Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door Cruijff » di jan 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Video about football in The Netherlands.

The Netherlands, we always come back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeN0HRUmH0U

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Mention of our talents aged 15 to 17 well Oranje have U16 and U17 4 nation tournaments this weekend in Portugal and loads of Ajax

U16 have v d Heuvel a goalie,Bonnah,Baas Dirksen all defenders,Reeger midfield and attacker Hoogewerf. (Hoogewerf,Bonnah and Reeger have played regularly for our U17 this season and Baas and Dirksen getting some games at that level) Sadly first game v Germany ended in losing on Pens!

U17 have Eight Ajax. Brobbey,Hansen,Taylor regular u19's all season, with,Eddine,Unuvar,now both now promoted to U19.Raatise a goalie plus CD's Kasanwirjo and Rensch play for our U17.Unuvar and Rensch both only 16 this year all the others are 17 this year

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Dutch U17 won their tournament in Portugal and it was dominated by Ajax players with 5 out of 6 goals by our lads.

1-1 v Spain Taylor scored and 5 Ajax started. 2-1 v Portugal ,Unuvar and Taylor scored just 4 Ajax used. Today beat Germany 3-1 Hansen and Taylor a goal each 6 Ajax started .

Brobbey missed the tournament so we had 7 players and of course Gravenberch aged 16 not included so we have plenty of talent at this age group.. (U 16 lost all 3 games in their tournament but good experience for 6 Ajax lads)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Just a quick overview of Ajax players in various Oranje Ints teams this next week.

Seniors,Euro qualifiers Belarus and Germany. de Ligt,Blind ,de Jong and v d Beek.

U21 , 2x Friendlies, de Wit and Schuurs ( 6 ex Ajax included Kluivert,Dilrosun,Zeefuik,Sierhuis,Malen Doekhi)

U20, 2 x Friendlies , Bakboord,Nunnely, Lang

U19 , Euro qualifiers v Wales,Slovenia,Spain,Ekkelenkamp,Bakker,Gravenberch,Botman ,J.Timber

U18 , 1xFriendly,Reiziger,Llansana,v Gelderen,Q.Timber,Musampa

U17, Euro qualifiers,N Ireland,Israel,Czech Rep. Raatsie,Eddine,Rensch,Kasanwirjo,Taylor,Unuvar,Brobbey Hansen

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 19, 2019 12:20 am

I'm surprised that Matusiwa didn't get a call. He had another great match and was on the team of the week as de Grafschaap beat Herenveen.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Fingers crossed for Oranje to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of JC's death with a win against the enemy. Blind ,de Ligt and de Jong all start.

Of the 5 youth age teams the U17 and U19 are the only ones playing competitive games ie. Euro qualifiers and so far both have won their opening 2 games.

U19 beat Wales 2-1,Castillo ex Ajax now Chelsea both goals.Then beat Slovenia 2-0 Castillo one goal .All 5 Ajax have played.A draw v Spain will be enough to qualify.

U17 started win a 4-0 win over N.Ireland ,Brobbey 2 goals ,Unuvar 1.Then a 2-0 win over Israel, Brobbey one goal .In both games there have been 7 starters from Ajax plus Hoever ex Ajax joined Liverpool last summer.A win v Czech Rep to qualify.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mar 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Netherlands vs Germany live on ESPN+ for those in the US.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mar 25, 2019 1:22 pm

tough loss to Germany last night. de Ligt slipped on the first German goal but that is nothing new in the Arena as we have seen over the years. Otherwise he had a nice match. Blind was very good passing the ball and satisfactory on defense. Cillessen was good in goal making a couple of good saves. Babel still has the worst first touch of any top level player in football. Frenkie was just average and van de Beek didn't get off the bench. Koeman might have made a sub in the MF as all three were not terribly influential in the match.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mar 25, 2019 2:38 pm

Orange14 schreef:tough loss to Germany last night. de Ligt slipped on the first German goal but that is nothing new in the Arena as we have seen over the years. Otherwise he had a nice match. Blind was very good passing the ball and satisfactory on defense. Cillessen was good in goal making a couple of good saves. Babel still has the worst first touch of any top level player in football. Frenkie was just average and van de Beek didn't get off the bench. Koeman might have made a sub in the MF as all three were not terribly influential in the match.
The Germans had constant pressure on Frenkie and most of the times, the outlet was only to the defenders. I was hoping he'd bring on Donny for De Roon or Wijnaldum to give the Germans a different threat to worry about.

Babel should've put away at least one of the 2 chances he had right in front of goal.

Good game overall.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Was hoping Oranje would hold on for the draw.I see this is the toughest group as England have 4 crap rubbish teams as usual.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma mar 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Amol schreef: The Germans had constant pressure on Frenkie and most of the times, the outlet was only to the defenders. I was hoping he'd bring on Donny for De Roon or Wijnaldum to give the Germans a different threat to worry about.
I was talking to a friend who is a Barça fan and he was telling me that we had sold them our best player. Frenkie is great, obviously technically excellent, but I reckon Donny might be more important for our MF in terms of input. What do you lot think?

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mar 25, 2019 9:23 pm

Tom_ schreef:
Amol schreef: The Germans had constant pressure on Frenkie and most of the times, the outlet was only to the defenders. I was hoping he'd bring on Donny for De Roon or Wijnaldum to give the Germans a different threat to worry about.
I was talking to a friend who is a Barça fan and he was telling me that we had sold them our best player. Frenkie is great, obviously technically excellent, but I reckon Donny might be more important for our MF in terms of input. What do you lot think?
I think we really did a good bit of business with Barca with the Frenkie transfer. It's now coming out that Nike are underwriting a fair amount of Frenkie's salary and maybe that is why the fee was so high. I think he's a good player but not one with €70M. I hope van de Beek stays with the club as he can really be an impact player. He could not have done any worse than Wijnaldum or de Roon did last night.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di mar 26, 2019 2:34 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Tom_ schreef:
I think we really did a good bit of business with Barca with the Frenkie transfer. It's now coming out that Nike are underwriting a fair amount of Frenkie's salary and maybe that is why the fee was so high. I think he's a good player but not one with €70M. I hope van de Beek stays with the club as he can really be an impact player. He could not have done any worse than Wijnaldum or de Roon did last night.

I read about the Nike bit too - but how is this any different than the OPEC clubs? Nike are paying salary of a Barca player. Isn't that just a little bit crazy? How does FFP allow this?

It was always Appie and Donny first and then Frenkie joined them later. I know a lot of folks have given up or are in the process of giving up on Eiting - but I still have high hopes for him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Good and bad news tonight as U17 beat Czech Rep 5-2 ,Brobbey 2 goals Hansen 1 and qualify for the U17 euros.
Only 6 Ajax started tonight.

Bad news U19 lost 1-0 to Spain, 90th min goal and dont qualify for U19 Euros,they only needed a draw.Botman and Bakker started with Gravenberch and Ekkelenkamp subs.

Just a brief round up of other Oranje games.

U18 played just once,beat Italy 2-0,with Q.Timber,Musampa,v Gelderen and Llansana playing ,before appearing for Jong Ajax last night.

U20 beat Mexico 3-2 Lang a goal and beat Czech Rep. 2-0.All 3 Ajax ,Lang Bakboord and Nunnely appeared in both games.

U21 drew 0-0 v USA ,de Wit played and beat Egypt 1-0 Schuurs played.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 03, 2019 11:22 am

u17 Euros in Ireland .Oranje U17 play Sweden today,England on 6th May and France on 9th.

There are 8 from Ajax, goalie Raatsie,defenders Kasanwirjo,Eddine,Rensch, midfielders Taylor and Unuvar forwards Brobbey and Hansen. In addition Hoever now at Liverpool and Allouch of AZ are ex Ajax. Hillen and Fitz-Jim are new signings are not involved.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 03, 2019 8:04 pm

Beat Sweden 2-0 Brobbey a goal. 7 Ajax started, just Kasanwijo not used .Good start for the Oranje kids

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Beat England 5-2 ,Brobbey 2,Unuvar and Hansen a goal each. 6 Ajax started and Eddine came on as sub so again just Kasanwijo not played. Ducth already into the quarters with France still to play in the group.

Wonder how much better they would be with Gravenberch and Ihatteren of PSV

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo mei 08, 2019 3:13 am

SPL schreef:Beat England 5-2 ,Brobbey 2,Unuvar and Hansen a goal each. 6 Ajax started and Eddine came on as sub so again just Kasanwijo not played. Ducth already into the quarters with France still to play in the group.

Wonder how much better they would be with Gravenberch and Ihatteren of PSV

Yup.
Shows there is plenty of football talent in Holland

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 10, 2019 12:29 pm

U17 lost 2-0 to France yesterday but play Belgium in the quarters,England ko'd. Only Kasanwirjo and Eddine started with Rensch Hansen and Unuvar coming on as subs.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr mei 10, 2019 1:39 pm

de Ligt, de Jong, van de Beek and Blind are all in the preliminary selection for the Nations' League competition.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Dutch U21 v Mexico an initial 33 contains de Wit,Schuurs,Lang,Scherpen, Pierie. Also Sierhuis,Matusiwa,old players Zeefuik ,Kluivert and Doekhi.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 12, 2019 9:26 pm

U17 beat Belgium 3-0 today to reach the semis of Euro. Salah-Eddine,Hansen and old kid Hoever a goal each. 6 out of our 8 started,Kasanwirjo came on as sub and Unuvar did not play.A 9th Ajax v d Sloot,new signing,didn't play.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 16, 2019 7:19 pm

U-17 move onto the final, defeating Spain 1-0 with a very late goal. Six Ajax players started but quite frankly other than Brobbey, I was not impressed. The team wanted to play over the top balls hoping Brobbey could break in on goal rather than quick passing. Brobbey had a golden chance just after halftime when he got a nice through pass but fluffed the shot. Unuvar came on with about a half hour to play and was quite good, hitting the crossbar with a quick shot. I thought Kenneth Taylor, skipper of the team, was not all that good. He seemed to be one of the holding MFs. Eddine may be a decent LB in time but don't know about central defender Rench.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 17, 2019 11:19 am

My son came for the day yesterday so I only saw the score.BBCTV online are showing the final.Interesting comments on our Ajax players by Orange 14. They have had a long season and when the final is over there is still the final U19 game to play v Feyenoord.

Rensch is just 16 and along with Unuvar,16 next month, are a year younger than the rest.

With England,France Belgium and Spain all beaten hopefully they will beat Italy on Sunday.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » zo mei 19, 2019 11:07 am

Orange14 schreef:U-17 move onto the final, defeating Spain 1-0 with a very late goal. Six Ajax players started but quite frankly other than Brobbey, I was not impressed.

Jup.
Some 3 minutes highlights of this game are over here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-225OvoAsTA

Plaats reactie