Famous Ajax fans

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Plaats reactie
AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Famous Ajax fans

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr apr 22, 2005 9:54 am

On NBA games we may see many celebrities as a fans of the teams... I would like to know if Ajax also have any famous fans (actors, singers etc.). Do you know anyone?

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr apr 22, 2005 11:19 am

A few of us are already famous, but wish to remain under cover on this forum.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr apr 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Famous Dutch people...? :shock:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr apr 22, 2005 12:17 pm

philippe schreef:A few of us are already famous, but wish to remain under cover on this forum.
You make me curious...?

Anyways, in Holland the princes (sons of our queen) are acknowledged Ajax fans. Comedian Freek de Jonge is a 'prominent' Ajax supporter, just like TV hosts Ron Brandsteder, Jack Spijkerman and Peter R. de Vries, singer René Froger - and many others. All more or less famous TV personalities.

Many people who hate Ajax will tell you that every famous person in Holland loves Ajax, as proof of their point that the lot of the Ajax supporters are gloryhunters. In their eyes it also explains why 'the media' (?) always support Ajax...

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr apr 22, 2005 12:23 pm

Pizza 5 has appeared on a Dutch footie programme - does that count?
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr apr 22, 2005 12:24 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
philippe schreef:A few of us are already famous, but wish to remain under cover on this forum.
You make me curious...?

Anyways, in Holland the princes (sons of our queen) are acknowledged Ajax fans. Comedian Freek de Jonge is a 'prominent' Ajax supporter, just like TV hosts Ron Brandsteder, Jack Spijkerman and Peter R. de Vries, singer René Froger - and many others. All more or less famous TV personalities.

Many people who hate Ajax will tell you that every famous person in Holland loves Ajax, as proof of their point that the lot of the Ajax supporters are gloryhunters. In their eyes it also explains why 'the media' (?) always support Ajax...

K.
Richard Krajicek (the famous tennis player who won Wimbledon in 96) is a well known Ajax fan. Robbie Willimans seemed to have at least sympathy for Ajax. Guy Roux has always loved Ajax and so does Arsène, who truly admires the club's philosophy.
meh :|

Andy22
Contacteer:

Bericht door Andy22 » vr apr 22, 2005 2:15 pm

Rene Froger
Jack Spijkerman
Vledder
Figgo Waas
Madonna :D
"I am a Maniac, an AJAX-maniac"

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr apr 22, 2005 2:34 pm

Mr AsgAarD_xxx...

Do you belong to the Polish squad that was at the Bayern Munich vs Ajax game in September? I remember a big flag over there, saying 'We are Polish Ajax fans!' Was that you?

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr apr 22, 2005 3:18 pm

Andy22 schreef:Rene Froger
Jack Spijkerman
Vledder
Figgo Waas
Madonna :D
Which means Britney Spears must love Ajax too..... She's such a Madonna-copycat
meh :|

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » za apr 23, 2005 3:57 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Mr AsgAarD_xxx...

Do you belong to the Polish squad that was at the Bayern Munich vs Ajax game in September? I remember a big flag over there, saying 'We are Polish Ajax fans!' Was that you?

K.

I belong to fanclub "Polish Brigade", but I wasn't on that game... At the game against Bayern were our polish friends from Holland (Groetjes Remik :-) ). As far as I remember on that game was also Zbyszeq, founder of our internet page. They are on Ajax games more often than me...

PS- thanks for information about our famous fans :xyxthumbs:

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo apr 24, 2005 3:10 pm

Ahhh come on, Madonna ? Britney ? we dont need them we have Sylvie :eusa_liar:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo apr 24, 2005 9:48 pm

does freddy adu count? :D

on a related note, AJAX scouts were in attendance at dc united's match on saturday to watch freddinho
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr apr 29, 2005 10:17 am

Andy22 schreef:Madonna :D

Hmmm, isn't she Chelsea-fan? With singers in a problem, because if they want to earn a money, they must say that they are fans of club from the city, that they current have a concert... I think they tell the same in every cities around the world...

Back to the topic- Ajax fan is also the eldest woman of the world. She is from Holland, has got over 100 years (114 as far as I remember). But I forgot her name.

In Poland Ajax supporter is Tomasz Zubilewicz (in my country he is the most known weather-forecast presenter). Thanks to him we may watch transmissions of Ajax game in UEFA Cup few years ago (when Morten Olsen was a coach). :D

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr apr 29, 2005 10:28 am

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Back to the topic- Ajax fan is also the eldest woman of the world. She is from Holland, has got over 100 years (114 as far as I remember). But I forgot her name.
Ajax USA archive...
http://www.ajax-usa.com/news/2003-2004/ ... thday.html

:xyxthumbs:
In Poland Ajax supporter is Tomasz Zubilewicz (in my country he is the most known weather-forecast presenter).
I am impressed with the number of Ajax fans in Poland... A few years ago we were in touch with a Polish girl named Anna, from a Polish Ajax fansite (I think the current Polish fansite is a different one; her's disappeared I think...). Her site had a few hundred members. She dropped the whole database a quick e-mail about Ajax USA and the next day we had like 100 Polish registrations... They really seem to mean it. Quite a good Ajax fanbase in Poland.

(There is also a connection between ADO Den Haag and Legia Warsaw. There are some Polish Den Haag fans as well. Unfortunately this connection is a sort of hooligan thing. Den Haag fans 'helped' Legia when they played Utrecht last season and they caused major trouble over there).

K.
Still alive...

Sir Alex Ferguson

Bericht door Sir Alex Ferguson » za apr 30, 2005 11:59 pm

Pizza 5 is certainly famous. Famous for not buying his rounds, being wildly wrong with all of his forecasts and predications and for probably being the most unfortunate in the good looks department.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo mei 01, 2005 1:32 pm

Kowalczyk schreef: (There is also a connection between ADO Den Haag and Legia Warsaw. There are some Polish Den Haag fans as well. Unfortunately this connection is a sort of hooligan thing. Den Haag fans 'helped' Legia when they played Utrecht last season and they caused major trouble over there).

K.

Yes... and the worst thing is fact, that a lot of them come from my city (Piaseczno is near Warsaw and 99.9% of supporters there are Legia's fans) :sad: .

Feest

Bericht door Feest » zo mei 01, 2005 1:46 pm

How's Marek Saganowski faring at Legia?

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo mei 01, 2005 1:56 pm

Saganowski is Legia's best striker (he scored 10 goals in league and few in polish cup). He is 3rd in top goalscorers' list (better are Zurawski and Frankowski from Wisla)... Last few games wasn't good for Legia, but Saganowski has a positive notes in press.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo mei 01, 2005 2:35 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Mr AsgAarD_xxx...

K.

And here you've got a foto of our flag Afbeelding

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo mei 01, 2005 8:40 pm

I'm pretty sure I did see that flag in Munich... Is that possible? Did anyone else bring it along to Germany?

Oh well. Detail. Cool flag, by the way!

K.
Still alive...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » ma mei 02, 2005 2:09 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:I'm pretty sure I did see that flag in Munich... Is that possible? Did anyone else bring it along to Germany?

Oh well. Detail. Cool flag, by the way!

K.

Yes, you might saw this flag in Germany, because it was there :). This flag was also at few games in Amsterdam and some away games (for example at San Siro, when Ajax played against AC Milan in Champions League).

Plaats reactie