Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door SPL » do sep 01, 2022 6:18 pm

Ajax turned down 17m from Everton today for Kudus. KJH and Hamstra told Alvarez he is not going but Alvarez is making a plea to the Board

If the Board said sell I think all hell will break out and KJH and Hamstra would leave and Schrueder could quit plus Vd Sar.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do sep 01, 2022 7:49 pm

Chelsea about to take on Denis Zakaria on loan from Juve , he is DMF ,so clearly not getting Alvarez.

KJH and Hamstra have been firm ,told Everton and Chelsea where to go on the last day of transfer market.

The 2 of them have done a very good job with sales this summer getting the max out of manu for our 2 top players.On buys I am happy with Bergwijn and Bassey as replacements. Will wait to see what the other signings are like.

Only 2 moans Magallan is still with us and Pierie also but he will play for Young until the winter break and will likely be sold.He played little last season at Twente due to injury.

Young Ajax have had a big clear out and mainly teenagers left. Not sure any of them are ready for the 1st team this season .

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do sep 01, 2022 8:53 pm

SPL schreef:
do sep 01, 2022 7:49 pm

Only 2 moans Magallan is still with us and Pierie also but he will play for Young until the winter break and will likely be sold.He played little last season at Twente due to injury.
Nobody want either one of them. If Pierie has a decent season playing for JA, he might have some transfer value. Magallan has been loaned out for three seasons and not done the job.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do sep 01, 2022 9:01 pm

SPL schreef:
do sep 01, 2022 6:18 pm
Ajax turned down 17m from Everton today for Kudus. KJH and Hamstra told Alvarez he is not going but Alvarez is making a plea to the Board

If the Board said sell I think all hell will break out and KJH and Hamstra would leave and Schrueder could quit plus Vd Sar.
I think even the Board understands that you cannot sell the last day or so of the transfer period and hope to field a competitive team. I hope that Hamstra and KJH can sit down with the players and map out their future. Schreuder really should have integrated Kudus into the team better and the Everton situation probably would not happen. I guess there are still two hours to go before our roster is really set.

Rangers CL match next week should be interesting.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr okt 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Looks like Ocampos's loan will be cancelled and he will return to Sevilla in January .He has not really been given any chance but thankfully the Board said no to paying 20m. We have not spent that wisely this summer. Sanchez does not look special ,Wijndal 10m doesn't look special , Bergwijn alright in the league but for 30m way too much.

Back to this January Alvarez still mentioned as wanted by Newcastle,Chelsea and Barca. Kudus clearly fed up not playing in Mf could be off to Dortmund.Terrible we could lose him and stuck with Klaassen who is Utrecht Heerenveen level.

Gorter will have to go, he gets zero playing time and Ihatteren's loan will finish and he can go back to Juve, dont think we should give him anymore time.

Finally Magallan is unused sub every game , we have to pay him off in January

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 31, 2022 8:54 pm

Ihatteren is not being signed,his loan finishes at the end of December and we are not taking him on he returns to Juventus.His private life seems a mess ,we gave him a chance but I can see him giving up which is a shame as he has real talent.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do nov 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Will be some minor clear out at Young Ajax in January and Jeppe Kjaer Danish winger, who has just a couple of sub games for Young, can leave in January .He cost us 2m ,contract runs to June 2023 and is not being renewed. The lad played in the Danish League before signing for us.But 20/21 there was no youth games so he lost a year,struggled last season at u18 and not ready for Young.

Also in the Young squad Giovanni the Brazilian and Delgardo ,from Ecuador, are not getting much playing time and could leave.
Hansen's contract runs out in June 2023 and looks like he will be sold . Cannot see him extending as he is getting no look in with the 1st.
Pierie ,contract still to 2024 , will leave maybe on loan.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 14, 2022 12:58 pm

Ajax are going to have to rebuild ,I cannot say who we might buy but of the players leaving this winter Alvarez is probably the main one. Gorter will go and Magallan must be paid off.Ocampos is returning.

Looking ahead to the summer is different as several players will be moved out ie Steks,Pasveer,Blind,Klaassen and Timber and Kudus likely to move on.Question marks as to whether Grillitsch,Lucca and Sanchez remain.

It does not help we have given no playing time to any of this season's Young team ,except Baas got a few minutes in half a dozen games when Wijndal was injured.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo nov 16, 2022 2:41 pm

Ocampos is returning to Sevilla. Not official but seems a done deal. We nearly paid 20m for him, but having wasted 4m on his loan he has played 114mins. Schreuder's agent got him here but he has not had a chance to prove himself.

Many fans say Sontje Hansen should have been used in his place but he looks like leaving this winter.Vitesse want him and he probably will go as he is getting nil encouragement from Ajax about getting into the 1st team squad.

A rumour that PSV want V A Dongen but the lad,whose contract runs out next summer ,has had lots of injuries but did get in the 1st team squad in the summer. Ajax are dragging their heels on his extension and Aertssen ,who plays regularly for Young.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 28, 2022 10:15 pm

Training camp in Marbella with 10 1st teamers and 17 Young ,but sadly Schreuder is with them.

Ocampos, Magallan and Pierie not gone as they are able to leave in the winter break . Ocampos back to Sevilla but the other 2 can go. Sontje Hansen is not there but seems like he is leaving in January.

Meanwhile Kudus is making headlines at WC and he will go in January along with Alvarez ,who wants out ,and Blind who has had enough with Schreuder.

We will invest in the winter but given the poor signings in the summer I have zero faith in who we spend our money on.

Still think we will finish 2nd or even 3rd.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di nov 29, 2022 1:48 pm

I reckon it would be justified if Kudus is fed up with the way he’s been treated at Ajax. I think he’s a decent midfielder but for some reason either Klaassen and Taylor are picked ahead of him or he has to play out of position.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di nov 29, 2022 3:21 pm

Ajax may have to buy out Magallan as I don't see any team that wants him. Perie may have some interest.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo nov 30, 2022 6:30 pm

Pierie has joined Excelsior on loan for the rest of the season,with immediate effect.He still has a contract to June 2024.Never good enough for us ,we paid about 5m and wont get more than 500,000 back.

Hansen has not been taken to Spain as Ajax are still talking with him about a contract extension. Rather strange as Kjaer,the Danish lad, is allowed to leave in January and has gone to Spain.

Rumour today that we wont let Alvarez go until the summer,but there is so much interest in Kudus we are likely to see him go.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 02, 2022 9:32 pm

Evidently Sevilla dont currently plan to have Ocampos back . The guy has played 114 mins only , we have decided we dont want him so we will have to see what happens.

The summer signings have been chaos and I have no faith in v d Sar, Hamstar on Schreuder.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 09, 2022 2:32 pm

Antwerp want to sign Daley Blind next month.Still think he is better than Wijndal. Apart from Timber ,who has lost form this season ,I dont rate any of our other defenders.Rensch is young and still developing ,Sanchez ,no idea why we have signed such a limited defender.Bassey does not impress and was poor v Volendam.

I do wonder who will leave in January as many of the players have lost confidence in Schreuder.Having wasted 90m on poor signings last summer I do worry that this hopeless coach wants to spend more money in the winter.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr dec 09, 2022 5:10 pm

Isn't Blind out of contract next summer? If so, this is the only way to get a bit of money for him. He is so athletically limited these days and it forces Ajax to put an extra player on his side to help defend. He is OK for the NT in the formation van Gaal uses as there are three back line defenders and Blind does not push up the same way Dumfries does on the right side. I would be surprised if Ajax extend his contract with the same wages he is getting paid right now.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 09, 2022 8:25 pm

Daley's contract runs out in June but I read Antwerp want him on a free.Will have to wait and see.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » za dec 10, 2022 3:10 am

This is how I see it too. Blind looks good in the Netherlands’ back five as he can focus on his passing role and he has cover from good CBs.

It hasn’t worked at Ajax with Bassey at CB, because he’s often out of position.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo dec 14, 2022 8:04 pm

Daley Blind can leave on a free transfer in January .Shame he will leave like this but he is getting slower.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do dec 15, 2022 1:27 am

SPL schreef:
wo dec 14, 2022 8:04 pm
Daley Blind can leave on a free transfer in January .Shame he will leave like this but he is getting slower.
He was never the same player after the cardiac incident. It's a shame it had to come to this, he was really quite good in the 2019 CL run season.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di dec 27, 2022 2:53 pm

and ajax have terminated blind’s contract. probably the best for both parties.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di dec 27, 2022 5:30 pm

kezme44 schreef:
di dec 27, 2022 2:53 pm
and ajax have terminated blind’s contract. probably the best for both parties.

How much better for our club would it be if not Daley Blinds but Schreuders contract would directly be terminated!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di dec 27, 2022 8:42 pm

Sad way for a true Ajax legend to leave.Wijndal and Bassey are poor and neither an improvement on Daley ,even though he has slowed down a bit.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di dec 27, 2022 9:00 pm

SPL schreef:
di dec 27, 2022 8:42 pm
Wijndal and Bassey are poor and neither an improvement on Daley ,even though he has slowed down a bit.
Probably Ajax will again piss away many millions on the transfermarket, after they find out Wijndal and Bassey are both roads towards nowhere.

I wouldn't even be surprised that after Schreuder gets fired, Ajax will get Blind back for an enormous salary. But more likely Alfred Schreuder will get to spend between 60 and 95 million euros again and then brings in pure rubbish.

Be prepared :1evil.gif: Ajacieden :tranen.gif: for bad years to come. Schreuder will very likely coach the Feyenoord-Ajax game to a defeat with humiliating big numbers and then Van der Sar will still do nothing.

At one point Alfred Jodocus Kwakzalver will go out, but I'm afraid that by then Champions League entrance and Champions League qualification will be far out of our reach already.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo dec 28, 2022 2:51 pm

Agree 100% with you Cruijff ,I sadly think we will be 3rd under Schreuder backed by the useless V D Sar. Only transfer talk at present is buying a new MF and a goalie but nothing about the defence.

The defence has been poor but with Blind gone we have 2 on the left side, Bassey and Wijndal and I am not impressed with either.Timber is struggling, and will leave in the summer, Rensch still does not look comfortable and Sanchez is a rubbish signing.

We paid nearly 100m in the summer for 10 players and the only one I would keep is Brobbey. I fear we will spend another 60 or 70m in January but they wont add anything with hopeless Schreuder in charge.

My other main fear is we are not giving youth a chance.I am not saying Regeer or Baas / Salah-Eddine would be starters but they are good enough as back up so Sanchez and Wijndal were not necessary. Fitz-Jim could get the minutes Grillitsch got. Signing of Ocampos a joke,if Sevilla dont want him back he cannot join another side next month as you cannot play for 3 sides in a season.

Bad luck for Kaplan, but why did we need him.Read Showtime's article yesterday about CD for Young ie Aertsson and Gooijer for RCD and Hato Milovanovic LCD .All real talents and 16 year old Hato is the real deal.

And when did the beautiful football that Cruijff and Ajax are famous for need a beanpole pinch hitter like Lucca.Talk of him returning to Italy next month. Good job.

Plaats reactie