Andy22
Contacteer:

Bericht door Andy22 » di apr 19, 2005 8:19 am

Philippe, English please!! :D
"I am a Maniac, an AJAX-maniac"

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » di apr 19, 2005 8:34 am

Andy22 schreef:Philippe, English please!! :D
The article Philippe copied and pasted basically said Barça are interested in Maxwell and Trabelsi....nothing more of note.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di apr 19, 2005 8:42 am

Manneken Pis schreef:The article Philippe copied and pasted basically said Barça are interested in Maxwell and Trabelsi....nothing more of note.
Well... It is very interesting that Ajax are currently talking with Hatem Trabelsi about a contract extension... Very remarkable, given the history of this chap (conflict with Ajax and all that).

Maxwell will probably go, but they're trying to keep Trabelsi - and in a couple of TV interviews I saw he actually seemed to be up for it.

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » di apr 19, 2005 12:13 pm

In the Mundo Deportivo :

"Otra de las prioridades de Rijkaard y de Txiki es fichar un central. Milito es el que más gusta, entre otras cosas por su condición de zurdo, pero hay otros jugadores que también interesan a la secretaría técnica azulgrana.

Uno de ellos es Johnny Heitinga (21 años), defensa del Ajax que puede jugar de central y de lateral derecho y que ya disputó la pasada Eurocopa con Holanda. Por su condición de neerlandés, Rijkaard y Ten Cate también lo conocen perfectamente y saben que es un gran defensor que posee un buen toque de balón y que domina el juego por alto. A diferencia de Kromkamp, no es de los que sube mucho al ataque. También tiene contrato hasta 2008."

Translation :

'Another priority of Frank Rijkaard is to sign a central defender. Milito is his favourite, mainly because he is left-footed, but the technical director of the Blaugranas is interested in many other players.

One of them is Johnny Heitinga (21 years old), defender of Ajax Amsterdam that can play either as a central defender or as right back, and who played for Holland at 2004 Euro in Portugal. Rijkaard and Ten Cate know him very well (they're Dutch), they know that he is a great defender, with a good ball touch and that he is really good with the header/ in the aerial play (# not sure about this one #). The big difference with Jan Kronkamp is that he's not as keen on attacking as the player of AZ. Besides he's got a contract with Ajax til' 2008"

Note : I've not spoken a word of Spanish since high school, if I've made a big mistake feel free to correct me.
meh :|

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di apr 19, 2005 4:12 pm

No hablo espa~ol con fluencia pero yo pienso que Carcajou esta derecho.Ajax Netwerk also has a Heitinga of interest to Barca story.Barca? Juve? Let silly season begin! Also a report that Lobont may leave, choices of Blind would be Vonk en Stekelenberg, and one to effect of Pienaar not being given a new deal..yet(AT5)
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » di apr 19, 2005 5:48 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Well... It is very interesting that Ajax are currently talking with Hatem Trabelsi about a contract extension... Very remarkable, given the history of this chap (conflict with Ajax and all that).

Maxwell will probably go, but they're trying to keep Trabelsi - and in a couple of TV interviews I saw he actually seemed to be up for it.

K.

when in doubt... blame the agent :yes:
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo apr 20, 2005 8:20 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Well... It is very interesting that Ajax are currently talking with Hatem Trabelsi about a contract extension... Very remarkable, given the history of this chap (conflict with Ajax and all that).

AT5 report that Trabelsi has turned down Ajax's offer. So it seems like he will leave after all...

K.
Still alive...

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo apr 20, 2005 6:12 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:

AT5 report that Trabelsi has turned down Ajax's offer. So it seems like he will leave after all...

K.
I'm shocked, truly shocked... ;)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 21, 2005 11:40 pm

BAD NEWS x4

There is a report that Maxwell injured his knee tonight and could be out for a while.If we are talking the whole of the summer then he wont get sold this summer but will stay next season before going on a free .

VDV has said no to an extension but Ajax wont sell him but hope to keep him next season Result no money.

One headline says De Jong has not agreed an extension surely we are not going to lose him??

ps Sonck is out for the season. I do not believe we will sell him to BMG even if they stay up.
javascript:emoticon(':sad:')
:sad:
It does not look good at the moment hopefully things will change

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za apr 23, 2005 12:33 pm

A headline on Ajax online appears to say that De Jong is thinking of leaving and there are doubts about Pienaar getting an extension.I hope I have translated right .

It still looks bad at the moment and we could end up selling a few players whose contracts run out in 2006.

If Ajax board allow De Jong to leave they need shooting.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di apr 26, 2005 6:16 pm

I used to be of the opinion that Ajax need to hang on to the core of the side. As of today, and after the pitifully shambolic 1:0, I'm of the opinion that the core is as rotten as the rest of the apple. Hence, Van der Vaart..out, Pienaar..out, Maxwell if well...out, Trabelsi..out, De Jong..out, Heitinga ..out,etc..Might as well start over.Either the present side have lost the plot or have forgotten it. Either way, they rarely resemble Ajax.Best to put together a new side that plays like the name on the front.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Frans

Bericht door Frans » wo apr 27, 2005 9:51 am

Blind3 schreef:I used to be of the opinion that Ajax need to hang on to the core of the side. As of today, and after the pitifully shambolic 1:0, I'm of the opinion that the core is as rotten as the rest of the apple. Hence, Van der Vaart..out, Pienaar..out, Maxwell if well...out, Trabelsi..out, De Jong..out, Heitinga ..out,etc..Might as well start over.Either the present side have lost the plot or have forgotten it. Either way, they rarely resemble Ajax.Best to put together a new side that plays like the name on the front.
And were you thinking this way after wins against AZ and Feyenoord? I still have faith in the players, and in the new coach. Give him the summer break to sort the players out, and we should have a decent team next year.

DanK

Bericht door DanK » wo apr 27, 2005 12:20 pm

Frans schreef:
Blind3 schreef:I used to be of the opinion that Ajax need to hang on to the core of the side. As of today, and after the pitifully shambolic 1:0, I'm of the opinion that the core is as rotten as the rest of the apple. Hence, Van der Vaart..out, Pienaar..out, Maxwell if well...out, Trabelsi..out, De Jong..out, Heitinga ..out,etc..Might as well start over.Either the present side have lost the plot or have forgotten it. Either way, they rarely resemble Ajax.Best to put together a new side that plays like the name on the front.
And were you thinking this way after wins against AZ and Feyenoord? I still have faith in the players, and in the new coach. Give him the summer break to sort the players out, and we should have a decent team next year.
agreed. we should try to hang onto most of the squad. They have shown glimpses in the last few games (last one excepted). It would be a pity to lose de Jong. He is just coming back into form now that blind is playing him in a position Koeman should have.

vDV can probably go. He and Sniejder just get in each others way. Might as well get something for him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 28, 2005 6:55 pm

Sky Sports states that Pienaar has turned down a contract extension.If any players do not want to extend their contracts beyond 2006 they should be sold and no mucking about.

Ajax should now state that VDV , Trabelsi and Pienaar are for sale and even De Jong if he is not going to extend. Pienaar does appear to be a bit of an injury prone lightweight in the last couple of years so not sure which league he would end up in!!! I could not see him in England or Italy .

One point that I find strange is that De Ridder cannot get a game for us but english sides want him and Heitinga who is basically only getting games due to others injured interests Juve and now Barca.

De Ridder hasn't been given a chance but Heitinga is simply not as good as he has been made out to be.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do apr 28, 2005 7:42 pm

SPL schreef: Ajax should now state that VDV , Trabelsi and Pienaar are for sale and even De Jong if he is not going to extend.
I agree.

Pienaar, Maxwell, VDV, De Jong... They're all trying to win time by not signing. Meanwhile they're looking around.

I think it's time to play tough: they either sign a new deal - or we sell 'em.

K.
Still alive...

Feest

Bericht door Feest » do apr 28, 2005 7:50 pm

Well Ko, if De Volkskrant offers you an extension for about 50000 Euro a year, but you know The New York Times is also interested, wouldn't you take that offer to New York as leverage to obtain better wages with a bigger organization?

Sir Alex Ferguson

Bericht door Sir Alex Ferguson » zo mei 01, 2005 12:08 am

I agree with K, you must now back the new coach and play tough. If their heart is not at ajax then you must cash in and take the money.

It is the same at United with Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs, the club must set the agenda and not the players.

Either they sign or they go.

What ajax need now is some commitment and hunger and continually trying to pacify want away 'stars' can not help morale or focus at any football club.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 02, 2005 11:38 am

A headline on one of the Dutch sites states PSV want Nigel De Jong. What is going on with Ajax surely they can do a deal to keep him or is there more to it ??

One transfer that is not going to happen this summer is of course Maxwell, which makes todays list of players Chelsea are to buy as a little sick for Ajax fans.In the Daily Mail it states Maxwell is likely to go to Chelsea for £10M .

Just about proves that all transfer stories are made up!!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mei 02, 2005 11:52 am

The De Jong story is a bit painful... He's said in a few interviews that he's reluctant to sign a new deal at Ajax, because he claims that the club in general and the previous head-coach in particular have broken a few promises they made him in the past. This must have something to do with the fact that he was often on the bench and (if he played) was played at all kinds of different positions all the time. He feels a little bit betrayed and said he wanted to think about it.

I have good hopes that he will sign a new deal, though. Danny Blind is making a very clear statement at the moment: even on Saturday at RBC (when Blind changed a lot of things in the line-up) De Jong played at right midfield. Blind wants him to stay and is genuinely trying to restore Nigel's faith in the club.

I think (touch wood...) that Nigel will sign a new deal eventually. I hope so, for sure...

As for Maxwell: if Chelsea are willing to buy an injured player for 10 million pounds, I say let's do it. Otherwise he will recover in Amsterdam, play half a season or less and walk out of the door for free. Ajax offered him a one year contract extension, which he turned down, so we have every right to sell him if anyone wants him.

K.
Still alive...

Bert
Contacteer:

Bericht door Bert » ma mei 02, 2005 11:54 am

I can see Chelsea doing this. In a year he will be for free and then they will have a lot of competition.
Nog steeds eens met Boem.

En met niemand anders!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mei 02, 2005 12:14 pm

I'm not sure, but if one club in the world would flip 10 million pounds on the table for a cripple player without even blinking their eyes, it would definitely be Chelsea...

By the way: 10 million pounds is approximately 15 million euros. Which would be a very good fee for a summer transfer (that is: during the summer break) of a quality defender (or midfielder), who has only one more season left on his contract.

Obviously, a similar transfer fee for a quality striker, who still has two seasons left on his contract and leaves when the new season has already started, would be an absolutely unacceptable shit fee and a complete fucking joke. But that speaks for itself, of course.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mei 03, 2005 7:28 am

According to newspaper Algemeen Dagblad Manchester United have made an 'official' move for Nigel de Jong, but Ajax reportedly turned them down and will absolutely not let De Jong go.

Franklin Sedoc, agent of Hatem Trabelsi, has confirmed that PSV have been in touch with him. The Tunisian can leave Ajax for a limited transfer fee and PSV are willing to pay him a very good salary. Sedoc told Voetbal International that Trabelsi will take PSV's offer into consideration. According to insiders it is unlikely that he will choose for another Dutch club. Big foreign clubs are also interested in his services.

(By the way: PSV are also after Abubakari Yakubu, who was just sold to Vitesse by Ajax...).

K.
Still alive...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo mei 04, 2005 4:42 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:According to newspaper Algemeen Dagblad Manchester United have made an 'official' move for Nigel de Jong, but Ajax reportedly turned them down and will absolutely not let De Jong go.

K.

Manchester United offered 3 mln euro for him. Also Arsenal wants to buy Nigel de Jong, but they don't make an official proposal yet.

English press wrote, that Daniel de Ridder will join Tottenham next season. His price- 2,5 mln pounds (+/- 3,8 mln euro). No club has decided to confirm or deny this information.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 04, 2005 5:46 pm

Ajax do not seem to have learnt from the past in giving out contracts.Of the 23 players in the first team squad, 8 have contracts to 2006 and thus we are now in the position of having to sell the best of them cheaply rather than let them go for nothing next season. Once we have sorted all these out Sneijder, Grygera,Escude, Mitea, Babel and Maduro all have contracts to 2007 and surely the club should now be negotiating extensions for these players .( Emanuelson who is likely to be officially in the squad next season also has a contract to 2006)

How the club can be in a position to have left De Jong with only 1 year left before trying to get an extension is just rank poor management.What makes it even more crazy is that we still have a player called Kwame Quanseh who has 1 year still to go of a 5 year contract.Ikedia and Van Der Gun are now coming to the end of their 5 year contracts and all 3 of these are now on loan for the 3 rd year in a row.

Moan ure , for their sins, do not let anyone under 30 run their contracts down below 2 years, hence they are getting their knickers in a twist with Ferdinand. I have to quote this loathsome scum of a club because this is the correct way that Ajax should be run.

I accept that Trabelsi, VDV and Maxwell all made it clear last summer that they would not extend beyond 2006 so they were likely to go but Ajax has to do better with the talented youngsters we are producing.We cannot keep letting young players go on the cheap.

Whilst I am having a moan about players going and contracts etc. I might add that we may in the long term not be doing ourselves any favours by playing lads of 18 regularly. After 2/3 years in the team and being picked so early by Holland they start to attract attention before we have had the best out of them .

You all may think this is a crazy comment as this club is famous for its youth but do any of you really believe it was in our best interests for Babel to play for Holland at the age of 18 and Maduro to be picked after 2 games for us. Both probably think they have made it and the message to the world is AJAX have 2 more gems to take.

I accept that we are not considered a so called big club in terms of money but we should not be a nursery to theItalians, English or Spanish giants.( Of whom only Real and Milan have better records of winnng in Europe of course)

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » zo mei 08, 2005 10:08 pm

Its really bugged me today that His Royal Highness, RvdV, made such an issue at the start of the season that the club had to choose between him or Zlatan. We know which one the club selected but now the men in grey suits must be feeling really stupid (again) and I am feeling really irked that after all of that he has announced he now wants to sod off. I say good riddance -he just doesn't have this club at heart.

Which brings me to another of our players that apparently wishes to move on - Nigel de Jong. Now this is a guy who at every opportunity kissed the badge on the jersey to prove to all of us how much he loved the club. What on earth happened to this feeling or was it just a show?

Rant over.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Plaats reactie