The Ajax Talk Forum (technical issues, etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di jul 18, 2006 1:55 am

X'C Now I'm really glad I'm going to SF, Portland, and George, Washington ( the town not the dead guy) starting tomorrow. .Gorge Amphitheatre is in George. Glad my cellphone gets Ajax Netwerk.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

AjaxPDX

Bericht door AjaxPDX » ma jul 24, 2006 9:48 pm

The board is back. Yay! :eusa_dance:
Blind3 schreef:X'C Now I'm really glad I'm going to SF, Portland, and George, Washington ( the town not the dead guy) starting tomorrow. .Gorge Amphitheatre is in George. Glad my cellphone gets Ajax Netwerk.
With the site being down, I just read this message. If you're still in the Portland area, let me know, and we could grab a beer.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di jul 25, 2006 2:29 am

AjaxPDX schreef:The board is back. Yay! :eusa_dance:
Yay! Unfortunately, I'm finding that I can't change my avatar/tagline. Anyone else have this problem? X'C
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » di jul 25, 2006 4:39 am

aveslacker schreef: Unfortunately, I'm finding that I can't change my avatar/tagline. Anyone else have this problem? X'C
Yep, I have the same. Besides I have dutch words instead of english ones. It is only when I am on the main page. Then I have antwoorden and nieuw berich... But when I click 'antwoorden' it changes back into english and I have 'preview', 'submit' etc. in a reply window :D . Maybe it's a sign that we should take a dutch lessons? ;)

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » di jul 25, 2006 6:24 am

Didn't know where to put that news, so I write it here. On that link you have the news about new members of Ajax structures http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=1322/contentid=47971.

Look on a place #18 :D . There is: Menno Pot. Publicist over Ajax en initiator van de website Ajax-USA.. For those who don't know (if any ;) ) - it is our friend Kowalczyk. Now he has more force to work for Ajax! Congratulations, Ko :worshippy: .

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » di jul 25, 2006 7:38 am

Any technical issues please send me a PM.
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr aug 04, 2006 6:29 pm

Right, ladies and gentlemen...

Time for me to pack my bags. Tomorrow morning I will go on holiday (to the medeiterranean isle of Corsica, if you're interested...). I will be away for 15 days. Will be back on August 20th (I know: I will miss a few interesting Ajax games... but man: am I looking forward to a 'break'!).

Don't panic: Ajax USA will publish match reports while I'm away. You'll get to read match reports written by Jim (tonight!) and - in the two weeks thereafter - by our 'elite troops' of guest writers (surprise, surprise! I won't tell... Wait and see... :hypocrite: ).

Behave yourselves while I'm away! ;)

Give the boys a shout and I'll see you on the 20th!

Signing off...

K.
Still alive...

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » vr aug 04, 2006 7:39 pm

Have a nice trip :headbang: I hope that when you get back the forum will be filled with good news about our upcoming games
"We knew exactly how Ajax were going to play...but there was no way we were ever going to win"

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo aug 13, 2006 9:28 am

This is probably old news but I've just noticed that both Ajaxtalk and the Ajax USA site are linked via the "Ajax Links" page of the official Ajax Cape Town site.

I suppose that's proof that at least someone at AFCA (well Cape Town anyway) reads these pages..... :xyxthumbs:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Re: About this forum

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 21, 2011 7:46 am

SPL started a new thread about log-in issues and stuff.

I will re-post all of that stuff here (SPL, I can't blame you for not finding this topic, it was 'buried' on page 8 or something...).

SPL schreef:I have to make this a bit of an issue and sorry a big moan about the site , which is usually excellent.

At the end of Anderlecht I posted my thoughts and was then asked to log on which I tried to do. Usually I have to re log every 2or 3months and never a problem .

This time I was told to read and enter a code but there was a box of jazzy colours and barely readable letters for the code. I do have good eyesight . I must have tried about 20 times to log in over the last 3 days and at one stage was asked to register . I actually read the code that time and now appear to be Sussexsteve! but still not logged in on that name and do not want to be either.

I tried to log on after todays game and by some miracle could read the code. Great relief.

I have emailed the site 4 times since Anderlecht game and not got a reply . I actually emailed Menno
today although I am aware he is not in charge.

So sorry to waffle on and moan but surely the moderators can do something about this code. It was a nightmare trying to read them . Please can you do something about it to make sure it is easier to re log on in future.

Sorry moderators for having a go I love the site it is great lifeline for all non dutch english speaking fans of this very special club .

SPL .
Orange14 schreef:Maybe the site does not like English posters! I've never had to re-log in once on the site and setting the correct preference.
Zuidema schreef:I had the same problems since about one and a half week. I have informed AT about it a week ago, but unfortunately since then I didn't get a reply that the problems were solved. My attempts to log in were also in vain, caused by the box with an almost unreadable security code.

Today I requested in the login screen for my password and by automatic e-mail I got a new special password. With this password I could log in and avoid that box, change my "new" password to the old one and now everything is ok again.

If it is possible the mods should really change the box with that code and make it readable. It is very annoying when you have problems with logging in.
SPL schreef:What a relief I am not the only person who has suffered from this stupid box and the code that you cannot read .

Hopefully by posting this someone in charge will take notice.
Kowalczyk schreef:Yup - I had the same problem. On my laptop, that is. On my desktop it was fine.

Weird.

K.
Duke schreef:I agree that the security code is difficult to read. I've tried it myself, difficult but not impossible. The message is clear though, if it is possible we will adjust the readability of the code.
That was it (the relevant posts, anyway).

From now on: technical forum issues in this thread, please.

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Re: The Ajax Talk Forum (technical issues, etc.)

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma feb 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Thanks a lot to whoever fixed the system. I've got nearly perfect eyesight but colourblind with some colours and had been logged out for a couple of days now as couldn't get past the login code.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Plaats reactie