Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Gravenberch's brother Danzell ,has just signed for Sparta.He has today said that Ryan wont be leaving this summer and the brothers are looking forward to playing against each other.We must wait and see.

Sadly Raiola is now agent of Brobbey and in this case I would put money on the player leaving this summer.Still see Hansen leaving as well.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jun 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Gravenberch extended till 2023! That's great news. Hopefully we now see a domino effect.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do jun 11, 2020 3:47 pm

That was fucking unexpected
May the Force be with you

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » do jun 11, 2020 8:38 pm

I was hoping for 4 years. Anyone know if there is a clause for an additional one year? I'm afraid if he gets a lot of playing time this year, we might be forced to sell him, otherwise after an additional year, we might not get much. sad i'm already thinking about selling, but this is the reality...

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di jun 16, 2020 3:54 am

kezme44 schreef:
do jun 11, 2020 8:38 pm
I was hoping for 4 years. Anyone know if there is a clause for an additional one year? I'm afraid if he gets a lot of playing time this year, we might be forced to sell him, otherwise after an additional year, we might not get much. sad i'm already thinking about selling, but this is the reality...
I think so too. I think he's gone at the end of next year if he gets a lot of playing time.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Familia-Castillo the ex youth LB who has been on loan from Chelsea is returning and we are not taking up the option to sign.Decent enough at Jong Ajax but not good enough yet for our first team. Salah-Eddine will be LB for Jong with Douglas as standby.I read that Eddine and Castillo have the same agent and it was unlikely both would stay. Expect Eddine to renew his contract.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma jun 22, 2020 9:51 am

So far Onana likely to stay. Tagliafico 50/50. While van de Beek likely to leave. But if all three stay, Ajax have a great chance in Europe, although they should sign a central defender. Schuurs can't defend when the opposition is on the counter attack. Timber is too inexperienced and Magallan is due to leave.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 28, 2020 12:56 pm

Lille have offered for Sven Botman and Atalanta also interested .Talk of 10m! Ajax will sell for that money,a 20 year old who has
never played for the first and will only be Blind's standby.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma jun 29, 2020 2:03 pm

SPL schreef:
zo jun 28, 2020 12:56 pm
Lille have offered for Sven Botman and Atalanta also interested .Talk of 10m! Ajax will sell for that money,a 20 year old who has
never played for the first and will only be Blind's standby.
I can completely envision Botman at LCB, Martinez at LB and Blind at DM. I feel Nico might move on this year and it might be a bad idea to sell Botman this year. It will leave us short on the left side of defense.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 30, 2020 1:15 pm

Forgotten goalie Van Leer has joined Sparta on a 2 year deal. He still had a contract with us to 2021 and did not play this last season. Good luck to him.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jul 01, 2020 8:28 pm

Sadly, Appie Nouri's contract with Ajax also expired. Ajax had been paying him monthly since the traumatic injury.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do jul 02, 2020 9:06 pm

Botman wanted
Veltman wanted

I guess we might be soon looking for another defender ?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr jul 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Botman is moving to Lille for about €7-9 million depending on bonuses. I guess that means Ajax are satisfied with Blind/Perie/Martinez at the center left defense.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 03, 2020 8:30 pm

Good money ,possible 9m for someone who has never played a 1st team game. Pereira looks to be on his way.Read Spurs,Napoli,
Benfica want him and 5m is quoted.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jul 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Heerenveen getting 10% of the fee.Many fans on Ajaxshowtime unhappy but thanks to Heerenveen we get 9m whereas another season with Jong Ajax 1m max.

It seems we are getting rid of most of our defence.Tagliafico has a limited 25m selling clause so will soon leave,Dest and Veltman going. Magallan will go and Pierie was poor for Jong Ajax and not ready.

We are left with Mazraoui,J.Timber,Alvarez and Schuurs on the right side but these are only good enough as backup in my opinion. Mazraoui was 3rd choice RB behind Dest and Veltman. Schuurs still unpredictable,Alvarez weak defending . Timber not yet extended contract.

On the left we have just Blind plus Martinez will start as LB.No backup as Jong squad are not yet ready ie Salah-Eddine and Rensch need a season with Jong.

Ok to sell first but defence wise we may have to buy 2 or 3 players.

Ps Once Donny is sold our Mf is even weaker .

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

I don't like the Botman sale at all unless everyone at Ajax is so sure that he's going to fail if he stays with us. Nico & Veltman will definitely leave and I have a feeling that Dest will force a move as well.

That leaves us with Nous - Alvarez/Schuurs/Timber - Blind - Martinez. I'm not counting Pierie since he looks terrible even at the Jong level.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » ma jul 06, 2020 5:51 pm

i think we should not have sold him either. watching a few games he played on loan, he's pretty skillful and quick for a big defender. not sure why schuurs is viewed more favorably. i suppose we didn't bring as much money as planned due to the currebt situation, but did not think we needed to sell to make that up.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 07, 2020 11:47 am

Jong defender/midfielder Jasper Ter Heide has joined Cambuur on a 2 year deal . One of a few Jong players who are not going to be good enough for our 1st and will leave this summer.Jong Ajax is currently getting a clear out.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 14, 2020 7:30 pm

The clear out of Jong Ajax continues.Nicholas Kuhn ,the German winger ,who spent the last 6 months on loan at Bayern Munich 2
is signing for the German champs,no fee yet mentioned.He was rated a great talent when we signed him but has never developed.

Ajax hoping for Danilo Pereira to go on loan in Eredivisie.Goalie Kotarski ,also to go out on loan,interests Locomotiv Moscow.

2 others sure to be sold Boy Kemper and Norway winger Denis Johnsen

Clear out of 1st team wont start until the main transfer period opens in the rest of Europe in August.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » di jul 14, 2020 10:57 pm

I bet Kuhn is going to turn out to be a good player and I can't understand why he never got a chance with us

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jul 15, 2020 7:38 pm

Rumour today that Sampdoria want Eiting.He has had injuries but still think he could get a chance this season if fit. If we are only going to treat him as a back up player then he probably will leave like Botman.

Its ok selling Botman(not yet sold to Lille) and Eiting but they are good back up players for the squad. In Jong Ajax for these 2 are Taylor and Rensch and they are not yet ready .Pierie is simply poor and should go on loan.

So I would prefer to keep Botman and Eiting and sell Marin, Alvarez, Magallan ,all poor buys who are not as good as the players we have.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo jul 15, 2020 11:05 pm

SPL schreef:
wo jul 15, 2020 7:38 pm
Rumour today that Sampdoria want Eiting.He has had injuries but still think he could get a chance this season if fit. If we are only going to treat him as a back up player then he probably will leave like Botman.

Its ok selling Botman(not yet sold to Lille) and Eiting but they are good back up players for the squad. In Jong Ajax for these 2 are Taylor and Rensch and they are not yet ready .Pierie is simply poor and should go on loan.

So I would prefer to keep Botman and Eiting and sell Marin, Alvarez, Magallan ,all poor buys who are not as good as the players we have.
I agree wholeheartedly -
1. keep Botman and Eiting
2. sell Magallan and Pierie
3. rent out one of Marin or Alvarez

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 17, 2020 11:26 am

The cull continues as Boy Kemper ,Jong Ajax defender, signs for ADO for 3 years.Kotarksi,Danilo still to be loaned out and Johnsen sold and that will be about that for Jong.

Meanwhile Club Brugge want Marin ,so fingers crossed.Getting rid of Magallan will be the hardest job,he is not playing regularly with Alaves,a moderate Spanish team.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo jul 19, 2020 9:55 am

I don't have a problem with keeping Carel Eiting, that said, due to his niggling knee injury, he can't play full 90 minutes, so will almost always be a sub. The main concern however is left sided defenders, Tagliafico is under the column of likely to leave. While Onana is likely to stay, and van de Beek is 50/50. Ajax only have Blind and Martinez for the left side of central/full back position.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jul 19, 2020 1:40 pm

Agree with you Ayman we are very low on left sided defenders which is why we should keep Botman.

As I said the other day we have 2 great talents in Jong Ajax with Salah-Eddine at LB and Rensch a 2 footed CD but neither are yet ready.Douglas and Musampa are also with Jong and left footed but are just there as backup filling.

Plaats reactie