Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Didn't watch the Oranje game yesterday but at least it was 3 points.

Cruijff asked for an updates on Ajax well the U18 and U19 have played today

U18 lost 2-1 to Germany . Bakboord ,Nunnely and Kemper all played .

U19 beat Georgia 1-0 All 5 Ajax played ie Zeefuik de Ligt , de Wit,Sierhuis and Kluivert.

Just U 20 tonight and U21 tomorrow.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di nov 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Thanks mate! :smile-ajax.gif:

Let's see wat U21 will do today.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di nov 15, 2016 9:46 pm

I only saw the final 21 minutes of the Jong Oranje match against Portugal. Riedewald and Bazoer started and Lartey Sanniez came on late. Zivkovic got the Dutch goal in a 1-1 draw. He was playing on the left wing when I tuned in and looked good. He has fantastic speed. He may be one of those players who can move between positions. I don't know how he is doing with Utrecht so far but maybe with all the problems we have on the wing he can fit in there.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 15, 2016 9:47 pm

U21 ended up with a 1-1 draw v Portugal ,Zivkovic scored the goal. Bazoer and Riedewald started and Sanniez came on late as a sub to make his U21 debut.

To finish my mini round up U20 drew 1-1 with France, Bergsma and Savastano both started.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Big game coming up for Oranje on Saturday although not sure how Tete or de Ligt make the squad.De Ligt could be the youngest player in Oranje since 1931!

There are Ints at U18,U19 and U21 with many Ajax.

U19 play 3 Ints in a qualifying group for the Euros this summer. Finland,Ukraine Greece and the Dutch have to win the group to reach the finals. Zeefuik,Kluivert,Sierhuis and de Wit but no Eiting!

The U21 and U18 both play 2 friendlies each. U21 include v d Beek,Nouri Riedewald and deJong who only comes in as replacement for Bazoer.

U18 have 6 Ajax ,Bakboord,Kemper,Lang Nunnely( all A1 regulars and contracted.) Lopez a winger now an A1 regular and Kaars a striker and 2nd choice behind Sierhuis's both uncontracted.

Last week our U17 won their 3 match group to qualify for Euros in the summer. Redan ,full back Bakker and midfielder de la Vega the only Ajax at this level.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za mar 25, 2017 12:42 pm

de Vrij missed training yesterday so it's possible that de Ligt gets the start against Bulgaria. Klaassen is also likely to start and perhaps Viergever if Blind wants to play with two left footed CBs. I'll miss the match as we are going to visit family and I'll be on the road.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 26, 2017 11:24 am

Watched most of the game very poor performance by all Oranje. de Ligt at fault for the first but no way can a17 year old kid be blamed. Blind must be mad choosing him ,way too early in his career.

I have been a fan of Oranje since 1974 but last night was painful watching.

Better news in the lesser ints. U19 have beaten Finland 1-0 and Ukraine 2-0 so a draw v Greece on Tuesday will qualify for U19 Euros .Not only did all 4 Ajax start v Ukraine but our U19 goalie de Lange was called up as standby.(Not sure why Eiting in not in the squad)

U18 drew 1-1 with Austria ,5 Ajax played. U21 beat Finland 2-0 just de Jong played. Nouri and v d Beek likely to play tomorrow but Riedewald has flu.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Danny Blind sacked, Fred Grim in charge for Italy.Dont think many Oranje fans will mourn. To me picking de Ligt suggested Blind wasn't fit to be in charge.

Having done a great job in trying to destroy the kid by putting all that pressure on him Ajax must be lucky the kid comes across mentally strong and Barry Hulshoff is his advisor and will soon put him right.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma mar 27, 2017 11:23 am

Yes, calling up De Ligt at his age with only a handfull of senior games at Ajax beggars belief.
As you say, let's hope it doesn't destroy his self confidence .... totally irresponsible from Blind.

LVG is reported to be consulting on the next manager choice.
I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Frank dB.....
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mar 27, 2017 11:54 am

Manneken Pis schreef:Yes, calling up De Ligt at his age with only a handfull of senior games at Ajax beggars belief.
As you say, let's hope it doesn't destroy his self confidence .... totally irresponsible from Blind.

LVG is reported to be consulting on the next manager choice.
I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Frank dB.....

They should go for Ronald Koeman

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mar 27, 2017 1:19 pm

I missed the match as we were traveling to New York for a family event. Starting de Ligt was just the worst choice in the world. He will recover from this and I think become one of the better defenders we have had at Ajax. I don't think any trainer who has an ounce of sanity would want to take over this team right now. There is just too little quality. Koeman won't leave Everton right now.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm

They have short listed Clarence Seedorf for the Dutch national team. If they are going to try and experiment, why not throw in Wim Jonk?

zeux

Bericht door zeux » ma mar 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Ayman schreef:They have short listed Clarence Seedorf for the Dutch national team. If they are going to try and experiment, why not throw in Wim Jonk?
I think they short listed about everyone standing on two legs with a whiff of 'manager' around himself (albeit distinct) and not currently holding a contract.
"Mensen worden door vraagtekens aan het denken gezet, niet door uitroeptekens." J.L. Heldring

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Will they consider a foreigner, oh sorry this is Holland not England!

Glad you all agree on de Ligt.Probably that was the last straw for Blind. Van Gaal does youth in a big way but he would not have picked de Ligt. As I said yesterday he comes across mentally strong and discusses everything with Hulshoff,his mentor.

Really dont know where Oranje go now. I would ask V Gaal if he could see out the qualifiers.

Nb U21 lost 1-0 to Austria today . v d Beek and Nouri played although Nouri started on the wing.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mar 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Frank de Boer has ruled himself out of taking charge of the Dutch national team. Meanwhile Ronald de Boer has recommended Henk ten Cate. Bad idea since he isn't a good foreman as per his spell at Ajax https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/de-b ... portskeeda

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Tete and Klaassen starting tonight , de Ligt thankfully back to the bench. Never see the point in friendly Ints. Surely you play a friendly before the WC qualifier??

Good news U19 drew 0-0 with Greece but finish top of the group and reach the U19 Euro finals in the summer.Kluivert Zeefuik and de Wit played but Sierhuis stayed on the bench.How do they pick a moderate midfielder like de Wit and not pick Eiting!!!!

A great result for the U18s beat Czech Rep. 5-0 .Noa Lang scored 3 and Nunnely 1 ,all 6 Ajax played .

Round up complete!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mar 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Holland lost 1-2 at home to Italy. Holland scored first but Italy responded with a goal a minute later and another on the half hour mark. Klaassen and Tete started Viergever came on as a sub for former Ajax player Daley Blind

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mar 29, 2017 12:34 pm

Klaassen showed better ball skills last night against Italy than he has all season with Ajax. Weird!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo mar 29, 2017 1:32 pm

I wonder if Co Adriaanse has actually retired? He is 69, I hope he would be willing to accept a short term role for the Dutch national teams coach. I know he is an authortarian but that's what this team needs at a time like this

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 18, 2017 8:53 pm

The pre-selection for the friendly coming up was announced today. Klaassen, Tete, Veltman, Viergever, and de Ligt are all in.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 01, 2017 11:07 am

Well Oranje won 2-1 in Morocco but de Ligt got sent off. I am a mega fan of this kid but no way should he be an International.Struggled v Bulgaria in a WC and now a red card.Youngest ever Oranje to get one,beating JC.(Veltman played the full game and Viergever came on as sub)

Too much pressure being put on him but he seems mature beyond his years and will just go back to his home town Abcoude,and talk things through with Barry Hulshoff as he always does.

Meanwhile the U19 euros next month and 5 Ajax in the initial squad. Defenders Bakboord and Kemper,midfield Lang
and de Wit,winger Nunnely. Sierhuis misses out still injured.However where is Eiting and why is he not in the squad!!.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do jun 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Before De Ligt was sent off, he was brutally kicked twice by the Moroccans!!! One tackle almost broke his leg... No bookings...
May the Force be with you

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jun 01, 2017 1:01 pm

SPL schreef:where is Eiting and why is he not in the squad!!.
He had a falling out with the trainer.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 01, 2017 2:17 pm

I did read de Ligt was badly tackled .

Thanks for the Eiting news, I assumed he must have had some falling out as he is a class player and must be one of the best u19's the Dutch could pick.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo jun 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Klaassen, Tete, Veltman to start in tonights friendly against Ivory Coast, while two former Ajax players, Blind and Cillessen will also start.

Plaats reactie