Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Amol

Re: Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

Bericht door Amol » vr jan 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Cruijff schreef:
Amol schreef:I'm all set with the VPN with servers in Netherlands. Getting about 30 Mbps download through that.
That should be more than fast enough.
Don't know if Tom_ already replied to your PM but his method should work..! :biggthumpup.gif:
Tom did respond and gave me the link to the signup page. for foxsports2go. Trouble is - foxsports2go isn't selling any season packages anymore. I suppose they will start that for the new season.

I tried getting NowTV (owned by Skysports) as well, but they do an address verification on the CC and the address has to be in the UK. UGH.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr jan 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Also, my vpn is making my ip 'appear' in Amsterdam to the geolocation websites I checked.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr jan 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Hmm, there should be a way to sort this out. Let me check...

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di feb 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Just saw this about a new stream provider for the Eredivisie in the US: http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/02/23/e ... rvice/amp/ I have NOT tried it yet and it looks like the cost is $4.99US/month for the just the Dutch league. They have another package that covers some other leagues.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Orange14 schreef:Just saw this about a new stream provider for the Eredivisie in the US: http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/02/23/e ... rvice/amp/ I have NOT tried it yet and it looks like the cost is $4.99US/month for the just the Dutch league. They have another package that covers some other leagues.
Thanks for this! I'm going to try and sign up for this weekend.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma mar 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Amol schreef:
Orange14 schreef:Just saw this about a new stream provider for the Eredivisie in the US: http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/02/23/e ... rvice/amp/ I have NOT tried it yet and it looks like the cost is $4.99US/month for the just the Dutch league. They have another package that covers some other leagues.
That's the spirit! :biggthumpup.gif:
Ajax is c*cking up big time but the true fans still put effort in getting the pictures oversea! :biggthumpup.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mar 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Amol schreef:
Let me know how it works. I'm out the next two matches but if this is a good service, I'll gladly pay the money for a good picture!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 24, 2018 2:11 pm

no more Dutch footy on sky .elevensports have got the UK rights for Spanish Italian and Dutch footy.Its going to be shown via proper streams but costs not yet known.

Apart from USA soccer in the summer Sky have given up all non UK footy. I dont bother with EPL,only like to watch Ajax,Jong Ajax and our youth games when on Ajaxtv live.so will cancel my sky.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jul 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Interesting news about elevensports. They have one channel on my television package here and do show Belgian league matches. I wonder if they have Dutch league rights for the US. We did have a Dutch based Internet company that was streaming all of the league matches a couple of years ago but they went bankrupt this past spring. I would gladly pay for a proper stream but don't know if there will be a service in the US.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 24, 2018 5:26 pm

If I find out more about elevensport's Dutch coverage I will let you know. Dutch rights on wiki show no provider for USA but already show elevesport for uk.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di jul 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Orange14 schreef:Interesting news about elevensports. They have one channel on my television package here and do show Belgian league matches. I wonder if they have Dutch league rights for the US. We did have a Dutch based Internet company that was streaming all of the league matches a couple of years ago but they went bankrupt this past spring. I would gladly pay for a proper stream but don't know if there will be a service in the US.

oz.com streaming service was pretty solid this past year.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di jul 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Amol schreef: oz.com streaming service was pretty solid this past year.
There were some people over on the Big Soccer forum that had some complaints about the service. I just looked at their website again and they say they are the official streaming site for the Eredivisie so I'll keep looking at it as the season gets closer.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo jul 25, 2018 1:53 am

Orange14 schreef:
Amol schreef: oz.com streaming service was pretty solid this past year.
There were some people over on the Big Soccer forum that had some complaints about the service. I just looked at their website again and they say they are the official streaming site for the Eredivisie so I'll keep looking at it as the season gets closer.
I did have a complaint - for a couple weekends, they had zero Eredivisie games. When I got hold of their customer service, they tried telling me that was not an issue and that was by design. That was very odd. But for the most part, I was happy with them.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » vr aug 03, 2018 1:05 pm

For those in the UK, Football Oranje have just tweeted that Elelven Sports Uk have just announced that they will have a streaming service for various leagues including the Eredivisie next season (£5,99/month).

https://twitter.com/ElevenSports_UK
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr aug 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Manneken Pis schreef:For those in the UK, Football Oranje have just tweeted that Elelven Sports Uk have just announced that they will have a streaming service for various leagues including the Eredivisie next season (£5,99/month).

https://twitter.com/ElevenSports_UK

Thanks Manneken Pis, we haven't seen you in a while, visit us more often!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Thanks. I will wait before paying out just in case they dont show our games in full to start with,and also they are still saying they are offering matches to other providers ie Sky could still get our games.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di aug 07, 2018 5:13 pm

So oz.com just confirmed that they are not carrying the Eredivisie this year. How wonderful.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di aug 07, 2018 5:27 pm

I was actually able to sign up for https://www.elevensports.uk/ by using my vpn and paypal (no address questions yet).

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Amol schreef:So oz.com just confirmed that they are not carrying the Eredivisie this year. How wonderful.
Yes, I saw that as well. Major bummer.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Amol schreef:I was actually able to sign up for https://www.elevensports.uk/ by using my vpn and paypal (no address questions yet).
Let me know if this works. I'll miss Saturday's match with Heracles as we are visiting relatives.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di aug 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Amol schreef:I was actually able to sign up for https://www.elevensports.uk/ by using my vpn and paypal (no address questions yet).
Let me know if this works. I'll miss Saturday's match with Heracles as we are visiting relatives.
They have an early bird discount of 10 GBP - so 49.99 instead of the 59.99. They also have a 7 day free trial going on right now.

I don't see the Ajax game in their schedule yet, but do see PSV and Feyenoord games which are being played on Sunday.

I'll keep you guys posted.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 07, 2018 6:11 pm

I am waiting to see if elevensport shows our first couple of games before signing up. They still say they may let some games go to Sky or BT so maybe Ajax games could still end up on sky.
cricfree.org have shown good streams for our 2 games v Sturm Graz so will stick with them temporary.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di aug 07, 2018 6:15 pm

SPL schreef:I am waiting to see if elevensport shows our first couple of games before signing up. They still say they may let some games go to Sky or BT so maybe Ajax games could still end up on sky.
cricfree.org have shown good streams for our 2 games v Sturm Graz so will stick with them temporary.
Makes sense - I signed up before they tighten up their geo-location and payments etc. It would suck if I've paid 50 pounds to not watch Ajax and watch the other Eredivisie games. :blush.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Live football on tv which gives all details shows only Feyenoord games these next 2 weeks.So back to illegal streams .

Because cricfree has dodgy adverts and possible viruses I only watch on my google chromebook as it is just for looking at internet only. Will have to link it to my Tv so I can see through a 42 inch screen.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 07, 2018 10:05 pm

SPL schreef:Live football on tv which gives all details shows only Feyenoord games these next 2 weeks.So back to illegal streams .

Because cricfree has dodgy adverts and possible viruses I only watch on my google chromebook as it is just for looking at internet only. Will have to link it to my Tv so I can see through a 42 inch screen.
The only good streams that are not virus laden are the AceStream ones but not every Ajax match have one of those. It's the Internet browser streams on cricfree that are problematic and a lot of times not stable.

Things are bad in the US right now. My cable provider dropped BeIN sports who carry La Liga matches because they wanted too much money. ESPN announced today that they are picking up Serie A games, NBC have EPL and Fox have Bundesliga. I don't think anyone has French League games and ElevenSports over here have lost the Belgian league that they carried last year.

Plaats reactie