New Players for Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

kezme44

Re: New Players for Ajax

Bericht door kezme44 » di mei 14, 2019 3:10 pm

it's never going to happen. first, psv will never let him go to ajax and secondly, we will never pay what psv are asking. another non-sense article by de telegraaf.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mei 14, 2019 4:06 pm

kezme44 schreef:it's never going to happen. first, psv will never let him go to ajax and secondly, we will never pay what psv are asking. another non-sense article by de telegraaf.
Telegraaf are in this case just the messenger.
Bergwijn himself and his manager Fulco van Kooperen (Fulco was one of the founders of Doyen group and earned billions euros and dozens of billions US dollars with that) started the rumour that not Inter, not Everton, not Napoli but his hometeam in Amsterdam is the next destination for Bergwijn.

Nowadays in modern football the players (and their managers) have more power than the club.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di mei 14, 2019 4:17 pm

Cruijff schreef:
kezme44 schreef:it's never going to happen. first, psv will never let him go to ajax and secondly, we will never pay what psv are asking. another non-sense article by de telegraaf.
Telegraaf are in this case just the messenger.
Bergwijn himself and his manager Fulco van Kooperen (Fulco was one of the founders of Doyen group and earned billions euros and dozens of billions US dollars with that) started the rumour that not Inter, not Everton, not Napoli but his hometeam in Amsterdam is the next destination for Bergwijn.

Nowadays in modern football the players (and their managers) have more power than the club.
interesting. thanks for providing the additional background. even if this turns out to be nothing, perhaps it has created some drama and anxiety in the psv camp which is always welcome :biggthumpup.gif:

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mei 14, 2019 4:24 pm

kezme44 schreef:
Cruijff schreef: Bergwijn himself and his manager Fulco van Kooperen (Fulco was one of the founders of Doyen group and earned billions euros and dozens of billions US dollars with that) started the rumour that not Inter, not Everton, not Napoli but his hometeam in Amsterdam is the next destination for Bergwijn.

interesting. thanks for providing the additional background. even if this turns out to be nothing, perhaps it has created some drama and anxiety in the psv camp which is always welcome :biggthumpup.gif:

Jup.
It was about time to bid on some of their players. Bayern is always buying Dortmund players, Manchester City almost purchased half the Arsenal team.

Not everybody likes it, but if an Ajax player goes to a smaller team nobody makes a problem. For years now Feyenoord has much more players born in Amsterdam than born in Rotterdam in their line-up. Everybody accepts, cause everybody knows where the talent is.

And Spurs :666.gif: :666.gif: took Sanchez, Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen :frusty.gif: from us. No way they had been in the CL (semi) finals without any former Eredivisie players. :1evil.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mei 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Cruijff schreef:
And Spurs :666.gif: :666.gif: took Sanchez, Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen :frusty.gif: from us. No way they had been in the CL (semi) finals without any former Eredivisie players. :1evil.gif:
Just to be correct, Alderwiereld first went to Athletico Madrid and then on the Southamption before Spurs.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 19, 2019 12:14 pm

We are interested in 17 year old old Zwolle Cd called Sepp van der Berg .He is already playing for Zwolle first team and rated one of the best young defenders in the country.

His brother Rav ,also a Cd and almost 15 is joining our youth.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » zo mei 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Cruijff schreef:
Just to be correct, Alderwiereld first went to Athletico Madrid and then on the Southamption before Spurs.
I know.
But I'm pretty sure 75% of their interest was because Toby Alderweireld had an Ajax education.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Cruijff schreef:
Orange14 schreef:
Cruijff schreef:
I know.
But I'm pretty sure 75% of their interest was because Toby Alderweireld had an Ajax education.
Correct, and Alderwiereld had the misfortune of playing behind Diego Godin which is why he couldn't break into the first team at Athletic
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 20, 2019 10:31 am

My post above about the v d Berg brothers,news today the youngest is not joining us after all. I imagine the older brother is still on our list.

Meanwhile proper news Martinez is in Amsterdam for his medical.Fee will be 7m euros and its a 4 year deal plus a 1 year option.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mei 20, 2019 7:17 pm

Lisandro Martinez has been confirmed by Ajax.nl - https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/aja ... tinez-.htm

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 21, 2019 10:49 pm

If Overmars wants to keep as many players as possible, with the exception of those definitely leaving i.e. Ziyech, Neres and de Ligt. He should sign an experienced midfielder, I remember Ajax were linked with Davy Propper! Now that would be a coup. He is experienced, esp. in the CL, he is in his late 20s and can add steel to the midfield, as Schone is set to take a reduced role at the club.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo mei 22, 2019 10:51 pm

Ianis Hagi son of legendary Gheorghe Hagi is set to sign for Ajax, he is a Ziyech type of player, but needs time to adapt obviously.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Ryan Babel has an offer from Eredivisie no team mentioned but Ajax is assumed to be the club.Will be free so could be ok for the squad.Neres and Ziyech will go so we need 2 new wide attackers.Babel and Bergwijn!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mei 27, 2019 11:14 am

SPL schreef:Ryan Babel has an offer from Eredivisie no team mentioned but Ajax is assumed to be the club.Will be free so could be ok for the squad.Neres and Ziyech will go so we need 2 new wide attackers.Babel and Bergwijn!

But! But his control of the ball is poor!

De Dominee

Bericht door De Dominee » ma mei 27, 2019 11:38 am

SPL schreef:Ryan Babel has an offer from Eredivisie no team mentioned but Ajax is assumed to be the club.Will be free so could be ok for the squad.Neres and Ziyech will go so we need 2 new wide attackers.Babel and Bergwijn!
Don't forget about Odegaard.
All pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mei 27, 2019 12:54 pm

Ayman schreef:

But! But his control of the ball is poor!
This!!!!

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » di mei 28, 2019 4:53 pm

He pretty much failed to impress the last time around -- why any interest now?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 29, 2019 10:50 am

Quincy Promes mentioned and our local Brighton paper quotes we want Davy Propper.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » wo mei 29, 2019 1:07 pm

Let's say we get Propper. Is he a number 6 & 8 hybrid? So we're talking about the Schone position, right? Is he going to be any help. OK, I understand he is experienced. I'll give him that
May the Force be with you

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo mei 29, 2019 3:39 pm

A young kid who was visiting the PSV stadium today, randomly ran into umm Edwin Van Der Sar!!

https://twitter.com/K_Feehan/status/1133466867195154432

Let the rumours begin.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr mei 31, 2019 3:37 pm

According to Georghe Hagi, his son is very close to agreeing to a deal with Ajax -

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bi ... l-met-ajax

To be honest, I don't know a lot about the kid, except that Hagi senior thinks he's the Romanian Xavi.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za jun 01, 2019 11:43 am

Assuming that Neres and Ziyech will leave. I just hope Ajax get Bergwijn, Propper and Promes! ten Hag is good at having a team gel together.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za jun 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Ayman schreef:Assuming that Neres and Ziyech will leave. I just hope Ajax get Bergwijn, Propper and Promes! ten Hag is good at having a team gel together.
Agree with two of the three. I just don't think Propper would add to the team. I've always felt he is too slow making decisions. We have to see if Eiting can be the player ten Hag thought before the injury last fall.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jun 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Talking to my pals this week,who are Brighton fans ,they said if he was not so slow he would be a really top player.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di jun 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Ajax have reached an agreement with Atlético Nacional on the transfer of Carlos Cuesta. The Colombians are set to receive €6 million for the 20-year-old defender.

But de Ligt has not left yet. Ajax already have Magallan, Blind etc

Plaats reactie