Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Amol

Re: Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

Bericht door Amol » ma dec 04, 2023 3:47 am

elliquido schreef:
za dec 02, 2023 1:42 pm
Don ,t know of it is posted anytime earlier, but on youtube excellent ajax games from the 80's in short. tears in my eyes for cruijff , rijkaard, olsen ,schrijvers etc
Must see.

Television REWIND

https://youtu.be/_rZb1hxzR-0?si=ncjd8jNBfnRWSNG3

Have subscribed and will watch later. Thanks for posting this!! :onfire.gif:

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma feb 05, 2024 2:44 pm

Tom_ schreef:It would be nice if one of the NL providers offers internet-only access. Not holding my breath though.
For those who want the games with NL commentary (like me). You can now get access to the four ESPN channels via a Canal Digitaal online-only subscription. This allows you to stream live games and watch on demand for a few days after the match.

I’ve just signed up for a free trial, so I’ll see how well it works. Was able to play the game against PSV and the Feyenoord-AZ game just now (Monday pm) so that’s promising.

Requires an EU vpn of course.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 16, 2024 1:59 pm

Mola Tv which has been free last season and this season in UK has now stopped games from today.However American Triller TV have taken over showing 4 games a week ,ie PSV ,Feyenoord ,Ajax and AZ until the end of this season and for the next 2 seasons. Next season it will cover Australia and France as well as UK and Ireland.

Does not say whether its free but assume it is in Uk.They only quote dollars. I will register later and see if I get the PSV game.

I noticed this new stream last night as I was checking which channel our game was on. I sat watching one of the worst Ajax performances ever and wondering whether I will have to go back to illegal streams again but sounds like I will be ok.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 16, 2024 10:14 pm

Trying to see if Triller Tv is free in Uk . Looks like no at the moment.I registered and thought i would see if I can get PSV game but it just asked me for 8 dollars a month.I am not going to start paying in dollars. Why does a USA TV stream service want to buy up Dutch football for Uk viewers and expect them to pay in dollars?

Looks like its either illegal streams or get a VPN.I will ask my son who knows about this.Some VPN's are free so may go down this route.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za feb 17, 2024 2:24 pm

SPL schreef:
vr feb 16, 2024 10:14 pm
Trying to see if Triller Tv is free in Uk . Looks like no at the moment.I registered and thought i would see if I can get PSV game but it just asked me for 8 dollars a month.I am not going to start paying in dollars. Why does a USA TV stream service want to buy up Dutch football for Uk viewers and expect them to pay in dollars?

Looks like its either illegal streams or get a VPN.I will ask my son who knows about this.Some VPN's are free so may go down this route.
I don't know anything about Triller TV and whether it is US based or not. In the US, ESPN carries all the Ajax league games (they have never carried Cup matches). However, it is not free, I think I pay $9/month but I also get bundesliga and Spanish matches. I mainly only watch Dortmund along with some other stuff that is on ESPN. The only suggestion I would have is to get a IPTV subscription which provides you with channels all over the world. I got one several years ago when it looked like Ajax matches would not be picked up by ESPN over here. It's a gray market legal service and you run the risk of it being shut down and you lose your subscription fee. I use it to watch the Cup matches and Ajax ladies games when they are broadcast. This is the service I use: https://torpedoiptv.com/ though there are a lot of others. It's a bit tricky to set up but once you have done that it works pretty well.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo feb 18, 2024 7:15 am

Canal Digitaal has been working for me with a VPN although it seems to depend on device. I can’t get it to work on my Linux desktop but it does work from Chrome on a tablet. Streams are HD and you can replay on demand.

I also have IPTV (same network at the one Oranje mentioned). It’s ok but the quality is hit and miss and the streams often drop out, lose audio or stutter to the extent of being unwatchable. Ok as a backup but not reliable enough to be the only option IMO.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 18, 2024 1:04 pm

Thanks for info above. I talked to my son yesterday and he said I should just pay to watch but maybe my age but I am not happy giving my bank details to a foreign site and to take dollars. I may pay the one off for a full year for next season ,may get my son to pay on my behalf,but I am not going to bother for the remains of this season.So illegal steams again.

Plaats reactie