor.

The commentator said yesterday “maybe he’s homesick”, which is an original excuse for passing the ball to the wrong team.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma okt 30, 2023 2:30 pm

Tom_ schreef:
ma okt 30, 2023 9:42 am
The commentator said yesterday “maybe he’s homesick”, which is an original excuse for passing the ball to the wrong team.
Hahaha. He shows glimpses of reading the game and then simple makes mistakes which a high-level defender should not be making.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma okt 30, 2023 2:34 pm

saddlerian schreef:
ma okt 30, 2023 8:16 am
SPL schreef:
za okt 28, 2023 9:21 pm
I wonder how he'll feel getting paid mega-bucks, yet playing in front of smaller crowds than Ajax2?
I've heard that Saudi Arabian crowds are smaller than the 8th level leagues in England. Regular games attract 600-800 people in SA.

Plaats reactie