Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Manneken Pis

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Manneken Pis » zo mei 09, 2021 1:28 pm

This summer Taglio will leave, and probably Neres, as Overmars we need 50M€ in transfers to balance the books. It means we need a goalie (Onana isn't signing apparently which is a sad sign of the times), a left back (or Blind is back), another winger and a backup quality striker. Unless people who know Jong Ajax see players ready to step up?
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 09, 2021 7:34 pm

We have signed Pasveer as a goalie so we wont buy another.Maybe we will also buy another MF on top of those listed by MP above.

From Jong I dont see anyone at present other than Taylor although he could do with a season on loan to play regularly rather than just sub at Ajax. Unuvar and Reeger both still 17 probably need another year at Jong. Hansen has had a terrible season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Kasanwirjo,Jong Ajax defender aged 19,has signed for Groningen on a 3 year deal. Like Q Timber his contract runs out next month and he has turned down a new deal with us . Both are right footed defenders and neither looked like breaking through with us so have joined clubs where they will get 1st team chances.

I will make a comment of Jong season after their last game this week but goalie Reiziger and CD Llansana are the 2 remaining players whose contracts run out next month.Both rumoured to be going and Groningen mentioned for both.Llansana has indicated he doesn't want another season with Jong!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Jong Ajax goalie Daan Reiziger has joined Vitesse.His contract has not been extended by us.I read Raatsie a youth who has been on the Jong bench could go to Volendam.

With Onana ,Scherpen Kotarski also off only 2 out of 7 contracted goalies from this season remain ie. Steks and 17 year old Charlie Setford(Dutch born English dad like Taylor) who is likely to be Jong goalie with Gorter next season.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za mei 29, 2021 11:12 am

I am surprised Mazroui is put on the transfer list, he is far better than Kleiber and can play at left back

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 29, 2021 12:06 pm

I too am surprised Mazraoui is listed.Far better than Klaiber but maybe he wont extend his contract ,which runs for another year,hence Ajax want to get some money. Onana,Tagliafico Neres,Labyad,Traore all listed with Scherpen about to go.

Selling all that lot leaves about 16 in our squad with Ekkelenkamp possibly extending and being rented out. Only Taylor from Jong is ready but Danilo,Jensen and Eiting are back from loan and it remains to be seen if any of these stays.Ajax want Danilo to start pre season training.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za mei 29, 2021 2:16 pm

SPL schreef:
za mei 29, 2021 12:06 pm
I too am surprised Mazraoui is listed.Far better than Klaiber but maybe he wont extend his contract ,which runs for another year,hence Ajax want to get some money. Onana,Tagliafico Neres,Labyad,Traore all listed with Scherpen about to go.
Mazraoui should be a desirable player for a decent team as he is still young and has demonstrated his worth both in the league and Europe. Maybe we can get €10-15M for him. Tagliafico has a buyout clause of €25M if I recall correctly. Good LBs are hard to find and I think Ajax will end up with a nice profit here. I have no clue what Neres will bring. There were big Euros two years ago before he injured his knee. Right now he is not as good as Antony and we may be lucky to get €20M if that. If we make any money at all on Labyad or Traore, I will be amazed. Traore looks as though he has put on a lot of weight since getting injured in December. His only claim to fame was the five goal match against VVV in the fall. Onana is a curious case with the drug suspension and the seemingly lack of interest even before that. I think he wanted to move up over a year ago but there were no takers at the time. Is he really a good keeper for a top team or just someone good enough for a mid-table EPL, Spanish or German club. Hard to tell. The Lille keeper Maignan just moved to Milan to replace Donnarumma who refused to extend for about €12M and maybe that is all Onana is worth.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 29, 2021 3:29 pm

Ajax asking 10m for Traore, Atlanta and one of the Moscow sides are interested plus some unknown.sides. Traore will make decent player in time but if we can get 10m plus the 5m for Scherpen then Overmars has done very well.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » za mei 29, 2021 4:10 pm

nous is holding out for a much improved contract and sounds like Ajax are ready to let him go. we probably should get 10-15 for him.no idea about neres but we are definitely not getting anywhere close to the 50 million that he was rumored to be worth a couple of years ago. in retrospect it’s good we have sold de ligt and de king when we did

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 30, 2021 11:00 am

Long shot but I hope everyone stays except for Traore and Labyad. It would be nice to see that Ajax have kept their squad from the 18/19 season. And bust that myth from critics that Ajax lost all their players from that season. If that happens and Ajax sign Sulemana and (another long shot) resign Brobbey, then Ajax will be a force to reckon with in Europe, however the chances of all this happening is close to zeo :blush.gif:

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jun 03, 2021 6:28 pm

kezme44 schreef:
za mei 29, 2021 4:10 pm
nous is holding out for a much improved contract and sounds like Ajax are ready to let him go. we probably should get 10-15 for him.no idea about neres but we are definitely not getting anywhere close to the 50 million that he was rumored to be worth a couple of years ago. in retrospect it’s good we have sold de ligt and de king when we did
I'm up for doing that with Nous. He is still really good at making intelligent runs forward into the box and with crossing.

Keeps getting injured - which is why Marc probably wants to sell

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 10, 2021 8:49 pm

With Onana able to play from November we may get somewhere near 10m for him.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jun 10, 2021 11:18 pm

SPL schreef:
do jun 10, 2021 8:49 pm
With Onana able to play from November we may get somewhere near 10m for him.
I posted this in the wrong section earlier today. Apparently Arsenal are interested.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 12, 2021 1:24 pm

KRC Genk, managed by John van der Brom, have approached Ajax for a transfer of Carel Eiting. They want to purchase him. They finished second in the Belgian league and qualified for the CL play in round.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » za jun 12, 2021 5:28 pm

I wonder what we’ll get for him, 4-6 million? traore supposed to leave for Donetsk for 10 million though I have not seen confirmation yet.

we also supposedly lowered the price for tagliafico to 12 million from 25. hey, 50% off! inter night pull the trigger

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo jun 13, 2021 12:42 pm

kezme44 schreef:
za jun 12, 2021 5:28 pm
I wonder what we’ll get for him, 4-6 million? traore supposed to leave for Donetsk for 10 million though I have not seen confirmation yet.

we also supposedly lowered the price for tagliafico to 12 million from 25. hey, 50% off! inter night pull the trigger
Tagliafico is 28 years old and perhaps that is a factor. I still think he is worth a bit more than that but the pandemic has wrecked all teams finances other than those in England that still got lots of TV money. Player valuations will be low this year for all transfers.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jun 13, 2021 6:12 pm

Barca want Martinez and Gravenberch,sadly they have no money.Martinez is quoted as valued at 23m but we want 20m for Scherpen so Martinez we would want a min.40m . Gravenberch quoted at 35m but 50m is more likely.

Barca wont get either player this summer and can forget the special relations with Ajax they will have to pay market values.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » zo jun 13, 2021 7:52 pm

SPL schreef:
zo jun 13, 2021 6:12 pm
but we want 20m for Scherpen
What????
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Sorry I meant 20m for Schuurs. I quoted Scherpen giving souras a shock.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma jun 14, 2021 1:37 pm

:biggrin.gif: :biggrin.gif:

that's better mate! for a moment there, I thought I had no idea about football as a sport
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 14, 2021 7:53 pm

I will try and put the correct name in future when posting.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo jun 16, 2021 7:43 pm

souras84 schreef:
zo jun 13, 2021 7:52 pm
SPL schreef:
zo jun 13, 2021 6:12 pm
but we want 20m for Scherpen
What????
I was shocked as well.

If Overmars does manage to sell Scherpen for 20M this summer, I might just fly across the pond to shake the man's hand when travel is allowed again.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » do jun 17, 2021 1:34 pm

I’ll admit I raised an eyebrow, but most of my transfer and contract news comes from SPL’s posts, so I just assumed it was correct.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 17, 2021 7:19 pm

Blimey I did cock up with quoting the wrong name .I will double check names in future.

Apologies again.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 18, 2021 7:19 pm

Traore has signed for Donetsk of Ukraine , we get 10m although that might include add ons.

Looked over weight after the winter break thus he was only 3rd striker.A very good amount for a spare youngster with just 1 year of his contract left.With no 2 striker Brobbey going for nothing this 10m is welcome.

Ajax want 50m from sales and look like getting it from players on loan and 3rd choice players. Traore 10m, Scherpen probably 5m ,only no 3 goalie. The rest from loan players, Marin 10m,Lang 6m, with Danilo,Eiting Jensen and Magallan all possibly being sold.

Plaats reactie