Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door SPL » za jun 04, 2022 12:23 pm

A great win for the Oranje last night. Bergwijn looks like being an Ajax player soon so add Cillessen and Frenkie and the Oranje is very much an Ajax dominated team.

Brobbey scored 2 goals in the U21 win over Moldova,Quinten Timber the other.Both these players could be brought back by us this summer.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Oranje 2nds won yesterday with no Ajax. This Nations League is too long and not needed.4 Ints in less than 2 weeks is a joke players do need a break.

Brobbey scored another goal in U21's win over Gibraltar and the U21's have qualified for next years U21 Euros.Rensch and Taylor both played this week.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr sep 23, 2022 8:27 pm

Not really interested in the Nations Cup but Brobbey has joined the seniors ,having scored 2 goals for U21 today . 9 players from Ajax in the squad now,6 homegrown and a 7th Bergwijn was in our academy until he was 14. We are still producing footballers at de Toekomst. Gravenberch ,de Ligt and de Jong also there.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 20, 2022 1:58 pm

I wont watch the WC although if the Dutch get to semis or even final I may have to look .No interest in England ,overhyped all a bunch of overpaid overrated egos.

PS I cheer England in any other sport but football wise I cheer on the Oranje.I fell in love with them in 1974 ,and my football heart has never fallen out of love with Ajax or the Oranje. Yes if its a Dutch v England final I will cheer the Oranje.

Plaats reactie