Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door SPL » za aug 20, 2022 5:19 pm

Kudus to Everton is evidently nonsense official from Ajax .He is not for sale and no one has offered for him

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 20, 2022 9:04 pm

Yesterday the so called transfer expert Fabrizio Romano said Kudus was as good as signed for Everton . A load of made up rubbish .Today this clown says Antony is not in full training as he wants Ajax to agree with manu. Utter garbage and why are Dutch sites wasting everyones time with this so called Italian know all. He has no more idea than any of us.

Manu have been told 100m and we will agree so the ball is in manu's court . Ajax and Antony both will agree he just trains in the gym for 2 days and maybe miss Sparta. If manu want him we will know by Monday.

I think manu are so desperate they will come back with 100m and we can then bring Ziyech home. What ever but after the Kudus nonsense I doubt anyone should read this Romano's thoughts again.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo aug 21, 2022 12:22 pm

100 M is a ridiculous figure.

All in all I’d rather just keep Antony, but I agree with SPL that Ziyech is a better player so if this all means we get him back, I won’t be complaining.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 23, 2022 1:24 pm

I'm thinking right now that Antony stays at Ajax. ManU are linked to so many players that it's hard to figure out what is really happening. They invested so much in Jadon Sancho and he had a good match last night against Liverpool. I don't think the EPL is right for Antony given the rougher style of play.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di aug 23, 2022 5:22 pm

I don’t think the epl is right for him either and he will get destroyed. but he thinks otherwise and has missed training and posted annoying social media messages so I’ll be glad to see him go. ziyech has flown to Amsterdam on Sunday and I believe antony is all but out. probably around 94-97 million total with more cash upfront than originally presented. 20% of that will go to São Paulo. Yesterday’s victory plays into our hands actually I think, as management will listen more now to eth and will try to get him players he wants at whatever price because the victory against Liverpool shows that he knows what he’s doing in their minds , I mean they paid 70 million for cassemiro which is insane

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do aug 25, 2022 3:13 am

Totally agree - Antony will get eaten up in the EPL against the physical sides. However if we don't get the 100M, I'd happily keep him.

We have agreed personal terms with Ziyech, however Chelsea only wants to sell him and has priced him too high for us right now.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do aug 25, 2022 3:15 am

kezme44 schreef:
di aug 23, 2022 5:22 pm
I don’t think the epl is right for him either and he will get destroyed. but he thinks otherwise and has missed training and posted annoying social media messages so I’ll be glad to see him go. ziyech has flown to Amsterdam on Sunday and I believe antony is all but out. probably around 94-97 million total with more cash upfront than originally presented. 20% of that will go to São Paulo. Yesterday’s victory plays into our hands actually I think, as management will listen more now to eth and will try to get him players he wants at whatever price because the victory against Liverpool shows that he knows what he’s doing in their minds , I mean they paid 70 million for cassemiro which is insane
70M for Casemiro is indeed insane. I was talking to buddies of mine who are RM fans and they were all laughing. Casemiro has no pace left and still makes 5 yard passes. He now doesn't have the luxury of Modric and Kroos playing alongside him to help him out.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 25, 2022 12:56 pm

Well at least Bande has gone, Amiens from France have signed him . Sad because he got a terrible injury and never had the chance to prove himself.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do aug 25, 2022 8:21 pm

Schreuder sounded super confident in the post-CL draw press conference of Antony actually staying back with us this season. That would be quite amazing TBH.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr aug 26, 2022 6:43 pm

ManUre apparently sent a bid of 90M Euros to us today which apparently has been rejected.

Whatever happens with this transfer - we've come such a long way since the days of letting Zlatan go on deadline day for 18M.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 26, 2022 7:46 pm

manu know we wont sell unless they offer 100m . Ajax have to give them a deadline ie. Sunday evening at the latest. Problem now we cannot get a suitable replacement at short notice .

Meanwhile of the lesser players looks like Klaiber is going back to Utrecht and Unuvar is being loaned to a Turkish club.Nothing on Magallan.

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » zo aug 28, 2022 12:19 pm

According various twitter accounts Antony is sold to ManU. Fee is the desired 100 million (!!). Good luck Antony you were fantastic for us.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo aug 28, 2022 12:25 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:
zo aug 28, 2022 12:19 pm
According various twitter accounts Antony is sold to ManU. Fee is the desired 100 million (!!). Good luck Antony you were fantastic for us.
Hope he does well. He played hard for Ajax and it was a shame he missed matthews because of the ankle injury last season
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » zo aug 28, 2022 1:15 pm

de telegraaf also reporting 100 million including bonuses

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 28, 2022 7:43 pm

Hamstra and KJH have done a great job 100m is insane for a player who is not world class. 57m for Martinez also crazy .

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo aug 28, 2022 7:45 pm

Of course 100m is crazy, but it was late in the window and if Man U didn’t strike now they would never get another chance later. I think he has the potential to live up to his price.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 29, 2022 11:42 am

Klaiber leaves on a free back to Utrecht.Like Labyad a poor signing and never good enough .

We just need to get rid of Magallan and Pierie and we have then cleared out all the rubbish signings.Trouble is talk we may keep them as there have been no serious interest.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma aug 29, 2022 2:39 pm

SPL schreef:
za aug 20, 2022 9:04 pm
Yesterday the so called transfer expert Fabrizio Romano said Kudus was as good as signed for Everton . A load of made up rubbish .Today this clown says Antony is not in full training as he wants Ajax to agree with manu. Utter garbage and why are Dutch sites wasting everyones time with this so called Italian know all. He has no more idea than any of us.

Manu have been told 100m and we will agree so the ball is in manu's court . Ajax and Antony both will agree he just trains in the gym for 2 days and maybe miss Sparta. If manu want him we will know by Monday.

I think manu are so desperate they will come back with 100m and we can then bring Ziyech home. What ever but after the Kudus nonsense I doubt anyone should read this Romano's thoughts again.
Fabrizio Romano is usually pretty much on the money. :icon_biggrin.gif:

By the way a Twitter account "Gerjan Hamstelaar" (pseudonym obviously) tends to be way ahead of the rest with transfer news...
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma aug 29, 2022 8:07 pm

Crazy signing fees indeed for us. First Dutch transfer to cross 100M.

That Hamstelaar twitter account most definitely is someone with insider news.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 31, 2022 2:06 pm

Kudus has gone on strike as he wants to move to Everton ,where he will get more money but will be on the bench.If we bring in a replacement for Antony today then Kudus could move tomorrow as transfer deadline day for England ,Germany ,Spain France and Italy is tomorrow.

Meanwhile Ajax confirmed Antony is 95m up front and 5m add ons .

Also Unuvar's loan to to Trabzonspor is agreed.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo aug 31, 2022 7:35 pm

Chelsea has come in with a last minute offer of 50M for Alvarez. WTF is wrong with Tuchel and Chelsea? Is he going to play some sort of 8-1-1 formation?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo aug 31, 2022 7:35 pm

Chelsea offer 50m for Alvarez and he wants to go. Ajax have no time to get a quality replacement and should say no.EPL deadline 24 hours later than Dutch could be a disaster for us.Kudus and Alvarez leaving tomorrow

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo aug 31, 2022 9:19 pm

Can't blame Alvarez as he would get quadruple the salary from Chelsea. Kudus is just unhappy by not getting playing time. When Klaassen gets subbed in ahead of him it's just not right. Ajax cannot compete against English teams because of the TV money. I don't know whether Hamstra and Huntelaar had a plan in mind but if so, it is likely blown out of the water This season is going to be super weird with the WC interfering with things. We don't even play Feyenoord until next year and play PSV just before the WC break and an away match with AZ.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do sep 01, 2022 12:53 pm

Alvarez and Kudus are evidently on strike. Ajax need to say no today but if they have gone on strike they have lost all respect and support from me .Kick them out in January on our terms when we have time to get replacements.

I notice Dall a Danish striker now promoted to Young Ajax has had his contract terminated.He went on loan back to Denmark 2nd half of last season and did not make an impression.Has struggled with us hence the break.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do sep 01, 2022 2:17 pm

Bench both of them for this weekend. I'm tired of this nonsense. This is not how it's done. We fell into the trap with Antony and are now paying the price.

Move Blind to DM.

Plaats reactie