Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 19, 2019 4:25 pm

Ayman schreef:Looks like de Ligt will go to either Liverpool or Barcelona, Man City with an outside chance of signing him. We are going to have a big gaping hole at the back!
I still don't understand what Raiola's transfer ban means. He can't do anything for three months which I think ends in mid-August.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma mei 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Ayman schreef:Looks like de Ligt will go to either Liverpool or Barcelona, Man City with an outside chance of signing him. We are going to have a big gaping hole at the back!

Looks like De Ligt is going nowhere.
He does not even want to play for Manchester City and also not for other plastic clubs like Chelsea and PSG.

He is very good friends with Frenkie de Jong, though.

And OUCH... look how slow Piqué looked :blush.gif: against Eibar last weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3odjZGNM0

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mei 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Cruijff schreef:

He does not even want to play for Manchester City and also not for other plastic clubs like Chelsea and PSG.

Too many rumors about de Ligt. Spanish media say it will be either Juve, Bayern or Barca. Bayern want Leroy Sana more than de Ligt and their technical director has already said that they are not going spend a lot of money of transfers this summer (€80M max). Juve probably have the money to spend and Barca hate Raiola's demands. I do think de Ligt will leave but I'll keep him on the roster until the transfer papers are signed!!! :drecul.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mei 20, 2019 2:37 pm

I don't see the point of Mathijs going to Barca if he's going to sit on the bench behind Pique and Lenglet. He should just stay back for another year and go to a club which really needs him & can put him in the starting 11. He can ask Overmars for a better contract for the year and give him some type of sharing over 80 million - like we've apparently done with Nico.

With De Ligt staying back, a team which together has experienced the semis of the CL and a fit and hungry Eiting, who knows. We could be in for of a big season again.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma mei 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Amol schreef:I don't see the point of Mathijs going to Barca if he's going to sit on the bench behind Pique and Lenglet.

I don't see the point for Matthijs (dubbel t) to leave in 2019 at all.
Every real big player in Dutch football history did at least win more than 1, 2 or 3 titles with Ajax.

Barcelona is over the hill and their back 4 did become a joke. Would like to see how teams like Barça and Bayern can fix it with a couple years of try and error without taking the 5 best players of Ajax.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma mei 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Cruijff schreef:

Too many rumors about de Ligt. Spanish media say it will be either Juve, Bayern or Barca.
Rumors are just rumors.
Do you know how many incorrect rumors these 12 Spanish newspapers publish every day?
So how many mistakes they make every year if they bring out "worthless old paper" 365 days a year? :smallgrin.gif:

It is much more fun to beat Juve than to play for Juve.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mei 20, 2019 5:06 pm

I agree about all the transfer rumors being just a bunch of BS. de Ligt would be wise to stay at Ajax. Barcelona have way too many hole in their lineup and maybe even Frenkie is wondering whether he made the correct decision. If Messi every gets injured, Barca are in big trouble. Suarez has knee problems and is the other side of 30. Coutinho cannot play in their system. The defense is porous. Juventus are old and too slow which is why they were taken down by Ajax. Allegri resigned as trainer last week and who knows what will happen under a new trainer. One more year at Ajax will only increase de Ligt's value.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 21, 2019 10:55 pm

We might as well get used to the fact that de Ligt is gone. Too many suitors out there, one is bound to net him a contract.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo mei 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Ayman schreef:We might as well get used to the fact that de Ligt is gone.
Why?
Mino Raiola does not want to sell him before he has played the Euros 2020 because a tournament with the national team will increase his transfer value.

Also Mino Raiola wants to get a bonus in 2019 (for renewing a contract with Overmars) and also one in 2020 (for selling him to another team).
If he sells De Ligt to Barcelona already in 2019 he's not going to make any other transfers the upcoming years.....

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mei 22, 2019 5:14 pm

I kind of thing our good friend in Amsterdam may be correct! I suspect the chances of de Ligt staying are right now about 40%. If he stays at Ajax he is captain and will start every match. Yes, Ajax have to go through qualifying for CL football but it's doable as they showed last season. If he goes to Barca, he probably splits time with Piquet. The only top team that he is probably guaranteed a starting spot is Juventus who have problems with their back line. I'm not sure he is an automatic starter with the top EPL teams.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo mei 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Orange14 schreef:I kind of thing our good friend in Amsterdam may be correct! I suspect the chances of de Ligt staying are right now about 40%. If he stays at Ajax he is captain and will start every match. Yes, Ajax have to go through qualifying for CL football but it's doable as they showed last season. If he goes to Barca, he probably splits time with Piquet. The only top team that he is probably guaranteed a starting spot is Juventus who have problems with their back line. I'm not sure he is an automatic starter with the top EPL teams.

It's a lot slimmer, don't forget even if Barca and Juve are out of the picture, there is Bayern Munich, which I would prefer. But I think he would end up at Juve or Barca.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 23, 2019 11:41 am

Matusiwa is joining Groningen.Good luck to him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Navajo Bakboord Jong Ajax RB,has signed for Heracles to 2021 plus a year option.He still had a year left of his contract but Dest was used ahead of him in the 2nd half of this season.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr mei 24, 2019 3:38 pm

The one thing different this year compared to most of our history is that Ajax doesn't have the need to sell De Ligt to make money. If the player wishes to stay, we have the financial strength now to keep him.

I've read over the years how some of our players were sold even when they wanted to stay at Ajax. I have my fingers crossed still.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr mei 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Just read where Raiola -- who is his agent -- has been suspended from any operations for 3 months -- the article didn't say why -- but maybe this will throw a wrench into any transfer activity on his part.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr mei 24, 2019 5:54 pm

rjf1 schreef:Just read where Raiola -- who is his agent -- has been suspended from any operations for 3 months -- the article didn't say why -- but maybe this will throw a wrench into any transfer activity on his part.
This is somewhat old news. The Italian FA banned him for three months and suggested that FIFA do the same which they did. The ban expires in mid-August. While it directly affects Raiola, he has lawyers on his staff who are unaffected and can deal with contract issues. It is well known that he is asking Barcelona for an increase in his share of the transfer fee for facilitation. this is the main reason why Barca have not completed any deal. Ajax seem to believe that de Ligt will leave this summer but we don't know if they have made an offer to increase the salary if he stays for another season.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr mei 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Yeah the ban happened a few weeks ago and expires in mid-August. CL Round 3 Qualifiers which is where Ajax starts next season are in the first week of August. Not sure if participation in Qualifiers cup-ties players.

Also based on the stories which the sports sites/newspapers are producing, it seems that Barca are reluctant to increase their offer about 75million Euros. Now, I do not know why Marc is selling for so cheap, if we are to believe the rumours.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di jun 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Ajax have rejected a €40 million offer from Atlético Madrid for David Neres. The Brazilian forward himself is said to be keen on a move to the Spanish capital.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jun 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Robin Schouten a fullback, who came from AZ , and played for Jong Ajax in 2017/18 and on loan last season at Volendam has joined NAC on a 2 year deal .Didn't shine for Jong so good luck to him

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jun 17, 2019 5:47 pm

It's now official, Sinkgraven to Bayer Leverkusen on a four year contract. I've updated the 2019-20 roster listing to reflect this.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 17, 2019 7:19 pm

5m the fee. A talent but never fully fit .All the best to him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jun 18, 2019 9:33 am

Jong Ajax winger Che Nunnely is off to Willem ll according to reports. Not good enough from what i have seen of him.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jun 18, 2019 1:18 pm

SPL schreef:Jong Ajax winger Che Nunnely is off to Willem ll according to reports. Not good enough from what i have seen of him.
He has lots of speed but not so much technique.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Bijleveld now leaves to Heracles Almelo for 2 years contract. He had an option with us for another year but decided to leave.Not good enough for our 1st but good luck.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Reports suggest de Ligt is taking the money and going to Juve for 75m.Very sad as I dont like Italian football or Italian clubs. Ziyech is wanted by Sevilla and the papers say he has a fixed fee of 30m .(v d Sar has said Ajax dont put in fixed fees in contracts.)

Finally Real want Donny but only for 50m we want 65m. When he returns from international duty I predict Neres will go.

All gloomy.

Plaats reactie