Nicolae Mitea

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Venezuelan Ajacied

Nicolae Mitea

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do mar 31, 2005 4:11 am

Well... i dident see a thread for him, figures since he´s form has dropped so much, but hey!!! he scored twice for Romania today so i guess he'll be back in the first team soon enough .

Let´s talk about the speedy little chap right here.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mar 31, 2005 8:37 am

Wow... Mitea scored both goals for Romania yesterday in their 2-1 win over Macedonia. Not a great opponent, but then again: it was only 2-1, so he really was Tha Man.

He will return to Amsterdam a lot happier, that's for sure.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mar 31, 2005 12:04 pm

Way to go, Nicky!

Check out this report on Reuters.co.uk.

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do mar 31, 2005 1:09 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Way to go, Nicky!

K.

From the article : "Powerful shot from 15m"

That is one of the things that has bothered me : the lack of powerful strikers in this team (one of the bad side effect of having a team of dwarves...). I mean people like Win Jonk or Ronald Koeman for example were often dangerous, even from long range. Now we can never rely on such a force
meh :|

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » do mar 31, 2005 3:16 pm

Carcajou schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:Way to go, Nicky!

K.

From the article : "Powerful shot from 15m"

That is one of the things that has bothered me : the lack of powerful strikers in this team (one of the bad side effect of having a team of dwarves...). I mean people like Win Jonk or Ronald Koeman for example were often dangerous, even from long range. Now we can never rely on such a force
But if you give it a moment Bertie youll find that a certain lad by the name of Wesley has a decent far shot! I've seen gim pull a couple of ones from outside the box the last years. Our problems stem from much worse things that the lack of shooting power in my opinion.
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do mar 31, 2005 4:54 pm

True that macedonia isent a GREAT team but they arent a pushover either just ask Van Basten Netherland 2-2 Macedonia.
On the long range shot topic, i think its just lack of confidence at the moment, i can still remember the days when are three midfielders(pienaar,VDV,sneyder) would score a ton a goals in that fashion but as of late they havent even tried a long range shot.
The only player consistent in that matter is currently injured (Galasek).
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do mar 31, 2005 7:01 pm

I hope Mitea's performance will restore his own confidence and help to restore Blind's confidence in him.I'd sure love to see his speed creating problems the last handful of matches.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Ajax_Masterclass

Bericht door Ajax_Masterclass » do mar 31, 2005 7:05 pm

Exactly
Ajax 4 Ever

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 11, 2005 7:59 am

Now we know for sure: he's on his way back!

He had his best game in many months against AZ. Had the courage to take on opponents, to ask for the ball with a man in his back and to look around for the best option while in possession (if he doesn't have self-confidence he looks down to the ball with no eye for the position of his team-mates).

His set-up for the fourth goal... That was just brilliant. I have a feeling that he may cause some problems for Feyenoord's shitty fullbacks next weekend... Come on Nicky!

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo aug 03, 2005 1:55 pm

Report on Ajax.nl: Nicolae Mitea appears to have picked up a knee injury in the Boca Juniors game. He will be out for an estimated four weeks...

F*cking hell, the season hasn't even started yet and we've already lost Trabelsi, Stekelenburg and Mitea! Rosales won't be ready for PSV either. On a positive note: Grygera and Rosenberg (who also sustained injuries) will probably be ready for Friday's J.C. Shield game.

K.
Still alive...

bryan

Bericht door bryan » wo aug 03, 2005 3:04 pm

As long as Stekelenburg stays injured we should be okay.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do aug 18, 2005 5:51 pm

Mitea could be out for 6-9 months..... X'C
Get a Cock

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do aug 18, 2005 6:08 pm

Yep... I have no time for a news report right now, but his injury is more serious than it seemed initially. Surgery is necessary and he's f*cked for up to nine months... Confirmed on Ajax.nl.

Bad, bad news.

X'C

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do aug 18, 2005 6:15 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Yep... I have no time for a news report right now, but his injury is more serious than it seemed initially. Surgery is necessary and he's f*cked for up to nine months... Confirmed on Ajax.nl.

Bad, bad news.

X'C

K.
I know about the "don't shoot the paramedics" and stuff, but in a way, that's what you get when you field those poor little sweet smurfs on the pitch. They can't afford physical contact and are very injury prone. I mean I'm still amazed about all those very serious injuries our players pick up. Does the medical staff suck ass or what. John O'Brien seemed to say so and I won't remind you the list of all those players we missed in the last seasons...
meh :|

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do aug 18, 2005 7:38 pm

Get a Cock

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » do aug 18, 2005 8:05 pm

paging dr. de ridder.... dr. de ridder to left wing
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do aug 18, 2005 9:32 pm

Damn shame, does this mean were gonna be in the market for a left winger ?. I mean Babel is not a natural at the position and Bouckari has been dropped to midfield so ???? whos left to fill the gap Ridders on the left???
BRING IT ON !!!!...

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » vr aug 19, 2005 9:47 am

Babel is on the left in Blind's tactics, Boukhari can still play on the left wing, and I guess De ridder can fill in?

I think that the left wing is pretty well covered, and Blind only gbot a new left back since Maxwell is still injured, and there isnt really anyone good enough to fill that in, until now. (Juanfran)
Get a Cock

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di jan 24, 2006 5:17 pm

Ajax verlengt contract met Mitea

Amsterdam, 24 januari 2006
Ajax heeft overeenstemming bereikt met Nicolae Mitea (24-03-1985) over een verlenging van zijn contract. De oude verbintenis, die liep tot en met 30 juni 2007, is opengebroken en verlengd tot en met 30 juni 2009.

good news for 4-3-3 Mitea will be under contract till 2009 :xyxthumbs:
Appie, stay strong !

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jan 24, 2006 7:44 pm

That's right. News report is up on Ajax USA!

Very good news for 4-3-3 indeed. With Rosales and Mitea we're sorted and with Jenner and Boerrigter behind them as stand-ins we are sorted-to-the-max. Nice one.

K.
Still alive...

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di jan 24, 2006 8:37 pm

but there's also de mul coming back..

or you are talking 'bout this season? boerrigter is ready to do the job? As far as you know mr blind wants to put him in the first squad NOW? I ask cause in Italy isn't easy to know everything of my fav club..

anyway I'll be happy of all this movement, now get majstorovic and a right back, and then without panic we have to concentrate on a great midfielder and the job is over...
O tempora o mores

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jan 25, 2006 9:44 pm

orange goblin said:
without panic we have to concentrate on a great midfielder and the job is over...

Yes and that man should be none other then 30 year old Denny Landzaat who is out of contract with our new enemies AZ Alkmaar.

We dont need Majstorovic....de Mol is a waste of space he wont get a game.
Btw is Nicolae Mitea only 20 years old, I thought he was older then that, we signed him about three seasons ago.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do jan 26, 2006 12:52 am

Ayman schreef:orange goblin said:
without panic we have to concentrate on a great midfielder and the job is over...

Yes and that man should be none other then 30 year old Denny Landzaat who is out of contract with our new enemies AZ Alkmaar.

We dont need Majstorovic....de Mol is a waste of space he wont get a game.
Btw is Nicolae Mitea only 20 years old, I thought he was older then that, we signed him about three seasons ago.
Landzaat would be a very good buy but it is almost impossible for that to happen as ayman said he is out of contract at seasons end, problem is that the World Cup is coming up and Denny will get a lot of playing time under Van Basten that means that at the end of the day another team maybe a medium to small team from England or Italy will want to swap him for free.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » do jan 26, 2006 5:13 pm

philippe schreef:
good news for 4-3-3 Mitea will be under contract till 2009 :xyxthumbs:
This is very good news. At the moment he is the one and only typical left-winger in Ajax. I wish he will play as good as before injury. Actually he is one of the best players now, if you ask me. Sometimes he seems Marc Overmars from his best time. I hope that injury won't stop his career...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di feb 14, 2006 10:40 am

Mitea was training on his own last week-end, running around the training pitch. Is there any chance to see him in action before the end of the season : for the play-offs and for the CL final ?
Appie, stay strong !

Gesloten